Fast Cars and Blowjobs

Story Info
Michael's sister Kelly treats him.
1.6k words
4.25
116k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was eighteen. His favorite things to do were play basketball and anything to do with cars. At a few inches shy of six feet, he was tall and slender. His weight was barely one fifty. He'd been single for quite some time and was looking for the right girl to settle down with.

His life changed one Saturday morning, it was cool out and he had been tossing the basketball around in the drive way. His older sister, Kelly pulled into the drive in a sick ass Ferrari. It was candy apple red and shiny as hell. His eyes grew huge realizing who was driving.

Kelly climbed out and slammed the door. "Hey little brother, what do you think of the car?"

"How the hell did you get a car like that Kel?"

She laughed, "I'm finally fucking a rich doctor. He's letting me borrow it for the weekend."

"You should let me drive sis, that's a dream car!" He begged her, over and over.

After about twenty minutes, she gave in. "Sure bro, but you have to watch the slasher movie marathon on channel fifty three with me tonight."

"You're such a wimp. Why do you like scary movies if you can't even watch one alone?" he teased her.

"Do you want to drive the Ferrari or not?"

"Okay, I'll watch the movie with you. When can I drive?"

She tossed him the keys and got into the passenger side. He threw his basketball and ran for the car. Starting it about made him cum all over himself. This car was amazing. They zoomed through the back roads, hitting the highest speeds. He flew over the hills and around turns. He drove for hours, his sister laughing next to him.

When they finally returned home, Kelly headed for her room. She said she was going to nap and freshen up before the movie. Michael rushed to his room, he jacked off thinking of driving the car. His cock exploded within moments, shooting warm jizz all over him. He needed a shower before the movie too.

He was early for their movie date, so he made popcorn and got them sodas. Heading to the basement, he got everything set up. When he was finished, he ran back up to call for his sister and tell his parents goodnight. They were heading up the stairs as he came out of the basement. "Night mom and dad. Sleep well."

"Have fun with Kelly, enjoy your movie," they said.

The basement was warm, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it into the chair. Just then, Kelly appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a tiny pair of lacy boy shorts and a tinier cami that barely covered any of her. Her tits were huge and looked snug in the cami. She was sexy as hell, no wonder she was fucking a doctor her thought.

They settled in for the movie, laughing and eating popcorn. Soon, Kelly got up and rummaged through the mini bar. Returning with their father's favorite liqour. She poured some into her soda, then held the bottle out to him. Not wanting to seem like a kid to her, he poured extra into his can. Drinking longer drinks, it didn't take long for him to be tipsy.

His first time drunk, he wasn't sure how to handle it. He was drink more and more, passing in and out during the second movie. When he awoke, his cock was hard. His sister was nestled into the crook of his arm, her face inches from his erect cock. He closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep, but her movement kept him awake. She had her hand inside his shorts. Her fingers wrapped around his pulsing cock.

She stroked him, slowly at first. After every few strokes, she'd slip her fingers down and craddle his balls. Rubbing them, making his cock harder and harder. It was pressed tightly out against his shorts. What happened next amazed him, scared him and made him hornier than ever.

She tugged his shorts down, his eyes were barely open. He was enjoying this way too much to freak her out. She glanced up at him, making sure his eyes were closed.

Satisfied to see he was asleep, she leaned over and took his whole cock down her throat. He would have never suspected his sister to be such a dirty little whore. She lapped at his cock, her tongue lubing up his cock. His cock was pulsing, he knew he'd blow soon if he didn't stop her.

He bolted up, frightening her. She jumped back, embarrassed. Covering her face with her hands and apologizing profusely. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away. "Look, don't apologize. I loved it. You were giving me the best blow job ever."

She looked up into his face, "Then why did you scared me like that?"

He grinned, "I didn't want you to have a mouth full of cum."

She grinned back, leaning back and spreading her legs, "What do you expect to do with it then?"

His eyes lit up, she was teasing him. Practically begging him to fuck her. First things first, he wanted to see her pussy.

"Well sis, it's only fair. You've seen and tasted my cock. It's my turn. Take those panties off and show me what you've got," he demanded.

Her face brightened, she stood and slid the panties off. Her cunt was bare, she'd shaved during her shower. He could see her pulsing clit, it was wet with her desire for him. For him, her own damn brother. This kept getting hotter by the minute.

"Lay back and touch yourself for me, Kel! Show me how you please yourself."

She lay back on the couch, her legs spread. One propped on the back of the couch and the other on the table in front of it. She licked her fingers, making a show of rubbing her tongue over them. She ran them over her clit, down to her hole. Pressing two fingers inside, then sliding them out and back up to her swollen clit. As she rubbed, her head tipped back and she moaned a low groan.

He knelt before her, watching her spread herself wider, revealing all her inner folds to him. He breathed in her scent, lowering his mouth for a taste. He began at her ass, licking her puckered hole. Slowly trailing up to her clit. Biting down gently on the swollen nub. She called out his name, "Michael! Oh, Michael!"

He prodded her opening with his fingers, making her louder. "Oh, damn! Michael, yes! Oh, fuck!"

He was enjoying this tease, but he had needs too. His cock was going to explode if he didn't fuck her soon. Pulling her to the edge of the couch, her ass dangled over the edge. Giving his cock the perfect path to her sweet, warm pussy.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He looked deep into her eyes, "If you don't stop me now, I won't be able to stop until I've cum in you."

Kelly's eyes said it all, as she breathed the words, "Fuck me Michael, fuck me now!"

Then she slipped forward a little more, helping him to enter her. He couldn't believe how warm she was, how hot he was for her and how good in bed his sister was. He'd always thought she was a prude when it came to sex. How wrong he was.

He was now leaned back, she was straddling him. Riding his cock, kissing his neck. Her fingers rugged at his hair, using it as a guide to bouncing over him. She called out his name, over and over. He was so close to cumming.

Suddenly, she stopped. Jumping up, she leaned over the couch and pushed her ass in the air.

"Come on Michael, fuck me harder! Fuck me right now!"

He couldn't say no to her demands, he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anyone. Pushing his cock into her again, he pounded away. Harder and harder, fucking her deeper and deeper. She was almost screaming.

He decided to test her, once more, encourage her too. He used one hand to grip her by the hips and the other to snag her hair. Pulling her hair back, he leaned forward to breathe into her ear. "Keep screaming and I'll spank you, you little slut."

She laughed, "Is that how it's going to be?" She got louder and louder.

He was afraid she'd wake their parents, so he pushed as far into her as he could. Pulled his hand back and slammed it down on her ass. An instant hand print and a reaction from her. She begged for more.

"Fuck me and beat me Michael, just what I like!"

She was taunting him. He knew he had to keep going, keep pleasing her. The more she talked, the more he smacked her and the redder her ass got.

Soon he knew he was about to explode, he pulled out of her. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide again. He entered her, slowly. Working his way into a quick, jackrabbit like pumping. She gripped his shoulders, cutting her nails into his back.

Then it was like heaven, his cock exploded. Spewing cum deep into his sister, she was having an orgasm. Holding onto him, they stayed that way for quite some time. When they finally broke free, he smiled at her. "Do you think Pamela would approve?"

He was referring to their obnoxious older sister. Kelly laughed, "Who do you think taught me? I caught her with daddy years ago!"