The Servant Ch. 15

Story Info
Carnival Dancer.
2.5k words
4.69
15.3k
3

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 – Carnival Dancer

Trish spent the next two weeks uneventfully. She worked in the two yards picking fruit and doing housework during the days and pleasing her Mistress at night. She learned that, in spite of her domineering personality, Eve was fairly pleasant most of the time. All Trish had to do was obey whatever order she was given, and she was able to avoid "unpleasantness". Not once during the second month did Eve feel that she needed to punish her servant.

Two weekends after the hiking trip to Thunder Mountain, Officer Eve Bousquet took her servant to the last major town of the Island that she had not yet seen. The place was called Safe Harbor and it was the oldest settlement on Santa Eduviges, founded in 1573 by the Spanish and re-named in 1799 by the British. Among other tourist attractions, Safe Harbor boasted a restored 19th Century schooner and a French fort.

As soon as Trish saw Safe Harbor, she knew that she would need to pose for another series of photos. However, Eve did not have her camera and did not plan to take any pictures herself. Instead she would lend her servant to a local commercial photographer who wanted to do a two-day photo shoot. Trish knelt as her Mistress introduced her, and commanded that she address the photographer as "Master Luis".

Luis first took Trish into the French fort and put wrist and leg irons on her. The servant posed in a series of dungeon settings and had to endure being chained in several prison cells. Still wearing her cuffs, Trish had to pose on the fortress wall, with her hands cuffed behind her back and then with her hands un-cuffed, but the irons still on. She sat on cannons and looked out guard towers. Then she was locked in a pillory and later chained to a whipping post. Throughout the photo-shoot in the fort, tourists and museum workers followed the model and took numerous pictures of their own.

Trish left the cuffs behind at the fort when Luis took her to the schooner. Trish posed all over the ship. The photographer even got permission for her to climb the ropes and pose in the crow's nest.

When it was time for Trish to pose in the town's main plaza, Trish and the photographer came across a group of teenagers sitting near the church and listening to salsa. Trish liked salsa music and was a good dancer. It had been two months since she had the chance to dance, so her body involuntarily began moving with the music.

Eve had an idea for the photo shoot. Why not have Trish dance with the teenagers? Obviously, they were happy to oblige and enjoy the chance to dance with an attractive naked American. Trish was in a good mood, was enjoying the music, and was enjoying the chance to show off. So, for nearly an hour, she danced tirelessly as the teenagers took turns as dance partners. A crowd gathered and started clapping with the music. Trish danced with some of the spectators as well. Yes, it turned out that Eve's "little sex-pot" had become quite the exhibitionist and dance star.

The photographer took pictures of Trish throughout the day, finishing with a series during sunset on a beach near Safe Harbor. She and Eve spent the night at the photographer's house and were up before dawn for a photo-shoot during sunrise. Shortly before lunch, the photographer finished with additional pictures around Safe Harbor.

----------

During lunch, Eve and Luis talked about the photos and where he wanted to post them. He assured Trish's owner that he would put the entire collection of pictures on a thumb-drive, even the images he considered rejects and out-takes. The two Islanders discussed various photo-sharing websites and the photographer alerted Eve to a popular site she didn't know about.

While Trish knelt and ate her usual plate of leftovers, the conversation drifted to the shoot at the plaza and the servant's excellent dancing skills.

"I have a question, Eve. I'm really impressed by how well your servant dances, and also by how long she can go without getting tired. I think she'd make a great dancer for Carnival. I was wondering if you had any thoughts about registering her."

"No, not really. I don't want her wearing any outfits, not even for Carnival. One of the things I plan to do with her is keep her naked for the rest of her life."

"That's not a problem, keeping her naked. You don't know about the changes the Carnival directors approved last month?"

"No, like what?"

"They're getting rid of the clothing requirement. Carnival dancers can either go in costume, or they can be nude."

Eve's attention perked up. She'd love to have Trish dance in the Carnival if she could remain nude. Luis continued:

"I'm bringing this up because Safe Harbor tasked me with designing a float for this year's parade. I have an idea in mind, but to make it the way I want, I'd like to have a naked dancer."

"So, what's your idea?"

"The float is going to represent the Night Spirits. It will have three levels. The bottom level will have dancers dressed like the dead, you know, funeral clothes and skeleton masks. The next level will be animals, like bats and owls. The top section would be the moon, riding above everything else, pure and unadorned. I'd been thinking about trying to recruit a Danubian tourist to represent the moon. Those women don't mind running around naked in public, but the problem is they're terrible dancers. A Danubian couldn't dance to Latin music to save her life."

"So my servant would be the only naked person on the float?"

"Yes, because I want her to stand out. The float will be all dark colors, except the moon section, which will be much brighter."

Eve smiled and caressed her servant's shoulder. "Well, you've just recruited your moon dancer."

----------

For the next two weeks, Servant Trish was relieved of her normal duties in Flora's yard. Instead, she traveled with her Mistress to the airport, where one of Luis's assistants was on-hand to take her to Safe Harbor. She reported to a warehouse that Luis had rented for float construction and dance rehearsals. For seven hours each day she practiced with 19 Islanders and one girl from Panama, evenly divided between men and women. There would be a total of 21 dancers on the float: 12 on the lower level, eight on the second level, and one on the top.

On the first day Trish knelt while Luis introduced her to the other dancers. They stared at her with blatant curiosity. She was extremely nervous, but when Luis ordered the DJ of the project to play a salsa tune, Trish started dancing to prove herself. After just two songs she had impressed the others: for an American she danced extremely well.

Trish wondered if any of her companions would resent her being the featured dancer at the top of the float. Under ordinary circumstances the answer would have been "yes", but none of the others had any desire to spend an entire evening dancing naked on top of a well-lit moving platform. The Carnival would be broadcast on live television and the parade route would be crowded with tens of thousands of spectators. So...the answer was no. No one had any desire to change places with the American servant.

The music consisted mostly of Spanish salsa, with some Samba tunes mixed in. Reggatone, which had become the favored genre of music elsewhere in the Caribbean, was not yet popular in Santa Eduviges. Trish's talent for dancing to salsa allowed her to quickly pick up Samba. She was able to detach herself from her surroundings and move with the music. There were times she was able to totally forget where she was and what had become of her life.

----------

As Luis's dancers synchronized their moves and learned the order of the music planned for Carnival, the float itself took shape. The lower section consisted of dark vegetation, the upper part was surrounded with paper Mache to resemble clouds, and the top platform had a large translucent cloth circle to portray moon. The platform where Trish would dance was two meters in diameter, plenty of room for her to move about. The lighting was designed to illuminate both the circle and the dancer, but the circle was designed to absorb some of the lighting to direct the spectators' eyes to the uncovered figure of the performer.

Carnival in Santa Eduviges lasted two days and mostly was celebrated in the capitol. Unfortunately, Trish had to miss most of the first day of festivities, because Luis wanted the dancers to be well-rested and stretched out before the nighttime parade. Shortly before sunset the group (with the notable exception of the moon dancer) put on their outfits and boarded a bus for the capitol.

Luis already had taken care of most of the preparations, so there was not much for the performers to do apart from having one last drink of water, climb into their positions, and wait for the float to start moving. When Trish took her position on her platform, she was four meters above the level of the street. She was very, very visible, especially when the lights illuminating her body were turned on. She was not embarrassed in the least. She felt very aroused and excited. Above all, she was eager to perform well so her Mistress would be proud of her.

The parade slowly moved along the main boulevard of the Island's capitol. The music played and the spectators cheered and applauded. Cameras were flashing everywhere. Trish did the one thing she knew how to do well: dance. She lost herself in the music. She quit thinking about anything other than the rhythm. She needed to focus on the beat, move her body, and ignore everything else. She was energetic and cheerful, and moved around her platform with confidence. She turned continuously; making sure everyone from both sides of the street had a chance to see her bare figure from all angles.

Eve was not able to enjoy the sight of her servant's performance, because she had to march in formation with other police officers. However, the Island's main television station had posted several camera crews along the parade route, so the Mistress would be able to see the videos later. Luis frenetically ran about the float, directing the driver and constantly taking pictures of his project and the performers.

Trish never felt sexier in her life. She knew that she looked really good. Her body was toned, evenly tanned, and glistening with sweat. Dancing was the only thing she was good at and could be proud of, so she was determined to show off her talent to the entire Island.

After five hours of non-stop dancing, Trish was exhausted, but she was determined not to disappoint anyone watching her along the final part of the parade. Besides, the final part was the most important, the part where the parade dancers had one final chance to make a good impression on the audience and the judges. Trish was indeed making an impression on the Island. The TV camera crews had bunched up along the end of the parade to thoroughly document Luis's nighttime spirits float and its lovely star dancer.

Trish noticed a spectators' platform full of important-looking men as the float neared the finish-line for the parade. One of the dignitaries was Generalissimo Renaud, the country's leader. She knew that it was especially important to make a good impression on the Generalissimo, so she used up her remaining energy sensuously performing while the float slowly passed the dignitaries. She tried to stay focused on nothing but the music's beat, but she noticed the Generalissimo staring at her the entire time she was within his sight. Many of the officials with him were enthusiastically clapping.

The float turned off the main boulevard just a couple of blocks past the Generalissimo's platform. The area was unlit and there were no spectators, so it was obvious the parade was over. Luis signaled the DJ to cut off the music. The dancers collapsed on the platform, totally worn out after six hours of non-stop movement. They did not get down, however, because the float still needed to move away from the parade route to allow other floats to get off the main road. Instead, they shared bottles of water as they rode several blocks towards a parking lot where the floats would be dismantled. It was an anticlimactic end to the parade, but it came none too soon for the participants.

When the float finally stopped and Trish's companions helped her get down, it was obvious that Luis and everyone else participating in his float project was very pleased with her performance. Eve was present as well, smartly dressed in her best uniform. When Trish knelt to greet her Mistress, the policewoman smiled and stroked her cheek.

----------

Luis and his crew spent the remaining hours of the night getting cleaned up and resting for a few hours. At noon on the following day the entire group went to the National Stadium to attend the closing ceremony for Carnival. They sat with the crews from the competing floats and watched a police parade and some folkloric dancers. Then the Generalissimo took the microphone and announced the winner for the float competition: the delegation from Safe Harbor.

After Luis accepted the year's trophy and gave a brief speech thanking both his dancers and the people who had built his float, the entire crew posed for numerous pictures. Luis, proudly posing with his trophy, had his star dancer stand next to him. The Generalissimo called Luis and Trish to the dignitaries' platform to allow them to pose with him. Trish knelt while the Generalissimo shook Luis's hand.

Then, it became obvious why Luis's float had won: the Generalissimo ordered Trish to stand up so he could have several pictures of her taken with him alone. The other officials also wanted pictures of themselves with Trish. The servant obliged, knowing better than to do anything to irritate the Island's top leaders. Finally, the Generalissimo called Officer Eve Bousquet to the platform and publicly congratulated her for her servant's performance. The final set of pictures consisted of the Generalissmo and Officer Bousquet standing together in full uniform, while the naked servant knelt next to her Mistress.

----------

Images of Trish's Carnival performance were published in various newspapers and magazines throughout the Caribbean. The Island's television channel repeatedly played video of the servant with the Generalissimo over the following week. Several videos of Safe Harbor's moon dancer were posted on-line and Internet became sensations. Journalists and private citizens competed with each other to see who could post the most, and the best, pictures of Trish in the photo-sharing sites.

As Eve read the comments to her blog postings and browsed the Internet, she realized that her goal of exposing her servant and sharing her with the world had been realized. She also knew that she had some real bragging rights.

Yes...you know that famous naked dancer from this year's Carnival? I'm her owner...