My First Gang Bang

Story Info
My first time at a swingers club, straight to the dungeon.
841 words
3.45
49.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited and a bit nervous at the same time and was very much looking forward to going to a swingers club for the first time. The idea of being watched and watching people fuck made me feel horny.

Once I arrived, I was thinking I was too underdressed, but no, I was way over dressed. I saw sexy women dressed in PVC, shiny black and red skin tight dresses, or woman dressed in a sexy lacy bra and thongs. My pussy was getting more wet and impatient. I wanted to fuck and get straight down to it.

The four people at the reception were very welcoming, all dressed in PVC outfits. One of the guys noticed it was my first time. "This is your first time here?"

"Yes, my first time," I enthusiastically and inquisitively replied.

"Great. I'm Steve. I am the manager. I'll show around. Follow me," he kindly said.

We began at the kitchen where I could see a fridge on the left. Through the glass door, I could see many bottles of beer and wine with people's name tags on it one. One the worktops were a display of buffet food, crisps, peanuts etc. I saw many rooms throughout the introduction and the dungeon definitely caught my eye. This was my zone.

The first thing I saw was black and cream colours of many unusual gadgets around the perimeter of the room. I didn't know what some of the gadgets were which made me even more curious. I scanned the room intensely, shocked and giggling to myself. I was not told what each gadget or toy or whatever you call them does but I guess you just have to use your imagination. The vibrator machine caught my eye, looking ever so beastly and naughty. A huge vibrator, a musty beige coloured toy lay horizontal on a tall black pole, a machine of some kind. The black bench lay below awaiting it's victim for their awaiting sexual beasting of a toy. Beside the toy sat a plain black padded bench which I believe was for gang bangs. Across the centre of the wall in the room was a spider's web, with arm and leg restraints, hanging loosely at each four corners. Yes, this sure was a room shouting bondage and sexual torture.

"I'm so coming back to this room," I eager said. "I like this room very much."

I was taken back to the kitchen where everybody was checking each other out. I couldn't work out from the shy eyes whether they wanted to fuck me or not. I certainly had my eyes on some sexy men, tight firm asses and great bodies.

I walked back to the dungeon zone and into one of the empty rooms, with my fuck buddy, of course. There were cushions laid down around the perimeter of the room. It felt quite hot in there. We sat on the floor and he started kissing me. He started to rub my wet pussy and pulled my trousers off quickly. I began to suck his cock, moaning over his cock, rubbing my pussy at the same time.

A few guys I had my eyes on walked in and starting watching. This turned me on more. The black guy started to rub my tits, and my ass. I turned to him and started kissing him. His lips were so kissable and tasty. I sucked his cock, slowly, enjoying it. I licked his shaft, and sucked the rim of his cock. It tasted good. He pulled of my thongs and started sucking my pussy. I was dripping by this time. While he was licking my pussy, another guy started kissing me ferociously. He bent down and I started sucking his sock fast. Another guy bent down and I started wanking his cock. Another guy bent down and started wanking over my tits. I was in heaven!

The black guy began to fuck me, hard, and fast. "Yeah, fuck me hard, feels so good."

My body shivered in excitement.

He became very excited and came within five minutes. Another guy took over and fucked me hard. I got up and sat on his lap, and bounced fast and hard, grinding my thighs and pussy around his hard wet cock. Steam was coming off me.

Four more guys walked in and started wanking their cocks around me. The guy pulled me off and started fucking me from behind, spanking my ass. There was a large pretty lady in her sexy lingerie beside me. She wore and black and red patterned corset and black thongs. I started to rub her tits while I was being fucked. I was so horny now. I wanted more and more.

Four hours passed and had been fucked by eleven guys.

I could hear comments from regular watchers coming in and out of the room muttering, "look, she's still at it."

I know I have a lot of stamina when I am very horny, I love it. They loved it. I want more...