Creampie Lover

Story Info
A man finds what excites him the most.
1.7k words
4.32
104.6k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers

Looking at my elegant, prim and proper wife now with a huge black cock energetically fucking her pussy and another in her mouth you would have never known that not long ago she was the original "Prude". How she got to be the slut lying before me is entirely my fault. Oh, I'm not complaining, mind you, I like her to be thoroughly used and well fucked. You see, I love cream pies.

I'm not homosexual or even bi. That kind of lifestyle never really turned me on. And to suck another man's cock - well that's just not my thing. Leaves my dick cold, know what I mean? But I just love the taste of a freshly fucked love-tunnel, an overflowing pool of womanly sex juices and lots of sperm swimming in it. Doesn't matter if it's mine or someone elses. And if it's foamed from a lot of action, hey, that's like cappuccino, man!

The first time I knew that this was my thing was in college. I was a jock and part of a group of guys that usually did everything together. One Friday we got this hair up our collective asses and decided to play a little slap and tickle with a pretty blond girl named, Mary. Nice body, but she was one those smart shy ones that nobody dates. We had a plan. I casually drove up to her and asked if she wanted to go for a ride. She was surprised, grateful, and accepted. During the "ride" I also casually picked up one or two more guys as we drove. It all seemed really innocent. By the time we had reached this secluded patch of woods near the campus, there were six of us crammed in and around her in the back seat. Mary was a little confused but enjoying the unexpected attention. Everyone was in a great mood.

One of the guys jumped out and spread a blanket on the grass under a tree. The others amid hoots and jibes helped Mary out of the car. They led her to the blanket and got her to sit down. She never said a disparaging word. She was smiling and talking to everyone.

The guys were all kidding around but wasted no time. After they had Mary lie down hands started to unbutton this and unzip that, and in a very short time even removed her skirt. She never resisted, never struggled, and just blushed and kept smiling. Not even when they lifted her shoulders to unhook her bra or when they lifted her ass to take her panties.

When she was naked, lying quietly on display her blond hair (top and bottom) gleaming in the bright sun the guys crowded around and just looked at her in lustful anticipation. Everybody was focusing on their favorite parts. I couldn't take my eyes off her blond bush. You could tell she was embarrassed and nervous. But she just lay there waiting for the obvious.

The guy's clothes began to fly off, being thrown high in the air amidst whooping and laughing. In seconds, there were seven naked horny guys all around her touching, kissing and inserting fingers into their favorite areas.

I was the first to make a serious move. I shooed two guys away from wet and now matted pussy hair. I lifted her legs and bent them back over her shoulders with my forearms. Her perky little ass was pouched up beautifully. In front of all my friends I put my cockhead at the entrance of her well-manicured pussy and pushed hard. She lifted her ass slightly from the intrusion. I fucked her hard and steady but was so excited I only lasted a minute or so. When I came I was conscious of only her half closed eyes looking straight into mine and mouth open and inviting. For a second I forgot there were six other horny bastards waiting. I pulled out and my reverie quickly evaporated (along with my hard dick) as I was rudely pushed aside for the next guy.

I sat on the grass and watched my replacement lean forward and snap his hips hard, whooping like a banshee. My cock recovered instantly watching his long rod flashing in and out of her. I crawled over to her head and positioned myself on my hands and knees with my wet and hard cock directly over her mouth. I nuzzled my cock against her lips urging her to suck it. She was being pounded so forcefully that her head bobbed back and forth in rhythm with whoever was fucking her at the moment. When she saw me she smiled and her mouth opened and with my cockhead firmly entrenched, I let the motion caused by my friend's thrusting rock her head back and forth to get her started. I closed my eyes in pure enjoyment as she took over. I quickly came off watching my second load gushing out around her lips and spilling on to her puffed out cheeks.

I fell to the grass, spent. After several minutes I opened my eyes to slits to watch my friends coming off inside Mary, one by one. Each one of us fucked her at least twice. Then one of the guys dared me to eat her. Well I wasn't going to eat her after all those guys had cum in her. But, lol, they did dare me.

She was breathing hard. With each breath a little of the spunk would ooze out of her. I crawled between her bent quivering legs and saw close-up all that cum dripping from Mary's twat and was about to say no way. It was a real mess down there. What was left of my cock just shriveled up.

Then the smell hit me, an incredible, pungent smell. It took over my body - and my lust. I tentatively touched my tongue to her swollen red lips. That's all it took. My cock literally jumped in strained excitement. The taste of her pussy juices and cum just took me to another world. I didn't fully realize it then, but this was what sex was all about for me.

I finished eating her with relish. The other guys were done, didn't need or want anything more form her and were ready to go. I helped Mary get dressed and kind of took care of her. The entire time the only words that she spoke was thank you.

I wound up taking her home. When I got her to her front door I felt like I should say something and basically said I'd see her the next day. She threw her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss. I didn't know what to do but did wind up spending most of the night talking to her. Well, after that night, one thing led to another and I became the protector of her and her reputation in school.

It didn't take me long to realize that she was up for anything. In those days I had a pretty strong selfish streak. I fucked her regularly, any chance I could get, anywhere, anytime. I did this many times to the memory of the first gangbang. I also did this most of the time with the motive of eating her afterwards. But somehow after the initial novelty of a pussy I could have anytime I wanted I felt there was something missing. One of the guys approached me about gangbanging Mary again. I said no way she was my girl now and that was a no-no. Shortly after the request I realized that the time I enjoyed myself the most was eating her out after the gangbang.

One day after school I had fucked her and ate my fill from her twat I told her that I wanted to expand our sex life.

I called the guys the next night and we met at my off campus apartment. I told Mary to go into the bedroom because the guys wanted to fuck her. She didn't hesitate at all. I watched each of my friends mount her, fuck her pussy until they all came at least twice (at my urging). That day I found out that I really liked watching too. I discovered that was part of it also for me. The guys were having a great time getting their rocks off. She was overflowing. By the time the last three guys put their cocks in and ejaculated she was leaking like a sieve. She just couldn't hold anymore without some being squeezed out when she moved.

When they were finished I told Mary to stay on the bed, lift her legs to her chest and not to move. I left them in the living room with a case of beer and the TV on. I quickly went in and stripped off my clothes my eyes focused on her pussy at the bottom of her upraised legs. It looked like raw meat. Every t\time she breathed a little would ooze out like a water spring. I went crazy.

In no time I was in between her sweaty, musky legs and sucking and licking at her dripping, swollen pussy. I couldn't have been eating her for more than a minute when I came off without touching myself - and still stayed incredibly hard. Yes, oh, yes, I had found my true sexual bent.

Later I told Mary that this was what I really wanted. She stayed. Throughout most of my college years, I had this beautiful pussy to suck out anytime I wanted. Every Friday night I had her fuck at least one or two guys with me watching and cleaning up after. I never had it so good.

Well all-good things cum to an end and this one shortly after I graduated. We all went our separate ways. I drifted out of my perverted pattern to concentrate on my career. I lost my desires momentarily and then Mary also drifted out of my life. Several years later I met a beautiful little girl that I fell in love with.

She was very prim, proper and prudish. Not quite my type but that's what happened. It took many years of "education" putting into practice all that I had learned from my situation with Mary. But finally I had another woman that would do anything I asked, which was a periodic gangbang and then a sumptuous desert of "cream pie" after.

Life is good.

shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers