A Bowl of Cherries

Story Info
Car sex with a twist (Don't try this at home).
1.8k words
3.76
62.7k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly slammed the door behind her, disgusted. Another Friday night wasted at the office.

She had called Richard for to cancel their date for the third week in a row. Sometimes she regretted putting her career ahead of her personal life, but too many people depended on her at work, and she depended on this job to pay for her Manhattan apartment, car, and other bills, which she could barely afford even with her executive salary.

It was way past dinnertime and she was hungry, and horny, and sleepy all at once. This would have been their third date and Molly was yearning for some intimacy. With Richard's schedule at the hospital it might be another week or two before they could get together.

Molly went to the kitchen to see what she could find, which wasn't much since she rarely had time to go shopping. A tossed salad would have been nice, but the lettuce was wilted, and had to be tossed. Nothing quick to prepare in the freezer either - she had taken her last frozen dinner into work today, which ironically she didn't even have time to eat.

The only things left were a can of whipped cream and some cherries, which she was going to use to turn herself into a dessert for Richard. The whipped cream would keep, but the cherries were almost a week old already. Cherries sometimes gave Molly strange dreams, but a girl's gotta eat, so she took them into the living room and plopped down on the sofa.

Molly turned on the TV and flipped through the channels three times before she found something interesting. She didn't even know why she paid for cable anymore, not having watched anything this month.

9 1/2 weeks was on one of the movie channels. She had seen it before but it was one of her favorites. During a slow scene she got up and opened the bottle of wine that she had been saving for her date. She had to have sex tonight, even if it was with herself.

Although Molly was not in the same league as Kim Basinger, she identified with the character of Elizabeth. Before she made VP at the bank, her blonde hair was halfway down her back, but she had to shorten it to shoulder length to keep it manageable. As she watched, she twisted it between her fingers.

This is not to mean that she wasn't attractive. Quite the contrary; men often stared at her in restaurants, which was frequently since she couldn't remember when she had a home-cooked meal. Molly had a game she played with them - whenever she noticed someone ogling her out of the corner of her eye, she would turn towards him and look right back. In fact, that is how she met Richard - he was one of the very few that didn't quickly glance away.

Molly also fancied herself an art lover, attending gallery openings and visiting museums. Well, before her schedule got so busy. She also had similar breasts, in size and shape.

After a few minutes of rubbing herself through her panties, Molly pulled them aside, then took them off because they were getting in the way. Molly was glad she wore a skirt today, so she could more convincingly play the role of Elizabeth masturbating to the slide show. She could have came right there, but she wanted to save it for the kitchen scene. That's when Molly finished the last of the cherries, her eyes closed to pretend being blindfolded as she increased her pace.

The doorbell rang, then twice more. Molly awoke unsatisfied; the alcohol and sheer exhaustion had robbed her of her climax. She looked groggily at her watch, 11:03 - who could it be at this hour? She was almost to the door when she remembered what she had been doing, and ran back to kick her panties under the couch.

Molly was pleasantly surprised to see Richard staring back at her through the peephole. Even though Richard was ruggedly handsome with a great ass, Molly thought that his eyes were his best feature. She could spend hours watching them sparkle and dance, if only she could spare the time.

As soon as she opened the door, Richard reached around her head and pulled them together. He breathed her scent in deeply. Molly hoped that she smelled better than she felt. Although she wasn't as tired due to her nap, she did have a whole bottle of wine and hoped that Richard didn't notice.

Richard then began softly kissing Molly's neck, moving down towards her chest. It was fine with Molly if things progressed quickly, even though they had not been together before, but she secretly hoped that he would nibble her ear - maybe even slip his tongue in. Perhaps sensing Molly's desires, Richard reversed course, working his way back up, then pulling on her earlobe with his tender lips. After a few encouraging moans from Molly, he worked his tongue inside, which instantly aroused her.

Molly grabbed Richard's head with both hands and pressed their lips together. She was not usually the aggressor but she thrust her tongue between his lips, fucking his mouth. Molly tilted her head to the side so she could cover Richard's lips with her own, then continued her assault for several minutes.

After Molly stopped to catch her breath, Richard asked her if she would like to drive down to Atlantic City. He too was frustrated that they had to miss their special night, and thought that they could still find plenty to do even at this late hour.

Molly quickly agreed, volunteering to drive despite still being a bit tipsy. She wanted to let loose tonight; besides, her convertible would get them there sooner than Richard's luxury sedan.

It was a warm night so they put the top down. After navigating through the relatively light late-night city traffic Molly got on the New Jersey turnpike.

Richard mentioned going to a 24-hour sushi bar at one of the casinos, then playing some craps or blackjack, but Molly had only one thing on her mind, and he had given her a naughty thought.

"Go down on me," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

Richard looked at Molly, not sure he had heard her right, with all the wind noise.

"What?"

"Eat me out," she yelled to be sure he got the message.

Richard glanced down at Molly's lap and started to object. "I'm not sure it's safe; I'm not sure it's even possible."

"C'mon, don't be a pussy. Besides, you were the one who wanted sushi."

Richard wanted sex as much as Molly, maybe even more. As a surgeon, his hours were long and unpredictable, and he often got called in for emergencies during the little free time he had.

"Hold the wheel," Molly asked while on a straight stretch of the road. When she made the suggestion she remembered all of the movie scenes with oral sex in a car, and thought it would be hot. None of them had a woman in the driver's seat, though. Maybe Richard was right, but she was too horny not to give it her best try.

After hiking up her skirt to her chest, Molly moved the seat to the rear and reclined the back a little. She then slid about halfway forward to provide better access. However, even after spreading her legs there would be no way for Richard to get his head between them. In desperation she had a stroke of genius. Molly grabbed her left ankle and lifted her leg over the wheel, resting it on the dashboard.

As Richard gave control back to Molly and tried to move into position, he kept hitting his head on the steering wheel. She tilted it up and out of the way to give him some more room. Even with all the gymnastics, Richard could barely reach Molly's clit with the tip of his tongue.

Molly still had to concentrate on driving, but it had been so long since she had oral that she caught herself weaving slightly and made sure to pay at least some attention to what was going on outside the car.

"Fuck, Yeah!" Molly shouted into the night as the wind blew through her hair; her right hand on Richard's head, steering with the left. Richard had one hand on Molly's armrest and the other braced on the center console, arching his body over the shifter. They were playing a kinky and dangerous game of Twister, which heightened Molly's excitement. She shoved his head down as far as it would go.

"Suck my clit, bitch."

Richard tried to speak, but she couldn't make out a word. Anyway, it didn't matter since she was almost there.

A few more slurps and Molly began to come. She had to force herself to keep her eyes open and focused on the road. It was a strange thing to notice, but her spasms were timed perfectly with the center line. If only her orgasm would stretch on forever like the highway.

After she regained her composure, Richard returned to his seat and held the wheel again so she could adjust everything to where it was. Shifting herself backwards, Molly felt her juices and Richard's spit on her legs.

"Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"Shit! Shit! Shit! This is a lease, the seat is ruined. Fuck!"

Molly turned on the map light. As she looked down to survey the damage, she swerved towards the median and clipped two reflector posts before coming to a stop on the shoulder, her heart beating 90 miles an hour. The check engine warning began chiming. Molly turned the car off and the alarm wouldn't stop. She turned to ask Richard what to do, but he was gone. She looked back at the dashboard and it was gone, too.

Molly suddenly jumped up. She wasn't in her convertible, she was still on the couch. And that noise wasn't the car, it was her doorbell. Molly looked at her watch - 11:03. Was it a coincidence... or a sign?

"Be right there," she shouted, rushing to the door. Molly looked back at her leather sofa - not only did she have to hide her panties, but she had left a large puddle on the center cushion. That would be expensive to replace, but at least it wasn't the car seat. She covered it with a throw pillow first, then decided to flip it over, in case her visitor was Richard and he wanted to come in.

It was indeed Richard. He wasn't even inside the door before he began angling for a kiss. Putting a finger on his chin, Molly asked "Do you want to go for a drive?" as she reached for her keys.