Bedroom Girl

Artwork Info
Water Color
9 words
4
69.5k
2
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early water color working on skin color, etc

Bedroom girl

Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
EsslemontEsslemontover 4 years ago
Intriguing

Thank you for that drawing. Out of all, I feel that’s my favourite.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 7 years ago
Beautiful

Well Done 5 Stars Definitely...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Those guys are idiots. If you aren't an artist you shouldn't say anything about having no natural talent. I think it's clear that you do have natural talent. Work on it. I'd love to see more of your work.

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesover 11 years ago
anon posters don't know how to critique

i like your use of watercolor washes on this - the eyes stand out against the more muted colors used elsewhere. her mischievous smile is a great accent too. you could have been a bit more extreme on the perspective of her left arm, reducing the width of her wrist and hand more drastically, but all in all it works.

i'd really like to see these anonymous art experts put their money where their mouths are - where are your drawings, anonymous?

keep on posting, milkmaiden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn, it looks like you cut of her arm. Practice proportions and try and work with a referance next time, should take you about 3 years to get good enough. You just don't have that natural talent that tells you when you've done something poorly but hopefully you'll start to realise where you're going wrong. Good luck!!

Show More
Share this Artwork

Similar artworks

A Sketch of Intimacy This is how I want him to take me.
"Dream" acrylic 70cm x 80 cm
Shower Seductive smile and see through shirt.
Hello, my King~ SFM poster of Duke Nukem and myself~
Intoxicated Rocky Appears~ Sallie gets a surprise visit from a monster~
More Stories