In This Midnight Hour

Story Info
Tyler gets an unannounced visitor this Halloween.
1.7k words
4.21
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozytron
Ozytron
7 Followers

The doorbell rang. Tyler let it.

It rang again. And again.

"Fucking hell. I keep the light turned off for a reason." He walked to the door and threw it open, started growling, "I am not giving out candy tonight, so -" ... and stopped. There stood a tall blonde clothed in little but a light blue bra and matching thong, her eyes looking through slits in a thin black mask. Hand on her hip, one eyebrow up, she was smirking slightly, as if amused by his typically male reaction.

"I know," she purred, "I'm treating you tonight, Tyler."

"E-excuse me?" He didn't want to stammer, but how could he help it? Those large, full breasts spilled out over the tops of her bra, wanting to escape their confines, even as she stood there, tapping a foot somewhat impatiently, her black high heels clicking softly on his doorstep.

"Let me in, it's cold outside," she replied, as if he were an idiot for not having done so already. Numbly he stood there as she pushed her way inside. Closing the door and turning slowly, he found himself staring at her tight little ass wiggling from side to side as she walked into the hallway.

"Who the hell are you?"

She didn't answer the question. Instead she looked around for a moment, peering into his bedroom, and said, "So this is where the handsome bachelor Tyler Faust lives, eats, and sleeps, huh? Kinda a shithole." A pause. "No offense."

"I..haven't cleaned in awhile. Can you just tell me who the hell you are? And why I shouldn't call the cops?" Inwardly he breathed a sigh of relief that his voice was back to normal, not shaking in the slightest after the shock of having some..some..fucking whore just march into his home, on Halloween of all nights, when every crazy seemed to take to the streets. Just his luck that one would decide to pick on him.

"Oh come on, you know me." She looked at him. Behind the mask he could see blue eyes shining slightly. "You see me every day," she practically whispered, her dark red lips enticingly moist. He felt his cock start to press up against his jeans, started to imagine those lips wrapped around his dick - wait a second. Not now.

"I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. And if you don't leave, I'll - "

"Call the cops?" She laughed. "You mentioned that already. See, I don't think you will. I think maybe you're a little..excited. To see what this is all about, I mean. And what it's about," she went on, stepping closer to him, "is that I've seen you everyday since you first moved here, and I'm done fantasizing. I want you."

"What?"

"You heard me. You know me, Tyler." Her voice was pure sex, throaty and raw. "You've said hello, we've exchanged pleasantries, how about that weather, those sorts of things, but you've never seen me looking like this." He certainly hadn't, whoever she was, assuming she was even telling the truth. He would have remembered such a striking blonde with tits like those, so large and luscious. He mentally ran through a list of people in the neighborhood, trying to pick out anyone like this girl standing in front of him. Or at least he would have if the ability to think with anything other than his dick wasn't currently eluding him.

"So you want me to fuck you, is that what you're saying?"

"Wow, you're really good on picking up those hidden messages, arentcha," she said sarcastically, but reached a hand out and placed it on his chest, slowly moving it down until it rested gently against his thickening cock. "Just tonight. It's Halloween. It's a night of mystery, of temporary insanity. You don't have to find out who I am, you don't have to see me ever again after this. I just want to be your fucktoy for one night. I promise to make you cum."

That was all it took for him to grab her by the throat and push her against the wall. "Oh yeah?" he whispered, his muscled physique pressed up against her slender body, his breath hot in her ear. "We'll see about that, you little slut." With his free hand he grabbed her thigh, slowly traveling upwards until he hit her thong. "If you're going to take all of my cock, you'll need to get dripping wet." He rubbed her pussy through her tiny thong, felt her squirm, pressed his lips against hers desperately, tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. Tyler could feel her getting wetter and wetter, her panties getting soaking wet as he touched her, as he promised to take her.

Pulling on her thong, he watched as her eyes rolled back and slightly loosened his grip on her neck. A moan escaped her lips. "Yeah, you like that? How about if we see how tight that pussy of yours is?" Roughly, he tore off the thong, leaving it on the floor as he stuffed two fingers inside her, feeling her hot cunt from the inside. She gasped in pleasure, eyes wide as he slid in and out, faster and faster. Abruptly he pulled them out and forced them in her mouth.

"I want you to taste yourself, you fucking whore..taste your own juices.." His fingers hit the back of her throat, making her gag. "If you can't take that, you're going to have a hard time choking on my dick." With that he kissed her again, grabbing her by her waist and guiding her forcefully to his bedroom. He had to feel those lips around his cock, he had to feel that tongue..

Tyler pushed her onto her knees, his cock throbbing. He unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants. As he stood there in only his boxers, the mystery girl stared at his bulging manhood. "Oh my God, I - " She didn't finish, overcome by the urge to suck his cock, and pulled out his sizable cock. Immediately, she put her mouth on it, hungrily pushing her head on it farther and farther, until he could feel it hitting the back of her throat. He groaned in pleasure and grabbed her by her hair.

"That's it, baby, suck daddy's cock like you mean it," he growled, moving her head back and forth roughly until tears welled up in her eyes. His stiff cock ached to cum, and he nearly shot his load when she unexpectedly cupped her hand around his balls, playing with them as he throat-fucked his subservient little bitch.

"Oh, you are a good little cockslut, aren't you?" he grinned, finally releasing his grip on her hair. She slowly pulled her mouth off his cock. His eight inches glistened with her saliva, wet and harder than he could ever remember it. "Do you want me to stuff you with my fat dick?"

"Yes," she begged, still on her knees for him. "I want to feel every last inch of you inside my cunt.."

"Hmm, I don't know, you'll have to beg better than that.." He took his cock and slapped it against her cheek. "You really want my dick, slut?"

"Fuck me," she pleaded, her voice low, "fuck me like a whore, Tyler, I need to have you inside me!"

He pulled her up off her knees, and threw her on the bed face-first. She presented her ass to him like a cat in heat, desperate to be fucked by him. He spanked it, loving to hear her cry out as he did so. "It's such a nice little ass, baby," he said, as he spanked it again. He could see her pussy, see how wet and inviting it was for his thick cock.. That's it. I can't take it anymore.

Slowly, he slid into her pussy as she moaned and pushed her ass back farther, until he was balls-deep inside her. "You have such a tight little hole for me to fill," he said, pulling out and ramming his cock back inside her. In and out, in and out..her pussy felt incredible as it clenched around his dick. Already her breathing was labored. "Fuck," she managed to say. "You're so big..you're gonna stretch me out."

"I don't give a damn. You're nothing more than my fucktoy for the night." Without pulling out, he unbuttoned and took off his shirt. Wrapping it around her throat, he pulled her up with it, forcing her to arch her back and get him inside her just that much deeper.

He couldn't do this for much longer. "I'm going to cum soon, little girl. You going to swallow all my cum?"

She cried out, her voice a bit strangled from the lack of oxygen. "Y-yes! Please, baby! Please.."

He released the shirt (she breathed in desperately, about to pass out) and pulled out, grabbing her and forcing her back to her knees on the carpet. One hand still stroking his cock, he told her to beg for it. Before she could respond, Tyler slapped her across the face. "Come on, whore, beg to swallow my hot load."

"F-fuck," she said, voice breaking, having just been utterly ravaged. "Please let me be your cumslut, I want to taste you, I want to swallow every last drop." Before he could strike her again she put her mouth on his cock, feeling him buck his hips and get his dick deeper down her throat.

"Good girl," he whispered, as he closed his eyes and started to cum inside her eager mouth. She guzzled his cum greedily, savoring his spunk. He came buckets, harder than he could ever remember.

Balls drained, he looked down at the girl. Her hair tangled and knotted now, she stared up at him through her mask, eyes still teary. "Thank you," she told him, and stood up, legs shaky. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her in, and kissed her deeply. He could feel her melting into his arms.

Pulling away, Tyler said, "You know where the door is."

She started to smile. "Yeah. I'll show myself out." He watched as she left the room, her ass still red from her spanking. Only when he heard the front door slam did he allow himself to sink onto the bed.

"Good God damn," he muttered. "I think Halloween may have become my favorite holiday."

Ozytron
Ozytron
7 Followers