A Dancer for a Dancer Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple's first threesome.
1.7k words
4.31
112k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This amazing story started all because my wife's best friend dressed up in a classic school girl outfit, complete with pigtails, plaid skirt and tight white top tied off at the belly button. She did this all for her husbands 30th birthday and to because this school girl role play was one of her husbands favorite fantasies. Apparently this produced their best night of sex in several years, and Amanda simply could not stop talking about it. Regina, my wife, certainly enjoyed hearing about it, and was anxious to know what fantasy I harbored that she could fulfill for my upcoming birthday. I said that there really wasn't one I could think of except for her giving me her anal cherry which, at that time, always met with the same "no way dude" reaction. However, she kept pressing me.

"There must be something else that turns you on?"

"Come on babe, what do you think about when you jerk off? I know you jerk off. It's no big deal you know."

"Ah, that is private honey," I teased.

"It's because I'm not involved, isnt it? Is that the reason you don't want to say? Because when you masturbate you are thinking of other women?", she pouted.

I laughed, "No, you are definitely involved, that's for sure."

"So there is something. Tell me! Come on, tell me," she pleaded.

"First of all, it's not something you could fulfill for me. Secondly, if I told you, you'd freak out and thirdly...well I can't think of a third but you get the point. It's private."

"Let's see. Now you have me intrigued. It's not something I could fulfill and it would freak me out. Let me think...Got it! I know what it is. Oh my God. I think it's hot. It doesn't freak me out."

"Really? You think you know what it is? And it wouldn't freak you out? OK, I'll bite, what do you think it is?"

"You have bisexual fantasies! You fantasize about guys when you masturbate!"

"No! That is definitely not it! And I can't believe that wouldn't freak you out!"

"Why! I fantasize about other women and that doesn't freak you out!"

"That's different."

"God! That is such a double standard."

"Whatever. I'd really rather not share it with you if you don't mind."

"You don't trust me enough to share your deepest sexual fantasy with me?"

"It's not a trust issue honey. Although, the fact that you wouldn't have freaked out if I were bi, makes me question some of my assumptions, that's for sure."

"Really? Which one? That I couldn't fulfill it or that it would freak me out?"

God, she was relentless. How the hell did I get here? I felt trapped. Plus, part of me always wanted her to know anyway. Ok, I was cracking. Holy shit!

"Group sex? Is that what it is? Like swinging? That has got to be it, right? Like swapping partners with another couple? Oh my, you are kinky! Am I right? You want to fuck another women while I'd be getting fucked by another guy?"

"Well, no, not exactly honey."

"Ugh, what then? Tell me, I can't take it. Please!"

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you. Jesus, you are persistent! It's no wonder you sell so much fucking software. You don't let up!"

"So I've been told," she laughed, "Ok, out with it!"

"All right, but you've been warned. And you better not freak out!"

"Go all ready!"

"Fine. When I masturbate...."

"Yeah...."

"I'm mostly thinking of you..."

"Yeah, me what, come on..."

"You," I hesitated, " getting royally fucked by another guy."

There it was. It was out there now. How would she react?

"Mmmmm. Really? And you, are you with another women?"

"No not really. It's not really about that. It's about you and your pleasure. It's about you being pleasured by someone else. I guess it's about some young well hung stud giving you incredible orgasms while I'm watching. Or listening. Or participating. It can take many forms, but it is always about you being lusty, and slutty and you know, it turns me on for some reason. I don't know why. I wouldn't want to really do it. (Would I?) I know it's sick and fucked up but that's what turns me on. What can I say?"

"Wow. That is not what I was expecting but I'm not freaked out about it. I mean, I know you love me. And, I guess I'm kinda flattered that it's all about me..."

"Babe, you should be flattered. I think you are the fucking sexiest thing in the whole world. I am so fucking turned on by you. You're fucking gorgeous, your body is perfect. Your little ass turns me on so much. And you are probably the nicest person on the goddamn planet. But I guess I'm part voyeur, because for some reason, the thought of seeing you cum on some guys big cock, excites me to no end. Weird huh?"

She stood up and faced me as I sat on the sofa watching her.

"It's not that weird, really," she said as she started taking her jeans off while looking me right in the eyes.

"I mean, certainly the thought of a man and women making love is hot, right? And it's not like I've never heard of it before. It's just, I always thought it was wimpy guys who were into that. But I mean if that really turns you on...let me think."

"So, instead of it being you, for a change, it would be someone else. It's not cheating, because I'd have your permission right?"

"Right," I groaned as she stood in front of me with only a tee shirt on. She was rubbing her breasts with one hand and with her other hand between her legs, she was gently rubbing her pussy. She was turned on!

"Honey, will you take your pants off please?"

I did.

"And your boxers please?"

Done.

"So this other guy would be well endowed?"

"Yes, very!"

"So you mean like, longer than you?"

"Yes, definitely longer than me."

"Like how much longer than you?"

I held my palm, about two inches or so above my rock hard cock.

She smiled, "Oh my!"

"And what about thickness," she said now flat out masturbating in front of me for the first time other than in the dark, in our bedroom.

I took my two hands and made a circle around my dick, simulating a thickness almost twice that as me.

"Oh my God honey, that would be a gigantic cock! I mean you are not exactly small by any stretch, but a cock that big would be hard for me to handle!"

She got down on the floor and crawled over to me. She licked underneath the head of my cock ever so lightly.

"I mean, I have to admit, I have fantasized about being fucked by a guy with a huge cock," she shyly admitted.

"I'd have to slobber all over a cock that big to have any hope of fitting it into my pussy, right?"

"I would think so yes," I groaned, all ready dangerously close to exploding.

"Would it be ok with you if I sucked his huge cock right in front of you? Licked all over it, and sucked his big balls into my mouth. Suppose he shot a huge load of cum right into my mouth? Would I swallow his cum?"

Well that did it. My cock went off like a gun. A big rope of cum landed right in Regina's hair and then another from her eyebrow down across her nose and into her mouth. She milked the remaining cum out of me with her hand and then cleaned my entire cock with her mouth. It was soooo hot.

She smiled at me and said, "See, isn't it good to share with your loving wife? Look at me. His cum is all over me!"

Oh my God. I just came a second ago and that actually made my cock twitch! And she knew it!

She lied back on the carpet on her back. Cum all over her face and in her mouth. She spread her legs wide.

"Honey, he fucked me like a whore. Are you sure you are ok with it?"

"You never looked sexier babe than you do right now! You little slut you are covered in his cum," I slowly crawled on top of her.

"I can't help it honey, I just love his big cock! My pussy is so sore from his huge dick. Honey, I really need you to eat my pussy even though he just came in it. Do you mind?"

I dove on her cunt. It tasted so good. And I was rock hard again. In minutes she was squeezing my head with her legs as her climax hit her hard.

Panting, out of breath, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy please!"

As I slid up and slid my cock into her she pulled my face to hers and we kissed.

"Mmmmmm, I'm such a cum slut aren't I?" as I tasted my own cum for the first time.

"He cums so much doesn't he," as she wiped cum off her face and began putting her fingers in my mouth.

I continued pounding her little pussy until I couldn't take it any more and filled her cunt with another hot load of cum. As soon as I stopped she pushed my head down to her pussy again. I didn't need much encouragement and quickly went down on her cum filled pussy.

"Oh baby your tongue feels so good after his big cock stretched me out. I love how you eat me after he fucks me babe. It feels so good."

Oh my God I was getting hard again!

"Honey, will you let him bring a friend next time?"

Jesus, this was gonna kill me. As I ate her pussy, with my own cum dripping out of her, while I jerked off at the same time, we finally both exploded again, and right at the same time.

We collapsed, totally exhausted! Neither one of us spoke. We just breathed. Things had changed.

We got up, we showered together, and both realized we were simultaneously too sore and too tired to have more sex, but more than horny enough to do it again. What a dilemma. But this was just the beginning.

To be continued...