Aunt Caitlin- After the Wedding

Story Info
He has an encounter with his aunt after a wedding.
2.1k words
4.27
235.9k
111

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers

It was a pretty normal wedding. My older cousin Jack finally married his girlfriend Venus after about 5 years together, and most of our family showed up. Venus looked nice in her dress that showed off her hips and cleavage. I kept thinking to myself that Jack was a lucky guy to end up with a woman like that.

The reception was really nice. It was in the dining hall of the hotel most of us were staying at. Of course, because I was single and didn't bring a date, a bunch of my cousins and aunts wanted to dance with me. It wasn't too bad, but I wished that their would have been some friends of theirs I could have danced with too.

Towards the end of the night, I was sitting at the table sipping on some wine when my aunt Caitlin came and sat next to me. She was wearing a yellow and white flowery tank dress that came down to her knees, and white open-toed heels. Her light-red hair fell down to her shoulders. Her hazel eyes were barely open, so I knew she was either tired, or had a little too much to drink.

"Hey Nicky, how you doin' tonight?" she asked me. I smiled at her, knowing that she was the only one that called me Nicky instead of Nick, and only when she was drunk.

"I'm fine, Aunt C. Just enjoying the night."

"Yeah, I saw you dancing out there. You're such a nice boy for dancing with your aunts like that, especially me. You know I have two left feet."

I laughed, thinking to myself that I haven't been a boy in a long time. "It's no problem, Aunt C. You weren't too bad out there yourself."

"You're just saying that because I'm your aunt." Her head swayed a little as she said this.

"Aunt C, I'm a little tired, and you look like you are too. Can you walk me upstairs to my room?" I knew that if I just said she was tipsy, that would most likely cause an argument.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I've had enough dancing for one night."

I stood up and held out my hand. She took it used my arm for support as we began walking. The only person who even noticed us was my mom, and I just told her I was helping Aunt C upstairs. She just nodded in understanding and went back to dancing with my father.

As we took the elevator up to her floor, Caitlin leaned into me more. I could still smell her perfume, with it's floral scent. She just kept rambling on about how I was such a good nephew, unlike some of my cousins who didn't bother with her. I just kept silent and made sure she didn't fall. The elevator arrived and we stepped out and walked down the hall to her room. She reached into her purse, pulled out the card key, and opened the door. We stepped in and I gently kicked the door closed behind us.

I walked Caitlin over to the bed and sat her down. She leaned back against the pillows and kicked her shoes off, causing them to fall to the carpet. I turned to get her a bottle of water from the mini fridge across the room. When I turned back around, Caitlin's dress was down to her waist, showing her strapless white lace bra which was holding up her still-ample cleavage. As I watched in stunned silence, she stood up and slid the dress off to the floor. I was shocked to see my aunt wearing a matching white lace thong. I felt a twitch in my pants at the sight before I came to my senses and walked over to her to give her the bottle of water.

She sat on the bed and took a sip of the water. ""Thanks, Nicky. You've always been such a good nephew."

"No problem, Aunt C." I replied. As she looked up at me, I couldn't help but notice the faint outline of her nipples through her bra. I felt another twitch in my pants.

"You wanna stay for a minute and keep your auntie company?" she asked me. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I saw her glance directly at my crotch after she said this.

"Um, sure, I can stay for a little, make sure you're okay." I sat down on the bed next to her. She took another long sip of the water and then placed her head on my shoulder. My heart started beating a little faster.

"Wasn't that such a beautiful wedding?"

"Yeah, Aunt Caitlin, it was real nice."

"I remember how it was to be so young and in love," she said, her hand falling onto my leg. "Now I feel good if I see a guy even looking at me and my old self."

"You aren't that old, Aunt C, and you still look good," I heard myself say.

"There you go trying to cheer an old woman up again," she said. Her hand slid a little higher up my leg.

"Um, I'm not trying to cheer you up. Just trying to be honest."

"You're so sweet," she said before kissing me on my cheek. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, feeling action happening in my pants. I wanted to jump up and leave the room, but my legs just wouldn't work. I silently prayed that my aunt wouldn't notice the bulge forming close to her hand.

We sat there in silence for a few moments. "Help me up, Nicky," Caitlin said. She began to stand up and I held her arm. As she stood, her hand slid up the rest of my thigh and rubbed against my crotch. I watched in shock as Caitlin just stood there for a moment. I hoped she didn't notice anything.

"And what was that?" she asked, her eyes moving down to my bulge. I sat on the bed, trying to stammer out a reply. "Was that for me?" There was so much I wanted to say at that moment, but no words escaped my mouth. Before I realized what was happening, Aunt Caitlin was on her knees in front of me, her hands on my zipper.

"I guess this old woman can still attract someone," she said, her hazel eyes meeting mine. She began to unzip my pants and pull out my hard cock.

"Um, Aunt C-c-c-caitlin, I don't think we should be doing this."

"It's okay, babe, I've seen enough cocks in my day."

"B-b-b-but," I started, but her lips wrapped around my shaft, stopping my argument right there on my tongue. My head started spinning. This is my AUNT! I've known her since I was a baby! Hell, she changed my diapers! None of that mattered, however, when I felt how good her warm mouth felt on my dick, Caitlin's tongue flicking around my head. I moaned and instinctively reached out to stroke her hair. Caitlin's head bobbed up and down, her lips working my shaft. She reached up with a hand and started stroking it, her soft hands feeling good on my dick. As I leaned back, enjoying the feeling, Caitlin slowed down her movements. Caitlin slid my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. This sent me over the edge. I let out a loud moan as I felt the pressure build up in my cock and then release. My hot semen shot out of my cock, aided by Caitlin's stroking hand. Caitlin kept her lips firmly on my dick, swallowing my entire load.

I was breathing deeply and my head was spinning. Caitlin looked up at me and smiled. She casually wiped the corner of her mouth with a finger and moaned in pleasure. "That was good. I haven't done that in a while," she said, a grin on her face. I was still trying to catch my breath and couldn't respond. Caitlin then stood up in front of me. Looking directly into my eyes, she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. Her full, round breasts spilled out as the bra fell to the floor. Caitlin took a step towards me and, putting my hands on her waist, I pulled her closer. I could smell her sweat and perfume on her as I buried my face in her tits. I began licking and kissing on them, filling my mouth with her nipples. I let my tongue move around them in circles, her hard nipples firm against my tongue. Caitlin pulled my face in closer to her chest. I could feel her heart racing.

I slid my hands down Caitlin's waist and grabbed onto her full hips. I slowly pulled down her thong, the scent of her wet pussy filling my nose. I stared for a moment at the trim red-haired bush that was right in front of me. I stood up and pushed Caitlin onto the bed, telling her to get on her hands and knees. She did and I knelt behind her. I leaned down and used my fingers to spread her pussy lips from behind. I stuck out my tongue and started licking her pussy, moving from her inner walls to her clit. Caitlin began moaning loudly and wiggling her hips. Her pubic hair provided an contrasting texture to her smooth pussy walls. Caitlin's cunt was hot and wet, tasting slightly tangy. Her juices started coating my lips and tongue. Caitlin started moaning my name and grinding her pussy into my face. I gripped her hips and moved my tongue faster, furiously attacking her pussy. I sucked on her clit and pussy, making my aunt squeal in pleasure. I could feel her pussy clenching and getting tighter. I roughly shoved two fingers in her cunt and started fucking her hole. They slid in and out easily, her juices lubricating my fingers. Caitlin's pussy tightened around my fingers and she let out a long moan. I pulled my face back and watched her cum ooze around my fingers and drip onto her thighs and my wrist.

I sat up and pulled off my shirt and then took my pants and underwear off. Caitlin looked back at me with a smile, seeing my cock hard and ready for more. I started placing the head of my rod at the opening to her pussy when she told me to stop.

"I want that cock in my ass," she said, smiling. She told me to go into her bag and get the lube. I walked over and started searching in her bag. I found a plastic bag with a big pink dildo and a bottle of KY. I grabbed the bottle and went back over to the bed. I rubbed some of the lube on my hard cock, and put some on her ass hole. I grabbed my aunts hips as she spread her cheeks open. I placed the head to the hole and slowly pushed. I watched her hole expand as I slid my cock in little by little. Caitlin kept moaning and I bit my lower lip at the tightness of her ass.

I slowly started fucking my aunt's ass, my hands holding on tight to her slightly pale ass cheeks. Caitlin kept talking to me, telling me hoe good my dick felt in her ass and how she liked it fucked slowly. As I fucked her, my cock slid in more and more until most of it was fitting in her ass. Caitlin clenched her ass, making it tighter. I reached up with my left hand and wrapped some of her hair around it. I gave her hair a tug, making my aunt yell. My thrusts started getting harder and more forceful. Caitlin and I started breathing in rhythm, her squeals coming every time I pushed in.

"Nicky, Nicky," she moaned.

"Oh, Aunt Caitlin," I responded, my pressure rising. I felt my cock getting extra hard. "I'm about to cum, Caitlin," I managed to grunt. She reached down and started stroking my balls. The feel of her fingers softly playing with my sac was the last straw. I let out a loud groan as my cum exploded out into her ass. I started trembling all over as my dick pulsed, hot loads shooting out in a rhythm. I kept my cock in her ass until it was empty.

I slowly pulled my dick out of Caitlin's ass. A couple of seconds later, my cum slowly dripped out of her gaping hole. Caitlin collapsed onto the bed, sweating and panting from the exertion. I lay down next to her and she wrapped an arm around my chest.

"Thanks, Nick, I needed that a lot," she said, placing a kiss on my cheek. I turned my head and kissed Caitlin's lips, the taste of alcohol and cum lingering in her mouth. We then both laid back and I dozed off, my aunt's body pressed against mine.

kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers