University Diaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Secretary submits to building engineers.
2.2k words
3.78
27.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have followed my exploits, you will be glad to know that Joe, the young man I would help jack off, is currently dating a girl his own age. He stops by periodically to say hi, and we both love it that the other people in the office have no idea what filthy things we were up to. We have quite of a crew of building engineers at the University. They are all in their 40's on up. The head engineer is a really sexy guy name John.

He is usually pretty surly, but I go out of my way to be friendly to him, especially because all repairs need to get his okay. He was giving me a hard time about a project, when I blurted out,

"Wouldn't you just like to shove your dick down my throat to shut me up?"

I really threw him for a loop. I don't think what I said registered with him.

John replied, "What did you say?"

"You know exactly what I said, and I meant it" I returned.

"Wear something sexy under your clothes tomorrow and come down to the work room by 6:00 a.m. Both shifts will be there, and we all like to shut you broads up," John responded.

I pressed up against John and said, "I can't wait."

Six a.m. could not come fast enough.

I picked out a dark blue and black corset that fit under my tits and ended at my hips. I wanted the guys to have complete access to my tits, pussy and ass. I put my hair up and wore just a touch of makeup. I met John as planned. He was alone.

"I didn't think you would come," he growled.

John grabbed me and gave a very hard, sexy kiss, which was a bit of a surprise. He pulled off my sweater and pulled down my skirt.

I stood there in my corset and high heels. "Very nice outfit" John said leeringly as he inspected me.

He lifted me onto the big wooden table in the work room and bound my wrists and legs with something like handcuffs but they were looped to these spiral bolts so I could be turned completely without being released. The guys could position me in whatever way they wanted to use me.

"You seem to have done this before," I remarked at the set up.

John replied, "No, but we have some creative guys working overnight. I knew their regular work would be shit after I told them what to expect this morning so I made them work on this."

My nipples were so hard as John bound me. My pussy was so wet that John noticed it when he was binding my legs.

He stroked my puffy pussy lips and said, "What a wet little whore you are." I heard his zipper and the sound of this pants falling to the ground. The next thing I knew, John had straddled my face and started rubbing his balls and cock on my mouth. His dick was so hard and his balls so heavy. I started to lick and suck whatever John would feed to me. "Lick my balls, baby," John grunted. "Yeah, suck em" he continued. I was so turned on to be so completely under his control. I loved taking each ball in my mouth and sucking and licking it.

He moved further up and commanded, "Lick my ass."

Little did he know that I love licking a guy's ass.

I stiffened my tongue and licked and poked at his brown hole as he moved back and forth over my mouth and tongue. I wished my hands were free to stoke his cock. I heard his breathing quicken as he smothered me with his ass and balls. He was ready to cum, but wanted to spray his juice down my throat. He moved back and shoved his cock into my waiting, open mouth. He leaned forward like he was doing a push up and started fucking my mouth. I could barley breathe and tried not to gag as he worked his cock like a piston in my mouth.

It didn't take long for him to fill my throat with his hot, thick cum. I swallowed every bit. He let me lick him clean before he got off of me.

He took a towel and wiped up my face, smoothed my hair, and adjusted my corset. He grabbed my tit and said, "You have a great mouth when it's filled with cock. Next time I'll try out that wet pussy of yours."

He pulled on his pants and left. I didn't know what to expect next. I did not have to wait long.

"What the hell," I recognized the voice as Rob. He was the night engineer and had to be in his mid-60's. I always was a bit flirtatious with him. I would touch his arm when talking with him and would hug him around holidays or when I hadn't seen him in a while. I don't think Frank told him what was going on. He stammered, "What is going on here?" "Just having a little fun," I replied. I realized this was too much for him so I told him to unbind me. I am always modestly dressed and very innocent and demure in our relationship, and I think the old guy was in shock.

He started to unbind my legs. I could hear his deep breathing and feel his hands shake as he got an eyeful of my exposed pussy. As he removed my wrist binding, I noticed he was staring at my tits -- a breast man. I sat up at the edge of the table and wrapped my arms around his neck and asked him to help me down. He did, and I led him over to a chair against the wall. I heard some noises outside the work room and got the idea that we were being watched. I was sure to give Rob the time of his life and put on a show for the other guys.

I stepped back and slowly turned for Rob. "Do you like what you see," I purred.

He could barely shake his head yes. I straddled him and started to kiss his neck. I moved forward so my tits were inches away from his face. I pulled his fat, rough fingers onto them. He rolled my nipples between his fingers. I moaned and started to grind my pussy into his cock. He grabbed my tit and sucked half of it into his mouth. "Hmmm, baby that feels so good," I sighed. He suckled my tit so hard. I knew I was going to have a gigantic hickey on it. His other hand continued to roll and pull at my nipple. I love tit play and he was a master at it.

I felt his cock pushing against his thick work pants. I slide down his body and stood up. I bent over at the waist to unzip his pants and give the other guys a view of my spread ass. I knelt down and pulled out his massive cock. It was thick and long. There was no way I could deep throat that monster.

I started stroking and pulling his shaft from base to tip. I put his big cock between my tits and squeezed them tightly around his dick and gave him a good titty fucking.

"Feel good baby?" I asked as I looked up at him with my big blue eyes.

I kissed the very tip of his old cock before I released it from my tits. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, kissing it and sucking on the sides. I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth and squeezed and pumped the base of his thick dick. He was grunting and breathing really hard so I stroked his cock harder and faster from base to tip. He shot is load and it dripped down my hand. I licked my fingers clean and lapped up the cum on his dick.

I helped him put his spent cock away and zipped and buckled his pants.

John came back in and told him it was time to go. He seemed kind of dazed. I don't know if he has it in him for fucking me, but Rob really appreciated our time together. I will definitely have to spend some time alone with him.

After Roy left, John came back in and brought me over to the sink.

"Did you like the show?" I asked.

He pulled my hand to his rock hard cock and said, "You're not done yet."

He washed my face with a warm cloth and gave me some water and mouth rinse.

"You'll enjoy the next guy," John whispered in my ear.

He had me lean against the table.

In came a short, kind of chubby guy with a droopy mustache. He was only about 5'4'' as he was eye level with me with my heels on. I would see him around the college, but didn't really know his name.

He came close to me and put his arms around my waist and gave me a very long, hard kiss. He rolled his tongue in my mouth as we pressed our bodies together.

He wedged his leg between mine and I ground my pussy hard on it. He massaged my tits.

I felt his hands reach around my back and down to my ass cheeks. He lifted me up onto the work table and climbed on top of me.

He started kissing my neck. I could feel him undoing his pants. He worked his way down kissing my tits and using his palm to massage my pink nipples. He pushed up my legs and began licking my pussy and sucking my clit. My whole body shuddered. His bushy mustache tickled my inner thighs and pussy lips.

I felt two fingers invade my tight, pink hole. He fingerfucked me and rubbed his mustache over my pussy lips.

He slid up my body and started rubbing his cock against my pussy. His cock was average length, but very thick -- kind of like the man. Hmmm, his dick slid into my pussy. He started out slow, but soon was ramming his cock inside me. The combo of his length and girth hit all the right spots and made me cum so hard.

I knew he was ready to cum when he shoved his cock so deep in me. I felt my pussy muscles clamp down on his dick and milk the cream from him. He collapsed on top of me and we laid there until his limp dick fell out.

It was so good. My pussy was on fire. He zipped up and left me on the table as his cum and my pussy juices dripped out of me.

Being fucked by experienced, real men who know what they are doing is so sexy. So far this fuck session was turning out to be just what I needed.

Then Greg walked in.

He was very tall and powerful looking, and the youngest of the guys. He strode towards me and bound my hands. He roughly turned me over onto my stomach and pushed me up on all fours.

Doggie-style -- my favorite.

I was glad my pussy was wet. Greg climbed up on the table, unzipped and savagely rammed his thick cock into my pussy.

He slapped my ass hard and said, "You like being fucked like a whore."

He slapped my ass again and screamed, "Answer me bitch."

"Yes," I barely whispered.

"Yes, what," he yelled.

"I like being fucked like a whore," I answered.

He relentlessly pounded my pussy harder and deeper. He kept calling me a fuck whore and pulled my hair pumping me even harder.

I love to be humiliated while getting my pussy pounded.

The cruel tone of his voice made me want to please him more. He slapped my ass harder as he rode my pussy. He was slamming me so hard I thought his balls were invading my pussy. He moaned, and I felt his cum fill me.

After his balls were completely empty, he came around in front of me and pulled me by the hair to his cock. "Lick it clean bitch," he growled.

I tasted my pussy juices and his creamy cum. I licked and sucked every inch of Greg's cock. When he was finished with me, he pulled out of my mouth and left me on the table on all fours.

John came in and unbound me.

"The party's over. It's getting late and people are arriving for work and school." John said.

He helped me get dressed and drove me home.

He walked me up to my apartment and led me to my bathroom. As I was undressing I heard him call my office and tell my boss I would not be in today as I was ill. Very nice touch.

John barged into the bathroom. I was completely naked.

"Make sure you take a hot shower and clean your fuck hole and mouth." John commanded. "I've got your key and I'm making copies for anyone who wants one."

He pushed me onto the toilet and instructed me to piss. He put two of his fingers under my golden stream and rubbed it into my pussy. "Next time we'll see if you're a piss whore," were John's parting words.