Black On Black Pegging: Caribbean

Story Info
Jamaican dominatrix strapons Haitian man in Ottawa.
1.3k words
1.64
15.8k
3

Part 27 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Why are so many Black men afraid of strap-on dildos? Seriously, my brothers, they're not a threat to your manhood. That's what I've been wondering about. My name is Monique Harrison. I'm a five-foot-nine, curvy and dark-skinned Jamaican-born Canadian bombshell living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I study Law. When I'm not in class, I'm burning up the internet as Mistress Noire, the only Black professional dominatrix operating in the Capital region of Canada. How's that for a resume? A lot of people would find me strange because of what I do ( if they knew ) but I don't care. As a masked, leather-clad dominatrix, I can have all the wicked fun that I want. Stick with me and you might learn a thing or two.

Recently, I was contacted by a tall, handsome young Black man named Dylan Jean-Pierre. He contacted me on my website, described himself as a Montreal native from Quebec living in Ontario and wanted to book an encounter. I was puzzled by this guy who described himself as six feet two inches and two hundred and forty pounds of pure Black masculinity. I get contacted by a lot of submissive men and women, and over eighty percent of them are white. For some reason, Black folks simply haven't embraced the world of BDSM. I don't know why. Do they think it's nasty or perverted? Do they think it's a white thing? I don't know. Anyhow, I was thrilled to hear from Dylan Jean-Pierre and we booked an encounter for my dungeon in the City of Orleans, Ontario.

Dylan followed my instructions to the letter and met me at my lovely house in the suburb of Orleans. I live on Vineyard Road and it's a lovely neighborhood. The house was purchased by my parents when they emigrated from the region of Montego Bay, Jamaica, to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, twenty years ago. These days, my parents are traveling in the Caribbean so I got the house to myself. I greeted Dylan in my shiny Black leather bustier and short Black leather skirt. Oh, and my shiny Black leather boots of course. I looked so hot. When I opened the door, a vision of masculine perfection greeted me. It was as if someone fused a male model and an NFL player together. Dylan Jean-Pierre was all that and then some. He looked mighty fine in a bright red silk shirt, Black silk pants and shiny Black boots. Dylan greeted me with a smile, and I welcomed him inside. Hot damn. This guy was genuinely making this sister's mouth water!

Dylan and I sat in my living room, and we talked a bit before getting down to business. Dylan told me he found me really lovely. He apparently has a thing for tall, big-bottomed and dark-skinned Black women. Well, he came to the right place because that's me in a nutshell. We talked about the dearth of Black folks in BDSM, as well as Black people's shocking sexual conservatism when it came to kinky matters. Dylan and I agreed on a lot of things. He told me a bit about himself. He was twenty two, studying Criminology at the University of Ottawa. He was born in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, to immigrant parents from the City of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti. Dylan intrigued me. The guy was simply perfect. A sexy, educated brother who likes the kinky sisters. How did I get so lucky? Before anything, he handed me an envelope containing two hundred and forty dollars. That's my standard rate for an hour-long session involving BDSM. Dylan smiled at me and I smiled at him as I made the envelope disappear. Then I led him to the dungeon, which is what I call the basement.

Once in the basement, Dylan began to undress. I fetched my tools. Rubber gloves. Lubricant. A strap-on dildo. Twin vibrators. Whips. Chains. The works. I admired Dylan as he got naked. Hmmm. The brother had a good build and he had a big dick on him too. I resisted the temptation to go over to him and suck his thick, uncircumcised Black penis. Oh, and I so wanted to taste his big hairy balls but I'm a dominatrix and not an escort. No sucking or fucking with the clients. I asked Dylan to lie down on the wooden table, and I fastened steel bindings to his wrists and legs. I asked him how he felt and he told me he felt good. I rotated the table to a standing position, and began my performance. I took out my belt, and proceeded to punish Dylan for being such a damn pretty guy. I whipped his chest, his arms, his legs and even his groin with my belt. He groaned and grunted as I whipped him. Laughing, I whipped him some more.

After whipping Dylan for a good half hour, I deemed him ready for more. I donned my magnificent Black strap-on dildo. The veiny, realistic-looking one I reserved for my special clients. I put a condom on the strap-on dildo, and applied lubricant all over it. Then I flipped a switch and rotated the table to a sitting position. I went between Dylan's legs and gently pried his ass cheeks open. I looked into his eyes as I fingered then lubricated his asshole. I asked him if he was nervous. Dylan smiled and shook his head. He told me he was excited. I smiled. Excitement is always better than fear. I pressed the dildo against Dylan's ass cheeks, and gently eased it inside. And just like that, I began fucking Dylan in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I was gentle at first but he was definitely not new to this. His hole was too supple and elastic. Someone's been taking it up the ass! I asked him about that and he told me he owned several dildos. I smiled at that. Good for him!

I looked into Dylan's eyes while sliding my beautiful Black dildo into the depths of his ass. The sexy young Black man groaned and grunted as I fucked him. I asked him how it felt to get fucked in the ass by a bossy Black woman. His reply was that it was the greatest feeling ever. I smiled at that. Good answer, Mr. Dylan. I continued fucking him, taking my sweet time as I explored his ass inch by inch with my strap-on dildo. I made him scream. I made him squeal. And yes I made him cum. He totally loved it. Dylan came spectacularly, his big cock spitting cum all over himself as I buried my dildo in his ass. That's when I pulled out. Dylan sighed in pleasure, and took a moment to catch his breath. It had been that intense. I smiled at him. I'm glad someone had a good time. I really enjoyed doing him with my strap.

I let Dylan shower before he got back in his car and drove away. Before he left, Dylan gave me his email address and promised me he'd be back for another session. I smiled and waved him goodbye. I can't wait. It was his first time with a professional dominatrix. Truth be told, it was my first time too, in a way. My first time dominating a sexy Black man with my strap-on dildo. Had I known it would be this much fun to top a Black man, I would have sought a Black submissive a long time ago. After Dylan left, I sat on my couch and fingered my wet pussy while thinking of all the mean and sexy things we did together. I had myself a hot, quick cum thanks to that. Oh, yeah. I can't wait to see him again!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers