My Life as a Sex Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming a sex slut for others to use.
2.3k words
4.08
76.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Ownership Transferred

Ron and Cheryl had become my new masters. By now I was an adult in the eyes of the law so I was responsible for my actions and could choose the lifestyle that suited me. I knew that I wanted to be a sex slut, to service both men and women and to provide whatever was requested of me with the goal of providing extraordinary orgasms to whomever I was servicing.

My first order of business was to learn what my new masters wanted from me for their personal sexual servicing. Lynn and I had both been told that we were to refrain from masturbating or sex of any kind until the four of us got together in a weeks' time. This was going to be a difficult week we both agreed as we left the meeting where we were given to them by Adam and Eve. I was told that I was to continue taking the herbal remedies that Adam and Eve started me on and that I was also instructed to continue drinking up to a litre of pineapple juice daily to sweeten my semen. Lynn was told to continue practicing her fellatio skills with a large banana and to use a crème on her nipples and clitoris which made both more responsive to stimulation.

I busied myself in my day job and refrained from any kind of porn which might send me over the edge into an unexpected orgasm. I was even training my brain to dream non-erotic thoughts so I would not cum in my sleep, something that often happened to me. It was a difficult week and I was so glad when Friday night arrived and I could go to Ron and Cheryl's for instruction. Lynn and I arrived at the same time and we agreed that the past week was very hard and we both were dying for an orgasm. We rang the doorbell and waited, heads bowed like good sluts, for our masters to open the door.

The door opened and there stood Ron and Cheryl, naked as the day they were born. He had a raging erection and Cheryl's nipples stood out stiff and puffy indicating her own excitement. "Come in sluts, come in and strip for us" we were ordered by Ron.

Lynn and I were led into the living room and as our masters sat we began to strip off our clothes. I wasn't in the least shy to undress in front of people, in fact it turned me on and my stiff cock showed my enjoyment. Lynn was a little shy but soon got into the spirit and began to caress her own body as she removed pieces of clothing. In short order we were both standing naked in front of Ron and Cheryl.

"Lynn, kneel in front of Sandy and suck him off" Cheryl ordered. "I want to see how well you give head. Sandy you may cum only when I say you can. Do you both understand?"

With heads bowed we both responded in meek voices "Yes Mistress."

Lynn turned to me and dropped to kneel on the cushion provided by our Mistress. As she looked up into my eyes she gently licked my cock head, running her tongue around the rim of the mushroom cap then up and down the shaft until she gently took my balls in her mouth to suck on. With the preliminary moves completed she placed my cock in her mouth then drove it down her throat in a single motion burying her nose in my shaved pubic area. "Ahhhh" I groaned in response to the first sexual act I had had in a week.

With plenty of saliva Lynn stroked her mouth up and down my shaft, she had just the right lip pressure as she covered her teeth to prevent scratching. Her tongue continued to tease my cock head when only the tip was in her mouth and it wasn't long before she had me thrusting my cock down her throat to meet her erotic swallowing. This continued for nearly 5 minutes and before I could experience my orgasm Cheryl said "Stop slut, stop sucking".

Lynn immediately stopped what she was doing and I groaned my disappointment audibly.

Cheryl spoke to Lynn "You have practiced well slut, I can see that you have improved your technique in just a week. I will reward you shortly. Sandy you are now to replace Lynn on the cushion and demonstrate your ability on Ron's cock." As Lynn moved up and away I sank onto the pillow and Ron positioned himself in front of me so that Cheryl could also enjoy watching me blow him. As I had mentioned Ron's cock was about 10 inches long and 4 or 5 inches in circumference, definitely one of the larger cocks I have ever sucked. I worked up a lot of saliva in my mouth and pushing aside the preliminary moves I drove all of Ron's cock in my mouth and down my throat while I struggled to breathe through my nose.

Ron was pleasantly surprised at my capability and in short order I was plunging his fleshy pole in and out of my throat while licking the fantastic mushroom head and any pre-cum that dripped out of it. Ron grabbed my head in both hands proceeding to use me for his own pleasure. I was under his control and it was at his chosen speed that my mouth was to be used for his orgasm. There was nothing I could do, I was completely at his mercy and was his to use as he pleased, it felt wonderful and my recently teased cock strained like it might burst from excitement. Ron looked at Cheryl who nodded signaling he could cum and cum he did. I had a torrent of semen splashed down my throat and into my mouth as he began to pull out. Removing his cock from my mouth altogether Ron sent streams of hot semen onto my face, my chest and into my hair. I'm not sure I've ever had a man come more and it was heaven. I had satisfied my Master and he had experienced a phenomenal orgasm.

As his orgasm passed Ron used his still stiff cock to capture semen from my face and feed it back to me. He tasted great, slightly salty, but hot and very creamy. His semen was of the consistency of English extra thick double cream – wonderful and filling. "Well done slut" came his praise.

Blushing I nodded "Thank you Master".

"Sluts, that will be all for this week. Dress yourselves and leave us. Neither of you are allowed to cum for the next week. Do you understand?"

We were both dumbstruck, we had anticipated more servicing would be required and that we would also finally be allowed our own orgasms after a week of abstention. This was cruel and at once I understood it was their way of ensuring that they controlled our sexual abilities. Standing side by side Lynn and I both hung our heads and said "Yes Mistress, we understand, we will not cum for another week." Then we dressed and left. On my way to the car I mentioned to Lynn that this would be nearly impossible a promise to keep but that it was important that we keep it if we were to become true sex sluts. She agreed that it would be difficult and with a quick kiss we parted.

Any man who has ever been turned down for sex will understand the phrase 'Blue Balls' and what it means for the poor owner who has not had the ability or permission to cum. I thought that I had blue balls coming into this first session but to go another week without cumming was sure to make my balls bulging and painful. To reduce the discomfort I wore a fairly tight pair of silk panties under my dress pants, silk was softer on painful testicles and at the same time erotic which added to my discomfort. I became monk-like for the next week, avoiding any television or movies that might exacerbate my erotic discomfort. I read a tedious historical novel that left me exhausted mentally when I went to bed so I would not have any erotic dreams. Even showering I was nearly sadistic in washing my cock and balls so as to not enjoy the sensation of stroking myself.

I spoke with Lynn once during the week to ask her how it was going. She groaned that it was painful and described similar things she was doing to keep from cumming. She even turned down a request from a girlfriend to go dancing because she knew that they would be dancing and rubbing against each other slowly, sure to lead to a forbidden orgasm. "I'm praying that the masters will allow us to cum Friday" she revealed to me. I agreed and we made plans to meet at their house at 7pm Friday night.

I received a phone call Thursday night from my Mistress instructing me for Friday. I was told to come naked under my long overcoat, only shoes were allowed. I was asked if I had had an orgasm and responded truthfully that I had not. "Good boy, you will be a great slut as long as you follow direction and submit to our control."

At 7pm Friday Lynn and I were both dressed in long overcoats and I quickly asked what she had on underneath, before pressing the doorbell. "Nothing – you" she responded and I nodded yes in reply as the door swung open. Our Mistress stood there clad in a tight crotch less vinyl bodysuit, knee high vinyl boots and carrying a leather crop, her breasts were open to easy access. Behind her I saw our Master who wore only a red ribbon tied around his erect cock. "Come in sluts" came the order.

We both stepped and were directed to remove our footwear and to remove our coats. Standing naked in the centre of the living room we were inspected by the Mistress. She walked around each of us, playing with our nipples, stroking my painful erection gently and fingering Lynn's pussy lightly. Both of us groaned in anticipation of release. "Sluts, be quiet, if I decide you may be allowed to cum tonight."

We were separated with Ron taking me and Cheryl taking Lynn to two bedrooms. I was first made to kneel as Ron played his cock around my head and face before ordering me to suck on it. This blow job was a slow progression from licking to sucking to face fucking to an orgasm fully down my throat. My belly was full of Ron's semen and he led me to the bed telling me to lie face down and pull my knees up to offer up my ass for his pleasure. I felt the cold rush of lube being applied to my tight bum and then the push of something (a cock?) into me. "I am going to fuck you with a large dildo slut. I want to see how big a cock you can accommodate"

I was penetrated by a long latex dildo which was half again as big around as Ron and nearly 15 inches long. The pain was enormous as he began the penetration but I soon became accustomed and relaxed enough that he could push the entire dildo into me. "Well done slut, I'm pleased that you can take this size cock. We have a friend that we will be offering you to who is just a little longer than this." With these words of praise Ron increased his rhythm until I was being fucked like a man would use me, quickly and deeply.

Discarding the latex monster Ron knelt behind me and pushed a real cock into my rectum. He grabbed my hips and proceeded to fuck my ass like he did my mouth, as he pleased and varying the pace and depth that he penetrated me. I was able to clench my sphincter muscle to provide very tight pressure on his cock shaft and this accelerated his orgasm. When he came I felt incredible warmth in my bowels, hot semen flooded me and signaled his pleasure peak. He continued to pump into me until it passed then withdrew his cock and a rush of semen flooded out of me and down my legs.

"Roll over slut."

I lay back on the bed and Ron lay down beside me and gently kissed me burying his tongue into my mouth. He continued to kiss me, sucking gently on my earlobes, moving down to tongue, suck and gently bite my nipples. He gently licked my stomach and arriving at my cock he looked up at me with a friendly smile "You have earned this slut" he said as he took my aching cock in his mouth. I received the most gentle blow job I can ever remember receiving and as he sucked on my cock he gently stroked my blue balls. After only a few minutes I groaned "I cannot hold off much longer Master, may I cum?" With my cock buried down his throat he nodded yes.

I poured my own semen into him, down his throat, into his mouth to be gulped down and then he lifted off of me and I finished my orgasm on his face. He took my cock and used it to feed the sprayed jism to himself then licked his lips and smiled. "Did that feel good slut?"

I nodded weakly "Yes Master, thank you."

This was the only sex that I had Friday night I was told to go home and rest for Saturday when I would be used by my masters and some guests.