Jenna Hates Men, Loves Her Vibrator

Story Info
After Jenna breaks up with her longtime boyfriend, now what?
9.7k words
4.17
56.6k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Winter Holiday contest story. Too many readers don't vote. Please vote. I need the support of your vote.

After Jenna broke up with her longtime boyfriend for cheating, now what?

*

Feeling the same sad way every day, a terrible state for her to be in, just as she went to bed horny and sexually frustrated, Jenna awakened the same way. Still so very early in the morning, too early to get up and start her day, tossing and turning, she couldn't sleep again. She hasn't had a good night's sleep in weeks, since Brad left.

The thought of spending her first Christmas alone and without her boyfriend weighed heavily upon her heart. Blaring her Christmas music to empty her mind of thoughts of him, even with all the lights twinkling and all the ornaments glistening, her Christmas tree looked just as empty as her heart felt without the dozens of Christmas gifts she bought for her boyfriend and he bought for her. Just as Christmas in Australia wasn't the same as Christmas in New England, Christmas wasn't the same without him.

Her next door neighbor awakened her again with the staple gun he uses to hang his Christmas decorations. Because he's been hanging those decorations for a week, she's had to keep her shades drawn. A perverted peeping, pain-in-the-ass, no doubt hoping to catch her changing her clothes, the reason why he's perched upon his ladder, he always stares over at her, undressing her with his eyes.

If only he was younger, she's feeling horny enough that she'd tease him by throwing open her shades, turning on all the lights, and stripping off her nightgown to give him a real sexy show by parading around her apartment naked. If only he was younger, on the pretense that she didn't know he was there watching, staring, leering, and could see her, she'd allow him to watch her masturbate. No doubt, loving to see her masturbate, he'd love to watch her play with her pussy. No doubt, he'd love to see her naked and, with all the sexual frustration she felt, she'd like for someone, for anyone, to see her naked too, if only he wasn't so old and so creepy looking. If only he was better looking, she's sexually desperate enough that she'd invite him over to fuck her. Without doubt, in the horny and sexually frustrated state she's in now, she'd get down on her knees and suck his cock, allow him to cum in her mouth, and swallow all the lustful passion he had for her.

The first time being so alone and feeling so lonely in the four years she's been together with her boyfriend, this won't be much of a Christmas without awakening to the excitement of opening Christmas gifts with Brad. Just as she missed her best friend, Rebecca, who cheated on her with her boyfriend, she still missed Brad, too. The only loved ones she had left to celebrate Christmas with was her sister and her sister's boyfriend. Only, feeling as if she was intruding on their private holiday celebration and invading their intimate alone time, running the risk of ruining their holiday too, with the state of melancholy she was in, she didn't want to make the drive there. Instead, deciding to celebrate Christmas at home and alone, she'd spend the holiday sleeping, if only she could. Unable to sleep for weeks, she was so very tired.

She looked at her clock and it was only 6am. Too awake to fall back to sleep and too tired to get up, she was desperate for some rest. Having had a bad bout of insomnia since Brad left, unwilling to go down that addictive road of prescribed sleeping pills, she's tried everything to sleep, even going to bed later, limiting her intake of caffeine, and having a glass of warm milk before bed. Without Brad's warm body there beside her, nothing worked. Exciting to think about it, maybe what she needs to sleep is a good fuck. Only, there was no one in her life to give her the hot sex that she so needed.

In the midst of a heat wave, it was going to be another hot day. A real scorcher, she could already feel the heat. Even with the air conditioning on, her room felt a little stuffy and she felt feverishly hot, no doubt, more from her sexual frustration than from the outside temperature. With her bedroom shades tightly drawn, she cast aside the sheet. As if teasing her by inviting her finger to touch herself, her nightgown was bunched around her waist and her trimmed, blonde pussy was nakedly exposed. If only her neighbor could see her now, his sexual fantasy come true, he'd be in a sexual frenzy. If only she had a real man for a neighbor, instead of a pervert, she'd show him her pussy. If only she had Brad there to touch her, lick her, and fuck her, but she didn't.

Only, there was no one there to see her nakedness, to touch her clit, to lick her pussy, to make love to her, and to satisfy the sexual tension she routinely felt, since Brad left. At first, just by the thought of masturbating, she was in the mood to pleasure herself. Just by thinking about masturbating, she was moist and started getting wetter, as she got more aroused. She reached her hand down and her finger found a welcomed, familiar spot and, at first, touching herself felt good. Only, as elusive as trying to catch a butterfly that landed on a fragrant flower, with the first flick of her finger, as soon as she touched herself, she thought of Brad and, by the mere thought of him, the feeling of wanting and needing to pleasure herself was gone. No longer in the mood to masturbate, feeling so pathetic, but still so sexually frustrated and still feeling so very restlessly horny, tired of pleasuring herself with her finger, she needed a man. She needed a cock.

It wouldn't be until a week later on Christmas Day that Jenna would have the answer to her prayers. Not a husband or a boyfriend, it took another woman, Jenna's sister, Gayle, of all people, to buy Jenna the best Christmas gift she ever received. What did Gayle buy Jenna for Christmas? Was it clothes? No, she had plenty of clothes. Was it shoes? She already had too many shoes. Maybe it was a new car? She just bought a new car a few months ago, besides her sister wasn't rich and she couldn't afford to buy Jenna a new car. Maybe it was a membership to a gym or to Jenny Craig's weight loss program? You'd only have to look at Jenna and to see her naked to know that she doesn't need a gym membership or to join Jenny Craig's weight loss program. She's hot. Perhaps it was a piece of special jewelry that Gayle bought Jenna or perhaps she bought her a plane ticket to paradise with a tropical holiday vacation to Bali. No, it wasn't either of those or any of the above.

Gayle bought her sister a special Christmas gift, a loving gift, and the perfect gift. She bought her sister something that only a sister who was more than a sister, but her best friend, would buy her. She bought Jenna a combination dildo and vibrator. Now, unless this story is an incest story, which it isn't, why would Gayle buy her sister a sex toy? Allow me to start from the beginning.

Jenna had known Brad since high school and she was just 18-years-old, when he asked her to the Prom. Love at first kiss, she gave herself to him that first night together in the backseat of his father's Cadillac. Of course they cleaned up the mess with some paper towels and eliminated any traces of body odors by driving home with the air conditioning on and masking any residual smells of sex with perfume. Yet, if only Brad's father knew that Brad and Jenna oozed their love juices all over his soft, leather backseat, he'd probably never allow his son to drive his car again.

Together for four happy years, that is, until she caught Brad naked and in bed having sex with her best friend, Rebecca. Unable to believe her eyes, hurt so very deeply, she was devastated. She foolishly thought that Brad was giving her an engagement ring for Christmas. Knowing how careful he was with money, it figures that he'd breakup with her just before the holiday of gift giving. From the time she surrendered her virginity to him, from that time she made love to him in the backseat of his Daddy's car, her one and only lover, she always figured they'd be married and have children, one day. Too blinded by love and blindsided by his cheating, he hurt her so deeply and so completely that she didn't want to have anything to do with another man.

"Sorry, Jenna," he said.

"Sorry? Is that all you have to say to me is that you're sorry? You expect me to forgive what you did with my best friend? In one nasty act of cheating, I lost the trust of my boyfriend and my best friend," she said with a face full of hurt and anger. "How could you do that to me? How could you hurt me like that? Willing to cast me aside to have sex with a whore for all that we shared as a couple, you ruined our potential future together."

In the way that he sadly looked at her, truly, he couldn't be any sorrier than she was that their love affair had come to an end. Stupidly, she was willing to forgive him, to give him another chance, and to take him back, that is, until he told her why he cheated. As if she was no longer there, as if she was watching a movie and hearing the words of someone else, she couldn't believe what she was hearing from his lips.

"I don't love you anymore, Jenna."

Never expecting him to say that, stunned, his words echoed and reverberated in her head. Even though she heard them, their meaning didn't register. As if her heart stopped beating, the hurt she felt was like no other. Forget about him cheating with Rebecca, what superseded that act of unfaithfulness and what hurt her more than that was the fact that he didn't love her anymore.

"He doesn't love me anymore? Why? Why not?"

The image of him naked and in bed with Rebecca, while fucking her and she sucking him, was no longer in her mind. When he said that he didn't love her anymore, once she grasped the thought of living her life without him and having to suffer through a Christmas holiday without him, she wanted to bash him in the face with a baseball bat. She wanted to cut off his penis, before cutting off her Rebecca's lush, red hair and phony tits. She wanted to hurt the both of them, as much as they had hurt her. Yet, except for the flood of tears and all the heartache, after just a quick verbal exchange and some long, heated looks, a relationship that lasted four happy years was over.

Already looking at churches to celebrate their ceremony, for halls to hold the reception, for photographers to permanently capture their happiness on film and video, florists to make their special day more fragrantly beautiful with baskets full of roses, bakers to bake and decorate them the most delicious wedding cake, and engravers to print the perfect wedding invitations, she even went looking for wedding dresses with, of all people, her best friend, Rebecca. Such a fool to think he was going to give her an engagement ring for Christmas, she was stunned by the fact that he didn't love her anymore.

"He doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't love me anymore," she said through endless tears. His words endlessly echoed through her mind. "I wasted four years of my life with Brad."

How could she not know he didn't love her? How could she not know he was having an affair with Rebecca? In hindsight, towards the end, all the signals were there, the aloofness, the insensitivity, the lies, the excuses, and the sudden lack of intimacy, that is, unless she was giving him a blowjob. He was always up to receive a blowjob from her.

"I was such a fool."

Him not loving her hit her hard. If she was still speaking to him, she'd like to know when he stopped loving her and why he stopped loving her. Was it her fault that he didn't love her anymore? Was it something she did? Was it something she said?

"Maybe he never loved me."

She never cried as much. She never drank as much. Now, with her first holiday without him looming, even though he's gone from her life but not from her heart, she still hasn't had a good night's sleep, since he left her for Rebecca.

Hating to sleep alone, she always felt so incomplete without him there to kiss her goodnight, to hug her, to hold her, and to spoon her. Yet, after he fucked and left Rebecca in the same way that he fucked and dumped her, without a doubt, she's better off without him. Better off sad and lonely than with a cheating and lying man, in time she'll find someone who truly loves her. Doomed for failure and an inevitable divorce, it's good that she found out now, before they were married that he's not the man that she'd want to marry and have as the father to her children.

"Good-bye and good riddance," she said whenever sadly alone and looking in her bathroom mirror, after the thought of him entered her mind again.

"Never is when I'll get with another cheating and lying man. Being that all men are cheating liars, and even though turning lesbian is not an option, never will I ever have sex with another man again. Other than with myself and by my own hand and fingers, never is when I'll have sex again. From this day forward, I will never have another man's penis in my hand, in my mouth, up my ass, and in my pussy. Never will I have sex again. Never. Never will another man ever touch me or kiss me," she said raising her right hand, as if swearing on the Holy Bible to give testimony on a witness stand, before realizing what she had just said. "So help me God."

Then the realization of not having a man in her life now, and never having a man in her life ever, hit her hard. Now what? Already having backed herself in a deep hole of loneliness and horniness, without having a man in her life, what does she do for erotic pleasure, arousing stimulation, and sexual satisfaction? Getting a bit carried away with swearing off men and sex too soon, not really thinking it through, abstinence wasn't really meant to be part of her plan, when she swore off men. Yet, now, sadly and unfortunately, it was. Always too sexual, Jenna loved sex as much as any man.

"Oops."

At the age, when a woman should be experiencing a healthy sexual relationship, only 23-years-old, she was already sexually frustrated by the lack of her options. Approaching the age where the motherly instinct overtakes a woman's emotions and a woman thinks about having a baby, unless she had a lot of money, having a baby without a man is as expensive as it is impossibly difficult.

"I don't care," she said. "Just as I won't have sex anymore, I won't have any children. I'll adopt, if I must."

Not happy with her alternatives, when banning men and now her own children from her life, it was lying, cheating men or nothing, no sex and no babies. Already tired of pleasuring herself with her finger, her finger just wasn't the same as Brad's big, beautiful cock. She wanted to marry Brad. She wanted to have his baby. She missed her best friend, Rebecca, too. In one selfish act of cheating, he ruined her life.

Forget about missing him as a person, she missed more his cock. She missed holding his cock. She missed fondling his cock. She missed sucking on his prick. She missed the weight of him, when he climbed on top of her, while he slowly made love to her. She missed the sounds and the smells, when he fucked her so hard that she thought he'd go right through her to her soul. She missed the explosive orgasms he gave her. She missed blowing him and controlling him with her mouth. She missed having her head humped and her mouth fucked. As if he was a shark feeding, as if she was a vampire sucking, she missed watching his eyes roll back in his head, before he put a hand to the back of her head and exploded all the lust he had for her in her mouth and down her throat. She so sorely missed his cock.

"I still love your cock, Brad. I so sorely miss your big prick."

For sure, she needed a replacement, but still too much in love with Brad to rebound to someone else's arms, especially after swearing off men, she needed something else. Feeling so horny, she'd fuck Brad's brother, if only he had a brother and if only she hadn't sworn off men. Not ready to get all dolled up and hit the bars, not wanting to go through all the foolishness of online dating, she just wanted something that would sexually and temporarily take the place of him, but what? She just wanted something to make love to her, to fuck her, and something to have sex with her without having to go through all the rest of the relationship complications and folderol.

Just as there was one for men, she wondered if there was a male blowup doll for women. Fitting in a box in the way of her air mattress, whenever she had an overnight guest, she imagined her blowup man, complete with a rubber, no a chrome, no a golden penis, one that lights up and turns red, at the ready to fuck her any time she wanted. While sucking it and depressing an optional button, she wondered if there was a blowup doll that oozed melted dark chocolate or vanilla ice cream from its penis. Wow. She'd buy that one, for sure.

"Hmm, what about a masturbation toy? I never thought of that. Maybe that's my answer, albeit a temporary solution. I never had a vibrator. I've never even used a dildo. Aside from my fingers, Brad's fingers, his tongue, and his cock, nothing has been in my pussy."

Determined to satisfy her wants, needs, and desires, her search for masturbation toys and self-satisfying sexual pleasure began when she went online.

"Wow, look at all this stuff," said Jenna aloud, when seeing all the sites that popped up on her search. "I had no idea. I don't even know what some of this stuff is or does."

She opened a few of the top sites, before scrolling down the page. The list of pages were endless.

"There are a zillion websites advertising sex toys with most calling them massagers. All I wanted was a little pleasure and something different and more intense than my finger. There's a world out there that I never knew existed."

Opening site after site, Jenna looked at the dozens of spot ticklers and vaginal and anal combos. No match for even her finger, she couldn't believe the lifelike penises. There were things for sale that she never imagined were even available or that would even fit in her pussy and/or anal cavity.

"Has the whole world gone mad with masturbation? Is everyone so sexually unsatisfied that they must turn to masturbation? Are we all so sexually frustrated that we need a toy to pleasure ourselves. Is everyone perverted? Well, speaking for myself, yes, yes, and yes," she said with a lustful laugh.

After seeing all of these masturbation toys, she wondered if she'd ever need another man again. The effort of working to maintain a relationship, a relationship that most men don't want to commit to in the first place and most men don't reciprocate the work needed to maintain and develop the relationship, a love relationship was no longer an option and no longer palatable to her. When realistically analyzed, the effort that she put into a relationship versus the small amount of pleasure she received, sexual or otherwise, from a man, just wasn't worth the small and infrequent doses of emotional stimulation and sexual satisfaction she received. Clueless, selfish, insensitive, and uncaring, most men don't have a clue what women want and need. Seemingly, most men don't care what women want and need. For just a few selfless acts, men have no idea what they're missing by not sexually satisfying their women. Men are such fools.

To be honest, she was happier when she was servicing herself with her own hand and with her own fingers than with the penis of a man who didn't love her. Besides, she gave Brad ten times as many blowjobs than he ever gave her the pleasure of licking her with his tongue. After too many weeks without sex, she decided it was time to find an alternative method of sexual pleasure, but what? Without trying them all, how would she possibly know which vibrator and/or dildo to buy?