Wedding Cougar

Story Info
Cougar meets young man at wedding.
1.3k words
4.03
154.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smartass friend stuck me at the table with all the single Cougars. I should have known something was up when he said that he hoped I liked my meal. My friend seems to think he is funny. I noticed an empty seat, so took a quick look at the two women I was stuck between, and that is when my heart began to race. There she was a Cougar with big blue eyes. I couldn't believe my luck, because my seat was right next to hers.

She was in her early forties; her hair was a light blonde. I tried to take as much of her in as I could, but the table hid most of her lower body. I did look her up and down another time. She noticed. "I see that they ran out of room at the kiddies' table," she said as I sat down. "Do you need a booster seat, too?"

Her mocking didn't stop me from sitting as close to her as I could.

"I noticed you and thought I should try to sit at the cool kids' table." I looked at her blue eyes.

"Are you hitting on me?" She looked me up and down.

"No, I was just looking for someone that is old enough to buy me booze."

"I could use a drink myself. Would you be a dear and go get me a drink?"

My eyes returned to the exposed sun baked flesh of her chest. She liked the sun, or liked the fake sun. I also noticed she liked to play with her hair.

She placed her hand on my forearm and asked. "Are you old enough to buy the drinks?"

Her hand on my forearm caused my cock to come to life, and I wanted to get out my seat in a way that she didn't see my erection, and I almost made a clean break, but she called me back to tell me she wanted a double. She looked at my pants and smirked. It was clear she took pride in causing my erection, or so I wanted to believe.

I returned to the table with her drink. She was busy talking to her brother, so I just slid the drink over to her. She placed a hand on my thigh and slid it up my leg, as she continued to talk to him. I started to turn red in the face. She grabbed my cock and gave me a quick squeeze.

Her brother was called away, and she increased her grip on my cock. I felt my start to race.

"I've found something that wants to play." She said as she gave it a firm squeeze.

I let out a little moan.

She removed her hand and finished her drink. "How about you go get me another drink?" She had downed the drink I just brought her and handed me the empty glass.

"Are you serious?"

"I could use another drink and you could use a little break."

The bar was a little busier this time, and the bartender took his time getting me my drinks. I bet he was mad about the small tip I left last time.

By the time I returned to the table, she was gone.

I made a quick lap around the hall and found her waiting outside the woman's bathroom.

"Did you ever do it in a public place?" She grabbed her drink.

"No." I said.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. She locked the door behind us.

"I think it is time for your oral examination." She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out of underwear.

I pulled her close and kissed her. I could feel the cool breeze of the bathroom air on my cock. She returned her hand to my cock and began stroking it with a little more urgency.

I let out a moan.

She gave me a light shove against the wall. I was pinned between the wall and her body. She had me on the brink.

She got to her knees and looked up at me with a sly smile. Her tongue began to tease my cock, and she teased and teased my cock, until she finally slid it in her mouth. I felt my balls get tight.

"I am going to cum."

She swallowed my load and quickly stood up.

"Wow, that was quick." She said.

I thought about saying something, but I just grabbed her and began kissing her. My hands were gently sliding her dress up to the point that the fabric of her panties were showing.

She pushed me away.

"I will look down the hall to see if anyone is coming." She said.

I zipped up my pants. I really thought we were going to fuck in the bathroom.

"Alright, the coast is clear, so follow me." She led me down the hallway to the hotel. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator.

The elevator was open and waiting for us to enter. The hotel lobby was empty, except for the lady behind the counter at the welcome desk, but she was too busy playing solitaire on her computer to notice us. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"My room," she said. She pulled me close and began to kiss me, and when she slipped me her tongue, I gave her mine in return. I started to grind against her and my hands grasped her ass. The bell dinged, and we both tried to straighten ourselves up so we didn't look like two horny people trying to get it on in the elevator.

She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. She had a problem finding the key to her room, but that was probably due to the fact my hands were all over her. When she finally did open the door, I used it as a chance to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

I slid my hand up her dress. She let out a soft moan as my hand found her moist thong. I snagged the elastic band and slid them down her silky smooth legs. This woman loved the sun, and judging by the fact he didn't have any tan lines, she didn't believe in wearing clothes when she tanned.

I quickly slid my hand back up her thigh so it could play with her cleanly shaved pussy. She let out a soft moan as I slid a finger across her clit.

"Aren't you going to take my dress off?" She asked.

"I think you look so hot in it, so hot that you should keep it on."

I made quick work of my clothes, and tossed them in the corner of her room.

She was lying on the bed, her dress slid up past her waist, and she was playing with her clit.

"Why don't you come over here and put out the fire?" She said.

I jumped in the bed and she laughed.

She rolled me on my back and climbed on top me.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on my cock. She closed her eyes. She started to slowly rock back and forth on my cock, and I grabbed her ass.

"I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked." She said, and picked up the pace of her rocking.

She was unbelievable and her frenzied pace continued for about twenty minutes, when she started to play with her clit.

"I am going to cum." She screamed.

I soon followed.

She rolled off me, and got up to go to the bathroom.

I stayed on the bed. My cock was semi-erect, so I tugged on it while she was in the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom with nothing on.

"I figured a young guy like you wouldn't be done for the night."

She crawled back in bed and we fucked until we passed out from exhaustion.