His Teacher, His Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah finally accepts her place as Josh's personal slut.
4.5k words
4.47
142.9k
61

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to give thanks to Josh who helped me write this RP and gave me some inspiration for the real story. I hope everyone enjoys it

It was quiet for two days since that afternoon and Sarah began to get comfortable. A little too comfortable. There were no phone calls, no notes, no randomly showing up in her office. Just nothing but quiet. Just when she began to think she was in the clear, a deep knock rumbled throughout her office. Without a thought, she already knew who it was. She knew that it was Josh, a student in her Sophomore English Comp class who enslaved her in exchange for him keeping her sex tape from her junior year in high school a secret. A secret that she kept to herself for eleven years sat resting in the hands of one of her most obnoxious students.

Sighing quietly, she looked up from her papers and called "come in" as she carefully stacked the graded papers. Josh walked in quietly with his usual smug smile and strutted over to the desk. His hair was ruffled as if he just rolled out of bed and his grey eyes were aglow with mischief. Sarah felt her breath catch as she looked him up and down and took in his fitted jeans, boots, and his black t-shirt.

"Good afternoon, Miss," he said grinning. "Miss me?"

"No not particularly," she replied looking up at him. "Why would I miss you?"

Josh chuckled lightly as he walked around the desk an looked down at her. She was looking quite exquisite that day and he felt his cock stir but he held his control. She wore a pair of tight jeans and also a snug fitting button down with the first few undone giving a generous view of her bountiful cleavage. Feeling his cock stir once more, Josh forced himself to speak.

"I think you missed my presence," he murmured sliding his bag to the floor and then walking behind her gently wrapping his arms around her. "Because I think you spent these past few days wondering what's going to happen. When is it going to happen. Does anyone know yet. But I've kept my word haven't I?"

Sarah shook her head no knowing if she trusted her voice to answer or not.

"Aww Miss I've told you, as long as you obey me and keep me happy, guess what. I'll keep your secret."

Gently he reached up and grabbed her breasts only to squeeze and find the stiff peaks of her nipples. He wanted so badly to rip the shirt off of her but he would get what he wanted in due time. Business had to be taken care of first. Letting go of her, Josh walked to his bag and reached inside before slipping something in his pocket. "I have a present for you, but it all depends on how good you are that you get it."

Sarah looked as her curiosity piqued. Despite her not wanting to give into his games, she knew whether she liked it or not, she was going to have to accept her fate as Josh Grayson's personal slut.

"What's the present," she asked. As he playfully hesitated, she jumped up angrily. "Come on. You shot my interest now I wanna know."

Walking over, Josh placed his hands on her waist and slid them up to the buttons of her pants. They felt hot under his fingers, but it felt good as he popped each little button and watched her eyes darken to an onyx black. "I told you Miss," he murmured. it's a surprise."

"Well you're just full of those aren't you?"

Sarah looked from the popped buttons to his face where she found a sly smile. "You have no idea," he said. Before she knew it, her pants were sliding down to her knees and Josh was gently rubbing her pussy making her purr with passion. He moaned himself as he reached under the skimpy white thong and felt her wetness. "Well well, aren't you feeling eager today?" Groaning to herself, Sarah pulled herself away from his hand only to feel his hand back on her. "If you want you present," Josh said lightly, "You might want to play nice." He slipped his fingers under the thong again and shoved them inside her. "Be a good girl and it's all yours. " His fingers slid in and out of her soaked pussy and all she could do was moan in agreement. "

Beg for it, Miss."

"Please Josh, let me have it," she murmured. "I promise I'll be good."

"Tell me how much of a slut you are."

His voice floated around her brain as she lowly began grinding against his talented hand. "I'm a major slut, I'll do anything Josh Please."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I promise just please."

Josh smirked as he looked at her. It was strange how a female so strong and so defiant would take such a slutty change. "Suck my cock. Now."

Pulling his fingers from her pussy he stood up unzipping his fly releasing his half card cock from his jeans. "Keep me happy, Miss and the present is all yours."

There was a certain light in her eye as he pulled out his thick cock. Without needing to be told again, Sarah dropped down on her knees and took hold of Josh's growing cock. Gently stroking first, she stuck her tongue out to lick around before sucking hard on his member. She got to know every ridge and every vein and all the sounds he made when she did something right. Inch by inch, she slid his cock deeper and deeper until it was stuffed down her tight little throat. Josh moaned lightly as he reached down and pulled her hair holding her still as he began to slowly fuck her throat. There was something about Sarah's mouth that made him want to lose control and he almost did. Slowly he built up until there was no turning back and he was fucking her throat like a mad man.

"Oh fuck," he murmured over again before he pulled back just until the head was left in her mouth. Spurts of white hot cum flooded her mouth and she fought to swallow every drop. "Swallow it all, slut," he growled before slamming his cock deep in her throat forcing her to swallow the rest. "We can't leave a mess before class." When he felt the last eruption fall from his cock, he pulled away carefully putting it away.

Sarah licked her lips as she watched him zip his fly and he pulled her up.

"Do you want your present now," he asked smiling.

With a dazed look on her face, Sarah nodded . She still tasted Josh's cum on her lips and her tongue and she loved it. "Yes," she murmured.

"Good," Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out a little pill shaped vibrator and slipped it under her thong. Dropping to his knees, he pushed back the hood that protected her clit an placed the toy directly on her ball of nerves. When he was sure it was in position, the thong snapped back into place and he pulled her jeans back up holding the vibrator where it sat.

"What was that," Sarah asked now fully aware of what was happening to her.

"What?" he asked in return. "That is what you're going to wear and you will keep it there unless informed otherwise."

Out of the same pocket he pulled out a tiny sensor remote on which he pressed a button turning on the little vibrator. Sarah squeaked and moaned as her knees almost gave way to the pleasure of her sensitive nub was receiving.

"Oh come on now," he said. "The thing's barely on and that's how its gonna stay until after school." Sarah nodded and Josh pulled slip of paper from his back pocket and handed it to her. "This, Miss, is my address. I want you here after your last class today. Now I gotta go. Can't be late for class now can I?"

She shook her head not trusting herself to speak."

"Okay then." Josh began grabbing his things and walked over to the door. "Oh and no taking the toy out. It has a heat sensor and trust me, I'll know if you took it out. And you defiantly don't want me to find out." With that, he walked out the office with a smile on his face, leaving Sarah dreading to find out what was going to happen. She already accepted her fate, it was a matter of accepting what was going to happen next.

*******

Lunch finished fairly quickly and Josh eagerly ran back to class. He sat back in class and actually paid attention to Sarah who tried to teach without disturbing the little vibrator. Every move she made seemed to mess with it and he could tell when it finally did. She would find herself moaning lightly to herself as she lectured on about the proper mechanics in a MLA essay and all it did was make him laugh quietly to himself.

"Students when I dismiss you, you all need to come up and pick up you next writing assignment," she said glancing at her watch to see that they had five minutes left. The students began talking among themselves and she walked over to erase the board. As she tried to conserve every move she made, the minutes seem to tick by a lot slower than expected. She felt those beautiful grey eyes of Josh burn holes in the back of her head and all that did was mess with her mind more than needed.

Her watch beeped finally signaling class was over and she all but yelled "Class Dismissed!"

Josh waited to be the last one gone and smiled impishly at her. "You did well, Miss," he said pulling out the remote control as he picked up his specially chosen writing assignment. He slipped the paper in his bag before pressing a button the remote control making her knees buckle once again. She screamed out a moan as she reached over to the table to hold herself up. "You do very well under pressure," he watched her nipples grow hard under her button down and smirked at his doings.

"I'll be home in half an hour," he murmured. "I better see you there. You already have the address." And with that, he turned around whistling as he left the room leaving his wonderful teacher in total despair.

*********

It was a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. This showed that Josh defiantly wanted for nothing, but apparently he wanted for his need to control someone. Slowly, Sarah pulled into her driveway and stood from her car completely nervous on what was about to happen. She didn't know if he just wanted her company or just wanted sex. Locking her knees, she walked up to the door and knocked quietly only to find it open moments later.

"Ah, Miss," she was greeted with that same impish smile and slightly neat hair but the same ole smartass Josh. "Glad you decided to show up. Please come in," he stepped to the side as Sarah walked in and closed the door behind him. "My parents are gone for the weekend so I decided to call upon your company. I hop that doesn't disrupt any of your plans." he locked the door and turned to look back at her.

"Well if it did, you would've made me blow it off. I know that much. Its not that I had a true choice Josh."

Josh smile began to slowly circle her. He saw that she was still squirming and almost at wits end with the vibrator, but he decided to let her soak a little longer. "Its nice to know that you now realize just how much control I have over you," he murmured as he walked over to the couch. He kicked off his boots then pulled his shirt up an doff before saying, "Well come on Miss. Make yourself comfortable

She made a slow move then tried to stifle

a moan. "Can you do something about this," she asked desperately. "I can't take I anymore."

The toy continued to buzz and pulsate against her nether regions and Josh saw how she reacted to it. "I could," he said. "You might not like what I do, but once again who cares what you think." just as he spoke a bright idea appeared in his mind and he watched her brace herself for the command, "Strip."

Her hesitation was only momentary, but then she complied. Her fingers calmly went up to her buttons and undid every button revealing the blue lacy bra she wore. Josh took the time to look as her nipples got hard and protruded form the cups. Just as quickly as the shirt came off, the bra disappeared as well revealing the high beautiful breasts that he had grown obsessed with and he couldn't wait to touch them. Her pants were gone in a moment as she peeled them away from her body along with the thong. The toy dropped to the ground gently buzzing in the carpet and Josh could almost swear he saw a hint of liquid drip down her thigh to the carpet.

Slowly began circling her again and he looked at her like a wolf eyeing his dinner. "This weekend," he murmured," You'll be my slut. Mine to take, mine to use, and mine to punish if needed. My only rules: Obey everything I say no questions asked. And you're forbidden to get dressed all weekend." he watched her body stiffen and he laughed. "Don't worry, Miss, I won't be wearing much either."

"I understand," she murmured quietly

Josh looked up and down his hot professor's body and felt his cock jump. "Now sit down and I'll give you another present. I think you deserve it."

A burst of bubbles gathered in her stomach as she walked across him to sit down. If his first present was a little tormenting vibrator, it was only a matter of what the next one was. Josh watched her very move and dropped his pants and boxers reviewing his rock hard member before he walked over to her.

"Spread them," he said and her legs parted automatically revealing herself to him. Josh knelt down between her legs and ran a finger among her nether lips. "Just look at how we t you are. You're a horny little bitch, aren't you , Miss."

Sarah couldn't help but nod as she sat on her hands. She didn't think her pussy could ever get so wet, but she now knew that it could since her juices were almost dripping on his couch. They coated his wandering finger and then he reached up and pressed it to her lips. "Suck" came the simple command.

She opened her mouth and his finger slipped in making her taste herself. A tiny sound slipped from her as she wrapped her lips around his slim finger and ran her tongue over it. Her sweet nectar dripped over her tongue before falling down her throat making her moan again in sweet bliss. Josh Groaned as well before pulling it free an laughing at her desperation. "Such a horny little bitch," he murmured before leaning in and lowering his lips to her pussy. He placed his hands on her thighs and pushed them further apart making her feel like a wishbone on the verge of snapping. Digging her hips into the couch, Sarah tried to hid from her student's talented tongue, but she had no avail. Leaning lower, Josh nibbled, licked and sucked all over before sliding a finger slowly inside her. His tongue slowly circled her sensitive nub as his finer slid in and out of her making her moan and whimper in pleasure.

"Holy Fuck," she shouted as her hands shot up from her ass to her head.

Josh continued the long slow torture and slid another finger deep inside her only making her moan louder and shout incoherent words. She was close, he knew, and just before she blew her fuse, Josh quickly stood up and pinched her nipple staving off the orgasm.

"You didn't think I brought you here for your own benefit did you," he asked. "No I didn't, Slut." He watched her squirm as she tried to close her legs to bring herself closer to orgasm but Josh wasn't having that. He reached around her and grabbed her hair before pulling her to standing position with him. He noticed her glassy dark chocolate eyes and only smiled. He knew that she gave herself over to the pleasure, all she needed was another push and she would be all his for as long as he wanted her. "You want my cock," he said quietly to her. "You obsess over it when I'm not with you don't you." He watched her squirm lightly as she nodded her answer.

'"Yes," she murmured.

"Well since you miss it so much why don't you say hi to it." he took a step back and she obediently got down on her knees to face his rock hard cock. She leaned over and licked the head lightly and felt it twitch before he shoved it down her throat. Grabbing her hair, Josh groaned as he felt her open her throat out for him to squeeze his hard shaft down the tunnel.

"Who would have thought that my teacher was such a wiling, slutty, submissive woman," Josh asked as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He held onto the pleasure a little longer before pulling completely away and leading her by her hair to his bedroom.

Sarah looked at the room when he finally moved out the way and saw that it was very masculine. Dark colours. The curtains were drawn flooding the room in the deep orange of the sunset but the only thing that kept Sarah's attention was the large king sized bed that dominated the middle of the room. When she finished looking around she looked back up to find Josh's grey eyes on her and that impish smile ion his face. "Do you like my room," he asked playfully. "Then again does have a bed so that's all that matters isn't it?" He gave a little laugh before tightening his hand son her hair and commanding her, "tell me what you want, Miss Slut. Tell me what you need."

Sarah looked at his face silently then her gaze drifted down to his magnificent cock that stood form hi slap. The words fell from her lips before she could stop them and she was surprised to find that she didn't regret them at all. "I want...I need your cock.'

"That's right," he murmured. "There's no shame in giving into your urges." Josh gently pushed her back on the bed and climbed on beside her. "But you've got to earn it first. You don't deserve to be fucked the way you want." He sat up and knelt over her face with his cock rubbing her lips. Unable to control herself, Sarah opened her mouth and sucked hard on his fat cockhead making him moan in pure pleasure only to feel him pull it free of her mouth.

"If you want me to fuck you," he said. "You're gonna have to lick my arse." He looked down at her and watched the expressions pass through her eyes. With a smile, he leaned back bringing his asshole into view for her to see.

She looked up at his asshole and lightly groaned to herself. "Do I have to," she asked timidly.

"Awww, you don't want to Miss," Josh asked. Sarah looked up at him and shook her head. Josh smirked and shrugged. "Too bad."

He quickly reached down and twisted her nipples painfully hard making her gasp and he sat down. Without another thought her tongue show out ad ran against his asshole. Moaning in pleasure, Josh said. "Oh Shit......Nikki wouldn't even think of doing this for me." As her tongue gave him more pleasure, his hands turned tender on her nipples and they gently massaged her tits making her moan along with him.

Sarah watched his cock jump and groaned at the defiling smell of his ass, but moaned at the feel of his hands on her tits. Josh pressed down even further shoving her tongue deep in the whole making her squeal under her breath at the taste.

"You're such a filthy whore," he moaned as he stood up and sat between her legs. Spreading her legs far apart, he took hold of his dick, aimed, and shoved deep inside her.

"AH FUCK!" Sarah shouted in pain an pleasure

Josh grunted as he pulled out only to thrust back deeper than before.

"Such a slut," he murmured as he slid deeper and lifted her hips higher. "you liked licking my ass didn't you, Miss. Didn't you."

"Yes," she cried out as her pussy clenched onto his cock harder. "I loved it!" Smiling to himself he picked up the pace and ran his had down to her clit brushing it ever so gently. "Please, Josh, please make me cum. Please I need to cum so bad."

Just as she almost reached the point of climax, that little bastard slowed his pace and almost completely stopped. "I don't think you've earned it quite yet," he smiled as he heard her scream and squeal in frustration knowing that she had been on the verge of cumming all day. "Tell me, Miss Slut, why should I let you cum. Should I even let you cum. Or should I just leave you like this now." He flexed his cock inside her making her moan and squeal.

"Please let me cum, I know I've deserved it" she all but screamed. "I'm so fuckin' close, I need to cum please please please Josh."

She was broken and he knew it. She begged him to fuck her and to let her cum, then fine she'd get it. "Okay then," he said smirking. "Turn over. The only way you're gonna cum is if I fuck you like the bitch you are."

12