Fuck Me Sweet and Hard and Long

Info
This is what I affectionately refer to as a stroke piece.
278 words
4.25
76.5k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
567 Followers



Oh lover,

You send me dirty, nasty thoughts through email, PMs and Messenger. I sit here at my desk at work and squirm in my seat. You make me ache in all my secret places. My pussy clenches, slick and needy wanting you to fill me, take me, fuck me...sweet and hard and long. My ass clenches tight wanting you to take, to press me down and fill me up and hurt so damn good.

You fill my thoughts with dirty obscene pictures until I want to cry I ache so bad. I want to crawl out of my skin for wanting you. Anything, anything, anything you want lover you can have. Just fuck me senseless. God baby, if you were here I would let you bend me over my desk and fuck me. Fuck me any way you want lover. Baby, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, fuck bring a friend and he can fuck me too.

I ache, I need, I want. Oh god lover. Please, please, please. You send me words that drive me crazy. I want to claw my skin, clutch my clit, scratch and plead and beg. I ache so bad I can’t think, I squirm. I can’t sit still because you burn me up and leave me in flames and I try to concentrate on work but all I can think of is you. Filling me, filling me, filling me up. Stretching me full of your cock. Anywhere you want.

My pussy, my ass, my mouth. All of them are yours baby. Just take me. Please baby, just take what’s yours. Use what’s yours. Please baby, please, please, please, please, please.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
567 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
bushbandiTbushbandiTover 9 years ago
Damn Girl!

That was heat... Love the way your mind says what i want you to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BigLoad4U

WOW !!!!!!!! Your Voice drove me Wild !!!!!! You had me so excited, my Hot Cum and my desire to hold you so tight as I could feel your tremendous Orgasm with mine......Mindblowing....mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Your a very Sexy Woman and can't wait to hear more from you, Sweetie :)

WmCutterBlackWmCutterBlackalmost 12 years ago
Again, delightful, my dear

And how does one become one of your favored lovers to send you dirty, nasty emails to make you squirm? But slowly, I think...we need to know each other a bit more first.

StevebuffaloStevebuffaloabout 12 years ago
SO HOT

Your voice just drips of sex... Awesome

SexProfessorSexProfessorabout 12 years ago
Too Short

Honey the only thing wrong with this submission is that it is 6 minutes too short. Very Hot just not long enough. May want to try something like this again but only longer. Great job.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Outback A broken man finds love and hope in an unexpected place.in Romance
Group Project Grant moves from loss to lust, thanks to several luscious...in Group Sex
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
More Stories