The Greatest Pleasure

Story Info
Amy describes her experience with a vampire.
1k words
3.5
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkm25433
dkm25433
11 Followers

My story is a strange one. My name is Amy and I'm nineteen. I have long auburn hair that goes down to my shoulders, and my body is pretty nice, or so I've been told. I'm not much into sex. I've never had it before, but I've masturbated a few times, and didn't like the feeling. I realize that's strange, but I can't help it. I've read on the internet that it's supposed to be incredible, but I can't get into it for the life of me. I do, however, like playing with my breasts. They're a bit small, I suppose, 24B, but I enjoy rubbing my nipples every once in a while.

Anyway, I was outside a nightclub, arguing with the bouncer to let me in, when a man , about twenty-five or so, stepped out and noticed me. He had medium length black hair and was in pretty good shape. He told the bouncer to stop yelling and took me aside.

"I can get you in if you do something for me." He said.

My guard was up. I figured this guy wanted to fuck me. I was about to tell him off, when he cupped his hand over my mouth, breathed into his fist and covered my nose with it. I passed out soon after.

I woke up I don't how long after, and I had NO idea where I was. It was a dark room. That's all I can say. Everything was dark. No light, the curtains were dark, everything was dark. The floors were made of hardwood. My hands were tied behind my back. I figured I was, to put it bluntly, screwed.

The man stepped into the room. "Ah, you're awake," he said with a grin. "You've been asleep for quite a while. Much longer than the norm."

"What the fuck do you want with me you freak?!" I shouted at him. "Where am I?"

"Your questions will be answered soon. But first, let me explain the situation to you." He smiled slyly. "I am a vampire." He laughed at my puzzled expression. "It's true. You probably don't believe me," I laughed sharply to show that I didn't. "But I assure you, it's very true. If you still don't believe me, perhaps you will after this." He slowly opened his mouth and displayed his teeth. They looked pretty normal at first, but then, two sharp fangs grew out of his gums. He held up his hand and I noticed his nails were extremely sharp. He walked over to the wall and struck it. His nails dug firmly into the wall with little effort. My jaw dropped and he laughed with delight. "I see you believe me now. And since you know what I am, you probably know what I want."

And I did. He wanted to feed from me. Drink my blood. "Yes." I nodded slowly. "If you agree to let me go, then I'll let you drink from me." He smiled.

"I don't think you'll want to leave once I'm finished. But if you wish to, then I will allow it. Now before I feed from you like an animal, I think I should introduce myself. My name is Kane. And I already know yours." I had opened my mouth to tell him my name was Amy, but he cut me off. "I saw it in your mind." I guess that shouldn't have surprised me, considering what else I had heard, but mind reading was a bit much. "Now please, try not to squirm while I feed. I can heal the wound if I scrape the vein, but if you move and I accidentally sever it, you will bleed to death." His eyes were serious, and I nodded. "Okay." His tongue licked across his teeth and fangs. I could see he was going to enjoy this.

"Before you do this, could you please untie my hands?" He looked at me skeptically, as if he didn't trust me. "I don't want this to seem like a forced feeding. I'll be a willing victim in this." He nodded and cut the rope behind my back with his nail. I stood up and bent my head to the right, displaying my jugular vein on the left side of my neck. Kane's eyes flashed with excitement, and he licked his lips. He walked over to me, held me around the waist, and sank his fangs into my neck.

The pleasure was unbelievable. I had had orgasms described to me many times, and what I'd heard didn't even begin to explain what being bitten felt like. I could feel the blood draining from me, but didn't care at all. I moaned with extreme pleasure but tried not to move, as he'd instructed. I didn't want to die. That would make the pleasure go away.

In that moment, the feeling was all I cared about. It was absolutely incredible. Most people feared being bitten by a vampire, and here I was, being fed on and enjoying every second of it. I wasn't thinking about anything else, all my worries and thoughts disappearing from my mind.

Then, very suddenly, I felt extremely weak. I felt Kane draw his teeth from my neck, and I was sad to stop feeling the pleasure, but I had to focus on not blacking out. I sank to my knees, and he knelt down beside me. He held my head still and drooled onto my neck. He rubbed the spit into the wound and I felt it start to close.

"So," Kane smiled at me, "What did you think?"

I moaned again, remembering the amazing pleasure his fangs had provided me. "It was unbelievable." I told him.

"Are you still going to go home?" he asked me.

I shook my head as much as I could manage and said, "I need you, and you need me. I'll gladly be your servant, as long as you make me feel that way again frequently." I told him. He grinned and said, "Oh, trust me, that won't be a problem. Virgin blood is delicious. I think with you around, I'll feast at least three times a week, if you can handle it." I nodded, more excited than ever before.

So I resigned myself to a creature of the night in exchange for pure unsexual pleasure.

dkm25433
dkm25433
11 Followers