Short Skirt

Story Info
Watching my wife.
1.6k words
3.9
285.8k
81
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
320 Followers

"That's not short!" Snorted our new friend Ian, as my wife paraded in front of us. Joy stopped and looked at us all. I was sat grinning and Sarah, Ian's wife was too.

"You said you were going to wear a short skirt to the party" Ian continued to wind up my wife.

My wife stood before us in a blue suit with a skirt about 2 inches above her knees. It showed her long legs off really well and I knew she felt good in it.

"Not short enough eh?" She shot back at him, "you just wait!" With that she stormed from the hotel room and disappeared.

The three of us laughed as she left and wondered what would happen next. It had all started when we arrived at the hotel a week back to find that there was a celebration party in the hotel for the guests. It was the tenth anniversary for the present owners and they were having a lavish bash.

We had met Ian and Sarah early on and got on really well with them. I had watched Ian looking longingly at Joy from our first meeting. He kept stealing looks down her cleavage and at her legs whenever he had a chance.

One night after sex, I quizzed my wife about him.

"Would you fuck Ian if you got a chance?" I ventured.

"Mmm maybe" she replied and I got hard again...

The skirt thing had started because we had all been talking about what to wear. Ian had badgered her into wearing a "Short" skirt and Joy had said she had intended too. Ian clearly thought it wasn't short enough!

When Joy came back into the room we all sat stunned. She had cleverly pinned the skirt up until it was just decent enough to go out in, if you had the bottle!

"Now you're talking girl!" Grinned Ian, "fabulous legs!"

"Like it?" Joy queried as she strutted in front of us.

Ian and I just ogled my wife and it was Sarah who spoke.

"Wear that and you might get more than you expect!"

We all giggled and Joy said, "OK, this then" and left the room.

I was a little embarrassed and glanced across at Sarah. She had slipped a hand into her man's lap and was gently stroking his erect cock through his trousers.

Sure enough, on the night of the party Joy wore the skirt. When we entered the ballroom, we spotted Ian and Sarah right away. Joy was watched by most of the men present as we moved over to Ian's table. He watched her intently, his eyes fixed on her long legs.

The party was filled with guests some in nice revealing outfits like Joy's but none quite as short.

Sarah had a cocktail dress on which exposed her nice cleavage. It wasn't long before the dancing started and Ian monopolised my wife neatly. At one point Sarah leant over to me and said, "I think my husband wants to fuck your wife."

I was a bit startled at her openness but looking at them dancing it was clear she was right. Ian had Joy on the floor holding her close during a slow number. His hand had moved round onto her firm ass cheek and was pulling her hard against his crotch. They were slowly moving to the music in long slow grinding movements and it looked as if they were having sex on the dance floor. If it hadn't been for their clothes, they would have!

I looked at Sarah and waited.

"Don't you mind my husband is going to fuck you wife?" She said.

"She has never strayed before. How do you know she will now?" I replied.

"That's how he dances with me and I can never resist. He always fucks me when we dance."

"So?" I continued.

"So he has wanted Joy since the first time he saw her and she will let him fuck her now." Sarah was so simplistic about it.

"Don't you mind?" I asked.

"No, as long as he comes back to my bed." She seemed happy.

I decided to chance my arm and said "Why don't we fuck too?"

Sarah giggled and said "Sorry, but I don't fuck around. Might be fun but I just like to watch him work on others. Sorry again".

Resigned, I looked back to the dance floor.

By now Joy had moulded her body to Ian's as they gyrated on the dance floor. He was nibbling her long neck and ears and I could see she was putty in his strong hands.

Sarah and I watched as her husband silently took my wife's hand and lead her compliantly from the floor toward the French windows. Sarah looked at me and we followed them.

Stopping by the door they had gone through, we watched as they moved into the dark corner by the garden wall. A low table was resting against the wall and they stopped by it. I took a deep breath in as my wife turned and wrapping her arms round Ian's neck kissed him long and deep. A warm hand touched my leg as Sarah watched her man respond to my wife's kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Ian lifted Joy up and sat her on the edge of the table. I watched as she took one hand from around his neck and reached down to this crotch. From our angle, Sarah and I could not see what she was doing but by their movements it was clear she was groping his cock.

Ian's hands went down the sides of my wife and reached the hem of her dress. With her help, he got it up off the table and I saw her legs exposed up to her pussy. She was wearing a light pair of tights, stockings would have been lower than the skirt hem and Ian was tugging at the top to get at her pussy. My wife had by now opened her legs wide to let him get free access to her pussy and we could see the whiteness of his erect cock as she played with him.

Joy was panting heavily as Ian finally ripped her tights and got his hand on her cunt. She moaned and leant back as his fingers penetrated her body and sent shivers of lust through her. I was enjoying the scene before me of my wife being groped by another man and my cock was rock hard. Suddenly I felt Sarah's hand on my cock and she started to squeeze me gently through my trousers.

As I watched them, Joy pulled on Ian's cock and rubbed him against her pussy. Ian shifted his position and with a long thrust pushed himself balls deep into my willing wife. Now I was watching my darling wife getting her first illicit fuck since we married. I loved it.

Sarah was still rubbing my cock and as we watched them fuck she turned to me and asked if I was enjoying watching her husband fuck my wife. I said it was great and asked again if she would like to fuck. She giggled and told me to keep quiet and watch my wife. Mind, she did keep rubbing my erection.

Ian had now settled into a steady rhythm and Joy was laid back, legs apart, being fucked on the garden table. There was no pretence of gentleness as Ian held her hips tight and thrust hard and deep into her cunt as she was impaled on his rampaging dick.

I knew she was cumming as she wrapped her legs around her lover and tried to pull him deeper into her hot cunt. Ian went rigid and sent spurts of hot cum deep inside my wife. Then he withdrew and thrust hard into her making her cry out as he pumped more cum deeper with each thrust.

After what seemed like an age, Ian finally pulled out of my ravaged wife and put his limp dick, glistening with my wife's juices back inside his pants. I glanced to my left and saw a few people looking out of the windows further along from us!

Sarah was still rubbing me and I saw she was very flushed. I nearly came in my pants! Looking outside again Ian was walking back to the dance room and Joy was just starting to stir on the table. She looked an amazing sight laid totally open with her cunt glistening in the half-light as Ian's cum ran from her pussy. He waited for a moment and taking her hand they walked back toward the hotel.

Sarah and I were already sat down as they entered and we noticed heads turning to watch the lovers as they entered. Some of the men cast longing glances at my wife, her tights were ripped and it was quite clear they had just fucked as they walked hand in hand back to our table.

"I've brought your lovely wife back to you" grinned Ian.

"Did she please you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, she was very nice. Maybe I can dance with her again?" He said quizzically.

"That's up to her" I replied, "but right now she is going to dance on me for a while in bed. Oh and maybe you can arrange for Sarah to dance with me some time?"

Sarah shot me a glance that didn't exactly say no.

Without waiting for a reply I took my freshly fucked wife by the hand and rushed off to bed, intent on screwing the rest of the night away.

Danieluk
Danieluk
320 Followers