Horse-cock Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy and Lucy make a new friend.
2.4k words
4.58
291.5k
344

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
970 Followers

Author's Note: This story isn't the end of Horse-cock Girl. I've got another in mind which is why this one ends rather suddenly: the next chapter will follow on directly from this one.

The new character, Scarlet is devoted to a good fiend of mine who is a huge fan of this series. She created Scarlet and everything about her, all I did was write it down and turn it into a character.

I've been toying with the idea of a Q&A session with the characters of this series. If you would like me to write it, leave a question and who it's for and I'll choose some to be featured (you can do this in the comments or by private feedback).

Enjoy.

***

Amy woke up on Tuesday morning and went through her normal routine of eating, showering and getting dressed for the day. Of course, now she had an extra thing to wash, and it had become toiling to wash he new horse-cock and balls every day.

It had been several months since she'd been to the labs where she accidentally spilled something and had grown her new appendage by the next morning. In that time, the college year had ended, but she'd be back there Tuesday of the next week for the start of her final year.

During the holidays, Amy had taken her part-time job at the shop she worked at and had gone full-time, something the manager was extremely happy she was able to do. It hadn't been easy: during the day, she'd get horny and her eighteen inch cock would grow to full hardness. Thankfully, after hearing this, her long-time best friend and, now, girlfriend, Lucy, would come and meet Amy on her breaks and give her a quick blowjob or let her fuck her.

Lucy had split up with her boyfriend after Amy and her had become a couple. They'd both felt sorry for him but, as it turned out, he'd been sleeping with the biggest slut in the entire college behind Lucy's back. That had broken Lucy's heart, because she had loved him. Amy had told Lucy that she didn't need the slime-ball and the next day, she'd found him and hit and kicked him a few times, breaking his nose and causing pain to his balls.

That had been just before the end of the college year and Amy had gotten the first week of work off using "family matters" as an excuse and the two of them had gone by train to the Lake District in Scotland for a camping trip. They'd had fun, renting a little cabin and spending the days at a beautiful lake swimming for a few hours before going back to the warm cabin for a long, hard session of fucking each other's brains out.

When they'd gotten back, Lucy had all but forgotten about her ex-boyfriend and they had enjoyed the rest of the holidays together. Amy was happy with how everything was going. Well, almost everything.

The rent on her flat was going up, and while Lucy had taken to living with her, she didn't have enough money to pay for any of the bills, just enough to pay for petrol, road tax, insurance and just about everything else she needed to be able to drive.

Amy had posted an advertisement in the local paper for somebody to take the spare bedroom which was completely unused. She'd had a few responses and had interviewed almost all of the people that had replied to it; all except one. That was what was on the agenda for the day.

At about midday, there was a knock at the door and went went to answer it. When she opened the door, she was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful, young redhead standing there.

"Hi, I'm Scarlet," the young girl said, reaching out to shake hands. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Amy," Amy said, taking the offered hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you too."

"I hope I'm not late," Scarlet said, sounding slightly worried.

"Don't worry, you're actually a little early," Amy assured her. "Please, come in."

Amy stood aside and let Scarlet pass, who, as she entered, took off her shoes and placed them on the shoe rack by the door. Amy then led her down the tiny corridor that separated the rooms, leading her to the living room.

"Please, take a seat," Amy said, gesturing at a seat and smiling. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please, anything alcoholic," Scarlet said. "Especially if you plan on bending me over the coffee table."

Amy's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Scarlet giggled, wiping a single stray tear of laughter from the corner of her eye.

"Sorry, I'm just joking," she said, still giggling. "I'll have tea, if you've got any."

Still surprised by the Joke, Amy nodded and went to the kitchen to make two cups of tea. When she walked back into the living room, she placed the drinks on the table and sat on the sofa opposite Scarlet.

They sat and talked for a while, just about things in general. Amy discovered that Scarlet was going to the same college as her and Lucy, though taking a different class. While Amy and Lucy studied the sciences, Scarlet would be studying the arts, consisting of art, drama and dance. She'd also be studying physical education to help, along with dance, to keep her fit. Lucy came home not too far into their conversation, made herself a drink and sat down next to Amy.

"So, Scarlet," Lucy said, "What do you like to do?"

"Swimming, acting, painting," Scarlet began, her eyes lighting up, "and horse riding." She finished.

Lucy glanced at Amy, a smile forming on her face.

"I like riding horses too," she told Scarlet, making Amy chuckle, lightly enough hat Scarlet didn't hear it, but Lucy did.

"Do you have any questions for us?" Amy asked.

"I do," Scarlet replied before asking, "Do the bedroom and bathroom doors have locks on them? It's just, I don't want any people just barging in while I'm changing or anything."

"I've just come back from the local locksmith's shop," Lucy said. "He's coming over later to fit them."

Scarlet smiled with what looked like relief after Lucy said that, then standing up, she told them she had somewhere else to be. They said their goodbyes and she left.

"Let's take her," Lucy said. "She's much more fun than anybody else who wanted the other bedroom."

"Yeah," Amy said, smiling.

=

By the end of the week, Scarlet had moved in. She'd made herself at home as much as Lucy had, helped clean and cook, shop for food and even did the laundry, all without really asking if they needed it done. She didn't even seem phased by Amy and Lucy's relationship and shows of affection that they gave each other.

There had almost been a disastrous situation for Amy, when she'd forgotten to use the new lock on the bathroom door and Scarlet had walked in, not knowing that Amy was in there. Luckily, Amy had been able to quickly wrap a towel around her waist, though her boobs still showed. Scarlet's eyes had been drawn to them like a laser-guided missile. She'd uttered a barely-audible apology and backed out of the bathroom.

On the Saturday before they went back to college, Amy, Lucy and Scarlet decided to go out and have some fun. They went to see a movie before hitting a restaurant for a nice meal and a few drinks. Then they went home to change.

With their flat being just outside of the city centre, this didn't take them very long. They met up in the living room to look over each other's outfits.

Amy was wearing a black dress that fell to her knees and disguised her secret pretty well while also accentuating her ass and boobs. Lucy wore a tight top and a mini skirt that barely covered anything at all, the straps of her g-string peeking over the top of it at the sides. Scarlet wore a revealing, backless dress that came to halfway down her thighs and gave anyone looking a nice view of her cleavage.

When they were ready, they hit the town and went to a rock bar where they played rock music of all styles: softer music on the ground level and in the dark basement level, the heavier, darker variants of rock.

The first drinks they ordered were shots of Vodka followed quickly by a pint of lager. This got them tipsy almost immediately and they hit the dance floor to a catchy 80s song. Amy and Lucy danced and ground together in the middle of the room while Scarlet danced nearby, spurning the advances of men of all ages.

After a few songs, they put in another order for drinks and sat in one of the quieter corners chatting and laughing as the alcohol went to their heads. They danced and joked all night, each one of them dancing with each other, so that they all danced together at least once. What was curious was the fact that Scarlet tried her best not to dance too close to either of the other two, but Amy and Lucy paid it no thought.

When they got home for the night, they were wasted and they all collapsed on the sofa in the living room together, laughing and giggling at nothing in particular. Their bodies were a jumble of arms and legs, so much so that if you were looking, you probably couldn't tell who's arms or legs were whose.

Amy felt a soft touch on her boobs and they were gently rubbed and squeezed while another pair of hands massaged her bum in the same way. She turned to look and found that it was Lucy massaging her ass while Scarlet played with her tits. She moaned softly, her breathing deepening and quickening as her sensitive flesh was teased.

Amy was lying on top of Lucy and Lucy was laying across Scarlet's stomach. Amy rolled over and ground her hardening cock into Lucy's barely-covered pussy while giving her easier access to her ass, while at the same time, pinning Scarlet's hands between her and Lucy's tits. Lucy moaned loudly at the stimulation of both her pussy and tits as Amy and Scarlet rubbed against her.

Amy kissed Lucy deeply and softly, her hands reaching past Lucy to grope Scarlet's tits. The three of them moaned together as they drunkenly pleasured each other.

Amy's cock was becoming more and more noticeable, though in her drunken stupor, she didn't particularly care. She ground it into Lucy's pussy, wanting only to pleasure her best friend and lover. At the same time, she was being pleasured by Lucy's hands on her ass, kneading her ass cheeks with skill beyond measure. And Scarlet's hands were massaging both Amy's and Lucy's breasts.

Lucy pulled up Amy's dress, exposing the pink thong she was wearing underneath, her slowly hardening cock peeking over the front of it, pointing at Lucy's stomach under her mini skirt. Amy ground her cock into Lucy's pussy, feeling a wet patch expanding slowly across Lucy's panties. Lucy moaned loudly, unable to contain it and causing Scarlet to jump a little, bumping her hips against Lucy's. Lucy's eyes opened and Amy stopped grinding against her, seeing Lucy's slightly shocked expression. Lucy lifted her ass slightly, slipping one of her hands behind her and sliding it up Scarlet's thigh.

"D-don't...Please?" Scarlet said as the hand travelled further up.

Lucy felt Scarlet's crotch and felt a hardness there. She smiled to herself and rolled over, planting a kiss on Scarlet's lips as she softly rubbed the hardness. Scarlet moaned softly, growing harder. Lucy also felt a small wet patch.

"You're a hermaphrodite?" Lucy whispered, leaning close to Scarlet's ear.

Scarlet nodded timidly, but Lucy smiled softly then pressed her palm hard against Scarlet's cock, her finger-tips pressing down where the patch on Scarlet's panties was. Scarlet moaned and Lucy started to rub, pressing her fingers against the pussy under Scarlet's hard cock. Amy had started grinding her cock between Lucy's ass cheeks, making the string of her thong rub against her anus. Lucy and Scarlet both moaned loudly as they were pleasured.

After a few minutes of rubbing, Lucy turned over again, rubbing her ass against the bulge of Scarlet's cock as Amy ground her hard cock against Lucy's soaking, pussy a few times before pulling the front of her thong to the side and rubbing the head against her lover's wet, bare pussy.

"Both of you, fuck me," Lucy said, looking at each of them in turn. "Put those cocks to good use and fuck me."

Amy and Scarlet looked at each other in confusion before Lucy pushed Amy off her gently. Scarlet and Amy both gasped, coming face-to-face with each other's cocks. Amy's pointing upwards, large and proud, while Scarlet's 8 inch cock and wet pussy were exposed due to Lucy moving the front of her thong aside.

Slowly, their shocked expressions turned to mischievous smiles and Lucy had Scarlet sit and straddled her lap, facing away from her. Amy stood over them both, her cock throbbing with anticipation. Scarlet slid her cock into Lucy's ass and Amy pushed hers deep into her pussy. Both of them began to fuck Lucy hard and fast. They alternated their thrusts so that Lucy always had one cock going in either direction.

Scarlet sucked Lucy's neck as Amy licked, kissed and sucked her tits, causing Lucy to moan loudly and in deep pleasure.

All three of them moaned in sexual bliss to the sounds of their movements: the rhythmic creaking of the wooden frame of the sofa, the slapping sound of Amy's huge balls hitting both of the other girls' pussies, and the much quieter sounds of the cocks sliding in and out of Lucy's holes.

Lucy came first, an explosive orgasm that drenched Amy's cock with Lucy's juices and causing her pussy to tighten up and grip Amy's cock like a vice. Both Amy and Scarlet kept fucking Lucy hard and fast, the slapping sounds and moans of their pleasure filling the room. Scarlet and Amy both came hard, filling Lucy's pussy and ass with hot, sticky cum.

They all fell back panting, cocks softening as Lucy's pussy and ass slowly dripped cum onto the table that she was still leant over. After a few moments, the three drunk girls fell asleep; the only sound in the room was soft breathing.

joshy029
joshy029
970 Followers