Fill Me Up

Info
Random musings on blow jobs.
60 words
4.13
82.6k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
570 Followers

This is the first of my 12 Days of Christmas Improv audios. They don't have anything to do with Christmas but I set a goal of doing an audio a day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Failed miserably but since many really good improvs came out of the attempt I am calling it a win :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
570 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
male969male969about 12 years ago
take me away

I closed my eyes and it felt like I was there. I had a chill all over my body listening.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Flaming hot

The slight trembling in your voice, along with the descriptions you gave has gotten my heart pounding (in a good way). Thank you for this. You're wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You should make deep throat sound effects

You should make deep throat sound effects with a dildo down your throat!

"ohhh baby fuck my mouth, fuck it..." pauses while mouth is fucked hardddd, "hes choking meee" fucks throat again... "ohhhhhhh" then repeat...

just a thought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sinful

I'm not ashamed to say that you made me so damn hard and then made me cum so good! What a sexy woman, please make more audio clips, your sultry voice is just hot, and you are quite beautiful to look at. I felt so uninhibited listening to you, i guess that's part of what makes you so sexy!

AdragerAdragerover 12 years ago
I'm on board with calling the attempt a win!

Thanks for these audios Bellatrixie, any excuse to get more recordings up is a good one in my book. This first one is my favorite of the batch, a fantastic blowjob is just my type of fantasy. This audio has a lot of the qualities of my own fantasies, an enthusiastic woman who stays in control of the experience, some very descriptive variety in the build-up, and it even ends with my favorite crystal clear cue "Cum in my mouth". I had been hoping you'd produce another blowjob story since "Morning Thoughts", please keep this type of story in your repertoire and let it be the focus occasionally, I'll be listening for sure!

Share this

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Cum Research with Mom Son needs to cum in her mouth-- urgently!in Illustrated
"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet College student is drawn into the world of sexual submission.in Lesbian Sex
The Swallow Queen Club Summer A group of girls discuss modern cum swallowing etiquette.in Fetish
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories