The Regular Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda slips up.
910 words
4.15
37.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was having a very hard time.

As she squatted over the fare's very hungry mouth, whilst savoring the juices from Felicia's delicious cunt, she was struggling to keep hold of her orgasm. She was about to burst as she slurped up Felicia's third orgasm, her lips and chin covered in Felicia's cum...

Amanda saw some men stroking their cocks slowly. Then Jimmy grabbed Amanda's hair and shoved her face deeper in Felicia's soft, wet vagina.

"You like eating pussy, don't you you little slut?" Amanda nodded as she suckled Felicia's clit. "You like cum all over your pretty face, don't you?" He grabbed one of Felicia's nipples and squeezed it. She yelped and moaned, grinding into Amanda's face.

Amanda was so dizzied she couldn't hold it back any longer. She came, gushing into the fare's mouth, yelling and moaning as her pussy ejaculated in a neverending series of contractions.

Jimmy looked angry.

The fare had stopped licking. He slid out from under her and got to his feet, then dragged her by her hair over to a chair and had her kneel before him.

"What did Jimmy say, bitch?"

"Not...not to cum until I'm told to."

"And were you told to?"

No, Sir." She held her head down, and she felt disappointed in herself.

"Get up."

She stood.

"Go to the wall, and put your hands against it. . . . And stick that unblemished little ass of yours out for us."

Amanda quickly did so. She heard a snap, and Felicia yelped in pain. Then the fare came to her and showed her the paddle.

"You will be punished by all of us. 20 each."

"No!" she adamantly exclaimed. "Please, no! I'll -"

"You'll what, slut? You'll never learn your lesson, that's what. You'll stay an undisciplined little whore. We can't have that here."

He did not hold back, and the first blow came crashing against her ass . Tears stung her eyes and she screamed.

There were four other men in the room, and Felicia too.

She would have to endure this 120 times.

Amanda wept.

Felicia walked over to her next.

"You just couldn't hold it, could you you slut?" CRACK! "You know I wasn't done with that hungry slut mouth of yours. I was gonna cum in it again." CRACK! "Now I have to do this instead, and I would much rather be licking your pussy." CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Amanda sobbed, her tears running down her chin. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't deserve to cum, I'm sorry!" she cried.

"No, you didn't! And don't think that just because you can recognize it, you'll be spared." CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She grabbed Amanda's face and smacked it with her hand. Amanda's ass burned, stung, throbbed with pain. She groaned, then Felicia finished and handed the paddle to Jimmy.

Jimmy said nothing. He just looked at her and then paddled her reddened ass hard. He did not relent on any swing he took.

And so it was for the remaining men.

When it was over, Amanda was numb. Her eyes were dry, her ass was tenderized beyond her belief. But, she was ordered to get on all fours and present herself to the fare.

She almost fell to her knees, then stuck her bruised ass up in the air, her breasts crushed against the rough carpet.

As if by some miracle, her pussy was wet. The fare slid his dick inside her, then slammed it hard into her. He pulled her hair and rubbed her clit.

"If you cum without us telling you when, you will be thrown out of here like a worthless rag when we are done using you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Yes I do understand, Sir."

"Good girl." Then he rubbed her clit faster, she and she could feel her orgasm welling up inside her, her legs started shaking, but she did not cum. She screamed, but refused herself the right to cum. Only they could alleviate her, she thought. Only when they say, she repeated to herself, focusing on that.

But she was still sopping wet, and the fare teased and tormented her by fingering her clit as he fucked her with his hard cock.

Then, as if an eternity of moans and screams and whimpers had finally passed, he said, "Beg me, slut."

She moaned and whispered, "Please let me cum, Sir. Please?"

He pulled her hair. "You'll have to do better than that, slut."

"Please let me cum on your hard cock, Sir. Please, I need to cum...I want to cum for you!"

"More."

Please, Sir!" she cried out. "Please let me cum on you Sir! You make me wanna cum so bad! I wanna be a good slut for you Sir, please let me cum and show you how much of a slut I am."

And he grabbed another handful of hair and drove his cock deep inside her. "Cum," he whispered gently in her ear, licking it as he fucked her slow and hard.

She let go, screaming in moans, her cunt contracting rapidly around his penis, squirting out onto his swollen balls and his thighs.

"You're going to clean that up for me, aren't you, slut?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, still shuddering in the waves of her orgasm. "Yes, Sir!" she gasped.

"Good girl," he whispered into her ear. "Good girl." And with one final thrust, he blew his hot, thick load into her throbbing pussy.