A Family Together Ch. 2

Story Info
His aunt and virgin cousin join in.
3.8k words
4.03
149.7k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
83 Followers

Attention: This story is not true.

Allison is a 38 year old white female. Her skin is soft and an olive color. She is five feet five inches tall and 120 pounds. She has soft, silky, straight, full, light-brown hair that goes to her lower back and sparkley dark-blue eyes. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. She has a small, soft and tight ass. Her breasts are soft, tight, large with large nipples and areos. Her pussy is small and tight with a large and long clit. Her pussy has hair trimmed short all around the top of it. Her stats are 38D+/28/32.

History: She has two children a boy and a girl. Her husband left her five years ago for a younger woman and he did not want the children, so she got them.

Jennifer is a 20 year old white female. Her skin is soft and an olive color. She is five feet eleven inches tall and 145 pounds. She has soft, silky, straight, full, platinum-blonde hair that goes to her ass and sparkley dark-blue eyes. She has very long arms and legs with small hands and feet. She has a small, soft and tight ass. Her breasts are soft, tight, large with large nipples and areos. Her pussy is small and tight with a large and long clit. Her pussy has is shaved. Her stats are 36D-/28/32.

Marcus is an 18 year old white male. His skin is soft, muscular and an olive color. He is five feet nine inches tall and 150 pounds. He has soft, straight, platinum-blonde hair that goes to his shoulders and dark-blue eyes. He has long legs and arms with medium-size hands and feet. He has a small, soft, tight ass. His dick is nine inches long by three inches wide with big nuts. He has hair growing all around his dick.

Judy is a 37 year old white female. he is Allison's sister. Her skin is soft and an olive color. She is five feet six inches tall and 125 pounds. She has soft, silky, straight, full, dirty-blonde hair that goes to her ass and sparkley blue eyes. She has medium arms and legs with small hands and feet. She has a small, soft, and tight ass. Her breasts are soft, tight, medium-size with large nipples and areos. Her pussy is small with a large and long clit. Her pussy is shaved. Her stats are 36C+/28/32. She is wearing short white socks, brown leather tennis shoes, low-cut tight brown leather jeans, and short sleeve white button-up blouse that goes to her belly button. Under that she is wearing a silk, lace, dark-red, low-cut, bikini lingerie panties with matching strapless bra.

Michelle is an 18 year old half-white/half-black female. She is the daughter of Judy. Her shin is soft and light-brown in color. She is five feet ten inches tall and 125 pounds. She has soft, straight, full, silky, jet-black hair that goes to the middle of her back and has sparkley blue eyes. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is soft, tight and small. Her breasts are medium-size, soft and tight with large nipples and areos. Her pussy is small and tight with large and long clit. Her pussy has trimmed short hair all around the top of it. Her stats are 34C-/28/30. She is wearing short white socks, black leather tennis shoes, low-cut tight jet-black leather jeans, and short sleeve light-blue button-up blouse. Under that she is wearing a low-cut, silk, lace, jet-black, bikini lingerie panties with matching silk, lace, jet-black, strapless, bikini lingerie bra.

This story begins with the three of us waking up in my bed the next day. It is a nice beginning of summer day in June. My mom and sister gather their clothes from last night and walk back to their rooms next to mine. They walk into the doors of their room a few feet away from my door. They walked inside their rooms and put their night clothes in the dirty clothes basket. They walk to their closet and dresser to get out some clean clothes. They put the clean clothes on. My mom is putting on short white socks, low-cut silk lace jet-black bikini lingerie panties and a matching bra, low-cut tight blue jeans, short sleeve silk button-up blouse and jet-black 5 inch high-heel shoes. Jenny is putting on short white socks, silk lace jet-black bikini lingerie panty and bra set, low-cut short tight jet-black mini-skirt, sleeveless silk light-blue button-up blouse, and jet-black 3 inch high-heel shoes. I am putting on short white socks, silk jet-black bikini underwear, tight blue jeans, short sleeve white shirt and brown leather tennis shoes.

We walk out of our rooms, down the hall and into the living room. We watch TV for a few hours and mom and Jenny walk in the kitchen to fix breakfast for us. It takes them an hour to fix the food for breakfast. Mom and Jenny call me to breakfast and I walk into the dining room. We said grace and started to eat the food. When we got done eating, we cleaned up the dishes. We walked back into the living room and set on the couch together holding hands and watching TV. I lean over to my mom and kiss her on he lips passionately. I kiss her passionately for several minutes. I stopped kissing my mom. I then lean over to my sister and kiss her on the lips passionately also. I kissed her passionately for several minutes too. I stopped kissing my sister and we continued to watch TV.

When watching TV a little latter the phone rang and my mom answered it. It was my mom's sister Judy. Aunt Judy said that she is going on a private vacation with her husband for a month. She will need a place for Michelle, my mom's niece, to stay until they get back. She would like for her to stay with us. My mom said she would love for Michelle to stay with us. Aunt Judy said good and she would be coming over today to drop off Michelle while her husband stays home to pack the bags. They said goodbye to each other and hung up the phone. Our mom told us who was on the phone and what she wanted. I said "Mom, what do we do about our sexual relationship while Michelle is over here?" Mom said "Judy and I had the same kind of relationship with our parents when we were younger. Judy knows I want the same kind of relationship with the two of you. My sister, Judy wants us to bring Michelle into our family secret. She would not do it because her husband does not know about the secret and she is afraid to tell him about it. My mom came over and sat down beside us and we watched more TV until Aunt Judy comes over.

About an hour latter Aunt Judy drove into the driveway and got out of the car. Judy and Michelle walked up to the door and knocked on it. My mom walked over to the door and opened it for them. Aunt Judy and Michelle walked into the house with Michelle bags. My mom walked them to the spare bedroom down the hall from the other rooms, they put the bags on the bed. Michelle opened up her bags to put the clothes away. Michelle put her clothes way in the dresser and in the closet. When Michelle got done we all walked back into the living room.

Judy said "Michelle their is something you need to know about my family. Allison and I had a sexual relationship with our parents since we were 18, and my sister Allison has that kind us relationship with her children. Her children do this because they want to do it. I wanted you to know about it because I want that kind of relationship with you, but your father does not know about it. I wanted to tell you sooner but I was afraid of your father walking in on us if I told you at home. It is up to you if you want to do it or not. We will not make you do this but they will continue to have their relationship in front of you while you are here. What do you want to do?" Michelle says "I would love to have a sexual relationship with you and them, mom."

Michelle goes over to her mom and kisses her on the lips. Her mom pushes her tongue into Michelle's mouth and Michelle does the same to her mom. They french kiss each other for a while. Then they stop and Michelle says "I love you mom. I can't wait for you get back where we can make love to each other. How much time do you have mom? Maybe we could make love right now?" Judy says "I got the time to do that, your father is still packing at home." Judy and Michelle head for the spare bedroom. They walk down the hall while holding hands.

When they get into the spare bedroom they shut the door and Michelle puts her hands on her moms blouse to take it off. Michelle unbuttons her moms white blouse and pulls it off of her. Michelle throws in on the floor. Michelle then takes off her moms bra by unhooking it in the back and pulling it off. Michelle then throws that on the floor by the blouse. Michelle has her mom set on the bed to where is can take off her moms shoes. Michelle puts her hands on her mom's shoes. Michelle unties each of her moms shoes and pulls then off of her moms feet. Michelle puts them by the bed and then Michelle grabs a hold of her moms socks. Next Michelle pulls off her moms socks and put them with the other clothes. Judy then stands back up to let her daughter take off her jeans. Michelle takes a hold of her mom's jeans. Michelle unbuttons and unzips her mom's leather jeans and pulls them down to her feet. Judy then steps out of her jeans and Michelle throws them with the other clothes as well. Michelle puts her hands on each side of her moms panties and pulls them down to her feet. Judy steps out of them and Michelle throws them with the other clothes. Judy then puts her hands on her daughters blouse and unbuttons it. Judy then pulls it off and throws it on the floor with the rest of the clothes. Judy puts her hands around her daughters back and unhooks her daughter's bra. Judy pulls it off and throws it on the floor with the rest. Michelle sets down on the bed to let her mom take off her shoes. Judy grabs a hold of the laces of her daughter's shoes and unties her shoes. When Judy gets them untied she pulls them off. Then Judy puts them next to her shoes by the bed. Then Judy puts them next to her shoes by the bed. Judy puts her hands on her daughters socks and she pulls them down in the middle of the bed and Michelle gets in a 69 position on top of her mom. They put their heads down near the others pussy. They start to eat out each others pussies. Michelle puts her tongue up her mom's pussy and licks around the inside. Judy puts her tongue up her daughters pussy and licks around the inside of it. They continue to eat each others pussy for a long time. They climaxed together, it is the best they both have ever had. They lick up all the cum the other shoot out. Michelle said "That was the greatest thing I have ever done." Judy said "It was for me too. We will do this more when I get back." They continue to play around more for a little bit.

They stay in the 69 position and put two fingers in the others pussy. They finger the other all over the inside for a long time. They kept it up until they cum and climax again and they lick up all that cum up too. They get in a new position where Michelle can suck her mom's breasts. Michelle puts her mouth on her mom's left breast and puts her hands on the right breast. Michelle sucks and caresses her mom's tits. Michelle caresses all around her moms tits and she rolls her moms nipples between her finger and thumb. Judy says "Michelle, I like it rough. I want you to bit and pinch my nipples as hard and rough as you can." Michelle starts to do it as rough as she can. Michelle bits and pinches her moms nipples as hard and rough as she can. After a while Michelle makes her mom's breasts very red.

Michelle gets off of her mom and stands up to let her mom up. Michelle lays down on the bed and her mom lays on top of her. Judy puts her head down near her daughters breasts and starts to suck and caress them. Michelle says "Do it rough to me." Judy sucks her daughter's left breast and caresses the right one a long time. Judy also rolls her daughters nipples with her finger and thumb. Then Judy bites and pinches her daughters breasts as rough as she can until they are red. They get off of each other to rest for a little bit by Judy rolling off to the right side of Michelle. Michelle says "I want you to play with my ass." Judy says "OK." Judy turns over and faces down. Michelle get on her mom near her ass. Michelle puts her hands on her mom's ass one on each ass cheek and starts to caress them. Michelle caresses all over her mom's ass for a long time not missing a single inch of it. Michelle puts her hand down near her moms asshole. Michelle then put her finger up her mom's asshole and fingers it for a long time feeling all around the inside of it. Michelle removes her finger from her moms asshole. Michelle puts her head down near her moms asshole. Michelle then puts her mouth on her mom's asshole and pushes her tongue up her mom's asshole. Michelle licks all around the inside of her mom's asshole. Then Michelle continues to eat out her mom's ass for a long time. Michelle then raises her hands up high and brings them down fast, hard and rough on her mom's ass. Michelle spanks her mom's ass with both hands for along time until it is red. Michelle then kisses her mom's ass all over it. Judy says "It is time for me to go. I love you Michelle. I love everything we did together, it was all great." Michelle says "I loved all of it too. I love you too mom." They put back on their clothes and walked to the living room where we were all waiting. We all said our goodbyes and hugged each other. Judy walked back out to her car and drove home.

My mom's and sister walk over to Michelle and say "Why don't the three us cook lunch." Michelle says "OK Aunt Allison, lets do that." They walk into the kitchen to do just that. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I watched some of my favorite TV shows. It took them two hours to fix all the food. They called me to come to lunch, when it was done. I walked in the dinning room and sat down to eat. We said grace and started to get our food to eat. An hour latter we were done eating and we washed the dishes together. After we put up the dishes we walked into the living room to talk. We talked about what is happening in our lives and about the family sex. I said "Michelle do you want to make love with us?" Michelle said "Sure I would love to." We all got up and walked to my mom's room.

We walked down the hall to her door and opened it. We walked in her room, closed and locked the door. We sat down on the bed together. We untied our shoes and pulled them off. We set them down beside the bed. We pulled off our socks and through them in a pile by the door. We unbuttoned our shirts and pulled them off also. We through them on the floor with the other clothes as well. The girls unhooked their bras and pulled them off. They through them on the floor with the rest of the clothes. Then we stood up, unbuttoned and unzipped our jeans. We pulled down our jeans and stepped out of them. We through them on the floor with the rest. We pulled down our underwear and through them on the floor. I said "Michelle are you still a virgin?" Michelle said "Yes I am and I would love for you to take my virginity." I said "OK, Michelle."

My mom laid down on the right side of the bed and Jenny, my sister, laid down on top of her in a 69 position. They put their heads down near the others pussy. They put their lips on the others pussy lips. They pushed their tongues into the others pussy and licked all around the inside of it. They kept eating the other out and then they sucked on the others clit. Michelle laid down on the left side of the bed and I laid down on top of her in a 69 position too. I lined my dick with her mouth and I lined my mouth up with her pussy. I put my mouth on her pussy and I pushed my dick into her mouth. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and lick all around the inside of it. Michelle licked all over my dick and sucked on it also. Michelle caressed my balls while sucking on me. While I eat out her pussy I pushed in a finger also and fingered her pussy. My mom and sister put in a finger into the others pussy, fingering her while eating the other out. The three girls cum and climaxed at the same time. It was their best they ever had, seeing them climaxing made me shoot my sperm deep into Michelle's mouth. Michelle drank all of my sperm, every last bit.

Now my sister rotate around to make her and our mom, mouth to mouth. My sister pushes her lips to my moms lips and they kiss. My sister pushes her tongue into our mom's mouth and french kisses her. Our mom does the same thing to Jenny. I turn around to put my head to hers. Then I kiss Michelle on the lips with my mouth. I line my dick up with her pussy and insert the head of my dick into Michelle's very wet pussy. I push my dick down inch by inch until it rests against her heiman. I pull my dick out to the head. Then I push my dick down hard and fast through her heiman taking her virginity. I pump in and out of her wet pussy fast and hard. My mom and sister are still french kissing each other and their are sounds of pleasure coming from them. There is also great sounds of pleasure coming from Michelle. All of the women are enjoying themselves. I am still pumping my dick in and out of Michelle's very wet pussy. I feel in my balls, that I am about to cum. I say "Michelle, I am about to cum!" Michelle says "Marcus, please cum in me and make me cum also." I pushed my dick down deep into her pussy until I was all the way inside of her. I then shot my cum deep into her pussy. I kept shooting my sperm into her wet pussy shot after wonderful shot until I was completely empty of sperm. I pulled my dick out of Michelle's pussy, got off of the bed and I stood up beside the bed.

I asked my mom "Can I fuck Jenny and you play with Michelle for a while?" My mom said "Sure Marcus." Allison got off of Jenny and stood by the bed. Allison walked around the bed to my side and I walked around the bed to where she was. I laid down on top of my sister and lined my dick up with Jenny's pussy. My mom got down on top of Michelle. My mom pressed her lips to Michelle's lips and they kissed each other. I pushed the head of my dick into my sisters pussy. I inched my dick in my sister's pussy until I am all the way inside of her. I pump my dick in and out of her. My mom and Michelle continue to kiss until my mom pushes her tongue into Michelle's mouth. Michelle does the same thing to my mom and they french kiss each other. I pump in my sister until I feel my balls about to let go. I them pushed my dick down deep inside of my sister. I shoot my seed into my sister's cunt. I shot it in her until I am empty of sperm. Michelle and my mom stopped kissing. I said "Why don't we go take a shower together?" They said we would love to."

We got out of the bed with no clothes on and walked to the bedroom door. I opened the door for them and they walked through it. My mom went first, then my sister and finally Michelle. I walked out the door behind Michelle across the hall to the bathroom door. I also opened that door for them. We walked into the bathroom and my mom set the temperature of the water for us. We got in the shower and washed each other off. We really washed each others private spots a lot. When we were done, we got out of the shower and dried each other off. We walked back to Jenny's and my mom's room and picked up our own clothes. We put on our clothes and I walked to the living room to watch TV. My mom, my sister and Michelle walked into the kitchen to start fixing lunch. We spent the rest of the day lightly playing with one another every so often. We went to bed that night together in my mom's king size bed. We slept soundlessly all night long. None us wore any clothes to bed that night.

To be continued.

If you have any ideas for the next one, please email me.

Baloden
Baloden
83 Followers