Happy Birthday Baby

Story Info
She provides a great birthday gift.
2.4k words
4.23
48.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to try out this story a little different and not include so much of a back-story as my other publications. I do not feel it is really needed for this short story. Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading comments.

It was early in the evening and the cloud were darkening the sky as a storm was beginning to make its way in. as I pulled into the driveway of my home the wind was blowing the leaves around violently. As I got the groceries out of the car and hurried up the front steps it was very difficult to keep the wind from blowing my skirt up. I failed at some points and I'm sure the nosey gentlemen across the street got a good view of my purple panties.

As I got inside I kicked the door closed behind me and carried the groceries in to the kitchen setting them on the counter. I brushed the hair out of my eyes and turned to look at myself in the mirror hanging on the pantry door. I laughed a little at the mess the wind had caused of my hair before pulling it back into a ponytail. Then I unloaded the groceries putting everything away before starting dinner. It was my boyfriend's birthday and he was coming over for dinner. I had been planning this night for about a month and had decided to make a chicken casserole he had been asking for. I had already baked his cake earlier in the day and it was sitting on a tray covered with a glass dome.

I got everything for the casserole together and put it in a baking dish and stuffed it in the oven before getting to work on a salad. I quickly put it together in a bowl and after stuffing it in the fridge I went up stairs to get ready. I turned on the water to fill up the tub and lit some candles around the large tub, I figured I had around 2 hours before Brian showed up so I decided to enjoy my bath. I stripped of my blouse and skirt looking at myself in the mirror in only my bra and panties. I guess I'm a little conceded as I love looking at myself and it always shocks me to look down to my crotch and see the little bulge. After a few moments of examining myself, I stripped off my bra and panties and climbed into the tub. I was happy with my decision of having electrolysis in the past as it meant I didn't have to waist time shaving and could relax in the warm water.

I was getting drowsy and began to doze off as I was startled by a loud roar of thunder and decided it was time to get out. I pulled the plug from the drain and sat on the edge of the tub grabbing my towel and drying off. I wrapped my towel around me as I got up and pulled my pony tail out letting my long blonde hair flow freely over my shoulders. It was time to get dressed as I wandered into the bedroom.

I wandered over to the closet and pulled the shopping back out of the bottom which had been there for 2 weeks. I walked over to the bed setting down the bag and unwrapped my towel throwing it on the bed. I turned the back upside down, dumping my new lingerie onto the bed. I picked up the royal blue lace strapless bra and wrapped it around myself hooking it in front before twisting it around pulling it up to hold my c-cup breasts. Then picking up the matching garter belt I put it on and sat down on the bed pulling the new black stockings up my legs and attaching the straps. Then picked up the thong panties and stepped into them pulling them up my legs adjusting the front to make sure my crotch was smooth. I walked back to the closet and pulled out my black halter dress that came down to mid thigh and was very tight. I held it out and stepped into it working it up my slender body and attaching the collar around my neck. I put on my shiny black ankle strap pumps and looked over to the full length mirror to see the dress hugging my curves the way it was made to.

I ran downstairs to check on dinner and seeing that everything was in order I went back to my bedroom to do my makeup. As I sat down at the vanity I decided not to do it too heavy as Brian had always said he liked the natural look. I started with some foundation and then some light blue eye shadow and finished up with some pink lip gloss. I brushed out my long hair and put on a little perfume before wandering back down stairs to finish dinner.

After pulling the casserole out of the oven I went into the dining room and set the table for two. I lit the 2 tapered candles in the middle of the table and went to grab the bottle of wine out of the fridge. As I set the bottle on the table I heard Brian's car pull into the driveway. I rushed to the front door eager to welcome him in. I opened the front door as he walked up and saw that it was just beginning to rain. I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck telling him how happy I was to see him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me giving my ass a little squeeze making me giggle as he kissed me.

He took my hand as I led him into the dining room telling him I had made dinner. I motioned for him to sit as I poured 2 glasses of wine before returning to the kitchen for the food. As I returned he was refilling his glass and looked me over as I set the food down on the table. I sat down in the chair beside him as he told me it looked great and I had done wonderfully. I smiled at his compliment as he began shoveling food onto his plate.

We made small talk about our day as he kept glancing over at me telling me how beautiful and sexy I was, each time making me blush. When we were finished eating I began clearing the dishes from the table and he asked if I would grab him a beer, I bent over beside him kissing him saying, "Of course, anything for the birthday boy."

I grabbed him a beer out of the fridge and unscrewed the cap before giving it to him. I went back to the kitchen and returned a moment later with the cake and 2 plates. He giggled as I sang a short version of happy birthday to him and set it down in front of him. He looked t the cake and said "Wow, you went all out, didn't you?"

I smiled as I sat back in my chair and told him to cut the cake. He leaned over and kissed me saying he was lucky and happy to have a wonderful girl like me cook and bake for his birthday. He kissed me again even deeper sliding his tongue into my mouth and I teased it with mine. I pulled away smiling saying you haven't even gotten to the best part yet. This made him giggle as he cut two pieces and placed them on the plates. As he handed me mine I stuck my finger into the icing and smeared it on his cheek before licking it off. This made him laugh as he put a piece into his mouth.

He slid his arm under the table and put it on my thigh right at the hem of my dress. As he gently began rubbing the inside with his finger tips a little moan escaped my lips. We were about half done with our pieces of cake as he stood up and offered me his hand.

As I took it he pulled me up and kissed me pressing his lips hard to mine and shoving his tongue into my mouth. He wrapped his big arms around me grabbing my ass causing me to moan out into his mouth. He reached up and unhooked the collar of my dress and pushed it down till it fell around my ankles as he continued kissing me. He kissed and nibbled down my neck as his hands ran over my body one finding my ass the other finding my breast.

I pushed him back against the table and reached down undoing his belt and slacks. I reached into the hole in the front of his boxers to find his 8" cock already beginning to grow. I pulled it out through the hole as I slid to my knees in front of him on the floor. I looked up into his eyes as I took it into my mouth and began swirling my tongue around the head. He let out a little grunt as it reached full size. I wrapped my hand around the base and began gently stroking as I continued to work on the head. He moaned out that he wanted to fuck me as I pushed my mouth down on his cock taking him down my throat.

I pulled my mouth back letting him slide out of my mouth as he grabbed my hand pulling me up. He kissed me again as he refastened his belt so he wouldn't lose his pants. He reached around me grabbing my ass with both hands and picking me up. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carried me out of the dining room and up stairs to the bedroom as he kissed and nibbled my neck some more. He laid me on my back on the big 4 post bed and climbed on top of me. I began pulling at the buttons of his shirt as he resumed kissing me deeply. I pulled his shirt off him as he kicked his shoes off then I reached down to undo his belt again. He took his pats off as I grabbed on his muscular back and kissed all over his neck.

I dug my fingers into his back as he grabbed the waistband of my panties and started to pull them down. I pushed my feet into the mattress lifting my butt up to help him and within moments my panties were gone as he slid his body back against mine. I moaned as I felt the head of his cock touch my hole. I reached over and grabbed the lube off the nightstand and squirting it onto his cock, as I stroked him getting it good and slick. He then moved his cock back to my hole and slowly started pushing it inside me as he muffled my moan with his mouth.

As I felt his balls push up against me I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him deep inside me and trying to pull him further. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand. Looking into my eyes he pulled out until just the head was inside and I begged him to push it back in. I cried out as he thrust it all the way back inside my tight ass. He smiled obviously liking the affect this had and did it again. This time I as he was deep inside me I spread my legs wider giving him better access as he continued his assault picking up speed.

As he continued pounding me he leaned down kissing me as he continued holding my wrists and with his free hand he found my breasts and roughly groped them. He finally released my wrists as he rolled me over onto my side sliding one leg between his knees and pushing the other up to my chest, never letting his cock leave my hole. He began pounding me harder making me cry out in pure pleasure. I slid my hand down between my legs wrapping it around my clit I began stroking at the same pace he was fucking me. I moaned loudly as I began pushing my ass back on his cock meeting each thrust.

We were both sweating and breathing heavily as he decided to turn me again this time onto my hands and knees. He pushed the back of my head down so my ass was in the air as he moved into a squatting position with both feet flat on the bed. He grabbed my hips hard and grunted as he continued his assault on my little hole. I reached down and began playing with myself again at the same pace he was fucking me. It wasn't long before I was right on the edge of a massive orgasm I grabbed the towel on the bed beside me. I cried out and arched my back as I exploded while my lover was still deep inside me.

He thrust inside me a few more times before he pulled out and laid on the bed beside me. I climbed on top of him and kissed him sliding my tongue into his mouth as I reached between my legs and guided his cock back to my ass. He grabbed my hips as I started sliding myself up and down on his shaft. He looked at me and asked me if I would swallow his cum I moaned out yes as I slammed myself back down on him. I rode him until I felt his body begin to tense up and saw the look on his face and knew he was about to blow. I jumped off onto my knees between his legs and wrapped my lips around his cock.

I didn't have to work to hard on his cock and as I got about half of his cock in my mouth he reached down and grabbed my head as he exploded. I swallowed every drop of his cum as he held my mouth down on his cock. As he released my head I continued licking and sucking at his cock cleaning him off. When he caught his breath he pulled me up to lay beside him with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. He kissed the top of my head and said, "Thank you for a great birthday baby. I couldn't have asked for more."

I told him he was very welcome and it was my pleasure. I heard the rain hitting the window outside as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in his arms.