Dairy of a Phone Sex Goddess

Story Info
True stories of a phone sex Goddess.
1.2k words
3.99
50.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers

These are the true stories of my foray into phone sex. I love feedback and will write you back.

I started doing phone sex as a joke and on a dare. We needed the money because credit card debt had crept up on us, we had a car payment, new house payment and well, you get the picture. Since I stayed at home, we joked that I could do phone sex for extra cash. At first, this seemed really crazy, but the more we thought about it, the more rational it seemed.

The hunt for a phone sex job was on. I asked my more adventurous friends if they knew anything about it. Finally one of them told me to check out the ads in a few local trashy magazines. The more research I did the more fascinating it became because I realized that as a woman, you can call almost any phone sex line and talk for free. In other words, work for free. These types of phone sex lines work like a group conference call. The women call in for free and the men pay through the nose. The drawback is since the women call in for free, if they don’t talk to the men they will get kicked off in a hurry. You can keep calling back, but you better talk. I thought this was really a rip-off for the women. I mean, after all, they were working for free and the phone sex company didn’t have to pay them a cent to entertain the men that called for $3-$8 dollars a MINUTE!

I decided that before I took a paying job for phone sex, I should research it. I began to call the phone sex chat lines to get practice. The first time I called, I had to stumble my way through the operator. I explained to her that I was calling for the first time. I was a woman. I was interested in phone sex as a job. Before I could go further, she cut me off and told me that she would connect me to the chat room and I had to say hello. Ding.

I hardly dared to breathe. I listened and then a warm, male voice said, “Hello, I heard the tone, what’s your name?”

Name? Name! I hadn’t thought of a fake name to use and was silent a few moments before blurting out Karen, or Sharon, something like that. My heartbeat actually rose and I started to blush. How silly is that?

Anyway, the man said, “My name is John. Tell me what you look like, Sharon.” He wasn’t being bossy but at $6 bucks a minute I guess he wanted to just cut to the chase.

Wearing? Wearing! I hadn’t thought of a sexy outfit to wear. While frantically trying to think of a sexy outfit while sitting there in a frumpy housecoat, I mentally listed the things I had learned so far. Decide on a fake name BEFORE you start. Decide on a sexy outfit BEFORE you start. My research was already benefiting my future job ability.

“I’m wearing a black teddy,” I said breathlessly, mostly from stage fright.

“Mmm, with high heels?” John asked. At this time, I heard heavy breathing on the line. There were other people listening. I had almost forgotten it was a party line.

“Yes,” I replied, “Black high heels, um, 5 inch heels.” I added this lamely. I looked around my messy bedroom, laundry everywhere. I didn’t even know where my high heel shoes were, much less would I be wearing them at 11:00 a.m. But what the heck, it’s a fantasy right?

The heavy breathing got heavier. Whoever that guy was, he was easy.

John, my phone sex party line mentor man, said, “Tell me what you look like Tammy.” Tammy? I thought my name was Sharon, or Karen. Oh well.

Look like? Look like! I hadn’t really thought about that one either. I couldn’t very well tell him I was a 30 something, slightly overweight housewife now could I? Or that I needed to shave and didn’t have on a bit of lipstick? No, I don’t think so. That would not do. I guess I took too long to answer.

John repeated the question; he was really very patient.

Realizing that my delayed, unsure responses were lame, I tried to do better. I responded in as sultry a voice as I could. “Mmm, I have long brown hair, sparkling brown eyes and a mouth that always smiles.” The heavy breather on the line with us began to pant. I began to enjoy it and continued. “I’m a touch over 5’6” and have a curvy body with large breasts. My ass is nice and full and velvet to touch.” I was going to go on but John interrupted.

“What do your breasts look like?”

From the heavy breather there was an, “Oh yeah, boobs, suck those boobs…” and then more panting.

I had to squelch the desire to giggle. Thinking of the corny bodice-ripper romances that I hate to admit reading, I said, “My breasts are firm and full, a good hand-full, you could take one in each hand and squeeze it and play with it. The nipples are big and jut out, a pretty rosy color.” About this time, my cat began licking his nether regions in front of me and I had to nudge him with the bottom of my foot. Another bout of giggling was threatening me.

Right after that, I heard a loud click.

“John? John?” I asked. Where had John gone? The heavy breather was still there though. I didn’t know what to do next. That is when I had the first phone sex epiphany, if you talk, they will cum. And, it doesn’t matter what you are saying. They just want to hear a female voice. So I continued my dialogue with the heavy breathing guy. “Hey, heavy breather?” I asked coyly. “I bet you are stroking that big, hard cock right now aren’t you? Stroking it and jerking it and feeling so good? “ Paydirt! The guy’s breathing became downright ragged with little grunts interspersed with moans. “That’s right, stroke that hard cock, pull it and work it.”

Heavy Breather let out a groan. I could visualize the cum shooting out all over his hand, dripping down his cock while the phone was pressed to his ear.

“Thanks that was great hope I catch you on again names Brian bye.” Click.

I hung up too. Wow. My first research into phone sex had been a hit. I had learned a lot too. Make up a name, have a few sexy outfits in mind, pick out a body to describe and no matter what, keep talking. Not bad for a first time phone sex session. I decided after a few more freebies, I would begin looking for a real paying phone sex job. Yippee.

I wondered what had happened to John, but after being in the business a while, I learned that once a guy cums, he is gone. No pillow talk at $6 bucks an hour and I don’t blame them!

I hope you enjoyed this look into phone sex. I love feedback and don’t forget to vote!

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers