Lady's Sissy Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot Domme and her little bitch boy.
2.4k words
3.72
51.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an exciting day. Lady was coming to visit and I knew I was in for a weekend of extreme pleasure mixed with extreme pain. It had only been ten months since we had met at a play party but it felt like she had known me my entire life. The minutes passed like hours and I could feel the desire growing inside of me like a wildfire.

Lady was beautiful. Her red hair flowed like flames that engulfed her shoulders and my eyes. Her ample breasts stretched against her shirt, pushing it to its limit. Her green eyes had the ability to look deep into my soul and draw out all of my deepest fears. Her stature was that of a goddess and, although she wasn't very tall, her presence towered over me, turning me into the little sissy bitch that I had waited for so long to have drawn out of me.

The time was finally approaching and I walked into the living room to get ready for her. She demanded that I be naked in her presence and I was more than happy to comply. I stripped my clothes off and began setting up her tools for her. A knock at the door caused my body to tense instantly. She had arrived.

I rushed to the door, dropped to my hands and knees and reached up to twist the knob. As the door opened, Lady's shadow loomed over me. She wore a red corset, black leather pants, and boots that reached up to her knees, also black.

"What took you so long, boy?" she roared.

"Sorry, my Lady."

"I should beat you for making me wait out here in the hot sun. Better yet, I should make you watch as I beat another sub. You would hate that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"No." Lady replied. "You are not sorry, yet. But you will be."

These words filled me with excitement. I had, no doubt, earned a more severe beating and I could hardly wait. Lady grabbed my hair and led me into the living room. She sat on the couch and I sat at her feet.

"What would you have me do for Mistress?" I asked.

"First of all you can shut your sissy mouth and speak only when spoken to. I have had a long hard day and I just want to put my feet up and watch a little bit of television before I fix your dinner and beat the fuck out of you."

At those words, I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. Out of habit, I knelt before Lady and allowed her to rest her feet on my back like a footstool. I was, among many other things, her personal foot rest when she needed me to be.

For at least an hour I knelt in silence as Lady flipped though channel after channel of the mind-numbing drivel that passed for entertainment. I heard her scoff at Hollywood heiresses that spent more money on their hair and nails than most people spent on car payments every month.

Finally, Lady took her feet off of my back. "What's for dinner, boy?" she asked.

"I made my Mistress her favorite meal and it is waiting her in the dining room for you."

"That is so far and I really don't feel like walking. Give me a ride, boy." Lady barked at me.

She climbed on my back and I could feel the warmth of her pussy through her leather. Lady never wore underwear, one of the many little things she did for me as a little reward for my service. I crawled forward and into the kitchen, carrying Lady on my back.

When we reached the kitchen, Lady dismounted me and walked over to the cabinet. She opened it and pulled out my special dish. It was a black dog bowl with the words Lady's Sissy Bitch written in red letters. She'd had it made for my birthday, only a month ago and I hadn't had the chance to use it, yet. Today, Lady was going to allow me that chance.

She placed the bowl at her feet and spooned beef stew into it. I waited patiently as she sat down to her own bowl. I knew the consequences of eating before Lady and I still had some of the scars from the whip as reminders. I watched as she took her first bite and waited to see if she approved. She smiled at me, a sure sign that she was pleased, and nodded that I could begin my dinner as well.

After dinner, Lady had me stand in the middle of the living room as she circled me repeatedly. My hands had been tied in front of me with rope. My legs were spread shoulder length apart, allowing her full access to my body.

"What are you?" She asked, finally.

"I am a sissy bitch, Mistress." I replied.

"And who's sissy bitch are you?"

"Yours, Mistress."

"Do you trust your Mistress, boy?"

"With my life."

"Good." Lady walked over to the table I had set up for her and I watched as her fingers nimbly walked from toy to toy, stroking them as her mind contemplated which one to start with. I gasped as her hand fell on the rubber flogger that she loved to use so much. It stung incredibly and it was one of my favorites.

Lady heard the breath escape from my lips and her eyes locked mine. She walked over and slapped each side of my face. "What the fuck do you think you are doing? Look at the fucking ground, bitch."

I dropped my head, my cheeks burning, and my eyes stared at the floor.

"You will know what toys I pick when you feel them, not before." She screamed at me.

"Sorry, Mistress."

I looked at the floor. Both sides of my face felt as though they were on fire. I heard Lady walk back to the table. She finally decided which toy she wanted to use first and I could feel her presence engulf me as she walked around behind me. She had such a demanding presence.

"I feel that you are still having trouble with some of our rules, so I am going to help you remember them, how does that sound?" Her breath against my ear sent chills down my spine.

"Thank you, Mistress." I replied quietly.

She circled me and her hand began to gently rub my back, preparing me for the first of many blows I would no doubt endure over the next hour or so. I prepared myself mentally as I felt her hand leave my back.

I could hear the sound of something cutting the air behind me but I had no idea what it was until I felt it hit me. It was a soft but powerful blow that almost sent me to the floor. It was the rope flogger we had bought together the first time I had gone to visit Lady. I loved it because it was thuddy. Lady loved it because it left me black and blue.

Every blow was powerful and sent waves of pleasure through my back and into my chest. I felt like I was being punched. This, however, was only my warm up. Lady would go through the process of striking my back a few times, then rubbing the marks with the tips of her fingernails, an act that would soon become almost unbearable as my skin became more and more sensitive to her touch.

After a few minutes of this, Lady walked back over to her table and started going through her toys again. I didn't dare look back at her. I had had enough of her hand across my face. I waited patiently for her next decision.

Anxiety filled me again as I heard her walking towards me, once again. This time, she stood in front of me and gently ran her fingers across my chest. I winced as she grabbed the thin hair and tugged on it. Her fingers then made their way down to my stomach and she raked them across, sending more pain up through my chest.

"You ready, bitch? Close your eyes, lift your head, and then open them to look into mine."

I did as she was told, taking special care not to see what she held in her hand. Lady reached down and grabbed my cock. Her warm hand wrapped around it and tugged it easily. I felt the blood rushing into it and it began to get hard.

"It looks so tasty, sissy bitch. Should I give it a little kiss?"

"It belongs to you, my Lady. You can do with it as you see fit."

"Good boy. Don't you ever forget that. This is my cock."

Lady knelt down and put the head of my cock into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth as she sucked it gently and stroked my shaft with her free hand. I felt it getting harder and I breathed in deeply.

Lady withdrew my cock from her mouth and stood up again. "Now that you are semi-hard for me, I am going to play with my toy. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Mistress"

Lady placed her hand under my cock and began to massage it. She then bought her other hand up and revealed the riding crop that she planned to use on it. Before I had time to think, Lady gave me a hard whack on the top of my cock. It felt amazing. The pain mixed with pleasure in a perfect cocktail that instantly sent my head reeling.

She continued to slap the top of my cock with her crop and, at the same time, rub the underside of her with her other hand. My brain was confused. The mixture of the two extreme sensations left me unable to decide which I liked better. The combination was outstanding. I felt my balls beginning to stir and I knew that, if Lady kept this up for much longer, I was going to spoil the fun before we had really gotten a chance to start having it.

Lady had always been really great at sensing things like that so it was a relief when she let go of my cock and allowed it to rest. She started to rub the crop against my thighs, tickling them and I knew what she wanted next. I took a deep breath.

A sudden strike to my right thigh was followed by an equally painful one to my left. Lady then began to circle me, striking my legs and back with her crop. She seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as I was.

When all of the sudden it stopped, I was slightly confused. I hadn't made a sound. She stood behind me breathing heavily but I dared not to look back at her. I knew this was part of the mind fuck that she loved to play sometimes but it still got under my skin. The longer she stood behind me, the more uncomfortable I became. I started to shake with anticipation.

Just when I thought I could take her silence no more, I felt her hand fist the hair on the back of my head. She pulled me over to the couch and bend my forward with a force that made me realized that the scene was about to change. I heard her walk back to the table and lay the crop down. I didn't have to guess what the next toy would be. Her footsteps behind me made me tense up and the feel of the paddle rubbing against my ass made it even worse.

"Today I waited outside for at least three minutes, in the heat. You will get a single lick for each minute. I also had to correct you for speaking out of turn. That is another one. I caught you looking at me when I was picking out my toys. You know you are supposed to look at the ground when you are in a scene. So I am going to give you a total of five licks. Do you think that is a fair punishment, bitch?"

"If you think it is fair, then it is fair, Mistress." I replied.

Each lick was more painful than the last and, when Mistress was done, my ass burned fiercely. Tears were starting to well up in my eyes and I knew we were close to the end of our scene. I heard her walk back to the table and place to paddle back in its place. Then: more footsteps.

"Boy." Lady's voice was still commanding. "I have one more thing to teach you. With this, I am going to reaffirm all of our rules and show you that you need to follow them to a 'T', no matter what."

I waited for something I had no idea of. The sound of the cane whipping through the air was broken swiftly by that of it connecting with my ass. The sting was almost unbearable and I almost stood up. Another strike sent sharp pain cutting into me like a knife. Each welt brought me closer and closer to the release I so desperately needed.

"You gonna cry for me, you little bitch?" Every word was enunciated with the sharp pain from the cane. "Yeah, you are. I'm going to train you to be a good little sissy bitch. Pour your tears into that couch. Don't you fucking disappoint me."

I drew closer and closer to my breaking point as the striking became harder and faster. Suddenly, Lady stopped, drew back with all of her reach, and delivered a final blow that sent me crashing over the edge. I mustered every ounce of strength I had to grab the cane and throw it across the room.

Then I broke.

Mistress didn't get mad at me for taking away her toy. She didn't get mad at me for throwing it away. She knelt down beside me and comforted me. She pulled me into her embrace, kissed my forehead, and wiped away my tears. She sat with me for several minutes. She gave me water to drink. She held me and told me what a good boy I was. She did all of this because that is what a great Dominant does. I have, arguably, the best Lady in the world.