Training A Cum Slut

Story Info
His friend's mother trains him for sex.
1.2k words
3.92
307.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,342 Followers

I married a woman that was 20 years older than me. She was my mothers best friend and I have known her all my life, she has a son that is 2 years older than me and we went to the same school. We got married when I graduated from high school she was always the hottest mama that came to school, she would wear leather mini-skirts to the PTA meetings. I had jacked-off a lot with her image in my head when I was younger.

It all started when I spent the night over at Greg’s house and it was time to go to bed Greg is her son’s name and her name is Kim. I was going to the bathroom when I looked into Kim’s room and she was lying in the bed with a very short teddy on. My cock got hard as a rock and when I got to the bathroom I laid my toothbrush on the counter and started playing with my cock thinking, how I would love to fuck Greg’s mama.

I could feel the cum boiling in my young balls and wanting to be released. I opened the medicine cabinet and found some vaseoline I slapped some on my cock and started stroking hard thinking about how good it would feel to fuck her pussy. See I was still a virgin at the time and I hadn’t even seen a real pussy, except in a dirty magazine. Everything I knew about sex was from magazines like Hustler, Aggressive Woman, Nugget and some other femdom mags. About that time I could feel the cum starting to shoot thru my cock and the door opened up and Greg’s mother was standing there looking at me as the cum was shooting all over the counter top.

My face was as red as hell, and I was embarrassed she quickly shut the door behind her and put her finger over her lips, motioning me to be quite. She took her hand and wrapped it around the base of my cock she than rubbed my cock head on the counter top where I had cum. Next thing I knew she was down on her knee’s sucking the cum off of my cock. I t felt very good and my cock never lost any of it’s hardness. She then stopped sucking my cock and said; you nasty boy masturbating in my bathroom.

She than wanted to know if Greg was still up? I told her that he was a sleep, she said; good do you want me to make your cock cum again? I said; sure I would love that. She started jacking my cock and telling me not to waste any more cum by jacking off she said that any time I felt like cumming to come find her she will suck or fuck me till all that nasty sperm is out of my cock. I have been fucking and sucking her ever since I am thirty years old and she is now fifty and still as sexy as hell.

She has taught me how to serve a woman or a man with my mouth, cock, hands, and ass. We love doing nasty things to one another like her fucking man after man and me eating all the cum out of her well-fucked pussy and ass. Or me fucking some man in the ass while she sucks their cock or some man is fucking me in the ass while she is sucking on my balls and jacking my cock off.

It’s a never-ending thing of being fucked and sucked or fucking and sucking, it doesn’t matter what you are doing behind closed doors. But lately she has been doing something different, for some strange reason all she wants to do is fuck me with a strap-on-dildo and make me eat her cum filled pussy after she has been on a date. That’s fine with me because she always makes me cum real hard and I love the taste of cum mixed with my lovers juices.

One morning we were in the kitchen and she got my cock so hard, she reached for the butter and told me to bend over she worked some of the butter into my ass. She coated my ass, fingered my asshole. I was moaning and pushing back on her hands and fingers. She stopped fucking my asshole and went back to work on my cock.

Then she stood up and reached on the counter for the biggest rubber cock I had ever seen. She brought it up to my ass, and started the head in. Once it was in, with one fast hard shove she jammed it in all the way up to my tonsils. I yelled out in pain then she started to fuck me. Oh no, it wasn’t slow, it was almost sadistic. She slammed that big rubber cock in and out all the way up to the fake balls on the end.

That big cock was stretching my asshole to its limit I started to cry she said; why are you crying cum boy, you know you wanted me to fuck you. You want me to treat you like a slut whore cum boy. I was still begging for her to stop until I felt her take my cock in her mouth while she was fucking my ass. I started to thrash back and forth between her hand fucking me with the rubber cock and her mouth on my cock. She said do you want to cum now cumboy?

She slid the rubber cock back inside my ass and started working on my cock again. She had me moaning and bucking back and forth again. She kept fucking me, pulling her mouth off she asked you like this cock in your ass don't you cum boy? She waited for an answer. I didn’t say anything, I just moaned as she fucked me.

She started talking nasty saying things like think of all the guys that I am going to get to fuck you. Think of all the guys I am going to have stick their cocks in your mouth and down your fucking throat. I have learned to love being fucked, I have become addicted to this kind of nasty perverted sex. This sick need to feel a man’s cock in my ass fucking me and shooting his hot cum inside me. Even the feel of being fucked in the mouth with the cum shooting up into my mouth, tasting the nastiness of another person’s cum.

I just love it when I am eating her cunt, her fucking cunt, where cocks and cocks and cocks have fucked her. And the cum is so thick in her pubic hair that it is all matted together, see Kim trim’s her cunt but she leaves the hair above her clit long she says she likes the feel of her pubic hair full of cum and if her cunt was shaved most of the cum would run down her legs, before she got home for me to clean her up. And that wouldn’t be any fun for me. I love the taste of her pussy drenched in men’s cum and she loves to feed it to me so I have the best of both worlds.

E-mail me with the nasty things you do in your life

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,342 Followers