Vanessa Oh! Vanessa...

Story Info
The thrill of fantasy becoming for real.
1.9k words
3.61
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Vanessa and I both work in the computer programming department of a large firm in the city. I took a glow to her as soon as I met her. Fortunately we commuted together and became friends, most of our travelling time was taken up in conversation and made the boring task of travelling much quicker and nicer.

Vanessa looks absolutely gorgeous in a short skirt and has the figure and the legs to compliment it. I knew, thinking how a guy thinks, all those fantasies and those dreams - how much I wanted to get into that skirt. I guess when I first saw her on the train I was glued to those gorgeous knees and thighs, pretending to read a newspaper but secretly getting that thrilling peek up her skirt, taking in those very sexy copper coloured tights she wore to great effect, hoping she would cross her legs from time to time to afford me more of what she had hidden underneath, that jewel all us guys want to get into.

Later come bedtime, I still hade the picture of her in my mind and soon my hand was working down below, all those fantasies coming alight, taking in her scent and tasting her kiss, all coming together for one gorgeous climax, me envisaging how it would be inside her, her legs wrapped around my back as I pounded her, hearing her moans of ecstasy and all. And it didn't stop there, I was having the oral experience, feeling how it would be enjoying a mutual suckling of each other, I seemed so real in my mind and when I came I really came and she absolutely adored it.

My Vanessa so sweet and hot
Wanting her all so deep inside
She has it all and you know what
Her fuck is like a flood tide

But there was this other guy eyeballing her, making me feel very angry, but then he was only doing what I was doing, trying t get a cheap thrill peeking at the slight teasing gap between her thighs.
But what happened next I'd rather not say, I guess because secretly I was mad because I hadn't thought of it, but no doubt it will come out later.

Happily though, we sort of clicked somehow from the start. We live in the same town thirty miles up line from the office. When our friendship developed I wanted more. I really wanted badly to date her, wanting for my fantasies to become reality , no more friggng myself in the early hours, more like her doing the job in hand, her sweet femininity wrapped around my cock like it should be, but the jump from just friends to anything more, I was not sure about, she'd told me she had a guy but since they parted she was off guys anyway, did that mean she was into other girls? ( my mind talking_ but I don't think so. But if I did make advances - you know, the usual thing, would it spoil a rich friendship and all that! I went for it, only one way to find out ...
One evening after work, I asked if she would share a meal with me. It was a lovely warm summer evening so I suggested we buy a Chinese and gorge ourselves in my garden. She was a free agent and so was I so why not go for it? That's what I told her.

I think I saw her eyes glint, those very appealing blue eyes, highlighted by strands of blonde hair shimmering in the breeze as we left the 5.45 Clipper from Waterloo and made for the station car park. She is really something. Just the way she walks does it for me, I found myself besotted by her, the way she walks everything, talk about poetry in motion, watching the way that hind sways so very sexually, how I needed to fuck her, to love her - everything.

She teased that she'd try anything once so we collected our cars, made for the Chinese takeaway and headed for my place.

In my mind; her saying she would try anything once, need I say more just what I was thinking, only I would like it a lot more times than once.

We'd just completed our meal with a glass of French wine and my mind was afire with amorous thoughts. But you know what they say about best laid plans. Things changed for the worst. Vanessa sneezed again but this time she grimaced with pain. Held her head down, hands clutching her tummy.

Any lecherous thoughts I had soon diminished and there was me trying to console her.

"That's not hay fever, Vanessa it's ... it's that guy on the train!"

She looked up at me. Her eyes puzzled. "What on earth do you mean, Phil?"
"That baccy tin, Vanessa. The one you found the dope in. You sniffed it didn't you?" I said using my mobile to phone the Doc. "It was no accident when he tripped like that, too pat - He was a real pain, never took his eyes off you the rat!"

"Look, Phil, he was a real nice guy. Anyway we're not sure if the tin belonged to him, and we don't know if it contained drugs as such, we found it after he got off the train, remember? - the station stop before ours."

"It was his alright, Vanessa. It fell from his pocket when he tripped and you went to his assistance. It was all an act to attract attention. Don't you see that? I saw the way he was eyeballing you beforehand and the way he held your waist as you helped him to his feet. I saw him gaping up your skirt when he allegedly tripped. It's the guy on the train - whatever's in that tin is the root of your problem."

"See what the doc says, Mr. Green eyes, okay?" Vanessa responded. " So - it reeked to high heaven, the baccy time I mean, and anyway there was no sign of any drug element, simply some tiny pieces of balsa wood looking as though they had been coated with something that's all - we mustn't get paranoid about it must we? I do believe you are jealous.

Look, Phil you have absolutely no hold on me just because I agreed to sharing a meal with you, right! Did you actually see the tin fall from his pocket?

I hesitated to find an honest reply.

"There!" she griped with a knowing look on her face reminding me of my mother who always knew best.

She'd put me in my place. I must have been insane talking like that when all she needed was a little show of concern. That bloody guy in the train!

Then she slumped in the garden chair, knees crumpled, sliding on the plastic seat and legs spreading. Now was the time to show her a did care. I lifted her from the chair and kicking open the French doors hurriedly took her through into the lounge, out of the heat of the sun, cooling her face with a wet flannel.

Soon the doctor arrived and I sighed with relief when he said Vanessa was okay. I showed him the tin of with the contents inside and explained what had happened - that guy on the train.

"Just keep her cool for a while," he advised. "Allergies come and go. Maybe the smell of the dope started it off. It wasn't hay fever. Mainly the heat. It has been a hot summer. Something in the air who knows?, perhaps even the time of the month. Look she's smiling now!"

I turned to Vanessa. She was and her whole face glowed. What a relief, I was so worried.

"Thanks Doctor, " Vanessa said, " I'm sorry to have brought you out, I feel a bit of a fraud now," she confessed.

"You did the right thing. Here's a prescription - something to help you if you have another attack," the doctor handed her the form.

"So this dope you mention will it have any lasting effect on Vanessa?" I asked as I showed him out. "Not at all - if one is working with it constantly then the usual precautions should be applied , as a student I remember using the dope in University for scientific experiments. I recognised the pungent smell. The pieces of balsa were probability off -cuts on something the guy was working on.

It is generally referred to as airplane dope. In fact, it is still widely used because it works, is available and is fuel proof. Like anything, dope has its drawbacks.

First, it smells really bad. Whenever you hear the word, "dope" or any derivative of it in reference to drugs ("doped up", "dopey", etc.) it comes from this type of paint. The solvents in it will affect you and kill lots of brain cells if you don't use adequate protection for your respiratory system. That means charcoal mask at minimum.
Additionally, dope has a high rate of shrinkage
"But Take it from me, in this case it was virtually harmless. To wash after contact is the rule of thumb".
Vanessa felt lots better.

"I think I love you," she said as it started to rain. I guess I have done all along. I've never know anyone to be jealous over me before."

We kissed. Up to then it had just been friendly pecks on the cheek. This was our first real kiss. I'd waited so long for this moment. Wonderful, fantastic! We deserve each other. She kissed me more, a frenchy this time, I was gone like I was in a frenzy;
"Glad you told me that, darling," I stuttered excitedly feeling my heart beating madly - " be - be cause I was just about to tell you. And anyway you need somebody to keep you off the dope sniffing," I laughed.

"And you need someone to mow the lawn and tend the roses. Look at them, just look at them. They need a woman's touch."

"I'd rather just look at you right now - and talking of a woman's touch, come here - let me feel your kiss once more. You ought to know, it has been said I'm greedy when it comes to home comforts."

I soon discovered Vanessa's hidden passion. She was a natural, then I was doing exactly what I had fantasised about but for real, sniffing under her skirt, she lifting her knees letting me have that sensuous view I had yearned for so many times.

Her black and red rimmed panties did it all for her - and for me, instinctively I was like an animal, pushing my face into her ripe moist pussy, feeling her hand at the back of my head prompting me, now no more fantasies, I really was there tasting her sweet femininity, pampering her into a frenzy, she went down to me, next thing I knew she had unzipped me and her mouth was warm and agile, feeling the ecstasy of her deep sucking no holds barred.

! do love you darling, you are so beautiful, please - now!"

I couldn't have been more ready for her, full after her suck and tasting her in my mouth as I found the perfect way to fuck her on the edge of the settee - and that was out first, the first of many more wonderful ones to come.

Now we both regularly share the garden - and the house, not to mention the bed.
Oh! And the car. And we got spliced too!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers