Lacey's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife may be interested in more than she realizes.
3.6k words
4.21
26.8k
12
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers

Another Friday afternoon had rolled around and I was sleeping after having worked third shift the night before. My slumber was interrupted, however when Lacey came into the room, pulled the covers off of me, and started sucking my cock. I need this kind of interruption more often.

"What's going on?", I asked as I stared at the top of her head slowly bobbing up and down.

She slowly slid her mouth all the way to the top of my now glistening member. Her cheeks were concave with the vacuum-like pressure and her lips came off of me with a slight 'pop'.

"You're getting your dick sucked," was her response.

"Oh is that what it is?" I joked. "What's the occasion?" She had returned her mouth to my penis, quickly licking the tip as she stroked it with her hand.

"Just shut up and enjoy it!"

Well, you don't have to tell me twice. Not very often anyway, and certainly not at a time like this.

Okay, so I lied a little bit; I did enjoy it, but I didn't entirely shut up.

"Are you trying to wake me up so I'll fuck you?"

"Mmm. . ." she mumbled while wiping saliva from her lips. "That's not gonna happen. I got my period today."

In all the years that we'd been together she had always refused to have sex during her period, but with her slightly selfish ways she had rarely ever sucked me off without expecting something in return, either, and I was confused.

"So you're still doing this even though I can't do anything for you?"

Now she slid her right hand under my balls and wrapped it around the base of my shaft, squeezing slightly as she took me deep in her mouth.

"I'm horny and I just want to suck your cock."

All right, now I shut up and she continued bobbing up and down on me, bringing me to the edge of orgasm before pulling me out and rubbing my cock across her lips. Then her tongue was on me once again, licking under the edge of my dickhead before rolling over the tip. She bent down lower to suck first one of my balls gently into her mouth, followed shortly by the other. The suction that she applied to my nuts was intoxicating. This continued for some time before she spoke again.

"You know, we could go in the shower," biting her lip and with an gleam in her eye as she said this. "There wouldn't be any mess in there."

"You want me to fuck you in the shower?"

"Mmm hmm."

We spent maybe twenty minutes in the shower with her pressed up against the wall and me fucking her from behind before we decided to go back to the bed. Throwing a towel down, she bent over the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me from behind," she said. "Spank my ass!"

Stepping up behind that inviting target, I slowly rubbed my cock up and down across her pussy before forcefully shoving it all the way in.

"Oooh!" she moaned as I remained perfectly still deep inside her.

I let several seconds go by without moving and then just started rocking side to side a little, exerting pressure against the walls of her hot wet cunt. This elicited small whimpering noises from her which escalated to a full out moan of pleasure as I grabbed her hips and ground hard against her, forcing my cock even deeper into her.

After several seconds of pushing as deep as I possibly could, I slapped her right ass cheek hard and immediately began fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck me!" she yelled. "Oh god. Oh YES! Oh, FUCK ME!"

Lacey buried her face in our pillows as I pistoned in and out of her. I could hear a muffled moan escaper her lips every time my hand slapped down against her ass.

I spanked her left ass cheek - SMACK! "Uhh," she moaned.

Right. SMACK! "Oh, yeah, like that."

Left. SMACK! SMACK! "Oh God, yes"

Suddenly, I pulled out and flipped her over onto her back. Still standing at the edge of the bed, I threw her legs up in the air and wrapped my hands around her thighs. Sticking my dick back inside of her, I began slamming my hips forward while at the same time using my arms to pull her toward me. The room was alive with the music of our fucking.

The bed sliding back and forth across the floor.

Our bodies slamming together.

My balls slapping against her ass.

Her moaning and encouraging me. "Ohhh! Mmmm! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Fuck me!"

And finally me talking to her like the amazing slut wife she was quickly becoming. "You like that? Like that cock in your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the way I'm fucking you?"

"Yesss."

"You gonna cum all over my hard cock?"

"All over your cock! All over the bed!"

"Do you wish Ben was here so he could fuck you after I'm done?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Do you love cumming all over his cock while I'm home waiting for you?"

"Yes! Yess! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it! Tell me what a slut you are while you cum for me!"

"Ohh, FUCK! I'm a fucking slut! I love fucking other men! Love being your little slut wife! Ohh! Fuck! I'm cumming! Cumming! Ohhh! Ohhh . . ."

I pulled out and shot my load all over her stomach and pussy as her hips continued to buck through the aftershocks of her tremendous orgasm.

Later I went to work and Lacey was out with Ben. The possibility of activity for her was still in question, not only because of her period, but because we had to leave early Saturday to go up North for my twentieth high school reunion.

Clearly, I hadn't expected Lacey to be out all night but when she arrived to pick me up from work in the morning, it was clear that she hadn't been home yet. While I was worried for our plans for the day, she assured me that she would be good to go after a few hours sleep.

True to her word, after about three hours sleep she was up and we were on our way up North. Lacey was driving.

"So," I asked. "Was Ben upset that you were on the rag last night?"

"No. He doesn't care about stuff like that. He fucked me anyway."

"Really? What happened?"

"There's not much to tell. We went to a party at his friend Eric's house. By the time the party broke up, it was, like, two in the morning. Everyone else left but we decided to just stay."

"So, Eric has a spare room?"

"I don't know. After Eric went to bed, Ben fucked me on the living room couch."

"So Eric must have known what was going on?"

"I'm sure he did."

"He probably didn't really go to bed. He was probably standing around the corner watching you."

"Maybe. I wouldn't put it past him."

"That thought doesn't bother you?"

"Not really. If that's how he wants to get his rocks off, more power to him."

"What if he tried to join in?"

"Yeah that so wouldn't go over! He's not even my type! Besides I'm not gonna fuck two guys at the same time, it would be too much work. How would I have any fun with that?"

Ah, the perfect opening to tell her my recent thoughts on THAT subject.

"I don't know. I think you might like it if you tried. And you know Ben and I are determined to make it happen, so you might as well save yourself some time and just give in to the inevitable."

"Yeah, you two can dream on. I seriously have no interest in that. It's never gonna happen."

"I'm not so sure. Remember, I know you and I'm sure there are certain situations where it certainly could happen."

"Really?" All sarcasm.

"I've seen the way you get when you're with Ben. Your whole body, the look on your face, just screams lust."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, it is. So, I believe that if the three of us were hanging out together, and you got that way, and one of us guys started fooling around with you, you wouldn't stop us. Then, once you're all worked up and in the middle of everything, if the other one of us joined in, you would let it happen. You would just roll with it."

"Well," she said. "Maybe you don't know me as well as you think. Ben certainly is more realistic about this subject. He has much less faith in the possibility of a threesome than you do. As much as he would like for it to happen, he knows that it won't."

"It doesn't sound that way from the way he talks."

"Yes, he talks a good game, but he knows the truth."

"Think of it this way," I persisted. "Do you enjoy the way I fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy the way Ben fucks you?"

"Yes."

"Then how could you possibly believe that you wouldn't enjoy having both of us fucking you at the same time?"

"Hmmm. . ."

Lacey stared thoughtfully at the road and we didn't talk of it again for the rest of the drive.

But it wouldn't be the end of that subject. Far from it.

After several exhausting hours of Highway driving, we arrived at my mother's house. Since my mother lives in a very small house in the country, and there isn't a lot of spare room, we decided to sleep in a tent in the back yard for the weekend.

We sat and chit-chatted for awhile, but as we were both exhausted from lack of sleep and highway hypnosis, we soon excused ourselves to the tent for a little rest. Leaving our shoes outside, we climbed into the tent, stripped down, and quickly slipped off to sleep.

After no more than two hours Lacey was slowly awakened by the sensation of my gently licking and sucking her left nipple while rolling the right one between my thumb and forefinger. Her eyes didn't open and she didn't move but I could tell she was awake. Before long her breathing started to come quicker and more shallow. Her lips parted and her hips began to rise and fall, almost casually, with arousal as my ministrations with mouth and hand became slightly less gentle and more demanding.

"Go down on me," she whispered.

"I thought you were on your period?", I responded.

"I haven't bled all day. It's over."

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up and eat my pussy!"

Now, who's gonna argue with that?

I quickly switched positions to put my face between her legs. Slipping a finger into her, I inspected her secret garden apprehensively. It appeared she was right about her period being over, at least for now, so I happily buried my face in her pussy. She smiled and moaned with delight as my tongue traced a path along her outer lips up to her clit. Taking her engorged button in my mouth, I sucked and licked it until her hips were grinding demandingly against my face. Lacey placed her hand on the back of my head to force my face harder against her but I had other plans.

Abruptly I stopped tongue fucking her. She continued to pull my head down as her hips thrusted up, rubbing her dripping pussy into my face, searching for the tongue that had recently been delivering so much pleasure. I did nothing until the rise and fall of her hips started to slow, then I moved up and drove my cock into her in one quick thrust.

Her mouth opened, her eyes rolled back, and her hands reached around to grab my ass and pull me in deeper.

"Oh yes, fuck me. . ." she moaned.

"I think I am."

"Then don't fucking stop!"

Continuing to fuck into her hot pussy, I placed my mouth next to her ear and whispered.

"Do you really not think you'd like being fucked by me and Ben at the same time? Both of us focusing on your pleasure? Making you cum over and over?"

"I don't know. . ."

"Don't you think it would be fun to have one of us fucking you while you're sucking the other ones cock?"

"Possibly . . ."

"Wouldn't you like me to fuck you while Ben sucks on your tits?

"Maybe . . ."

"Would you like to suck Ben's cock while I eat your pussy?"

"Probably . . . Oh, uunh!"

Probably. Much more positive than maybe or possibly. She was actually starting to think that it may be fun. And with my last question, her hips immediately started bucking wildly and she started moaning repeatedly with lust. It may have just been good timing, but I believe it was actually the thought of me eating her out while she had another man's dick in her mouth that was suddenly pushing her so uncontrollably to orgasm. As her mouth and eyes flew wide open in orgasmic joy and her cum squirted out of her cunt, past the swollen penis thrusting inside of her, it was then that I knew I had her.

The rest of the day was nothing out of the ordinary. If you've ever been to a High School Reunion, you know what I mean; we met at a local bar and pretended that we were all incredibly interested in what everyone had been up to and where they were currently in their lives. There was some fun and interesting conversation and one or two old friendships were rekindled and Lacey and I made our exit around midnight.

Now, the bar we were at is located near a large lake in the middle of nowhere and we about a half hour drive along dark country roads ahead of us before returning to my mothers house. This, coupled with the fact that it was late at night and the locals were mostly in bed, gave me an idea. Shortly after leaving the bar I pulled off the side of the road and told Lacey to strip as she was going to ride the entire way completely naked. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised when she complied as this is the sort of thing that she normally wouldn't do.

But, I bring that up merely as a point of interest as we were tired and nothing else happened that night. It may not have been of much interest to you but, believe me, having my wife sitting in the passenger seat of our car completely naked as we drove through the country and then my home town was extremely interesting to me.

Nothing may have happened during that drive, but the drive home the next day was another thing entirely.

For the ride home Lacey chose to wear an ankle length lacey (no pun intended) loose fitting white dress. She settled into the passenger side, reclined her seat back, and closed her eyes to relax during the two hour drive home.

We weren't on the road very long before I started stealing glances at her, thinking how much nicer the view would be if her dress were hiked up a little to show of some thigh. I quickly decided that that would indeed be a very nice thing so I reached up and pulled her skirt up, showing off her shapely thighs and the crotch of her white panties.

"Behave yourself," Lacey said as she pulled her dress back down to cover her underwear. "People can see."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I asked.

"Yes."

Oh well, at least I could still those lovely thighs. Shapely. Smooth. Warm and inviting. Soon my hand was on her leg, gently caressing her inner thigh.

I remained somewhat restrained at first but it wasn't long before each upward stroke would end with my hand rubbing slightly against the crotch of her panties. The more I rubbed against her, the more I could feel the warmth radiating from her. Lacey, for her part, kept her eyes closed and gave no indication of being aroused or even awake except that her thighs parted just slightly. I took the invitation gladly and was soon rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her panties. Panties that were quickly becoming more and more wet.

When Lacey finally began to squirm in her seat, I slid my hand inside her panties and started caressing her slippery pussy. She made sure that her dress never rose up enough to expose her to other driver's, but there I was driving along a major interstate in broad daylight will finger fucking my sexy wife.

Running my palm across her slick pussy lips and then bringing my hand up so I could rub her stiff clit, my ministrations would intensify until she was just on the verge of orgasm before stopping to press my hand tightly against her sex and wait for her to come back down from the brink before starting again.

"Mmm, you're a tease!", she said.

"Yes, but you love it."

"I do. But I want to cum!"

"I know, but not now. We have a long drive ahead of us."

"You gonna try to keep me on the edge the whole time? It'll never work."

"We'll see."

And I proceeded to do just that; stroking and teasing her for the entire two hour drive home. Bringing her to the very precipice of pleasure and leaving her there, stranded, waiting for me to start again. Sometimes, when I thought she was too overworked, I would stop and do nothing at all for five to ten minutes. When she would seem to be completely relaxed, I would begin again - sliding my fingers in and out of her damp cunt. That drive was a feast for the senses; the sound of my fingers squelching busily back and forth in her wetness. The smell of her overheated pussy filling the car.

I would use my fingers to scoop up as much of her juices as I could before raising them to her mouth to lick clean so she could taste how horny she was becoming.

She questioned me, her eyes still shut tight, about why I seemed to slow down on occasion and admonished me not to pull along side other driver's in order to give them a show. I assured her that I wasn't doing that, just adjusting speed due to traffic. In truth, I may have slowed down purposely to stay alongside other vehicles once or twice. Trucks or vans; vehicles that were higher up than us and had a view straight down into the passenger area of our car. My wife remained completely covered but their could be no doubt what was being done to her. Not with my hand under her bunched-up skirt and her pelvis repeatedly lifting and falling in her seat.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked her.

"Oh yes."

"Does it turn you on for me to be playing with your pussy out in the open with all these other people around us?"

"God, yes." Her hands gripped the seat and her hips slowly moved up and down with desire.

I did keep good on my promise to keep her on the edge of cumming for the entire drive and as I pulled into our driveway she pulled open her door almost before we came to a complete stop.

"Finish parking the car," she said. "And get in the bedroom immediately!"

I did as instructed to find my wife, already naked, standing just inside the bedroom door. She instantly embraced me, pressing her mouth to mine and fumbling with my belt.

"Get undressed and get on the bed," she breathed into my mouth.

Again, more than happy to follow instructions, I did exactly that. No sooner had my back hit the mattress then she was throwing a leg across me to straddle my hips and, with one deft motion, she reached down to slide my cock into her overflowing pussy.

"You've been a horrible tease!" she admonished as she began to ride my cock.

"Really? I thought I did a damn good job of teasing."

"Shut up smart ass," she joked. "I'm gonna fuck myself on your cock and you're gonna just lay there and take it!"

"Oh? Do I get to enjoy myself too?"

"Have all the fun you want, but right now this is about me. I'm gonna cum all over that hard dick of yours!"

Her movements became faster and more violent; quickly lifting up until the tip of my penis was just barely inside of her and then slamming herself back down, impaling herself with the full length. Faster and faster she moved until finally fulfilling her promise and cumming all over me. She screamed out her pleasure as her juices poured out of her; all over me, all over the bed. She continued bucking and screaming and squirting until she was completely spent, collapsing on top of me.

"Give me a few minutes to recover," she panted. "Then I'll take care of..."

And that's when the doorbell rang.

"Fuck!", Lacey exclaimed. "That would be mom dropping off the kids. Her and her horrible timing. Sorry hon, if you need to cum now you'll have to take care of yourself."

She kissed me, and threw on a robe and dashed out of the room as the bell rang again.

imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers