Mandy Always Gets Her Way

Story Info
After catching Daddy, Mandy gets the best birthday present.
2.1k words
106.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning before her 19th birthday, Mandy was outside tanning by the pool. She was probably thinking I was in my office, as was my usual schedule for that time of the morning, when I looked out the kitchen window and saw her strip off her bikini top.

My cock, already semi-hard, immediately started throbbing as I stared at the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. Full C cups, with delicious strawberry areolas, had my mouth watering to lick, suck and eat them up. I kept telling myself to look away, that it was wrong, and that she was my daughter, but my eyes stayed glued to Mandy's chest.

My cock was so hard that my jeans could hardly contain me. Finally I unsnapped my pants and stroked my cock. I knew I was close to cumming right then.

As I looked at Mandy, I saw her stroking sun block on her beautiful tits. Knowing she would be outside at least long enough for me to cum, I decided to jerk off right there in the kitchen so that I could admire her breasts.

I stroked my cock hard, imagining Mandy's mouth sucking me while I enjoyed her tits up close. I could feel my balls tightening and new any second I'd be cumming. I was so absorbed in my fantasy and my cock drenching my hand, that I didn't hear the backdoor open.

I looked up when I heard Mandy gasp. "Daddy?! What are you doing!"

"I'm sorry, baby," I said after stuffing my cock into my pants. I couldn't think of anything else to say. Really, what more could I say after she'd caught me jerking off in front of the kitchen window. I didn't know what to do.

Then before I could do or say anything else, Mandy ran to her room and slammed her door.

I felt so ashamed that she had seen me. I wanted to go after her and try to explain, nut I knew she was too much like me to listen right now. I would just have to wait until she calmed down and came back out to tell her how truly sorry I was and that I wanted to make it up to her.

For the rest of the day, Mandy avoided me. I was afraid that she might continue to ignore me, even though tomorrow would be her birthday. We had had plans to spend the day together, but now I was not sure she would agree.

I was about to give up and get ready for bed when I heard Mandy coming down the stairs. When I looked up from the couch, I saw her standing at the bottom looking at me. I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a little, almost see through, tank top and tiny pink shorts.

Forcing myself to remain calm, I said, "Hey, sweetie."

"Um, hi, Daddy." My little Mandy couldn't seem to look me in the eye, and this broke my heart. Because of me, our close relationship was broken.

"Daddy, can...um, can we talk," she said as she walked to sit next to me on the couch.

Swallowing I said, "Sure, angel. I think that is a good idea."

Mandy peeked at me, but still wouldn't look at me. Knowing I needed to apologize, I spoke up before she could say anything else.

"Sweetie, I'm very sorry about what you saw this morning. I never meant for you to see any of that."

"I'm sorry for just walking in like that, Daddy. I thought you were still in your office," Mandy whispered.

I rushed to interrupt because she had nothing to apologize for. "Mandy, honey, don't apologize. You had no way of knowing I was there or what I was doing. And I shouldn't have been doing that there, anyway. I'm very sorry, baby, and I wish there was some way I could make it up to you."

For the first time all day, Mandy looked at me and smiled.

"Well, Daddy, I'm sure there is something you could do. Maybe an extra big present for my birthday?"

I jumped on this chance. "Sure, sweetie, anything you want, just name it."

"While we are out tomorrow, I will think of something for you to give me, Daddy." She jumped up from the couch and went to the stairs. "Goodnight, Daddy. See you in the morning."

And like that, she was gone.

The next day, Mandy and I went to the mall, had lunch at the most expensive restaurant in town, and I spoiled her as much as possible. When we returned home we watched all of her favorite movies.

When the last movie had ended, it was almost 11 o'clock, and I was getting sleepy. I also needed to jerk off because my cock was rock hard at spending so much time around Mandy. I suggested we both head for bed, and Mandy agreed.

When I heard Mandy's door close, I gave in to the need to release my cock. I was so hard and ready, there was pre-cum already soaking the tip. Thinking Mandy was in bed, I closed my eyes and pumped my cock in my hand. It wasn't going to take long for me to cum.

I jumped in guilt and rushed to cover myself when I heard Mandy's voice from the stairs.

"Daddy, I forgot to tell you what I wanted for my present."

Holding a pillow in my lap, I looked over at Mandy and choked, nearly swallowing my tongue. Mandy had come downstairs in the skimpiest blue underwear I had ever seen. Her bra barely held her delicious tits and I could almost see her areolas peeking about the lace cups. Her panties were sheer blue lace, showing off her bare pussy for all to see. I felt my cock jump under the pillow and groaned.

"Daddy," she said when I didn't immediately respond.

"Yes, sweetie," I said in a hoarse voice. "What is it that you wanted?"

Looking as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Mandy walked to me and squatted between my knees, putting her face even with my crotch.

"Well, Daddy, I thought long and hard about what you could give me that would make up for yesterday. I finally came up with the perfect gift," she said excitedly.

By now she was leaning forward and I could see her tits losing the battle with her bra. Her little nipples were hard little points; my mouth began drooling, wanting to suck on her sweet strawberries, and my cock twitched even more at where my thoughts were leading me.

I heard Mandy speaking again and struggled to listen to her.

"After seeing you jerk-off watching me, I knew I wanted to be the one to make you cum. I want you to teach me all the ways to make you cum, Daddy. I want to suck your cock and I want you to put it in my pussy. I've wanted this for so long, Daddy, and I know you want me, too. I want you as my birthday present, Daddy!"

I was so shocked by this that for a long time I couldn't answer her. When I didn't immediately respond, I saw Mandy's lips from a pout and her hand climbed up under the pillow hiding my cock. At her first touch, my cock almost exploded, making me groan. Of its own will my cock pushed into her warm palm and I knew I was lost.

Wrong as it was, I knew I was going to give in to what Mandy wanted. I looked down at her pouting lips, and said, "Are you sure, baby? Once we do this there will be no going back."

Her beautiful smile back on her face, Mandy looked up at me and said, "I know, Daddy. I love you very much. I have wanted this for a very long time. I thought I would never get you to notice that I was all grown up. I have saved myself for you, Daddy. You are the only man I want in my life."

Giving me no more choice, Mandy removed the pillow from my lap. She slowly stroked my aching cock, making more pre-cum leak from its head. Looking into my eyes, Mandy leaned forward and licked my cock from the base up, until she licked up the juice from my head.

"Mmm, Daddy, looks like your big, bad cock wants to cum out and play." The she sucked my cock into her mouth. As soon as my cock reached the back of her throat, I began cumming in great big wads. Feeling my cum spurting down her throat, Mandy purred in appreciation. She milked me for every last drop. I could see and feel her swallowing my cum, which made me cum even more.

Finally getting the last drop from my cock, Mandy let my cock pop out of her mouth. She showed be the cum left in her mouth and I watched her swallow it then lick her lips.

"That was delicious, Daddy. Just like eating a lollipop, only better." She grinned at me and I couldn't resist pulling her up on top of me and kissing her delectable mouth.

After a minute I could feel her pussy rocking against my cock, which was again hard for her. Putting my had over her mound, I found her pussy dripping wet. I pushed aside you soaked panties and plunged two fingers into her. We both moaned at the delicious contact.

Looking up at my sexy baby girl, I see that she has already removed her bra and is pinching her nipples while riding my fingers in her pussy.

"Daddy wants to eat your pussy, baby. Would you let Daddy tongue fuck your sexy hole, baby girl?"

"Oh, yes, daddy, anything you want. Please suck my pussy, Daddy! Hurry!"

I pull my fingers out of her pussy and lay her down on the couch. On her back now, Mandy spread her thighs open for me and I see her wet pussy up close for the first time. Her juicy lips were wet and waiting for me and I can see her clit peeking through. Leaning down, I stroke her pussy with my tongue.

Mandy's hips rock up from the couch to follow my tongue, so I give her what she wants. I spread her lips and suck her tiny hard clit into my mouth, knowing it will make her cum. I can feel her pussy clenching and lap at the juices. Before she is finished I put my two fingers back into her pussy and latch on to her clit again.

I keep this up for the next five minutes giving my little girl 3 more climaxes before she begs me to stop.

"Daddy, ooohh, please, please, I can't take anymore. I need your big hard cock in my pussy now!" she screamed after the 4th climax.

As you already know, I could never deny my daughter anything she wanted, so I moved up her body and shoved my cock into her pussy, taking Mandy's virginity. She was so wet from my mouth and her climaxes that my cock slid all the way in until I was balls deep.

Both Mandy and I groaned at this delicious, intimate contact. After a minute I began pounding into her pussy. "Harder, Daddy. Ooooohh, Daddy faster, harder. Make me cum, Daddy."

Following Mandy's directions I pounded into her pussy harder and faster. I could hear her pussy juices squishing between us and felt my balls slap her ass with every thrust.

I then feel my balls tighten and know I'm about to cum. "I'm going to cum, baby!" I shout.

"Yes, Daddy, cum in your baby's pussy. Cum in my pussy and make me a baby, Daddy. I love you!" Mandy yelled as her pussy clutched my cock as she came. That was all it took for me to explode in her pussy. I could feel Mandy's pussy clench so tight around my cock, milking me for all I had to give.

After Mandy and I finally started to catch our breath again, I leaned over her and whispered, "I love you, Sweetie. I hope you enjoyed your birthday."

Smiling up at me, Mandy whispered back, "This was the greatest birthday ever and you were the best give any girl could receive, Daddy. Thank you. I love you, too, Daddy"

After this night, Mandy and I spent many wonderful years together. Daddy got to spend all his time with his beautiful baby girl, doing what the both loved most....Each other. :)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too short!

The lead in was ok, but could have used more history to build it up. The sex was great, but ended too soon. And at the end, she said "Cum in me, and make me a baby". Then you stated that you spent many wonderful years together, doing each other. So. Did she ever get pregnant? (good thing). Did you both move to another town, so she could attend college, and you both could live together and have all the sex you wanted? And have as many babies as you wanted?

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
That went far too fast!

The story was okay, but I feel that it could have been drawn out oh-so-much longer. It was over almost as soon as it began, which is in itself a sort of let-down. As a quick stroke story, it works, but I personally feel like you short-changed yourself, the story, the characters and your audience by wrapping it up so quickly.

Some questions go unanswered:

Where's the girl's mother? If Mandy is so sexy, does she have a boyfriend if only to keep up appearances, even though she secretly wants her father? Does Dad have a job where he has to focus and try his best not to think of his sexy daughter? Why was Mandy suddenly so interested in getting knocked up when it was only her first time to have sex? Speaking of her first time, why was there no pain- had her hymen been broken earlier in her young life or did she break it on purpose in anticipation of what she'd end up doing with her father?

Search within yourself and ask: could more of this story have been told? If your answer is yes, then why did you rush it? Don't be shy about taking your time, about exploring their relationship and lives together. Telling a longer story doesn't have to be boring, either- there can be teasing and a build-up. There can be a slow discovery of desire and interest. Next story you write, give it some thought. Your writing is relatively okay- but I think you are capable of doing worlds better. Do you?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
The Butterfly Game A father and his daughter play a favorite game on his lap.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories