I'm Not Sara (The Next Day)

Story Info
Mary comes to terms with what happened with her brother.
6.4k words
4.58
287.1k
233

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

I woke up the next morning and looked at my clock to see it was 11:00 AM. My whole body ached and I had a raging headache. I stirred and winced in pain as I moved my legs. My hips and body was so sore. I managed to get up and I immediately made my way to the bathroom. I felt terrible. I had a huge headache and my stomach was turning.

I got into the bathroom and stripped my clothes to get into the shower. It helped clear my head. As I washed, some of Leo's cum oozed out of me and caught my attention. Images of Leo fucking me flooded back into my head all at once. I felt so deeply remorseful.

I thought to myself, "How could I take advantage of him like that? He thought was making love to his girlfriend and I completely took advantage of the situation."

My regret consumed me. I then remembered that I needed a morning after pill as soon as I could. It was bad enough I had sex with my brother. Imagine if I got pregnant! I would never be able to explain that to anyone. I would be pregnant with my brother's child. It would probably have a third eye or something from incest.

I got out and while wrapping a towel around me, I opened the door to let the steam out when I heard Leo and Sara talking down the hallway. I peeked out the door to try to listen but couldn't hear anything but muffles. They didn't seem to be arguing but I had no idea what they were saying.

I gave up and returned to the bathroom. As I was drying my hair I heard Sara come walking out of the room and down the hall. She appeared in the doorway and it seemed she needed to use the bathroom. She was wearing just her t-shirt and panties.

"Oh sorry sweetie. I'll use the other one." She said as she walked away.

I finished up and walked out towards my room. I was wearing my towel and carrying my shorts and tank top in my hands when I ran right into Leo. He was only wearing his boxers.

"Oh...sorry Leo" I said as I felt my face become hot. The hallway was darker so I was hoping he wouldn't notice. I couldn't even look at him.

"Oh...no...sorry M...Mary" he stared at the shorts and tank top in my hands as he walked passed me and shut the door to the bathroom.

In my room, I picked up my phone and texted my friends Julie, Kathy, and Maggie to see if they had any morning after pills. I always used condoms with guys so I didn't have any. I just hope they did. I immediately got a text back from Maggie saying she used her last one last week and didn't have any more.

"Shit" I said out loud. I used my phone to Google the morning after pill to see how long I had to take it. I got a lot of different answers but they all said I had at least 24 hours so that made me feel a little better. If Julie or Kathy didn't have any, I could still run to the drug store.

I got a text from Julie, "HA...NOPE SORRY GF. NAUGHTY GIRL! :)"

"Shit" I said again. I dropped my towel put on some panties and a bra and then pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt. I still had a splitting headache but was finally getting a little hungry. I walked out into the hallway and saw Leo in his room. I didn't see Sara so I guessed she left. Leo seemed to just be standing staring at the floor.

My mind flashed back to our night together. I still couldn't believe we did it, but I had to admit to myself that it was probably the best sex I ever had. I remembered him caressing my skin and how he suckled at my breasts. I remembered him licking my pussy, entering me, and how great the overwhelming orgasms were that rocked my body. Just the thoughts of Leo were getting me flushed and I sped back up towards the kitchen.

I pulled a bowl and some cereal down and put them on the table where Leo and Sara were doing shots last night. I walked towards the fridge and saw Leo walk in. He was wearing some loose gym shorts without a shirt and his body looked incredible. He was very muscular and strong looking. His skin was tanned and he looked so sexy. It was funny because I have seen him thousands of times, but everything seemed different. It all seemed so new. I didn't see him as my brother. I saw him as a man. I saw him as sexy and I felt that I wanted him. What was I thinking?! This is my brother. I shook my head and tried my best to ignore him.

"Hey Mary. Hungry huh?"

"Starving!" I said trying to act casual.

I got the milk and returned to the table. I couldn't look at him. I hope I wasn't obviously looking away. To avoid being obvious, I looked at him and then I felt that I was obviously trying to look at him and that he would know something was up. I immediately looked away. I was such an idiot.

I sat down and poured my cereal as I heard him get a bowl behind me. Oh God, now he is going to sit next to me and I'm going to have to stare at him.

As I poured my milk, he pulled out a chair and sat down next to me.

"Hey sis. That sure was fun last night huh?!"

I looked up and my mouth fell open as the milk spilled out of my bowl pouring it onto the table.

"What?!"

"Woa sis. What are you doing there?"

I put the milk down on the table and got up to get some towels.

"I don't know. I have a splitting headache."

"Oh. I see. You're hung over! Did you have fun though?"

I tried to act cool, "Sure. I guess."

"What did happen? Do you remember anything?" He asked.

I froze and I wondered if there was an ulterior motive behind his question. Did he remember fucking me and is he trying to see what I remember? Does he not remember anything?

"Umm...I don't really remember. I know we did some shots and then Sara ran to the bathroom. I checked on her and then went to bed. What do you remember?"

I cleaned up my mess and he poured the milk on his cereal as he said, "I don't really remember...I'm kind of confused though. Sara and I woke up in bed together."

"What is so confusing about that? You must have had sex last night." I said as I tried to reinforce what I had setup the night before.

"Yeah. That is the weird thing. I remember having sex but she doesn't."

I looked up from my bowl and my face turned white, "You remember having sex?"

"Yea. I don't know if you want to hear all the details or anything, but I distinctly remember having sex. I talked to Sara about it and she didn't remember a thing."

Our relationship had always been close. He would tell me about the girls he would go out with and I would tell him about the guys I went out with. We were open enough that this wasn't our first conversation about sex.

"Oh...well...that's weird" I added trying to play off my concern. I stuck my head back down towards my bowl when my phone buzzed with my final text reply. It was Kathy. She texted, "Slut! What did you do last night? Sorry hun, nothing here."

"Fuck" I said in a whisper as I put the phone back on the table. I figured I can just run down to the store, but I always hated asking for them at the counter. I would sometimes get some holier-than-thou attendant who would give me a stink-eye as she cashed me out. I slumped back down and ate my cereal. I thought about Leo's sperm swimming around inside of me and how I might easily get pregnant. I knew I had to do it.

"Hey, is everything okay Mary?" Leo asked in a very soft and concerned tone. He put his hand on my leg to comfort me, but in reality it had the opposite effect and I found it exciting.

"It's nothing. Thanks though. Just girl stuff."

"Oh. Well let me know if I can help."

"Thanks...I've gotta run." I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I grabbed my keys and bag and headed out the door to the pharmacy. I had to make sure I didn't get pregnant.

I made it to the pharmacy and was able to get the pills without any hassle. I paid for them and a bottle of water and as soon as I was back in the car I punched the white pill out of the package and quickly took it with a sigh of relief. I read the instructions and saw that it can be 95% effective if taken within 24 hours. Looking at my car clock, it had only been about 12 hours so I felt pretty safe.

I put my hand on my stomach and thought for a minute what it would be like to get pregnant. The thoughts of last night came back again and making love to Leo. It was amazing. He made me feel so good and he is so great. Not only in bed, but as a person. He is always caring and polite. He is strong and athletic. He is a great guy and any girl would be lucky to be with him. I wished I wasn't his sister. That would make things so much easier.

Leo's car was still in the driveway when I got home. I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch watching a game. He still wasn't wearing a shirt and looked just as sexy as ever. I couldn't look at him.

"Hey sis...everything okay?"

"Oh yes. Everything is going to be okay now." I didn't wait for a reply and kept walking towards my room.

I couldn't shake the feelings I was having about Leo. I knew it was wrong to think of my brother this way but I couldn't stop thinking about Leo's body and having sex with him again. I felt my pussy actually get a little aroused from the thoughts. I had to get my mind off of him. I had to do something to make myself busy and get away from him. I grabbed my gym bag and headed out to the gym. A good run should clear my thoughts.

"Hi, I'm going out for a while!" I didn't even look at him or wait for a response as I shut the door behind me.

I made it to the gym and changed into my workout clothes. I typically wore black spandex shorts, a sports bra and a loose tank top over top.

I tied up my running shoes and thought, "Yes. This is just what I need. A good run and sweating a little will get my mind off Leo." I plugged my iPod into my ears and cranked up the treadmill.

As I was running, my friend Kathy came walking up to me. She tapped me on the shoulder and scared me. I almost fell off the treadmill as I didn't see her coming. My mind was still on Leo.

"Hey slut. What are you up to?" She asked as I stood on the rails and took my headphones out of my ears.

"Nothing, just burning some calories." I said, thinking to myself that I was just trying to preoccupy myself.

"What's up with the morning after pills? What did you do last night? Who is he?" she inquired.

"A mistake. That is what it was."

"Oh? Well who was he?"

"Just some blind date. You don't know him." Naturally, Kathy did know my brother, but there was no way I'm going to tell anyone what happened. I didn't like lying to my friends and I desperately wanted to tell someone, but there is no way anyone could understand.

"Must have been some fun if you needed a pill."

I paused for a minute, "Yeah...it was some fun, but still a mistake."

"Well, keep having fun you slut." She said in jest.

I smiled at her, put my headphones back on, and resumed my run.

After running a few miles and working up a good sweat, I had to take a shower. I peeled off my workout clothes and threw them into my bag. Wrapping a towel around me, I made my way to the showers. In spite of my workout, Leo was still on my mind. Standing there naked waiting for the showers, I rubbed my legs together and imagined his meaty cock sliding in and out. I shook it off, hung up my towel and got in the water.

I was soaping up and I got lost in thought again thinking of Leo's body. Last night was a mistake, but it was so magical. I didn't even realize it, but while I was thinking of Leo, my hand had made its way to my crotch and was massaging my clit. I was getting really aroused and my pussy was getting wet. My labia relaxed and my pussy opened as I slipped a finger in thinking it was Leo's.

My other hand came down to give my clit attention while I slipped two fingers in and out of my slippery pussy. I pictured Leo's wonderful tongue working me over and slurping up my wetness. I couldn't believe it, but I felt my orgasm coming on much sooner than usual. When I masturbated, it often took 10-minutes or more to get myself going; here after just a minute I was ready to cum.

When it hit me, my knees went weak and my left hand went out to the wall to support me as my pussy contracted. I imagined Leo's cock inside of me thrusting deep and I bit my lower lip to keep from making any noise. A minute or so later, it subsided and I was breathing heavier than on the treadmill.

As I was walking back to my locker, I met up with Kathy again. I asked if she wanted to hang out. I had to keep myself busy or I would just sit and think about Leo all day and drive myself crazy. We left and spent the day at the mall and found a couple of friends. We talked, tried on clothes, shopped, ate food, and had some fun. I just loved trying on clothes and looking for jewelry. In spite of all the distractions, when trying on a few outfits, I actually thought what Leo might think of me wearing it. I wondered if he would think I was sexy.

Every time I thought of Leo, I had to shake my head to get it out of my mind. His cock and the thought of him fucking me so slowly and hard monopolized my mind. I could almost feel him sliding in and out of my slick bald pussy. I remembered him saying how he liked me shaved and how he tongued my clit so well.

We left the mall at around seven and caught a movie. In the movie, there was a great sex scene and once again, I was picturing Leo over top of me slowly seducing me and taking my clothes off me. After the movie, I asked my friends what they wanted to do and they all bailed on me. They said they were tired or that they had to get home. It was only 10:00 PM and I knew Leo would still be up.

I slowly drove home and walked in the door at around 10:45 PM. Leo's car was in the driveway but the house seemed empty. He must have left with Sara in her car. I guess I was home alone again. Thank God!

I walked to my bedroom past Leo's closed door. In my room, I dropped my shopping bags, and stripped my clothes to put on some comfy lounging around clothes. Similar to the last night, but these were blue instead of gray. I walked out and into the kitchen for some ice cream. I took a bowl from the cabinet and opened the freezer door. When I turned around from the freezer, Leo was standing there staring at me.

I screamed and dropped my bowl on the floor where it shattered. "Holy Shit Leo...you scared the hell out of me!"

"I'm sorry sis. I thought you heard me."

"What are you doing home? I thought you went out."

I started to clean up the broken bowl on the floor and he stood there staring at me. "Oh... I...a...wasn't feeling good so I went and laid down for a while."

"Were you sick?"

"A little, but I'm feeling a little better now and I am starving."

"Oh. Well...that's good. You still scared the hell out of me though."

I looked at him standing there with no shirt wearing only some loose gym shorts. God he was sexy. I wanted to spread my ice cream all over his body and slowly lick it off. It was at that very moment that I gave up. I couldn't take this anymore. I knew it was wrong, but the fire in my loins made me not care. I loved him. Leo is my brother, but love is love and I just had to take some action. I wanted him to fuck me again.

"I'm going to watch some TV. Want to join me?"

"Sure, let me grab some food."

I smiled and finished getting my ice cream. I walked passed him into the living room lightly brushing against him and the contact with him was electric sending chills up my spine.

I plopped down onto the couch and pulled my knees up into my chest to show off my legs and let my shorts ride up a bit. Before Leo came into the room, I quickly rolled my shorts down to my hips and then lifted my tank top to show as much skin as I could. I just couldn't help myself. Leo was so fantastic and hot. I wanted him. He came in with half a sandwich and some chips. His eyes checked me over as he sat down on the chair next to the couch. I turned on the TV and chose some movie from the guide.

"Leo, why don't you sit over here?" I said patting the couch next to me.

Without saying a word and chewing his sandwich, he got up and sat down next to me leaving a few inches of space between us. I ate my ice cream and set the bowl on the table as we watched the movie.

"So what is Sara doing tonight?" I asked him.

"She is probably out with her friend Linda. I can't stand her?"

"You can't stand Sara?" I asked with some hope for ousting the competition.

"No Linda. She just talks all the time about stupid shit."

We turned our attention back to the movie and continued watching. I leaned over and rested my head on his arm as I have done hundreds of times before although this time with a different motive.

"Hey Mary...I've...I've been meaning to ask you something. Something about last night."

I paused the movie and turned towards him on the couch. My shorts rode all the way up my legs and I sat Indian style in front of him.

"Sure. What is it?"

After glancing down at my crotch, he said, "Well...I've been thinking about what happened last night. I'm really confused about some things."

I just knew to myself that he had figured it out. Whether he realized it or not, he knew something didn't add up. This was the moment of truth.

"What do you mean Leo?"

"Well, I remember having shots with you and Sara last night. I remember Sara running to the bathroom and then I remember going to bed with her last night."

"Yes...and..."

"Well...when I took off her clothes, they weren't the clothes she was wearing. They were the clothes you wore."

I sat in silence and stared at him.

"And...well...I don't know how much you want to know, but Sara doesn't shave...you know...down there. And last night she didn't have any hair down there, but this morning she did."

"Oh...that is weird. What do you think happened?"

He sat for a moment seeming to gather his thoughts. "Mary...did...did we have...did we have sex last night?"

I sat there in silence for what seemed like days. My mind raced around thinking of what to say. On one hand, I wanted to come clean with him and tell him it was the best night of my life. On the other hand, he was my brother and I knew this would change things between us for the rest of our lives. I didn't know how he would feel. I would hate him to be disgusted with me.

"Well...Leo...yes. Yes, we did have sex last night."

Leo stared at me and just didn't say a word.

"Leo...say something." I said as I shoved him.

"Mary...I didn't...you know...force you...did I?"

"NO! Of course not. Leo, let me tell you. It wasn't anything like that. You were drunk and I was pretty buzzed. I was the one who took you to bed. You thought I was Sara but she was passed out in the bathroom. I tried to tell you I wasn't Sara, but you didn't listen. You came onto me and...well...I just couldn't resist. You were so sexy and I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry I took advantage of the situation, but I couldn't help myself.

Leo sat without saying a word.

"This has been on my mind all day. This morning I was so remorseful I felt sick. I regretted doing it and I thought you would hate me. I tried to stop, but I just couldn't resist you."

Leo stared.

"All day, I've been thinking of you. Of your strong body. Your big cock. And your incredible ability to fuck. I can tell you without a doubt that not only did you not force me, I was willing. And...I have to be honest...I'm willing to do it again."

Leo's eyes opened wider.

"Really?" he said. "You feel that way about me?"

"Yes. I do. You are amazing and I love you...more than a brother. I really love you and you are so sexy I can barely resist you."

"Mary...I don't know if I should tell you, but I have felt the same way about you for years."

"You have! Oh my God! Really?!" My eyes opened wide and my hands shot out to touch him.

"Yes. I hope you don't think I'm creepy or anything, but you are so gorgeous and sexy. Just last Tuesday, you wore a little skirt that drove me nuts. You bent over one time and I could see your white little lacy panties. I almost came right there and I had to run to my bedroom to jerk myself off."

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers
12