Mom's Red Bikini Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom can't say no.
2.1k words
4.5
279.8k
117

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69flowers
69flowers
262 Followers

My mother and I went downstairs naked. It was only four thirty.

She had an easy, natural walk. Watching her hips sway, and the flexing movement of her ass cheeks, made me fully aroused and erect by the time we entered the kitchen.

Mom took a couple steps into the room before I put my arms around her from behind and cupped her large, heavy tits. At the same time, I began kissing the flesh of her neck and shoulders. My mother's hands moved between our bodies and fondled my cock and balls. "Would you like dessert first?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered, not sure what she meant.

Mom puled my hands away from her boobs and crossed to the fridge. She pulled open the door and removed from it a container of whipped cream. She held it up, so I could see it, got a towel from the sink and moved to the table.

Setting the whipped cream on the table, mom set two chairs about three feet apart. Then she put the towel on the table, sat down on the towel and put one foot on each chair. Her legs were widely spread, the lips of her pussy clearly visible.

She shook the container of whipped cream, turned it upside down and sprayed mounds of thick, white, whipped cream on her hairy mound and the lips of her pussy, all the way down to her ass..

Mom put the container down and leaned back on her elbows. She looked at me with a wide, happy smile on her pretty face. "Bon appetite."

My heart was pounding as I stood between the chairs. I bent forward and licked my mother's pubic mound, sucking the fluffy cream into my mouth as it smeared over my cheeks and nose. Crouching down, I moved my head between her thighs and licked her pussy's lips, running the flat of my tongue over her thick, fat labia. I went back to clean her mound, licking and sucking the sweet tasting whipped cream off my mother's pubes. Lowering my face back to her crotch, I licked her pussy's lips, letting my tongue slide through her slit and into her cunt. My mother's hips twisted and turned as she groaned and gasped with pleasure.

A mixture of melting whipped cream and my mother's pussy juice dribbled down into the space between the cheeks of her ass. I put my hands on the back of her thighs, and pushed her legs back. Her hips rotated upwards, and her ass cheeks separated, exposing her tight, brown ass-hole.

"Oh, Matthew!" my mother called my name as I slid my tongue between the cheeks of her ass. I carefully licked up the melting whipped cream and the fluid that dripped out of her cunt, as my mother rubbed her clit. Without thought, I plunged my tongue into her rectum, making her squeal with joy. I tongued her ass hole, kissed and licked the smooth, slick flesh of her ass crack until she pushed my head away. "Stop, Matthew," she pleaded, "I can't take anymore."

When I raised my head, Mom was breathing heavily, almost gasping for air. She sat up and placed a hand on either side of my face, pulling my head forward. She kissed me, hard and long, her tongue plunging deep into my mouth.

With her tongue and lips, she cleaned the cream from around my mouth and cheeks. Then she kissed me again.

"Lets switch," she said.

As I sat on the table, my feet on the chairs, mom covered my rod, from base to tip, and my ball sack, with whipped cream. Then, with her tongue and lips, she cleaned me. Slowly, my mother licked and sucked every square centimeter of my cock and balls. She licked the under side of my tool as though it were an ice cream cone. She slid her tongue up and down the sides of my prick then cleaned the top with her open mouth. When she had most of the cream off my cock, she did my balls, sucking and licking my sack clean. And when she was done, she took my cock between her lips.

As she held it in her mouth, I could feel her tongue encircling the head. She pulled back, until her lips reached the ridge of flesh at the base of the crown, then plunged her mouth down on me again.

With her hand and mouth, my mother sucked and stroked my saliva covered cock. Instinctively, I reached out and held her head in my hands. "I think I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Uh-huh." she said, hungrily sucking and licking the top half of my rod as her hand stroked the bottom half. Her other hand was cupping her crotch, fingering her own pussy..

I groaned and gasped as my cum spurted into my mother's mouth. A tiny drop overflowed her lips but she easily kept the rest of my goo in her mouth as she sucked tip of the crown..

When my orgasm ended, Mom stood straight and with one finger, pushed the drop of cum at the corner of her lips into her mouth. She separated her lips so I could see the pool of pearly white cum, my cum, in her mouth, and then, with a wide smile, my mother swallowed.

She took my head in her hands and kissed me. When she let go, my mother said, "Now, go take a shower and get dressed. I don't feel like cooking so we'll go out to eat."

I took a quick shower and put on a white T-shirt, levis, and running shoes. Mom came downstairs ten minutes after me. Her hair was still in a ponytail but she had put on eye liner and lipstick. She was wearing a pale blue, sleeveless blouse that had a low cut, ruffled neckline, exposing the tops of her bulging breasts and the deep, dark space between them. A blue denim, wrap around skirt encircled her hips and outlined her ass. On her feet she was wearing white, high heeled shoes.

My mother owned one pair of flat heeled shoes, running shoes, which she seldom wore. When she was home, Mom was barefoot. When she went out, to work or to shop or to run errands, she always wore high heeled shoes. Mom owned at least twenty pairs of shoes with high heels.

We went to a pizzeria a few blocks from where we lived. It was fairly crowded and as we walked in, every man in the room, and several of the women, looked at her. I could only imagine what they were thinking. I knew what I was thinking. I couldn't wait to get home so I could fuck her again.

We sat in a booth eating pizza and drinking beer. My mother was drinking real beer. Because I was only nineteen, I had to settle for root beer.

As we ate, Mom and I talked about many different things, the weather, our jobs, my return to college, but nothing about sex. Though we didn't talk about it, I couldn't stop thinking my mother's tits and pussy, her ass and legs.

It was eight thirty when we got back home. Mom slipped her shoes off at the door and walked barefoot into the kitchen. I immediately took my clothes off. When she came back into the living room, I was completely naked.

"Matt, what the hell," my mother said, "haven't you had enough."

We don't have to do anything," I told her, "I just like being naked with you."

She did not speak but her expression said she was giving in. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse, folding it neatly and placing it on the chair. She was wearing a white cotton bra that held her tits up and together. When Mom removed her bra, her bare, heavy breasts dropped but without sag or droop.

Finally, Mom took off her skirt. All she had on was a pink thong.

She crossed the carpet to the couch. "Aren't you going to take off your thong?" I asked.

"No," Mom answered, "Would you like to watch a movie?"

"I have some good porno films," I told her.

"That's what every mother wants to hear from her son," Mom said with a stern expression. Then she smiled and said, "Maybe next time. I'm sexed out." She put a DVD in the player and we sat down on the couch.

It was a strange, but pleasant feeling to be sitting there with my mother, both of us naked. It wasn't long before I stretched out on the couch and rested my head on my mother's bare thighs. Her huge breasts hung an inch above my face and I could not resist licking the smooth, firm flesh, then kissing and sucking it. Mom moaned pleasurably and I felt her hand on my penis.

I twisted my torso and raised my head, sucking a nipple into my mouth. Her breathing quickened as I sucked on her fat nipples and licked the smooth, soft aureolas, while pushing my face into the pliant mounds. Her hand encircled the shaft and began rubbing my hardening cock.

"You really want to fuck me again," my mother asked.

"Yes," I told her, "definitely."

She got up, took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

"I want you to do something for me," she said, "something special."

"Of course," I said, "what is it?"

"I want you to fuck my ass," she said, "your father won't do it for me. He won't even put his finger in my ass."

"I'll do it," I told her, "I'll do anything you want."

I followed her to the bed and she told me to sit down. She opened the bottom drawer of her night stand and withdrew a small bottle. My mother knelt in front of me, popped open the top of the bottle and squeezed a stream of thick, dark red goop onto the head of my cock. With her other hand, my mother smeared the lubricant over the shaft.

"Like that?" she asked.

"It feels good," I told her, smiling.

"Now you do me," Mom said, giving me the tube.

She stood up and turned around. Hooking her thumbs in the cord of her thong, she bent over, showing me her large, sexy ass as she slid the thong down to the floor. Moving her feet about twelve inches apart, my mother reached back and separated the cheeks of her ass. "Smear it over my ass hole," she told me.

I squeezed lubricant between the cheeks of her ass and smeared the goo over her rectum.

"Inside, too," Mom said.

I added more lube and pushed two fingers into my mother's ass.

My mother got on the bed, on her knees, with her ass up high and her head and shoulders on the mattress. She moved her hands back and again spread the plump cheeks of her ass apart, exposing her shiny, lube covered rectum.

Kneeling behind her, I put the tip of my cock against my mother's ass hole and moved my hips forward.

I was surprised by how easily my tool slid into my mother's ass. She moaned softly as I pushed the entire length of my cock inside her. At the same time, I reached around her body to play with her dangling tits as I began slowly fucking in and out of her ass.

"Faster," Mom told me, "fuck me harder."

My cock slid in and out her tight channel. I moved my hands back and gripped her hips as I pounded in and out of her. She started gasping, breathing heavily and groaning loudly.

My orgasm built slowly, the pressure and heat growing more and more intense until I could not hold it any longer. Pulling my mother's hips back, I held my cock deep inside her as my cum poured into her bowels.

We lie on the bed next to each other, recovering. After several minutes, Mom got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and after a minute, she came back with a wet cloth. Sitting down facing me, my mother carefully cleaned my cock and balls.

"Your getting hard again," Mom said, moving the warm cloth over my crotch.

"I know," I said, "I can't help it. You're the one playing with me."

"I'm cleaning you," my mother corrected me, "and just so you know, I'm done. So, leave me alone so I can take a bath and go to sleep. You really wore me out and I have to work tomorrow. I haven't had so much sex, in so short a time, for years."

I sat up, put my arms around Mom's naked body and kissed her. "Yes, mother."

69flowers
69flowers
262 Followers