From the Blood of the Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna gives Mitch the gift she can only give once.
2.1k words
4.65
17.2k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL_Timber
LL_Timber
63 Followers

Mitch stared hard at me. "You're kidding."

I squinted at him. What could I have I been kidding about? I just offered my virginity to him and that's how he responded? "Kidding about what?"

"You're a virgin?"

Oh God, why did he have to ask me that? Why couldn't he have just accepted it and moved on? "Um, yeah. I am." I couldn't look at him now. I felt...ashamed. Embarrassed.

"Wow," I heard him say.

I rolled my eyes. Alright, enough of this, I thought. I didn't need this. I got up, "you know what, forget it."

"Stop it," he said quietly. In one quick movement, Mitch stood, picked me up, threw me down on the bed and covered my body with his. He tenderly traced the back of his fingers on my cheek. "I'm just surprised is all."

He was so strong. No one had ever made me feel like a rag doll. "Surprised...by what?"

Mitch stared into my eyes. He was obviously thinking really hard about something. "I had always hoped that... I mean..." he tried to complete his thought. "I assumed that you had been with at least one man."

"What does THAT mean?" I could feel my face turning red.

"Please don't get upset, " his eyes softened. "I just mean that I never imagined that I would be lucky enough..." He trailed off.

Lucky enough? I was 21 and had never kissed a guy before him! What was there to be lucky about? "I assume you've been with other women."

"Yes." Of course he had. Just look at him. "But, please see it as a good thing."

How could I see it as a good thing? He knew what it was like. He knew what to expect. I wouldn't have a clue to what I was doing! I stared up at him angrily. "How could it possibly be a good thing?"

He kissed me softly. "Because I now know how to touch you. I know when and how to be gentle, take my time and go slow." He kissed me again, his lips lingered. "And I know when to meet your urgency and how to do it." Again, he lowered his lips to mine.

Suddenly, the hunger was back, with a vengeance. Mitch's words were the source. I wanted to experience his touch. I needed to feel the pain as Mitch opened me up for the first time. I wanted to feel us breathing together as we shared in pleasure.

Mitch leaned off to the side and unbuttoned my shirt, his lips never leaving mine. Only when he pulled my shirt open did he break from our kiss. I was uncomfortable watching him eye my exposed flesh. Mitch groaned softly and found my lips again. His hand moved to my stomach, tracing it lightly.

"Relax," he said against my lips. He must have felt the tension in my abs. Relax...like it was that easy.

His large hand cupped my left breast for a moment, then went around my back to unfasten my bra. Without thinking, I rolled towards him, giving him better access. Mitch unhooked it with a gentle snap of his finger. All of this seemed so agonizingly slow. I was starving for him and nervous; I wished things would speed up.

Mitch sat up, pulling me to a sitting position next to him. I stared at him as he helped me out of my shirt...and then my bra.

"So beautiful," he sighed as he took me in.

I never thought my breasts were anything much, they just fit my body. My 5'9" frame with C's seemed pretty middle of the road to me.

Mitch kissed my neck, tracing circles around one of my nipples with his thumb. I shivered. It was a good, but strange sensation. A sigh escaped my lips.

My fingers found the buttons to his camp shirt and stripped it from his body. His arms, shoulders, chest and abs...were perfect. Toned and muscular, but not overwhelmingly so. He had a large, black, Northwest Coast Indian raven tattoo on his left pec. The raven was supposedly the one to bring human life from the spirit world. It totally fit Mitch.

He pushed me back down to the bed, taking my nipple into his lips. I could feel his tongue tracing over it softly. I took in a deep breath as my fingers ran though his hair. Mitch's kisses trailed down to my stomach. His hand slipped below the top of my shorts and into my panties. I knew where he was going and anxiously anticipated the touch. I felt his fingers gently trace over my lips for a moment, then he slowly parted them.

I brought my hand to cover my mouth to stifle a cry.

"Oh my God..." Mitch sighed as he lifted his mouth from my chest to look at me. "You're so wet," his eyes closed as he slowly slid his middle finger into me. "Mmmmm."

I clenched my eyes shut, my mouth opened, but my hand kept any sound in. All of this was close to being overwhelming. I felt like I was on fire, and Mitch's touch wasn't helping.

He pulled his hand from my shorts and quickly had me out of them and my panties. I lay there, completely naked. Mitch devoured my body with his eyes. My heart pounded in my chest. My breath came quickly to me.

He stood and kicked off his shorts and boxers. And...there it was, standing out in front of him; thick, hard, pulsing with his heart beat. My mind was scared, but I felt my body grow hungrier. My eyes saw what my body hungered for; I could feel where it needed to be. I was aching for it.

Sitting back down on the bed, Mitch pulled me up to kiss him. He sat between my legs; one foot of mine was behind him and the other was on the floor, next to his right foot. His hand traced down my torso and lower, finding my wet, aching entrance. His thumb stroked my clit as his finger slowly pushed in. My forehead dropped to his shoulder, my fingers pressed hard into his back. I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

"Do you like that," Mitch's whisper was hot and he kissed ear. I shivered. His finger slowly stroked in and out while his thumb kept to is circular motion on my screaming clit.

"Mitch," I managed to breath. I knew something was happening as I was no stranger to masturbation. But this was different. I wasn't controlling it. I couldn't lighten the touch or slow it down when I felt I was about to come. "Oh...my...G..." was all I could whisper before my voice became trapped inside of me. Mitch brought me to a very powerful orgasm. I held my forehead tightly to his shoulder as my stomach muscles contracted and I shook against him.

"Wow," he said in a quiet, husky voice. Mitch continued to stroke me lightly with his fingers until I had finished shaking against him.

I had never experienced anything like that before. I knew the afghan I sat on had to be soaking now. Mitch kissed me. His mouth was hungry but he was still tender. His wet hand pulled from between my thighs, going to stroke my lubrication over his hardness. I trembled. It was about to happen.

Mitch looked deeply into my eyes. "You still want to do this?" I guessed that he had felt me quivering nervously.

I swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes." I needed this. I needed this badly.

His hand still stroked his shaft, the head was glistening. "Do you want to control it going in...or do you want me to?" His voice was soft and husky.

I could barely think. My mind was racing, the world was spinning. I had no idea what he was asking. All I knew was that I needed him. "You," was all I could manage to say. I didn't even know if it was a correct response.

Mitch pushed me back down to the bed. His piercing green eyes started into mine. I stared back like a frightened deer. He smiled and kissed me softly. "Please try to relax. It will make this much easier." He was between my legs, keeping himself propped up with his left hand just above my shoulder. I felt the head part my wet lips and Mitch stroked my clit gently with it. I whimpered. His skin was very warm.

"Shit," he hissed. "You're so amazingly hot and wet." Mitch found my entrance and slowly pressed forward into me. I felt it tear when he pushed passed it. My fingernails dug into his back, yet I made no sound.

Mitch stopped his forward progression. "Okay?"

My eyes were squeezed shut and I panted in pain. "Give me a second," I managed to say. I knew it was only his head that was inside, but it felt like he was trying to wedge a two foot wide pole into me. He was still propped up on one hand as he waited to continue. Despite my pain, I knew that position couldn't be comfortable for him. "Mitch, push it in all the way." I opened my eyes and looked at him. He stared back at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but stop there when you do and let me get used to it."

He kissed my right eye. Quickly, he thrust in all 8 inches. I couldn't stop myself from crying out from the sharp pain.

Mitch lowered himself onto me, putting his elbows just above my shoulders. His thumb wiped a tear from my eye and he kissed me. At first, I didn't even notice that he was kissing me. I could only feel him splitting me in half. Slowly, the pain started to ease and I was able to kiss him back. As if taking cue from my returning of the kiss, Mitch pulled back ever-so-slowly. It hurt less this time and I found some pleasure in his slow stroke.

"Getting better?" His whisper was strained.

I nodded as he slid back into my depths. Mitch continued with the slow strokes, kissing my neck as he did so. I heard a soft pleasureful whimper escape my lips. His mouth covered mine and he kissed me deeply. He increased the speed of his strokes, groaning into my mouth.

Mitch had been right. He knew when to go slow and be gentle...and he knew as my desire increased and how to match it.

The pleasure had now become the main thing that I felt. Pain was still there, but the pleasure was stronger. I could hear the sound of our bodies come together as Mitch kept up a steady pace. His skin was damp with perspiration.

I fought hard to keep my cries of pleasure down in volume, but the feeling was becoming an overwhelming constant. Just when I was about peak again, Mitch stopped. Breathing hard, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Beads of sweat dotted his forehead. He was looking down at me, his face was strained but serious. That's when he said it. "I love you."

I blinked at him. As I stared, he started thrusting into me again, harder and faster. I couldn't take my eyes away from his...it was like he was holding my gaze and wouldn't let me go. That's how he broke me. I came hard and almost screamed. Mitch's body held me down as he continued to pound me hard. I spasmed tightly around his shaft, causing him to come as well. He groaned softly with his eyes clenched shut, but kept up his steady thrusting. He eventually slowed, then stopped to lay on top of me. Neither of us spoke as we fought to regain a normal breathing pattern.

When we had both come down from our high, Mitch eased out of me and turned to lay on his side. "I hope that wasn't too terrible," he finally said.

I felt butterflies as I turned to face him. "You..." I started and failed. "I...." I struggled to piece together my thoughts.

Mitch smiled.

I traced my finger along the lines of his tattoo. "Words like amazing, wonderful and perfect just don't seem to hold enough impact." I smiled back at him.

He leaned towards me and kissed me softly. "Good. Perhaps you'll let me do it again, soon?"

Those butterflies went wild in my stomach. "Perhaps, if you're lucky."

Mitch smiled and started putting on his clothes. "You survived a zombie attack AND you just gave yourself to me...I am the luckiest guy alive."

LL_Timber
LL_Timber
63 Followers