Walking with the Moon

Story Info
Larry takes another step into bitchdom.
2.7k words
3.97
20.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to work late today, later than usual. It was almost ten o'clock at night when I was able to leave, but instead of just going home I decided to hang out at the bar attached to where I worked. I had made Larry stay with me at work to help out, but mostly to keep an eye on him. Larry was a young man who would tend to get himself into trouble if not always watched, so whenever I had to work late I would make him stay with me. It wasn't that I didn't trust Larry to be alone in my apartment, at least not for short periods of time during the day, but at nighttime he would tend to get himself into trouble if I wasn't around, so I made him work with me whenever I worked late.

Tonight had been a good night at work. Larry actually worked really well and did an excellent job helping out, so I decided it would only be fair to reward him with a little fun. We stopped at the bar and shot a few games of billiards and had a few drinks. The only time I let Larry drink is when I am with him, otherwise he would drink himself into a stupor and then get into trouble. We had been shooting billiards for a couple of hours and having some fun just joking around; every once in a while when he would go to shoot I would slide my cue stick between his legs and rub it hard against his crotch.

"Maybe I should just pull your pants down and fuck your little tight ass right here on the pool table." I whispered to him during our last game. He smiled at me and laughed.

"Go for it big man." Larry replied. "I dare you."

"Oh, does my little bitch want to be publicly embarrassed?" I asked.

"That's up to you." He laughed back.

It was my shot next and I cleared off the last of the balls.

"I think we should head home." I half commanded tossing my cue on the table.

"Okay." He sheepishly replied.

We walked the couple of blocks to my apartment building and I unlocked the outside door to the stairwell. I lived on the third floor. Well actually we lived there but it was my apartment. Larry stayed with me but didn't really live with me. He didn't pay rent or any bills or even buy any food. I furnished all of that for him. In exchange, when we were home, he was my bitch.

Larry was twenty five years old, but from his outward appearance one would guess him to be late teens at best. That was one of the things I really liked about Larry. The other thing was that he was gay and wanted to be my little bitch. Well he was a bitch in training really. He had only been living with me for about a month and I hadn't yet turned him fully into a true little bitch. As we walked up the first flight of stairs I reached my hand out and grabbed Larry's crotch; he was already hard.

"You're hard already," I laughed. "When did this happen?"

"It got hard shortly after we started shooting billiards." He replied his face flushed red.

"Well why didn't you say something?" I asked. "We could have left earlier."

"But I was having fun shooting pool."

"And drinking?" I asked.

"Yeah, the drinks were nice."

We stopped on the second landing and I stood Larry in front of the large window. I stood behind him and began to caress his chest and stomach over his shirt.

"So earlier you wanted to be embarrassed in public, didn't you?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He replied, his face turning even redder than before.

I slide my hands up under his t-shirt and lifted up the front of it and held it up with my left hand while I caressed his smooth hairless body with my right hand. I pinched his left nipple hard.

"Undo your pants and pull them down to your knees." I whispered.

He did as I said. I looked over his shoulder and watched as he pulled down his jeans and then his leopard patterned underwear. His little four inch hard cock jutted out from his slender smooth body, he had just a hint of pubes just above his little hard cock, but otherwise his body was completely hairless. This was his natural state. I never made him shave or anything; he was just a smooth bodied young man.

"Play with it." I whispered as I held him in front of the window. I watched as he began stroking his little hard cock. I held his shirt up and slide my other hand down to his firm little ass and slapped it a couple of times as he jerked off while people were walking by two stories below.

"Pull your pants back up." I said as I pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Once his pants were pulled up we headed on up the stairwell to the third floor.

I slide my key into my lock and opened the door.

"Before you can come in you have to be naked." I turned and laughed at Larry.

"What?" He whispered in a shocked tone.

"Well you wanted to be embarrassed in public, so strip before you can come in."

Larry looked up and down the hallway. There was no one around and he didn't hear the elevators running so he figured he wouldn't be seen if he did as I asked quickly. He kicked off his shoes and quickly pulled down his pants and underwear and handed them to me.

"Socks to Larry," I smiled. "You have to be completely naked."

Larry bent down and pulled off his socks and handed them to me.

"Can I come in now?" He asked nervously looking up and down the hallway, his hands covering his little hard cock.

"Not yet," I laughed as I pulled my own pants down. "On your knees and suck my cock first."

Larry quickly dropped to his knees and took my hard six inch cock into his mouth and began to suck. It felt good. I had to admit Larry was a talented cock sucker. He knew how to use his tongue as he sucked a cock and his lips looked so beautiful when they were wrapped around my cock.

"I think I hear the elevators." I whispered. I gripped his head by his shoulder length blonde hair and held him in place, my cock buried in his mouth. I thrust my hard cock a couple of times into his mouth before letting him get up and step inside just as one of the neighbors walked around the corner from the elevators.

"Hi," I called down the hall. "How's it going tonight?"

"Not bad," He replied. It was Ron, the neighbor three doors down on the other side of the hallway. He was a cutie himself. He was a small guy, slender and well tanned. I knew this because I had seen him before, and tonight he was shirtless and I could see well tanned torso. As he turned to enter his apartment I saw for the first time the starburst tattoo on his lower back. "It's been a long day."

"Yeah I just got done with work too," I said as I did up my pants as I was leaning out the doorway. "Nice tat by the way."

"Thanks," Ron said as he turned to look at his lower back, placing a hand on the tattoo. "I got that a few years ago."

"Well have a good night."

"I'll try," Ron smiled. "But I know it won't be as good as your night."

"I think he saw you." I laughed at Larry standing in my kitchen naked, his little hard cock pointing straight out.

"No he didn't." Larry blushed.

"So what's next?" I said as I gripped Larry's hard little cock and stroked it a couple of times.

"Is that all you could think of to embarrass me?" Larry laughed.

"Oh you want to be embarrassed some more?"

"That's up to you." Larry smiled as I stroked his cock.

"Well then, I think we should go for a little walk," I said as I tossed him his t-shirt. "Put this on."

I went into the bedroom and brought back a pair of my workout shorts. They would be big on Larry, but they had a drawstring for him to tighten around his waist.

"Put these on too." I said tossing them to him. He stepped into them and drew the waist tight. They hung down to almost his knees and were just baggy enough to basically conceal his little hard cock. He let his t-shirt drop down and that covered up his crotch even more. "Get your shoes on and let's go for a midnight walk under the moon."

We headed outside and down the street. We walked a couple of blocks on the street and then I led Larry through the old factory area that the city had razed and down the walk path to the redone railroad bridge that led to the paved walking paths. I lifted up the back of his t-shirt.

"Pull the back of your shorts down so that anyone walking up behind us will get a nice view of your sexy little ass."

Larry pulled the back of the shorts down to just below his smooth tight ass cheeks, his hard little cock kept the front of the shorts from coming down. I held up the back of his t-shirt and walked a step behind him, enjoying watching his little bare ass wiggle as he walked. I reached out with my free hand and gently rubbed his smooth little ass.

"I wonder if anyone is following us." I whispered. I saw Larry's face redden. We got across the bridge and I let go of his shirt and pulled the back of his shorts back up. I sat down on one of the picnic tables and lit up a cigarette. "Can I have one too?" Larry asked.

"What?" I laughed. "You want me to give you something to put in your mouth and suck on?"

"Yeah," He replied. "I want something to suck on."

"Well suck on this first." I said as I pulled the front of my pants down.

"Right here?" Larry asked looking around.

"Yup, right here."

Larry nervously leaned down and sucked my cock into his mouth and worked his magic for a few minutes.

"That's a good boy." I laughed. I pulled his head from my crotch and handed him a cig. "Here you go."

We relaxed and smoked our cigs. When we were done I looked around. "Let's go this way." I said walking to the right, Larry followed me. "But give me your shirt."

Larry took off his t-shirt and handed it to me. Without his shirt, one could easily see his cock was hard under the shorts. We started walking and I was rubbing his back and his ass through the shorts. I reached around to his front and pulled the front of his shorts down past his little hard cock and grabbed his cock in my hand and used it as a leash.

"I'm taking my bitch for a walk." We both laughed. We walked for a little while until I stopped on a spot between two of the pathway lights. "Squat down."

I watched Larry squat as I pulled the front of my pants down.

"Suck me bitch." I half yelled. I watched Larry as he wrapped his sexy lips around my cock and sucked me into his mouth. His tongue flicked the tip of my hard cock; he gently bit down on my cock as he sucked me hard. "Do my balls to bitch."

Larry pulled his mouth from my cock and began stroking my cock as he sucked my hairy balls into his mouth and hummed as he licked my balls in his mouth. He was gripping my ass and stroking my cock as he manipulated my balls in his mouth.

"Damn boy you sure have a talented mouth."

"Thanks." He said pulling his mouth off my balls for a second before sucking my cock fully into his mouth. He pulled slightly on my balls as he sucked my cock.

I reached down and pulled him up by his blonde hair. I reached down and grabbed his cock and squeezed it hard as I stroked him.

"Take off the shorts."

"What?"

"Take off the shorts."

"But then I'll be completely naked."

"Yeah, I know."

"But what if someone comes?"

"Well I guess you'll have to jump into the bushes and hope there's no poison ivy in there." I laughed.

"Are you serious?" He asked very nervously.

"Yes," I replied squeezing his little cock harder. "You wanted to be embarrassed in public, so get those fucking shorts off."

Larry nervously pulled down the shorts and stepped out of them and handed them to me.

"How long will I be naked?"

"That all depends," I laughed. "If you please me then not to long, but otherwise maybe all the way back home."

We started walking again. Larry was reluctant to walk to fast. I was rubbing his ass as we walked.

"Put your hand down my pants and play with me." I told him. He did as I said. I looked down the path and saw two people walking our way. They were quite a ways away, but I could see them. I pointed them out to Larry, he blushed and almost panicked.

"Please let me put on my clothes." He begged in a whisper.

"Kneel and suck me first."

"What?"

"You better hurry up before they get to close to actually see what you're doing."

Larry dropped to his knees and sucked my cock into his mouth.

"Make me cum before they get here." I said. "You don't get any clothes until after I cum."

Larry sucked my cock for all he was worth. He was doing all his tricks to make me cum. He even had me turn around and tongued my asshole as he stroked my cock. He almost made me cum, but I stepped away from him.

"Come on please feed my your cum so I can get dressed."

"Oh poor little bitch," I laughed and rubbed his head. "There's no need to, they turned off."

Larry looked down the pathway; the people had turned off the trail.

"Get back up." I told Larry. I placed my hand on his ass and rubbed it roughly. "So here's the deal. You want to get dressed to walk home?"

"Yes." Larry replied.

"Well then, two things will be happening tonight." I said as I rubbed his ass harder and slide a finger down his crack. "Do you know what they are?"

"I think so," Larry half smiled. "You want to fuck me?"

"Yes," I smiled. "You've been with me for a while now, and I have wanted to pop that boy pussy of yours for a long time."

"So if I let you fuck me in the ass I can put my clothes back on?"

"That's one of the things."

"What's the other one?"

"I think you know." I smiled as I ran a finger across his lips.

"You want to cum in my mouth too?"

"You got it boy."

"I don't know about that," Larry hesitated. "I've never had anyone fuck me in the ass or let them cum in my mouth before."

"Well," I began as I started to walk away with his clothes. "Your choice, you either accept the deal or I leave you here naked."

"Wait," Larry called out as he ran after me. "Do they both happen tonight?"

"No, just one or the other, but the other one happens tomorrow."

"Okay, I agree." Larry replied. I stopped and handed him his clothes.

"You better not back out on the deal."

"I won't, I promise."

Larry got dressed and we walked back to my apartment, my hard cock throbbing in my pants, a wide smile on my face.

*

Coming soon: Larry's full training weekend.