Seductive Domination

Story Info
A submissive is seduced by a dominant stranger.
1.8k words
4.35
36.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you watching me in the library, so I quickly moved to another aisle and opened a large book in front of my face but, when I checked to see where you were, you were gone. I returned my attention to browsing, thinking nothing more of it than, "Just my imagination."

I moved to the back of the room to peruse the magazine rack and suddenly you were here, standing right here in front of me! You tear the magazine from my grip, toss it onto a shelf, bend me backwards, and kiss me hard.

Even in my panic, I realize that I am letting you part my lips, letting you slowly, seductively, wrap your tongue around mine; seeking, deepening, demanding, and drawing me out.

With just a kiss, you block out my pale existence and make me feel what I have not for a very long time. I am mystified, but wantonly returning your kiss, and I am astounded at myself, at you; a complete stranger, delivering the most passionate kiss I have ever received!

Then you push me into the alcove behind the back door and I close my eyes to my reality, as I let you, the fantasy of you, claim my desirous lips.

Roughly, crushing me to you, you lock me into your embrace, even as I am still wondering if I dreamed you, but then you take my hand firmly in yours and issue one word,

"Come."

I let you lead me out the back door, into your car, and then to your apartment, or what I hope is your apartment.

Then you watch me as I wander around, exploring my surroundings, your surroundings, touching the knickknacks, fondling the bric-a-brac, feeling everything, taking in all that I can discern about you. Suddenly, you move deliberately across the room, closing the gap between us.

Instantly I retreat, knowing an innate fear of you even as I deny my own longing, and I back away quickly, unprepared for you to steal my breath again and entirely uncertain of what you want from me, or what you mean to take.

Without a word, you pin me to the wall and I am assailed with panic. My eyes search the room for the nearest and quickest exit but you have my wrists tightly caught, pinned over my head, and pressed to the wall.

Seeing my eyes land on the doorknob lock, you remove your tie with one hand, bind my wrists together and drag me with you to turn the deadbolt, slamming it home.

You tilt my chin up, forcing me to meet your gaze.

"Tell me your name," you command.

But I am shaking, unable to speak, until you draw me firmly into your arms, just holding me there, almost tenderly, and I reply timidly, whispering my name softly against your cheek.

Then you reach around me to find my dress zipper and sharply pull it down, letting the frock slip to the floor. Stepping between my legs, you push my back to the door. With my arms still pinned above me, you land one, long, soul-searing, kiss to my lips.

Ever so slightly, I relax into your grip as fingers of lightening desire begin in my belly, spread through my pelvis and crackle like frayed electrical wires, sparking fire all the way down to steaming cunt.

You press me hard against the wall, pushing your hard frame into me as your lips devour me, probing my mouth, as soft, small whimpers escape me. Your deep, guttural, groan lets me know how much you want me.

Suddenly, I realize that you are not forcing me, not taking what I know you want, but forcing my own desires; all but daring me to give in to myself and then give in to you.

Feeling my trembling cease, you step back to hold me at arms length, watching my eyes register fear, shock, desire, and then blinding, white-hot need. Finally, I let the dam break. I let myself need you, fiercely, overtly, and intensely. I let my deep down, entirely sexual, heat and something so much more consume me.

Then you spoke for only the second time,

"You are mine, little bit. I am your Master now."

Then you wait, pausing just long enough to watch those words rankle through mind and hit home, already knowing that you possess me.

I stand in stunned silence, considering the implication of your words, until your deep voice shakes me out of it.

"Say it," you whispered harshly.

But I cannot say those words, cannot speak them aloud. After a long moment, I lean in to kiss you and your lips and hands are on me, frantically touching, as though you mean to extract the words from me physically. You are feeling and fondling, squeezing and kneading, soaking me in with all of your senses, and defining me with your fingers, hands and palms.

The heat of your touch, your breath against my cheek, your body pressed to mine, brands me your own, even as I rail against your sensuous assault, as much as I want to give in to it. Then you reach between my thighs. With a sharp intake of my breath, you stop and lay your fingers against my sensitive clitoris. Without moving an inch, you demand once more,

"Say it."

I open my mouth to speak, to voice my anger at your assumption, to deny what I already know in my soul and feel in every fiber of my being, but I'm entirely unprepared for the riotous emotions you've awakened in me.

I do not want you to know how I feel. Even I cannot deny this overpowering attraction. I do not want to hand you that much power, meaning instead to pummel you with protests, to fill the air with protests, with... something, anything, anything but this.

Still, your fingertips stroke my engorged clitoris relentlessly. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my face away in an effort to distance myself; willing myself to fight you, to fight this, all of this, while your fingers graze me expertly, knowing just how to squelch all my qualms.

Sheer desire hums through my veins and my breath comes more quickly. You take me at my chin and force me to look at you. Seeing my eyes smoldering sexual heat, you stroke me light and fast, dipping one finger into my steaming wetness. Then you press your lips to mine and hiss,

"Tell me. Say it!"

But I am dumbstruck at my own feelings, mute at the thought of having to admit it aloud. Your fingers move faster still and I hear a voice slice the air but do not recognize it as my own. I do not even realize that I am speaking, much less pleading with you,

"Oh! Oh God! Don't stop! Please!"

Your lips drag hot kisses down my neck while you ignore my cries, but I am not deterred,

"Please take me now! Right now!"

Even as you push your granite erection between my legs, I am begging you, but your lips twist into a sardonic smile that holds no amusement for me, and you whisper,

"Say it, my little bit."

I draw on the last of my strength, determined that I will not give that to you and I stubbornly cling to silence.

Pinning me fast with your entire body, your insistent hands memorize all of my lines and curves; sliding firmly down the length of me, tracing my contours as your eyes rake me and finally, you reach to undo the knotted tie at my wrists. Just before undoing the knot, you pause momentarily,

"Say it," you demand loudly.

But I am too lost in my tormented emotions, in wondering how I can possibly feel this way, and wondering how you can lay claim to me. You, a veritable stranger to me, yet so familiar, demanding to hear what I already know in my soul, insisting that I speak it into reality.

Then you are suckling my neck. Your lips are harsh, demanding, and bruising the tender flesh there, meaning to mark me. Then you find the place that leaves me weak with desire and clinging to your strong shoulders, and you nibble, suckle, nip and kiss me, up and down my neck.

My breathing grows shallow and fast as I am craving you wildly now, aching for you to fill me up with your hard thickness. At last, you push your long, firm girth into my soaking wet cunt, eliciting a small scream from me. Then you push and pull your entire length into and out of me, slowly at first, stopping and starting, over and again, making me arch my back to press my body to yours, meaning to torture the words from me.

As my anguished moans fill the air, the feel of your firm length buried all the way inside me, as deeply as I can take you, consume me. I am so deliriously lost in you and loving feel of your sheer hardness to my intimate softness. Again, you whisper,

"Say it, my little one."

Then you drive your steel-hard length into me, penetrating me so deeply, so exquisitely, that I want to cry, and then faster and deeper, harder and longer, until my yearning pussy explodes in fiery torment, throbbing hard around your cock.

You're every touch sears me, sealing my fate as surely as if you had branded me, and you push harder and deeper, sawing into my scorching depths, driving me past all of my limits, pushing me past all of my boundaries, careening me straight into the teeth of erotic, illicit intent.

You slam into me faster, gaining momentum, impaling me repeatedly as we are rolling down the wall, both of us struggling to be closer than our bodies will allow, knocking over furniture as we try to pull each other tighter. Both of us are thrusting, panting, and writhing as your driving need takes me over.

Then, finally, I surrender to the flames. I offer myself as sacrifice and let this fire engulf me. I let our synergistic heat incinerate my former self, until your steely-erection, sheathed deep inside of me, throbs long and hard, spilling your seed into the nexus of me, and finally you cry out,

"Say it!"

And my own cry mingles with the echo of your own,

"I'm yours, Master!"

Our simultaneous orgasm rips through me; hitting me in sparking waves, shaking and racking my body until our breathing finally begins to slow. Still kissing and holding on, neither one of us willing to end this exquisite anguish, until we are forced to surrender to our sweet fulfillment and slip to the ground.

I am still locked in your embrace, knowing that I am forever changed, that I am wholly and completely yours, that the words were torn straight from the soul of me, that they needed to be, and that you are my only one as surely as I am your little bit, eternally.

By Wildfire8470