Helen and Troy

Story Info
A woman and her young lover are punished.
2.4k words
3.74
34k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

I lie here, contented in his arms. He squeezes my massive breast and pulls my nipple lazily. I smile sleepily, reliving the sweet memories of our passionate lovemaking. I think of you briefly, but stamp down on my guilt for it was you who first brought this beautiful young man into our bed. It was you who introduced me to Troy in one of our hotel room assignations.

"Oh baby," he murmurs, nuzzling my ear kissing and me gently.

Delightfully, he throws one leg over my waist to trap me and snuggles in for a delicious cuddle, his cock resting snugly along the crack of my ample ass.

Our sweet reverie is interrupted rudely when the door of our motel room bursts open and you stand there with four thick, hulking men, none of whom would be out of place as a bar room bouncer. Troy and I freeze and we scramble, confused, for our clothes.

"Don't bother, you won't be needing those right now," you say coldly.

"Please, Jay!" I stamp down my nausea and try to extricate Troy from this mess. "It's my fault... Troy..."

My words fail me under your withering stare.

Two of the men move toward Troy and grab him, one by each arm. His futile struggles and curses frighten me and annoy them.

I see you walk toward him and slap him hard across the face. His saliva and the blood from his cut lip fly across the room. He grunts with pain and shock.

"Please, Jay," I try again holding on to your arm, but you just strike me to the ground with a backhand to the face.

"You leave her alone!" Troy screams. "We love each other and there's nothing that you can do about it!"

"We'll see about that," you say quietly. You nod to the two men holding Troy and I can see their grip tighten considerably. You nod to one of the other men who has been standing guard by the door. He produces a four foot long Whangee cane. You take it from him and without looking at anyone, test its strength and flexibility.

"Jesus, Jay! Please don't do this! I do not belong to you!"

"You do, bitch," you say simply. "And now young Troy here is going to learn what happens to men who touch my property uninvited."

Troy struggles fiercely and nearly breaks free of your two heavies. You jerk your head at the other two men, telling them to help to hold him steady. One of them calmly locks the door before moving toward Troy and I know that this day is going to be the worst of my life.

Two of the men crouch down and hold his legs, spread eagle while the other two grip him firmly by the arms.

"Leave me alone!" he bellows and you dip down and scoop up the bra and thong that I had discarded on the floor by the door on my way to his bed. You stuff these into his mouth, gagging him. You walk around him, taking him in from all angles. He really is beautiful and I see an appreciation for his fragile beauty in your eyes. It is this beauty that you plan to destroy.

You walk up to him and reaching between his legs for his long, flaccid penis, you stroke him to a reluctant hardness. He begins to cry as the realization dawns about what you have decided to do to him. He shakes his head pleadingly but you only smile wickedly back at him.

You position yourself and take aim. You strike down mercilessly on his thick, jutting hardness with your cane. Even through the gag, his scream is blood curdling. He tries to pull away, but your men hold him fast. You strike him again and despite being held his body manages to jump, trying to get away from the pain. The men continue to hold him through your third, fourth, fifth and sixth blows.

His erection wilts after every strike, but you keep bringing it back to life with the gentle caresses and loving suckling of one of your helpers. Troy slumps in the men's arms but they force him to stand on his own feet while receiving his punishment.

"Please Jay," I beg, grabbing on to your arm. "Whip me instead!"

"I will slut," you promise calmly, "but now it is his turn."

Troy is shaking his head violently, begging you to have mercy. He weeps, his nose runs and he has pissed himself.

You approach him again and I see him shrink away. You remove the gag from his mouth and his moans are piteous.

"So Troy," you say conversationally, "will you be touching my nasty little slut in the future?"

"No, Sir!" Troy croaks.

"Good!" you say returning his gag to his mouth. "That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but just to make sure that you never think of touching ANY man's property in the future..."

You strike down hard on his penis again, and again, and again, and again, and again... and again. Over the next 10 minutes I count 18 strikes, one for each year of his life. He is almost unconscious when you have the men throw him face first on the bed and you give him 20 of your best on his bare ass before allowing your friend to rape him.

The room is silent except for his weeping and mine. Troy lies there cradling his tortured cock, mewling pitifully. You wait for him to recover himself a little and then you tell the men who had dragged me away when I tried to rush to comfort him, to hold me in the centre of the room. You begin my punishment.

You tell me that you will give me 41 strikes across my nipples and 20 on my ass when you're through punishing my breasts. Although there is no point in begging, I do. I promise you to do anything that it will take to appease you. I apologize for my conduct and admit that I am a nasty whore. I scream for help, hoping that someone will hear me and come to my aid.

You tease my nipples to a puffy hardness by pulling on them and suckling them deeply into your mouth. You look into my eyes and promise me quietly, "this will hurt slut."

You smile slightly, and continue, "but not as much as you hurt me when you go whoring your filthy body around with other men. You should have known better! Troy is young enough to be your son! Our son! If you want a baby why don't you let me put one in your womb? I would never have thought that you were a cougar, Helen. Come on, love, stick your chest out; you know that it's going to happen so just get it over with."

You surprise me with your first blow! I scream and you move calmly toward the bed, turn Troy over and squeezing his jaws, open his mouth and retrieve my bra and thong. You force them into my mouth roughly.

"You don't mind trading saliva with Troy do you, bitch?"

I groan and grunt and scream as you whip my nipples repeatedly. They become numb with the pain and refuse to stand up, but you keep bringing them back to reluctant life in order to punish them further. I wet myself and slump in the hands of your assistants. As with Troy, they right me every time I flounder so that I must take my punishment on my feet.

I have screamed myself voiceless long before my 41st strike and I pray for death.

You take my left nipple into your mouth, and I thrust the right one at you as well, begging you to cool it with your saliva.

"Are you going to be a good slut and give me your ass without a fuss?" you ask jokingly. "I really don't want my friends to have to hold your buttocks open, but if they have to, they will."

I look at you, knowing that it is futile to try to escape my fate.

I climb onto the bed on my knees and crouch forward with my face in the sheets next to Troy's prone body. My hands reach behind reluctantly, but I grasp my two fleshy bubbles and hold them apart as wide as I can, giving you a look at my quivering ass hole at the bottom of my deep cleft and my trembling pussy lips just in front of that.

I hear you invite the men to take a look at me. They make lewd remarks that shame me beyond belief.

"Relax now, you filthy bitch. Keep your face there, you'll soon have all your holes filled. Do you think that you can take five white men at once? None of us is as large as you seem to want perhaps, but we're not too bad, and we'll do our best to plow your holes out for you, cunt. You'll make people think that you're starved for attention if you're going to try to take on an 18-year old cub behind my back. Are you insane, woman? Do you want people to think that I'm not taking care of my business?"

I don't know how, but I survive the 20 blows to my fleshy ass. My rump feels as if I am sitting directly on a fire, but surprisingly I feel the juices trickling from my pussy down my leg. Spanking has always been part of our play, but this beating is extreme, even for you.

In vain, I hope that you will not notice this, but you smell my arousal and reach between my legs to frig my slippery pussy until I beg you to allow me to cum. Your friends laugh when you refuse me.

I feel the bed sink beneath me and my legs are forced apart roughly by your knee. I feel you thrust into me in one stroke. I know that it's you even without looking. You have ridden me doggy style so many times that I would know the feel of you even among a thousand men.

You are not gentle and you ram your pelvis down, repeatedly, on my burning rump until you cum.

"Gentlemen?" you say when your juddering subsides. I hear all of the men undress. You make me look. Each sports a proudly jutting cock upwards of eight inches in length and between two and four inches in diameter.

One of the men approaches me and uses his heavy cock to spank my face. I gasp and he plugs my mouth with his monster and begins fucking my face violently.

Another man smiles at me as he stuffs his nine-inch phallus into the pussy that you have just abandoned and I struggle to remove myself from his painful prick when I feel my ass being impaled by a third, even larger, man.

I claw at the bed, clinging to my sanity, but it is in threads, especially after I feel the soles of my feet being caned by someone whom I assume to be you. I feel someone push Troy to the floor and I hear him kick him. This man palms my left breast, pulling repeatedly on my already sore nipple. I feel him squeeze in and take my nub into his mouth. He suckles hungrily, but it brings me none of the usual pleasure after the pain of my brutal caning.

I am raped repeatedly for the next two hours. Each man takes a turn at each of my holes. I have nearly drowned in cum on four occasions and the excess runs down my chin and drips from my breasts like mother's milk. Each time that my sore and weakening ass is breached it seems as if the cock filling me gets larger. My mind refuses to think of the possibilities arising from the fact that none of you has worn a condom.

Eventually you order them away from me and although in pain and stiff, I curl up like a foetus, willing the world to disappear.

The men leave, and you cover my trembling body with a light cloth.

"Why do you make me have to do this to you, bitch?" you mutter angrily. "Don't you know that it kills me to have to punish you like this? You're a nasty, degenerate, old cunt, but I really like you and I don't want to get angry with you. You're too good in bed for me. I will not let you go! I can't!"

You offer me a glass of water that I refuse.

"Don't be like that, Helen," you chide me. "You know that you need it. You're behaving as if I you thought that I wouldn't find out about you and Troy. Don't you get it, slut? Your sexy, little chocolate Jamaican body, BELONGS to me. You are NEVER to allow other men to touch you unless you receive my permission in advance. How many times do I have to tell you this? I hope that after tonight I won't have to discuss this again. Make no mistake sweetie, I am a patient man, but even I have limits. If I catch you with Troy again I am going to geld him and have you eat his cock, do you hear?"

I do not answer. You become angry and shout at me.

"DO YOU HEAR, SLUT?" you scream grabbing my hair and forcing me to meet your eyes.

"Yes, Sir?" I whisper tearfully.

"Good girl," you say gently, and lying next to me on the bed, you reach over to cuddle me. "You may be a filthy slut and a fucking whore, but you're my slut!" you say with finality.

You throw a leg over my waist, to trap me as you kiss my naked back. You nuzzle my ear and tickle my painfully hot nipple. I feel your erection growing hard against my buttocks and know that I will soon be servicing you again.

My tears flow as I hear Troy get up, struggle into his clothes, and limp away from the room, defeated, into the dark night. We both know that there is less chance of the police hearing of this than of you letting me go.

I know that I will never see him again. My heart breaks.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers