Never Would Have Imagined

Story Info
A bus ride turns into so much more.
1.7k words
4.27
33.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so the story I'm about to tell you may sound unbelievable, but it is completely true.

I was traveling from Lincoln, Nebraska to visit family in Boston, and, since I didn't have a lot of money, I was taking the bus. The cheapest tickets I could get were for an overnight trip; the bus would be leaving at 6 pm, and arriving at 11 pm the next night. There would, of course, be stops along the way, but it was going to be one hell of a long trip.

The goal of this trip was to scout out the colleges in the Boston area, and see if I could maybe get into graduate school there; I was 1 year away from graduating from undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska. So, I would be staying for the entire summer with my Aunt and Uncle.

After loading my bags, I got on the bus to find it almost full; which surprised me, because I had thought Lincoln was the first stop, but it turned out otherwise.

I looked down the aisle for an empty seat, and saw that there were only 5 empty seats on the whole bus. One of those seats was next to a rather large man; so I eliminated that possibility. Two of the seats were near the front, and were aisle seats; so I eliminated them as well. That just left two seats near the back of the bus; one aisle seat next to a scary looking guy, and a window seat, next to a cute little Asian girl. It was a no-brainer, and I made my way to the seat next to the Asian girl.

"May I?" I asked, as I stopped next to her seat.

"Oh, sure." She said, standing up to let me in.

I sat down, and placed my carry-on bag under the seat in front of me. "Hi, my name is Trent." I said.

"Jasmine." She replied, holding out her hand for me to shake.

I shook it, and we started talking. It turned out that the bus had started out in Los Angeles; which is where she got on. I was a little disappointed when I found out that she would be getting off in Toledo the next morning, since she was such a pleasure to talk too; as well as look at. It turns out that she was an undergraduate student at the University of Toledo, in her second year, and she was heading back for summer classes. We talked for most of the night, and even grabbed a snack together at our first stop. There was some obvious flirting on my part, and I think there may have been some reciprocation by her.

After that first stop, I started to get tired, and excused myself so that I could lie back, and try to sleep. Most of the other passengers had long since gone to sleep, and I wanted to be awake when we arrived in Toledo so that I could say goodbye to Jasmine.

Now here is where the store gets a little unbelievable, according to my friends; but I swear that this is the way it happened.

I had been asleep for a couple of hours, and was awakened by a strange feeling. At first I thought I just had to go to the bathroom, but it soon became clear that that was not the case. I opened my eyes and saw a head of black hair in my lap, bobbing up and down; Jasmine was sucking my dick. Somehow, she had managed to unzip my pants, and pull out my dick without waking me, before starting to suck it.

I could feel myself close to coming, and figured that she must have been at it for a while already. I was about to say something, but stopped myself immediately. 'Wait; what if I frighten her, and she stops? I mean, if she's the type to suck an unconscious guy's dick on the bus, she may not want to be found out. I have to sit here and not make a sound, not even move a muscle.' I thought, as I closed my eyes, mostly, and watched her head bob.

'Oh God, she's good. I'm almost there; please don't stop.' I thought, as I got closer and closer to coming.

'I hope she's prepared for it, because here it comes.' I thought, as I felt myself orgasm, and start shooting come in her mouth.

She didn't even flinch, as come started shooting into her mouth, and sucked it all down, swallowing every last drop.

She sat back up and looked at me with a smile; there was no way I could pretend to sleep now, and she knew it. I starred at her, as she looked around before lifting her skirt up, and then slipping her pantyhose and panties down to her knees.

She took my right hand, and placed it between her legs, rubbing it against her pussy, which was already wet.

I took the hint, and started fingering her, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her left hand disappeared up under her shirt, and I could see her massaging her tits. She was really worked up already, and it didn't take long before she bit down on her lip, and clamped her legs shut, trapping my hand; she was unable to remain completely silent, letting out a little moan.

When she relaxed enough for me to remove my hand, she looked down at my crotch to see that my dick was rock hard again. "Bathroom." She whispered, quickly pulling up her panties and pantyhose enough to walk, and standing up.

We were only a row away from the bathroom, so she was able to quickly duck in without being noticed. I stuffed my dick back in my pants, and followed her just as quickly. I closed the door behind me, and locked it.

Jasmine had already pulled her pantyhose and panties down again, and lifted her skirt up, as she bent over the sink.

I hadn't bothered zipping up my pants, so it was a simple matter of reaching in and pulling out my dick before lining up and sliding it inside her tight wet pussy.

Since I had just come less than 15 minutes earlier, I knew it would take some time to finish; so I tried to make her orgasm as much as I could.

I reached around, and used my hand to stimulate her clit, while sliding my other hand under her shirt, and massaging her tits. She came almost instantly, and I could feel her pussy muscles clamping down on my dick; but I just kept fucking her.

By the time I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, she had come 2 more times. I leaned down, and whispered in her ear that I was about to come.

"Come inside me; please." She said. "I want to feel you filling me up."

I was a little apprehensive about doing it, but it's hard to pass up the opportunity to come inside a woman; so I slammed my dick into her a few more times, and shot my load deep inside her pussy.

At that point, we were both barely able to stand, and had to help support each other as we cleaned up, and got dressed, before returning to our seats. Neither of us talked, and Jasmine fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

When I woke up the next morning, Jasmine was no longer there. I figured she must be in the bathroom, but soon realized that we had already stopped in Toledo and were now outside the city on our way to our next stop.

I didn't quite know how to feel; on one hand, I was sad that she was gone and I hadn't had the chance to say goodbye, and on the other I was angry that she didn't wake me up before leaving. I had thought that something special had happened that night, and was disappointed that I was wrong.

I reached down and picked up my carry-on bag; planning on taking out my laptop, and losing myself in my writing. That's when I noticed a slip of paper stuffed into the front pocket of my bag.

I took the paper and unfolded it; it was a letter from Jasmine, which she must have quickly written before getting off the bus.

Dear Trent,

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I don't want you to think that that is the type of thing I do regularly; it was the first time in my life I ever did anything like that. But I just felt so drawn to you from the moment I laid eyes on you in Lincoln.

That being said, I'm not really sure what we do now. I mean we don't even live or go to school in the same states; and I'm not sure how you feel about any of this. I hope that this wasn't one-sided on my part, and that you at least feel some of what I feel.

I'm going to leave you my contact information in the hopes that you might have felt something, and will want to contact me.

Love,

Jasmine ***
Jflower91@*****.com
419-***-**** Room # ***

I read the letter over several times during the rest of my trip, memorizing every last word.

When I arrived in Boston, I was met by my Uncle at the bus station, and we headed to their house. After a quick supper, and a shower, I headed into the den to use his computer for my research into graduate studies. It didn't take me long to find the information I was looking for, and I immediately got to work.

I ended up sending Jasmine an email later that night, and after several messages back and forth, we arranged a video chat.

*****

It's now five months since that bus ride, and I'm waiting for the winter semester so I can start my graduate studies at the University of Toledo, while Jasmine continues her undergraduate studies. We live together in a small apartment, just off campus.

Oh, and by the way, it turns out that it sometimes really does only take one shot...Jasmine got pregnant that night, and we are expecting the birth of our daughter sometime in the new year; but for her sake, we're going to change the story of how her mother and I got together.

THE END