Like Peaches Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother and daughter make love for the first time.
2.6k words
4.46
211.9k
106

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan arrives home from college happy to be visiting her mom, and wanting to share everything that she had experienced in her first term. In addition to new friends, new ideas, and a new town, she had had sex with a woman. She isn't sure if she is a lesbian, but she knows that she wants do it again.

Her mother, Joan, is not very sexually experienced, so Susan wonders what her reaction will be. But because they are close, and Susan has always been able to be open with her, she knows that she won't keep this wonderful news to herself.

She needn't have worried. Susan simply says, "Mom, I had sex with a woman and liked it," and Joan just smiles and pats her hand. "You always were one to do what you wanted, dear." They laugh, and smile with their eyes at each other.

"What is she like? What's her major?"

Susan chats on about her friend, but while she does, she is surprised to notice that she is looking at her mother's breasts under her robe. It shocks that her desire for women doesn't stop at her mom. She decides to learn more about her mother's experience. She is suddenly overcome with curiosity.

"...And, well, I really loved it when she sucked my breasts. Did you ever do anything like that with a woman?"

"The only woman who sucked my breasts was you," her mom replied, "But it did feel pretty good." Joan is a little embarrassed that she says that, but it's been said and she can't take it back. She sort of touches her daughter's arm when she says that and their eyes meet for a second too long.

Susan says again that it felt so good to have her breasts sucked and fondled by a woman, and since she is a little drunk, she touches her own breasts in the memory of it. "Mom, when she sucked my nipples, I could feel it in my.... down there." You've never felt that before? "

"Oh, no honey, your father wasn't like that at all. I never felt anything like that. Mostly I liked when he was finished and he'd hold me from behind and cuddle."

Susan takes another gulp of wine and leans forward. "Mom, would you like to feel that? Because I would totally like to show you want I felt."

"Oh no honey, that wouldn't be right. "

"Come on, why not? I sucked on your breasts when I was a baby. " The daughter leans forward and with her finger begins to open her mother's robe.

Joan pulls her robe tighter around her. "Now, don't, you can't do that. "

"Are you sure? " and Susan pulls open the robe and looks at her mother's full breast. "Your breasts are so beautiful. Please, let me suck them again? Please? "

"No, dear." But Susan can tell that she doesn't mean it. She leans all the way forward and kisses her mother's nipple. She hears her mother take a sharp breath. Then she opens her mouth, and puts her lips around her mother's nipple.

Her mothers' nipple is in her mouth, and she rubs her tongue on it, and instantly feels her mother's areola begin to tighten. She puts her other hand on her mothers' other breast and lifts it slightly, then squeezes it, and then rubs the nipple with her thumb. She feels her mothers legs open slightly.

"Honey, ok, that's enough. " The daughter responds by sucking harder and squeezing harder. "Come on baby, you shouldn't be doing that. " The daughter pulls her lips away and looks into her mother's eyes. She doesn't take her hand away. "But mom, doesn't that feel good? " Her mother just looks back at her. Her daughter kisses her, keeping her mouth closed. She kisses her mother longer, and harder, and when her mother opens her mouth of her own free will, she knows what will happen tonight.

Susan's tongue slips past her mother's, and loves finding the softness there. She has kissed other women before, and she has kissed her mother, but this was the most loving and exciting kiss of her life. She feels her body heat rise, and her heart pounds. She is kissing her mother and touching her breast! Her mother pulls away a little, and Susan stops kissing her.

"Susan, I..."

"Mom, please," and she kisses her again, moving closer to her on the couch, sitting as close as she can and pressing her mother's body against the back of the couch. She puts her arm around her mother's neck, and with her other hand she opens her mother's robe, and watches her hand cradle her mother's breast in her palm. She can't believe she is doing this.

She kisses her mother again, holds her close, and she feels her mother's hands on her, tentative at first, and then stronger, holding her tighter as they kiss more.

Kissing her mother is sending sparks of light down to her pussy. She has never thought of this before... well, no, she has imagined it. Now that her mother's tongue is really in her mouth, and she is kissing her mother she has to remember that she has had thoughts, but knew they were wrong. She pulls away from a kiss so she can look at her mother's eyes again. Her mother is afraid but not resisting. She puts her tongue all around her mother's beautiful lips as if her tongue was lipstick, kisses her mother, and then smiles at her.

"Susan, honey, this doesn't bother you? I don't want to do anything that..."

"Bothers me? Oh Mom, can't you feel it?"

"Yes, honey, I'm feeling.... it, but it's wrong."

"What's wrong about this? I'm grown now. I've already had sex with a woman--and men!"

"I know but a mother isn't supposed to...."

"Mom, let me suck your breasts again; please, I have to."

Susan turns and lays in her mother's lap, putting her mouth to her mother's breast like a baby. She lays cradled in her mother's arm, one hand on her mother's free breast, rubbing the nipple, squeezing her breast, pulling on it. And with her mouth, she nurses, she pulls, she sucks, she gently bites. She looks up at her mother, and her mother smiles, not a mother's smile, but a lover's smile, a smile of love and desire.

Joan watches her daughter's mouth on her nipple, and is caught in a memory of two decades before when this same grown woman was a tiny child, and remembers the love and connection she felt then, the protection she felt. She has done a good job as a mother; her daughter is healthy, and strong, with a sense of herself and her value to the world. She is well on her way into womanhood. Joan gently moves Susan's hair away from her face and caresses her cheek, and runs her hair through her fingers. She is actually watching her daughter at her breast again, and it is the most beautiful and stimulating moment of her life.

"You are so beautiful there, my girl," she says. Susan sucks harder and Joan throws her head back with a gasp. Susan pinches her nipple and she thinks that she might soon have an orgasm. She has had them, but never from another person before. She breathes faster, and moves her hips under her daughter's body.

Susan does not let her go higher, though. She slows her touches, and her lips, and takes her mouth away from her breast. She turns onto her back and pulls off her sweatshirt to reveal her own full breasts.

"Have you ever seen my breasts, mom? "

"No, I haven't Susan, not since you were a girl."

Susan picks up her breasts in her hands. "Didn't I tell you how much I loved having them sucked? Didn't that feel wonderful?"

Joan stares at her daughter's breasts, and thinks of peaches, large peaches. They were so much rounder than she thought breasts could possibly be, and with tiny nipples that already seem very erect. Suddenly, she doesn't know what to do with her hands. She wants to touch her daughter's breasts, but can't bring herself to do it.

Susan reads that desire in her mother's eyes. "Please mom, they are aching for you." She takes her mother's hand and strokes across her hard nipple.

"Oh my god, mom. Oh!"

Joan lets Susan move her hand as she wishes, and she moans. Then on her own she grabs her daughter's breast and squeezes it.

"Oh, it is so soft," she says with surprise. "So soft, and..."

Words stop. She is fondling her daughter. She is feeling her up. She is molesting her daughter? No, not this. Her daughter is old enough, but it still feels wrong. And it feels perfectly right.

She watches her fingers on her daughter's body, stroking and pressing and holding, and touching her like she shouldn't but is anyway. Susan moans and gasps, sighs, and smiles. She pulls her mother down to her and they kiss again.

Joan slides her body down so they lay on the couch together. Susan presses one leg slightly between her mother's legs and she opens them. They wrap their arms and legs around each other and pull each other close, their breasts pressed against each other, their hands all over each other's backs, waist, heads, breasts. Their mouths opened wide and Susan presses her tongue into her mother's mouth, over and over again, as if she were fucking her mother with her tongue. Joan opens wide to her daughter's lust, and presses her pussy bone against her daughter's. Susan pulls her tongue back between her own lips, and Joan's follows.

Tentatively at first, she fucks her daughter's mouth with her tongue, then gives into the desire. She presses her tongue into her daughter, over and over again, and Susan opens, she opens everything. She feels her lips down below opening, opening to what will come, soon, from her mother, her mother's desire for her own daughter.

While they kiss, so deeply, mother and daughter, Susan pulls her mother on top of her and opens her legs until Joan's bone is resting against hers. Susan's tongue slides in and out between her mother's open lips and she gently rocks her hips against her mother's body. She is surprised to feel her mother's body begin to move with hers, and soon she is lost in the dance of it. Tongues and bodies together.

Susan becomes aware of her clit, and wants it to be touched. She realizes she is still wearing her jeans skirt, but it has been folded up around her thighs. She gently puts her hand on top of her mother's which is on her breast. Her mother pulls a away a little.

"Oh, should I..."

"No, mom, I love that, I just want..."

And she holds her mother's hand and strokes her waist with it, down to her leg and the edge of the skirt. She pushes her hips up, pressing her pussy into her mother's.

"Touch me," she says, and moves out from under her mother a little so Joan is lying next to her. Her mother tries to speak again, but her daughter kisses her and puts her mother's hand up her skirt and her fingers against her pussy. Her thong is soaking wet, and hot. Her mother again tries to say something, but her daughter holds her tighter against her mouth with one hand, and rubs her mother's fingers against her clit. She shakes with pleasure, and then puts her mother's fingers right in her pussy, and rubs them up and down.

Joan gives in. Her daughter wants this, obviously, and will tell her when to stop. She begins to kiss her daughter more gently, as she explores her daughter with her finger. Her slender finger touches the inner lips, up and down, and she kisses her daughter's face, her daughter's eyes, her cheeks, her neck. She finds her daughter's clit, and strokes one side and then the other very lightly.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good."

She slides her fingers down into Susan's wetness and brings up more juice, moving her finger in a circle around around her clit.

"Oh mom, that feels so good."

More circles.

"Oh, don't stop."

More circles, and Susan moves her clit in coordination with her mother's finger tip.

"Yes, mom, yes. like that." More touching, more juice.

"Mom, you're going to make me come."

Joan is dazed. She is touching her daughter as a mother should not, yet she would never stop. Her daughter is about to come under her fingers, and she is listening to her. Listening to her words, so sweet as they are whispered, "Mom, yes, like that, please, don't stop, yes, so good, so good." And she is listening to her daughter's body. Her clit presses up into her finger, and then away. She doesn't need to know how to do this, she just needs to be receptive.

"Mom, yes, oh, oh, I'm going to come. Make me come, mama, yes, mom, mama oh. "

Joan, kisses her daughter as she moans and comes, gasping and crying, holding on to her mother as she shakes and dances, pressing her clit into her mother's finger and then pulling away as she rides her orgasm's waves. Joan can't believe her ears, to hear her daughter's sighs of pleasure. Love swells in her, and she covers her daughter with kisses. As the waves subside, she cups her hand around Susan's pussy.

But Susan is not about to stop now. Her first orgasm always gets her started. Joan lies on Susan's chest, her hand on one perfect breast. But after just a few minutes rest, Susan asks, "Mom, can we go to your room? " Instead of protesting, as she was about to, she simply says, "Yes."

Joan gets up off the couch and looks down at her daughter, flushed, topless, skirt around her waist, naked legs open. She holds out her hand.

Susan takes it, rises, and steps out of her skirt and thong. Her mother looks at her naked body, even her hairless pussy. She pulls her robe around her.

"Come here, honey." She takes Susan's hand and leads her into her bedroom.

Susan enters her mother's bedroom, and notes that it is as it has always been, but will never be the same. Because she is about to get into her mother's bed as a lover, not a child. Her mother is at the bed, folding back her blankets, and opening them. She takes off her robe and climbs onto the bed, holding open the sheets.

"Come in honey." Susan climbs in under her mother's arm, and the sheets descend around her, so comforting, and warm. Her mother kisses her again, and with desire. Susan opens her mouth to those kisses and in seconds mother and daughter are again kissing and stroking everywhere, squeezing breasts and ass and pushing legs between and over. They roll around, sometimes Susan on top, sometimes Joan. They both say to each other, "I love you" and kiss deeply each time they do.

Susan puts her fingers into her own pussy lips and then in to her mother's mouth. "Taste how wet I am for you, mother."

Joan sucks on Susan's fingers. She has never tasted a woman's juice before, not even her own. She realizes what Susan is suggesting. Her own pussy is yet untasted by anyone, yet her daughter wants her to kiss her there. To put her mouth on another woman's vulva, her own daughter's. She knows she will. She will be like her daughter, and do what she wants to do.

****************************

Please write me if you liked this. I'd love to hear from you.