Our Story

Story Info
First encounter after talking online.
920 words
3.8
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

The first time she read one of his poems, she felt an intense connection. Then they began talking every day. When he suggested that she come visit at first she thought he was out of his mind then as they grew closer she decided she needed to see him.

Now she is standing at his front door. Her heart pounding out of her chest. She knocks on the door and he answers. The look on his face is one of complete shock. "I can't believe you actually came," he says.

" I had to see you," she says as she places suitcase inside the door. "The connection I felt while talking to you was so intense I had to come here and see how I felt standing in front of you."

"So how do you feel?" he asks.

"Like I need to sit down." He leads her over to the couch.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No nothing. I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed by this whole experience. "

"It's okay," he says. He then sits down on the couch next to her and puts his arm around her shoulder. "We can stay like this as long as you need to." At that moment, their eyes lock and he leans in and kisses her.

The kiss takes her breath away."Oh my." She had never been kissed like this in her entire life.

"I sure hope that was a good oh my," he says. He pulls her closer to him. As he does, she leans in and kisses him. This time her tongue slips between his lips. When they finally separate he says, "I guess I can answer my own question."

She was smiling from ear to ear. It is unbelievable how good it feels just sitting in his arms. She had been afraid of it feeling awkward yet it feels as if this is exactly where she is meant to be. They sit there for a while her in his arms.

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

" That sounds wonderful," she says. He takes her by the hand and guides her around the rest of the house.

The final room they enter is the master bedroom. "This is where I sleep." He sits down on the bed and pats the spot next to him. " Come on sit down here. I don't bite I promise. That is unless you want me to."

She lets out a nervous giggle. If they had kissed like that in the living room where anyone could see, she could only imagine what might happen here in his bedroom. She walks over and sits next to him in spite of her nerves.

" It's so great to finally have you here beside me . I always wondered if I'd ever get the chance to hold you in my arms." He puts his arm back around her shoulder pulling her close and kisses her lips hard. She wraps her arms around his neck as they fall back on the bed.

Their bodies intertwine as if they are one. She feels as if he is her drug and she just can not get enough. There they are in each other's arms and yet she wants to feel him closer.

As if their minds are connected he says," I so want to feel your body next to mine with no barriers between us. I want us to be flesh to flesh." He slowly unbuttons the buttons of her purple blouse. When he is done, he pushes it off her shoulders. Taking her back into his arms he kisses her deeply . As they were kissing he undoes the clasp in the back of her bra. Her breast spill out.

"Now I think you are a little over dressed," she says as she removes his t-shirt. She sighs as he tugs her up against his now bare chest. It feels amazing with him holding her like this.

He kisses his way from her neck down to her breast and keeps going. When he reaches the waistband of her pants, he slowly pulls them and her little purple bikini down her legs. Once they are both gone, it reveal a perfectly shaved pussy. " You shaved. I thought you said you never shave."

" I did it especially for you," she says.

Then he slides between her thighs and begins licking her lower lips. Almost as soon as he starts she begins to squirm. "You are liking this aren't you?" She nods her head because she's afraid that if she tries to speak it might come out as a squeak. Just when she thought she might explode he stops.

"Why?" she almost whines.

" I want you to cum with my cock deep inside that wet pussy of yours." He quickly shoves his pants down and throws them off the bed. Then he swings himself over the top of her and slowly drives his cock into her.

She can feel the muscles of her pussy trying to suck his cock deeper into her body . As he picks up the pace, she begins to whimper.

" Are you ready? I want us to come together."

" Definitely," she says. He then drives his cock into her

finding her G-spot. Within moments she climaxes bathing his cock in her juices. Almost similitaniously she feels him shoot his load into her.

They lay there in each other's arms for a long time just enjoying the after glow.

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers