The Chauffeur & the Lady

Story Info
He introduces his Lady employer to BDSM.
5.5k words
4.46
47.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Julie duly accompanied her husband Richard to the airport as he left for another of his overseas business trips. The Rolls Royce cruised along the country lanes with Peter, the recently appointed chauffeur/stable master, driving in the front seat. Richard had his nose stuck in business papers and as Julie gazed out the windows her mind once again turned to the smell of the leather. Every time she sat in the Rolls the aroma of the leather seats made her so wet and she shifted in confusion on the cool rear seat.

Julie had married Richard eight years ago and the marriage soon lost its gloss. She had everything she could possibly need in the large manor house and plenty of money to purchase virtually whatever she desired. Amy, the maid/cook who had been employed at the same time as Peter, looked after Julie and the house. But the lack of attention from Richard grew more frustrating as the months passed. Julie was a highly sexed woman but her vibrators in the bedroom drawer were not enough to satisfy her desires. Two years ago she had purchased a computer and that had opened up a whole new world. She gratefully found that her fantasies of pleasure and pain were not hers alone, that there were thousands of others out there with similar needs. But of course Julie had to keep to herself and could not speak to anyone about her desires.

Julie jumped as Richard gave her a kiss on the cheek as the car came to a halt on the airport concourse. Her daydreaming stopped as she bade farewell to her husband; he would be gone for nearly two weeks. Julie waited in the car as Peter carried the suitcases inside, wanting to touch herself so badly. She was grateful when Peter returned and they headed in the direction of home.

“Ma’am you know I have to drop the car into the dealers for its regular service?”

“Oh yes of course Peter, how do we get home from there?”

“I have arranged to borrow a car Ma’am, then I will return it tomorrow and collect the Rolls.”

“Very good Peter, I should have known you would have everything arranged.” Julie smiled at Peter’s reflection in the rear vision mirror. She was aware that Peter kept glancing at her while he drove and it pleased her that she still attracted the looks of men wherever she went. While she knew that Peter was forbidden fruit, the fact that he was in the ‘tall, dark and handsome’ category made him good to have around. He was an excellent worker, his dual duties with the transport and the stables being efficiently handled every day. “Tell me Peter, are there any good chauffeur jokes? I could do with a laugh.”

“Chauffeur jokes? Yes Ma’am I know a few, but they are all a bit rude.”

“Come on Peter tell me one,” Julie pleaded, “Cheer me up.”

“Very well Ma’am. A chauffeur was driving the eighteen-year-old daughter of his employer home from boarding school for the summer holidays when the car got a flat tire. The chauffeur got out to put the spare tire on but he was having trouble getting the hubcap off the wheel with the tool from the car’s kit. The young lady was watching his futile efforts and said, “Do you want a screwdriver? To which the chauffeur replied. “Might as well, I can’t get this bloody hubcap off.”

There was silence for a short time until Julie suddenly burst out laughing, “Screw driver! Ha ha, very funny Peter!”

Peter smiled his thanks into the rear vision mirror while Julie giggled to herself in the rear seat.

A short detour brought them to the Rolls Royce dealer and it wasn’t long before Julie was seated again on leather in the front passenger seat of a sporty BMW roadster. A thrill of excitement ran through her body as Peter settled in the driver’s seat beside her.

“Please put the safety belt on Ma’am,” Peter asked as he eased the BMW into the traffic.

Julie complied with his wish and soon they were cruising down the hedged lanes towards the manor house.

“Peter, you are a trained driver right?” Julie suddenly asked.

“Oh yes Ma’am, I have done courses in defensive driving and I did race cars some years ago.”

“Well why not show me what this car can do,” Julie demanded, “I get bored driving slow in the damn Rolls all the time.”

Peter’s answer was to drop down two gears and floor the accelerator. The BMW shot forward and was soon moving quickly but safely down the lane.

“Yes that’s better!” Julie cried as the air rushed in the open window blowing her hair awry. The familiar dampness between her legs reappeared as Peter worked the steering wheel smoothly through the turns, also enjoying himself.

The car slowed and stopped as they came to a main road.

“Ma’am, you seem to be enjoying yourself, may I make a suggestion?”

“Yes Peter?” Julie was intrigued.

“There is too much traffic to really let this car go, but I could go to the old airfield near home. The access roads around the perimeter are still in good condition and quite safe, that’s if you want to Ma’am.”

“Wonderful, I need some excitement in my life, let’s go!” Julie exclaimed.

Peter grinned and soon he was opening the gates into the old airfield.

As he climbed back in the BMW he said, “I know these roads well Ma’am so don’t be alarmed. I used to race here many years ago and I came here a few days ago in my car on my day off. Just sit back in your seat and hold onto the grab handle.”

Peter smiled at Julie as he reached across to make sure her seatbelt was correctly positioned. The back of his hand brushed against the swell of her breast as he adjusted the belt. She wondered if the touch had been accidental but said nothing as Peter revved the engine and dropped the clutch.

The rear wheels spun with the squeal of rubber on tarmac and the car was soon speeding around the old track. The ‘G’ forces made Julie hold tight as Peter flung the BMW around the corners, braking later and later for each corner as he adjusted to the car and the optimum temperature was reached in both tires and brakes. Julie squealed a few times making Peter grin as he deliberately slid the car sideways to wash off speed as he entered the corners.

After about ten thrilling laps he brought the car to a standstill. “I think I had better stop now Ma’am, the dealer may complain about the tire wear if we continue. Did you enjoy that Ma’am?”

“You can see I loved it Peter, thank you so much.” Julie leaned across and kissed Peter on the cheek. Both of them blushed at the sudden show of affection but said nothing. “Oh I needed some excitement in my life, can we do it again sometime in your car?”

“Of course Ma’am,” Peter replied as he drove from the airfield, stopping again to shut the gate.

They were soon home and Julie walked quickly to her bedroom. Her pussy was sopping from the excitement of the drive home and it did not take long to strip and for her practiced fingers to give relief. Afterwards she lay relaxing on the bed, thinking about Peter and the fast driving, the brush of her breast and the kiss. Julie drifted off to sleep for a while to be awoken by the sound of horses hooves outside her window. She quickly donned a silk robe and went out on the balcony to see what the noise was all about.

Peter, dressed in riding gear with leather boots and crop, was astride her husband’s favorite stallion and having some trouble controlling the beast. Julie’s nipples hardened and her pussy flowed again under the robe as Peter used the crop on the horse’s flank. The horse reared trying to dislodge Peter but he retained his seat on the saddle as he gradually brought the stallion under control.

The bucking ceased when the horse finally realized he could not win and Peter looked up at Julie on the balcony. “It’s alright Ma’am, he has a lot of spirit but I know handle anyone like that.”

With that Peter saluted Julie with the crop and set the horse off up the driveway at a gallop. Julie shivered and walked unsteadily back into her room. As she lay on the bed again with her vibrator humming between her legs images of the crop rising and falling flooded her mind. She could hear the crack of the leather tip on the horse’s flank and a huge orgasm swept through her lovely body. Later she drifted off into a restless sleep, dreaming of herself nude, Peter and the crop.

Julie was woken by a knock on her bedroom door from the maid, Amy.

“Scuse me Ma’am, dinner will be ready in thirty minutes, will you be down?”

“Oh yes Amy, thank you, I will be down in a few minutes.”

Julie had a quick shower and dressed in tight jeans, a see-through blouse with a white lace bra and a red thong splitting the crack between her lovely buttocks. After dinner Amy left for her regular visit to her nearby parents and Julie was left alone in the large house. She tried to watch television for a while but could not concentrate. Even the familiar BDSM sites on her computer failed to keep her interest.

Without making a conscious decision Julie found herself walking from her home to the stables where lights still shone brightly. As she walked into the stables Peter walked towards her, still dressed in his riding gear, slapping the crop against his leather boots.

“Evening Peter, is everything all right?” Julie asked.

“Yes thank you Ma’am, the horses have settled well, unlike yourself if I may say so.”

“W, what do you mean?” Julie stuttered.

“You know what I mean Julie,” Peter said as he grabbed her left arm and guided her strongly toward the equipment room. “The fast drive in the car and my use of the crop on the stallion really made you excited and wet didn’t it?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Julie spluttered, “Take your hands off me now!”

“Just do as I say Julie and you’ll be all right, it’s time the stuck up brat was brought down a peg or two.”

Peter guided Julie into the room full of saddles, reins, riding boots, whips, rope and all the equipment needed for a busy stable. A freshly polished saddle gleaming in the bright light sat on a timber frame. Peter pulled Julie over to the saddle and pushed her face down near the freshly polished leather.

“Smell the leather Julie, breath in deep, you love it don’t you?” Peter said forcefully. “I’ve watched you in the Rolls, leather turns you on doesn’t it?”

“No, no, I don’t know what you mean,” Julie cried, not willing to admit that she was indeed very turned by the current situation. “Let me go right now or I’ll scream.”

“Nobody will hear you Julie, Amy has gone until tomorrow and Richard is thousands of miles away.” Peter pushed Julie’s head down so her nose was right on the saddle. “Breathe it in brat, you know you love it.”

Despite her protestations Julie found the smell of the saddle having its usual effect and being forced by Peter was making her vulnerable and bewildered. She knew her pussy was flooding and that her nipples were rock hard.

“Let me go Peter and I won’t tell Richard when he gets home. You harm me and you’ll never have a job like this again.”

Peter laughed and pushed Julie right down over the saddle so that her arse was high in the air. His strength made it easy to hold her in position with his left hand while his right hand held and raised the crop.

‘Whack’ - the crop landed across Julie’s tight jeaned bottom.

“Owwwwww” Julie cried in shock at the sudden pain.

‘Whack, whack, whack!’ - Peter continued to land the crop across Julie’s lovely arse, ignoring her cries and struggles.

After ten strokes an amazing change took place. Julie stopped struggling and collapsed over the saddle, making no attempt to stop or resist the beating. She was moaning constantly but it was the sound of a very turned on woman, not that of someone in distress. Peter gave Julie a few more strokes with the crop then pulled her to her feet to face him. Julie’s eyes were shining and her hard nipples pressed against the thin material of her blouse. She stood there making no attempt to escape, her breasts rising and falling with excitement.

“You love it don’t you brat?” Peter said confidently. “Just do as I tell you and you will be taken back to the house later.”

Julie amazed herself by nodding her head and remaining silent. She thought to herself that it’s like I’m daring him to continue and marveled at her own courage.

“Put your hands out together straight in front of you,” Peter ordered as he took some leather harness from a hook on the wall.

Julie held out her hands as instructed, thrilled at being ordered and controlled by this strong man. Peter wrapped the harness around her wrists, securing them together, then threw a length of rope over a beam and looped it through the harness around her wrists. Peter pulled the rope and raised Julie’s hands above her head; she was now secure and unable to run.

Peter stood in front of Julie and smiled, “See I know what you need brat, and judging from the lack of resistance you don’t mind too much either.”

“What are you going to do now?” Julie asked, her uncertainty showing in her shaking voice.

Peter’s answer was to grip the front of her blouse in both hands and rip it off. The buttons flew as he tore the material and threw the remains on the floor. Next his hands went to the buckle of her belt which he unclipped and slipped from the loops in her jeans. Julie’s panting increased as Peter undid the button and the zip, and soon the jeans were around her ankles. He reached down, took them off and threw them aside. A flick knife suddenly appeared in his hand and with quick movements Julie’s flimsy bra and her thong were also lying on the dirty floor.

Peter held the flick knife up in front of Julie’s face and shook his head from side to side at her distressed expression. He folded the knife and slipped it back in his pocket before running a hand over her pussy.

He held up the moisture-streaked hand for Julie to see and smiled, “See I was right, you love it don’t you? Now let’s see how you like the crop on bare skin.”

Peter moved behind Julie noting that she made no verbal effort to stop him. He took a black cloth from his pocket and secured it over Julie’s eyes.

“No, please, no blindfold Peter!” Julie pleaded, then, “Owwwwwww!” as the crop bit into her smooth white buttocks.

‘Whack, whack, whack!” Peter was very accurate with the crop and criss-crossed red lines appeared across the curves of her arse.

Julie was crying out at each blow that stung a lot more on her bare skin compared to the first whacks over her jeans. Her legs were kicking and her body twisting as Peter continued to rain blows of the crop on her rapidly reddening cheeks.

To her amazement Julie felt the onset of an orgasm and cried out, “Oh God! I’m going to cum!”

Peter immediately stopped swatting Julie and ordered, “Do not orgasm Julie, wait until I give permission.”

“I can’t, I can’t!” Julie screamed.

“Yes you can Julie,” Peter said as he stroked her back soothingly, “You will not orgasm until I say so! Six strokes and you may climax on the last one, understand?”

Julie nodded her head as she moaned loudly.

‘Crack’ - “Ahhhhhhh”

‘Crack’ - “Oh God!”

‘Crack’ - “Shiiiiiittttttt”

‘Crack’ - “Urrrrgggghhhhh”

‘Crack!!’ - “Yes! Yes!”

‘CRACK’ - “Aiiiiieeeeeeee”

On the completion of the sixth stroke Julie screamed, her back arched and her body shook violently as the long awaited orgasm swept through her perspiring body. Peter wrapped his arms around Julie and hugged her tight. Her body continued to shake and shiver for some time as some stresses of the past were released.

When Julie has calmed a little Peter knelt down behind her and grasped her ankles, spreading her legs wider apart.

“Please Peter, take the blindfold off, I want to, arrrrrggghhh! Julie screamed in shock, “Who is that?”

Julie’s exclamation came as a second pair of hands suddenly touched her breasts, fondling, squeezing, stroking and pinching the nipples. She gasped again as the stranger’s lips touched her right breast, sucking, biting and pulling the nipple away from her chest. Another scream as the assailant’s mouth opened wide, cramming as much as possible of Julie’s breast between the teeth and then biting hard into the soft flesh. Julie tried to kick her legs but Peter’s grip was too strong as her left breast was subjected to the same biting treatment.

Julie gasped as she felt the tongue licking lower, slowly down over her tummy towards her wet pussy. Practiced fingers spread Julie’s hairy labia apart and the tongue licked and teased her hard clitoris. Julie’s back arched as the unknown person ate her cunt and she screamed again as a finger pressed against and then entered her arsehole. The excitement of the whipping combined with the oral assault of her pussy soon had Julie screaming again as another orgasm swept through her body. The lady of the manor’s legs refused to support her anymore and only the ropes to her wrist straps stopping her from collapsing on the floor. Peter quickly lifted Julie in his arms while the other person untied the rope and released the straps from her wrists.

Julie’s glowing and marked body was still shaking as Peter held her in his arms and carried her from the stables to the manor house. The long staircase did not slow his powerful legs and soon Julie was being laid on her bed. Peter took the blindfold from her eyes and pulled the covers over Julie’s still panting body. Without a word he left the room and Julie soon slipped into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Julie was surprised to see the clock showing 9.25am when she awoke. For a moment she wondered if last night had just been a dream. Then she looked at her breasts and saw the teeth marks and knew it was real. Julie rubbed her still sore marked buttocks and her mind spun as she recalled the events. The sting of the crop had been an amazing turn on and the orgasms the most powerful she had ever experienced. But what would happen now? How could she face Peter again and who was the other person who had tongued her so well? Would Richard find out? Confusion and a feeling of helplessness were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Ma’am, are you awake yet?” It was Amy the maid with a breakfast tray.

“Oh yes Amy, come in, I didn’t realize it was so late.” Julie made sure the sheets covered the marks on her breasts.

“Are you all right Ma’am? You seem to be a bit flushed.” Amy inquired innocently.

“Umm, yes thank you Amy, I just didn’t sleep well last night, I think I had a nightmare.”

“As long as you are well Ma’am, I’ll come back for the tray in thirty minutes and draw your bath.” Amy curtsied and left the bedroom.

Julie ate the breakfast and laid back on the bed again, her mind still troubled by the events of last night. Thinking about the way the stranger’s tongue made her pussy very wet again, who could that have been?

A knock on the door and Amy entered again; lifting the tray from the bed and placing it on a table near the door. To Julie’s surprise and annoyance Amy walked back to bed and stood beside it looking down at her employer.

“Did you enjoy your breakfast? She asked, “Did you like the taste?” Without warning Amy suddenly reached down and pulled the covers completely off Julie who tried in vain to cover the marks on her nude body.

Amy sat down on the side of the bed and continued, “I certainly loved the taste of your cunt last night Julie and you sure loved being whipped by Peter didn’t you?

Julie lay there, her mouth open and her mind whirling. This was getting too much for her to comprehend. Her eyes widened as Amy took some silken cord from her apron pocket.

“Spread your arms and legs out wide Julie, NOW!” Amy ordered.

“What? You must be joking Amy!” The tremor in Julie’s voice showed the shock she was feeling. “Why should I?”

“Why Julie? Because deep down you want to, like in those bondage web sites you keep looking at. We know all about you Julie and we are going to give you the control you need so desperately. Last night was just the start, I bet you are very wet right now, right?”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12