Logan and Lauren Ch. 11

Story Info
Taking Risks...
2k words
4.75
32.6k
34

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe?" Logan's voice whispered into my dream. I clenched my eyes shut and drifted back to sleep. After a moment with no response, he moved his shoulder to wake me up.

"Huh?" I growled, a little irritated... I had fallen asleep shortly after laying down on his bed and now he was interrupting my rest.

"Do you ever think about the future?" he asked, oblivious to my frustration. I sat up, stretched, and let out a big yawn.

"Of course I think about the future, Logan... I've spent my entire life thinking about and preparing for the future. Why?" I asked, looking up at him. He never was this deep, now that he was touching this, it couldn't be good.

"We graduate in May and I don't even know where I'm going, yet," he said, staring at the ceiling. I turned on my stomach and hovered my face in front of his to look into his eyes.

"You don't know where you're going because you don't know what school is going to offer you the best scholarship, yet, Logan. Not because you're slacking... look at you! Your grades are good, you're up for a scholarship, you're doing great," I said softly, running my fingertips along his cheek. It's not that he needed a scholarship, it was just that he wanted to feel like he was good enough to deserve one.

"You know where you're going, though, don't you?" he asked, slowly exhaling. So, this is what this was about.

"Yes," I agreed with a nod, "I'm going to OU with Dillon."

"What about us?" he asked, absentmindedly.

"What about us, Logan? We're going to be fine, no need to worry," I said sternly.

"How can we be if I'm not good enough to go there with you?" he said, looking up at the ceiling again.

"You're good enough to go wherever you want, Babe. OU has been scouting you at every game and I have no doubt they'll be offering you a position on their team. Now, enough of this nonsense... lay down and go to sleep. I love you," I said, planting a reassuring kiss on his lips.

"I love you, too, Lauren," he said as he pulled me closer to his body. I couldn't help but think about what he was saying... if we did go to different colleges, what would become of us?

~*~*~*~

I woke up with a start. I was in an empty and unfamiliar bed. Overnight, I had forgotten that I was at Logan's and not at home. I sat up frantically, looking around for him. He was nowhere to be found. On the verge of freaking out, I noticed a note on the bedside table.

Get dressed, I have a surprise for you. -Logan

'As if waking up in an empty bed wasn't enough of a surprise,' I thought, relieved. I looked through his closet to find a clean shirt. I settled on one of his plain, white tees. I pulled a pair of his basketball shorts over my thighs and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth with a new toothbrush labeled 'for you'. After washing my face and pulling my hair into a messy ponytail, I got a text from Logan.

Logan: Come downstairs

I silently prayed that Nadine wasn't around because I really didn't want to deal with her bullshit. I understood why she acted the way she did but that didn't mean I liked it.

With a shaky hand, I turned the door knob and exited Logan's bedroom. After about three steps, I was met by a very wrinkled Bear. "Hello, Bear!" I greeted, rubbing his wrinkled forehead. At that moment, my phone vibrated with another text from Logan.

Logan: Leave the damn dog alone lol I'm more important

I rolled my eyes and smirked... That was Logan for you. I made my way to the staircase. Gripping the smooth, curved banister as I began my descent. At the bottom of the stairs, I saw Logan, looking like he was up to no good.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead," he said when I made it to him. Before I could reply, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I missed you... I've been waiting for you to wake up for three hours and it took all I had not to attack you. You are too damn sexy when you're asleep. Though I gotta say: you look even sexier in my clothes." His eyes rolled over my body, causing mild moisture to begin between my thighs.

"Whatever, Logan," I said, shaking my head until I realized that he said three hours. "Three hours? Why the hell did you get up like it was a school day?"

"I really don't know. All I know is that it was crazy how hard it was for me to keep myself distracted when you weren't around, so I made the decision that we're gonna be together forever," he said, smirking.

"Aww, you're sweet," I said, raising an eyebrow, "What's the catch?"

He looked at me in disbelief, "Whatever do you mean, Lauren?" he asked, his voice laced with false innocence. He released my waist, went into the living room, and had a seat on a large couch.

"I mean, you're acting really weird, Logan... What are you up to?" I said, remaining rooted to my spot.

"I'm not up to anything, Babe. Come here," he said, patting his lap. He had a mischievous gleam in his beautiful, green eyes... I loved him.

Against my better judgment, I walked over to him and straddled his lap. "I thought you had a surprise for me," I said, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"I do," he replied, kissing me again, "but you have to be a good girl if you want it." I could feel his lips curl into a smirk... He was definitely up to something.

"A good girl? I'm always good." I said innocently as I bit my bottom lip... if he wanted to play, I was game. He let out an audible growl and gripped my breasts over my shirt. I smiled inside when I felt his cock stiffen beneath me. I loved the effect I had on him.

"So you wanna be a tease? I'll show you what being a tease gets you," he said pulling his shirt over my head. "Where's your bra, Lauren?"

"Upstairs on the floor where you flung it, Logan," I said, coolly. His eye rolled over my naked breasts before lowering his hot mouth to my hard, left nipple. I exhaled sharply as his white teeth nibbled on it, slightly.

"And your panties?" he inquired, rubbing my hairless pussy through the thin fabric of his basketball shorts. I felt a heat wave wash over me.

"Right next to the bra," I said, tilting my head back. Logan took advantage of the extra skin by running his tongue over the center of my neck, along my trachea.

"You're such a naughty girl, Lauren," he said, slipping his hand past the waistband of the shorts, "Coming down here with no bra or panties. You knew what you'd do to me."

I gasped as he slid two fingers into my hot cunt. "Fuck, Logan," I groaned as he moved them inside of me.

"Do you want me, Lauren?" he asked, nipping at my collarbone. He removed my ponytail holder and tangled the fingers of his free hand into my hair and pulled my head back. "I said: Do. You. Want. Me?" he said, pounding my pussy with every word.

"Yesss," I hissed, wanting nothing more than him to fuck me, "in your bedroom."

He released my hair and gave me a sharp slap on my right breast. My nipple felt like it was on fire. "That isn't what I asked you, Lauren... You're supposed to be my good girl. For the last time and with nothing extra: do you want me?"

"Yes," I said, with a pathetic nod.

"Good girl," he said, lovingly sucking the nipple he just hurt. "Think about it, Babe... anyone could come through that door...at any moment." He said, gesturing to the door on the far wall. Involuntarily, my pussy clenched on his fingers. "I take it you like the thought of that... Stand up."

I did as I was told, reluctantly removing his talented fingers from inside of me. I watched longingly as he sucked each one clean, looking deep into my eyes. He gripped the waistband of the shorts and pulled them down. I stood before him naked and shaking, the pure thrill of possibly getting caught coursed through my veins. He beckoned me with his index finger, gesturing for me to straddle his lap again.

Feeling the cool of his clothing against my heated, naked body was exhilarating. He reached behind me and pushed his fingers in my pussy from that angle. I was in heaven. "Please," I begged, "no more teasing."

With that, he flipped me on my stomach beside him on the couch, pulled me up by my waist, and separated my thighs, leaving me in a very open doggy style position.

"Lauren," he said, smacking my ass, "you haven't been very good. You've actually been very defiant. I will fuck you wherever I want, whenever I want, and I will tease you as long as I like. I'll tease you until your body physically aches for me if I so choose, is that clear?"

I had no idea why, but his words were getting me so worked up I could hardly hold still. Where he got this new method, I didn't know, but it was too hot.

"Yes," I said into the cushion of the sofa. He smacked my pussy, causing me to yelp like a wounded puppy.

"Yes, what?" he growled as he ran his fingertips along my spine, causing goosebumps to rise.

"Yes, Sir," I said, beaten. Pride had no place in sex.

"Good girl," he said, standing. He instructed me to turn with my chest against the back of the couch and my knees on the cushions. Before long, I heard the jingle of his belt buckle and the sound of a zipper...I felt his hard cock at my entrance, sliding between the sticky lips.

"Lauren, is this pussy ready?" he asked, pushing the head inside and back out again.

"Yes, Sir," I said, nodding. It took all I had not to back up until he was buried deep inside of me.

"Show me," he said, backing away (to my disappointment). Driven by lust, I reached both hands behind me and spread it open for him.

Without warning, he slammed himself into me. My eyes rolled back and I let out a sigh of relief and he pounded me with abandon. My senses were on fire, I relished in the feeling of his zipper scratching the bottom of my ass cheeks, the feeling of his hands pulling my hair, yanking my head backwards, the sound of the skin of his hips ramming into mine, and his fingers expertly stroking my clit.

When I tried to move my hands to steady myself, he stopped me with a simple: "Don't you fucking dare." I obediently continued to spread my pussy as he gripped my shoulders and plowed into me. I sank my teeth in the sofa as my orgasm approached.

"Oh my, God, Logan! I fucking love you," I squealed as my pussy contracted on his still pumping cock. Soon, his respirations became irregular as I captured his seed. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around my waist as he continued to fill me.

When our breathing slowed, he pulled out of me, spent. He took a seat beside me on the sofa, still fully clothed. He grabbed me and pulled me flush against his chest and kissed my forehead. "I love you, too."

At that moment, we heard keys jingle in the door. After looking at each other for a brief second, we grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs. Once safely out of sight, we peeked over the banister to see who it could be. In stepped a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes that looked as if he could have been Logan in about 25 years.

"Logan! I know you're home, it smells like sex!" He yelled, looking around. He didn't look angry, he looked amused.