New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagBDSMBehind Closed Doors 2

Behind Closed Doors 2

bytxdelight©

With a heavy sigh, Theresa made her way to Scott's. She hadn't been able to sleep since their encounter last week. Fingers gently rapped on his door. She'd been debating it for a week...should she go? And if she did, what would she say? She shook her head when no answer was heard within a few moments, quickly beginning to walk away. Before she got three steps, she heard the click of the deadbolt and saw him standing there, smiling. "You have a nasty habit of leaving in a quick fashion." She bit her lower lip, smiling softly. "Hi..." she could have slapped herself right there. She spoke that one word so ditzy...so submissive. He nodded, smiling. "Come on in."

She stepped inside, smiling. "Something smells really good..." she said, looking around. "Dinner," He smiled. She blinked, noticing he had set the table for two. "Expecting company...?" she said with a somewhat dissapointed tone in her voice. "Just you." He smiled, nodding. "I saw your car pull into the parking lot, thought you might like to join me." She smiled brightly, nodding as he pulled her a seat, very gentlemanly pouring some wine and dishing out some pasta and peppers. It somewhat dissapointed her that he hadn't said anything about their encounter...

With dinner finished, they had another glass of wine on the couch. She had to speak, it was killing her. "I had such a wonderful time last week, you know." He grinned, nodding softly. "So did I." She smiled, moving in for a kiss. He backed off, shaking his head for a grin. She looked at him somewhat puzzled as he smiled, nodding. "You're my toy, not the other way around..." She blinked before he spoke, smiling. "Take off your top." She blinked again, yet doing as he spoke. The way he commanded her, took control of her, made her extremely excited. He grinned, staring at her unblinking. Now your bra... She did so slowly, watching him as she tugged gently on her nipple rings. She got the point now as she followed up by removing her skirt, no panties adorning her this time. "Good girl..." he said with a wry grin. "Now move to the bed...lie down on your hands and knees..."

She stepped to the bed, lying down as he instructed. He sat on the edge of the bed, small chains pulled up that were attatched to the headboard. He locked them to her nipple rings, grinning. "So you can't get away from me..." She gasped as she inadvertantly moved backward, swallowing. What had she gotten into this time... He smiled, pulling a large vibrator he had bought the day after she left. With a playful smack to her arse, he turned it on, running its length over her for a moment, pulling it away again. The light buzz eminating from the toy pierced her mind as she pushed her hips back, trying to get it close again, the chains on her nipple rings holding her. She whimpered, moving back. God her breasts were going to be sore, she thought as he brought the device to her lips, sliding it only slightly in. She moaned, pushing back before those chains pulled on her nipples...god she was wet. Before she knew it, she was cumming. That didn't stop him though.

He continued, generating orgasm after orgasm. She loved her playtime...she would do anything for him... "Get over here so I can suck your cock..." He smirked, shaking his head. "Are you telling me what to do...?" Maybe I could just leave you... She shook her head quickly... "No please...nononono..." He smiled, sliding that device all the way into her. "Then maybe you should ask me nicely..." She moaned, whimpering as she bucked her hips, the rings pulling again. "Please..please...I'll do anything..."

He grinned, nodding as he pulled her rings from the chains, smiling. "Anything?" She nodded quickly, moving toward him. He smiled as he grabbed a collar, slipping it on her. "You have to be mine...no one else's." She nodded quickly, wondering what had gotten into her. "Yes..." He smiled, nodding. "Find a proper address for me..." She smiled, pulling his shirt off, kissing down his chest. "Yes master..." Two hours ago she was Theresa, simple market analyst...now she was Theresa, market analyst/volountary sex slave... She whimpered, sliding off his pants and boxers quickly. She wanted it now... soft pink lips wrapped around that rock hard member. Her tongue slid slowly against the shaft as her lips slid back up, tongue circling the head. One hand toyed with his balls as she licked up his length, those big innocent eyes shining to him. "Cum for me master, please...." He moaned, guiding her head as she bobbed on him, sucking harder. He moaned, unable to contain her stimulation any longer as hot streaks of white shot into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop, licking him dry as she whimpered, crawling into his lap. "I'm so sore and wet..." He grinned. "Good...we'll have to see how much more sore and wet we can make you..."

Report Story

bytxdelight© 0 comments/ 19434 views/ 0 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel