Breaching Gloria

Story Info
Wife enjoys first anal sex.
3.4k words
4.63
186.2k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Erosite for editorial assistance.

Recently, while preparing vanilla icing for a tray of cooling cinnamon buns, I heard Todd yell from the bathroom.

"Gloria, I haven't got a towel!" It prompted my memory: I'd washed them earlier and had forgotten to replace them. However, there were plenty in the hallway.

"Linen cupboard," I called back. He thudded down the passageway naked and wet. Hot, I thought.

"Sorry," I said, gawking over my shoulder.

My husband has always looked after himself. He turns me on. He's reminded me of Bruce Willis ever since he shaved his head three years ago. To complement the look, he lifts massive weights to tone his arms and chest, and he's well hung. I'm blessed.

I heard Todd chuckle behind me, turned and saw his wide grin as he towelled his back in the kitchen doorway. Stretched out like that, he showed off his narrow waste and flat stomach, the neat line of hair joining his belly button to his cock. His eyes snaked the length of my body.

"Just want to see me naked, huh?" he said. I turned and pretended the washing required my full attention, "You're lookin' good babe." After a second, Todd's shower-cool hands squeezed my waist. He kissed the back of my neck.

"My wife is sexy as hell," he said, releasing the clasp that held up my hair.

"Thanks, Hon," I said.

I felt his hardness press against one butt cheek and smiled to myself in the glass. I was wearing a short netball skirt, white button-down blouse and red lipstick that Todd said made my dark eyes more intense. I twisted so I could see him, the blue-eyed man I loved and had slept beside for the last seven years: my best friend.

"You know this is my fantasy," Todd said in that low voice I recognized. "Where I bend you over the sink and fuck you from behind." He flexed his dick. Adrenaline pumped throughout my body, startling my steady pulse.

"Oh, that one," I said, leaning back against his warm chest. One of his hands worked its way up my outer thigh, beneath my skirt.

"Yep," he said in a breathy tone, "You are my ultimate fantasy." My stomach sank. I knew he was lying. I remembered a conversation we'd had years ago.

"Do straight guys really fantasize about anal sex?" I asked, hiding my excitement.

We had just celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary and one of his magazines lay open on my lap.

"It does make me horny," he said. He gave me a thoughtful look. "Gloria, you do have a great ass."

"Do you feel like you're missing out?" I persisted. Todd shrugged then grinned.

"Are you offering?" he said.

"I wasn't brought up that way," I reminded him.

When Todd had fucked me after that brief conversation, I closed my eyes and imagined his cock was inside my ass instead of my pussy. I imagined myself bent face down over the sofa in high heels, legs spread, his cock fiercely pumping my backside. In this playground of fantasy he used obscene, fantastic words that I knew were evil: sodomy, buggery, anal fucking. I had climaxed with those filthy words in my head.

"There are things I want to do to you," Todd said, as though he sensed where I'd drifted off. His hand tugged my panties down then he snaked his fingers around to my pussy and began stroking. I moistened and swelled under his expert touch. Todd's other hand lifted my skirt right up so I felt the heat of his naked cock resting between my bum cheeks. That was allowed. I'd let him oil up his cock plenty of times and rub it between my breasts, against my stomach, between my butt cheeks.

Todd kissed down the side of my throat until my skin tingled like sunburn.

"Spread your legs," he whispered, and then pulled me back against him. He pushed my panties further down and they slid to the floor. My heart was thumping away like a freight train. I stepped out of my panties and opened my legs.

"I like being half dressed when we do it," I said. "It makes me feel dirty."

"Like the other day," Todd said, "just before your book club got here."

"On the coffee table on all fours," I said and giggled, "jeans around my knees. They'd never have looked me in the eye again if they'd seen us."

I spread my legs further and focussed on Todd's fingers using juice from my pussy to wet the outer lips.

"You're so wet," Todd said.

"You have great hands," I returned. He made a pleased sound and slid his thumb back and forth just inside my pussy opening. Then he rubbed the thick shaft of his cock against the long crease over my tight, back entrance. I had the sudden, desperate urge to feel it shoved inside me. I moaned and pushed back against him.

"I like that," I said. Todd squeezed his hips forward against me then pushed down on my back so I was bent over, jammed up against the bench.

"Don't treat me like a lady," I breathed. "I want it hot and rough and dirty."

"Oh yeah?" said Todd. Excitement ran through me about what he could do with me spread open in front of him, defenceless and accessible. Todd rubbed slippery fingers against my clit. My pussy opened like a split peach.

"You feel wet and ready for my cock," he growled against my ear.

"Very ready," I agreed.

Todd ran his hands up to my ribs, cupping my breasts in his warm palms. I could have screamed in frustration; he was such a gentleman.

When Todd undid the buttons of my blouse and swiped tacky thumbs across my nipples, I realized it was my pussy juice. I jutted my bum and dipped my back, displaying my pussy to him.

"Todd, please fuck me," I begged.

"You sexy, little bitch!" he growled, then squeezed my nipples. Little electric shots sprang back into my chest. I arched further and felt Todd hard against the hot, tissue-paper flesh around my ass. Dripping with readiness, I imagined saying: "Fuck my ass, honey; spear that big, hard dick up my butt." But I couldn't. Years of conditioning and restraint stopped me.

"I love when you bend me over and fuck me," I said, wishing he would decode my signals and take my virgin ass right there in the kitchen. But Todd was well behaved, of course.

"Loose little slut," he teased. I giggled, leaned even further down till my nipples touched the bubbly dishwater and had to lift my chin to keep dry. Todd pushed his dick against my wet, swollen slit. The full length of his cock slid right in.

"Uuhh," I groaned, as my body accepted the intrusion.

"Baby you feel so good," he said. One of his hands squeezed my breast while the other played with my clit. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the delicious sensation of Todd's cock; the pull and drag as it pushed in and out.

"Rough you said?" confirmed Todd.

"Uh huh," I answered.

Todd used both hands to pull my ripe pussy lips apart until they stung. He jabbed his buried cock harder and deeper until his balls felt like they were trying to force their way inside.

"You like that?" he rasped.

"Ohhh, yeah." I gave the sink my full weight while Todd filled and stretched my pussy to the limit. Orgasm hit me like a pleasure mallet. I moaned and bowed my back.

When I surfaced, I realized Todd had not come. I sensed an opportunity.

"That was sensational," I said. Todd hugged me round the waist, but I stayed still. "You want to try something a bit more intense?" I asked. I held my breath; my heart hammered.

"What do you mean?" Todd said. He'd had gone very still and I panicked for a second. What if he'd gone off the idea or thought I was a slut? How would I feel afterwards?

"Do you still want to try anal?" I asked. You could've heard a pin drop. Then words gushed out like a river breaking its banks.

"Oh god Gloria, it's my ultimate fantasy," he enthused. "You have the most beautiful ass. You've no idea how long I've wanted to fuck it." I smiled with relief.

"Okay," I said, "Let's do it."

Todd was still buried inside my pussy. When I contracted around him, I felt the tight anal passage contract too. It seemed just like another sexual opening available for pleasure, my pleasure. Bent right over, tits in the warm water and horny as hell, I was finally ready to have my ass fucked.

When I looked back, Todd's face was red, his eyes half closed with lust. He smiled in that way that stopped my heart. I remembered how amazing he looked in a tux on our wedding day, the way we stared out the hotel window at the city lights while he fucked me on our wedding night. We were so happy. I didn't care if anyone saw us in the waterfront room. I just loved him; his body was mine, my body his.

Now we were going to do this intimate thing for the first time.

"Do you know what to do?" I asked. Todd rained kisses down my backbone while I writhed.

"Yep," he said and turned so his dick pulled back an inch or so. "We need something slippery to get you ready. I'll use my fingers first."

Then a tremor ran through me like I was about to bungee jump. I realized it was really going to happen. Todd was going to ram his cock inside my ass.

"I'll use some oil," Todd said. He reached for a bottle sitting on the bench and ran a gentle hand down my spine to where my back became my buttocks. "I won't hurt you Gloria."

"I love you," I said. Todd whispered that he loved me too, then I heard a lid being unscrewed and felt the thick dribble of oil on my buttocks. Forbidden, delicious words ran through my mind; ass fucking; buggery. Oh god!

"Feels warm," I said as I felt the firm, squeezing action of his massage.

"Just enjoy it," he said. I rested my head down on my forearm.

Just as I knew it would, Todd's massage grew more directed. He rubbed his thumb around the taut elastic ring of my asshole and separated my bum cheeks. I knew he was looking at me.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Amazing," he said. "I'm still buried inside your stretched cunt; there's a ring of clear pussy honey around my cock and your little, tiny asshole is all shiny." His massive, hard dick twitched inside me and I felt a surge of wetness down my pussy and inside my ass.

While Todd massaged my butt cheeks and my asshole, the thought occurred to me that he wouldn't fit, that it might be painful. I quickly sidelined the thought and focused on the sensation of my warm, oily crack.

"That's divine," I said and sighed. Todd rubbed, squeezed then brushed both thumbs down the inside of my buttocks, spreading them and lubricating the whole crevice. I clenched my butt muscles as if to show him how firm I was.

"Try to relax a bit," Todd said as he held my butt cheeks apart with one hand while he tried to push a finger inside me. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly and tried to loosen the muscles that seemed to want to bunch tighter. Todd stopped pushing and rubbed around the opening as if it might soften me up. Then he probed the tight hole again and I started to feel it give. I closed my eyes, let my mind roam and felt my body surrender. I imagined Todd pinning me against the sink, forcing my legs apart with his knees and shoving his wet cock straight into my ass, the thick, dark red shaft disappearing between my shiny butt cheeks on a river of oil and cunt juice.

Then it happened. As soon as I imagined my ass being penetrated, Todd's finger slid inside that restricted passage.

"Ohhh," I moaned as he entered me.

"Oh babe," Todd said in an awestruck voice. "I'm inside you." He slowly pushed his digit in and out causing a deep heat within the opening, but it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt good, so good that I wanted something bigger in there. When Todd pushed a second finger in, my taut asshole allowed the intrusion readily.

"Uh," I gasped, "Oh honey." Hot pleasure spread from my ass to my nipples, down my legs and to the crown of my head. Right then I understood the desire for anal. It was total-body sex.

"It feels so good," I said, hardly believing it.

Todd began to move and despite the significant distraction of his fingering my ass, my pussy woke with cock thrusting back and forth. With both cavities invaded, a curious heat swept through my stomach and down my thighs. I began to salivate, had to swallow and deep breathe.

"Man I want to fuck you so bad," Todd said.

When Todd slid his fingers halfway out of my butt, then gave a firm push inwards, I got a preview of what was to come.

"Uhng," I groaned. My butt fought to close against the invasion, which just increased the searing pleasure against the delicate tissue. Needing more, I reached behind and pulled my butt cheeks apart, holding myself open for him. I wanted to be skewered, stretched and aching around his thick cock.

"That's my girl," Todd said, his voice full of proud lust. "Are you ready?"

"Ah huh," I said.

"Ready for what?" he asked.

"Ready for you to fuck my butt," I said, the words sliding naturally from my mouth.

"Sure you can take it?" he asked. My breathless giggle vibrated around his fingers inside my ass.

"No," I said, "but I want it anyway."

Todd's cock pulled out of my pussy and then I felt sticky pressure against my anal opening. The water on my tits made me feel like rubbing them against something, but I couldn't move like that. I was shoved so hard against the sink that I was up on my toes, ass in the air, waiting to be fucked. Like a slut. And I didn't care.

Todd's cock began to probe gently but firmly against the new opening.

"You're so sexy Gloria," Todd said. "I'm pushing right into your asshole." I tried to relax as the pressure increased until the edges of the gathered flesh were forced open. My husband's big, smooth dome breached my virgin ass.

"Ohhh god," I groaned in surprised pain. Very slowly, my asshole stretched open amidst a stinging, burning pressure as my butt enveloped his cock. I whimpered and gasped for air. "Don't move," I begged, eyes watering.

Seconds passed as my ass tried to accept the invasion. Todd's cock blazed inside me like a branding.

"You feel incredible, so hot and tight," growled Todd. I heard him controlling his breaths but I knew there was no backing out now. "I want to ram this cock inside and fuck your beautiful ass Gloria," he said.

I couldn't speak. The scorching stretch sent sparks of light dancing before my eyes and a strange heat into the soles of my feet, but the pain began to change.

"Oh wow," I whispered. Todd moved just millimetres into my body, but this time it caused an extreme form of pleasure. I opened my mouth and sobbed air. "That's amazing." Todd urged deeper, his dick like hot silk as it slid through the tight, slippery entrance.

"Oh Gloria, I'm fucking your ass," Todd said. "Oh honey."

The stretch was pleasure and agony and my legs shook against the kitchen cupboards.

"Oh baby," Todd said, thrusting inwards, "I want to go," he thrust hard and pulled back, "harder." He thrust back in. My head felt if it was spinning and suddenly the sensation increased and all I could do was try to stay on my feet. I let go of my butt so it closed around Todd's wet, buried cock. Only half his cock shaft was inside me.

"Baby I don't know if I can take it," I said. Todd pumped himself in like a statement. "Ohhh," I groaned as my ass stretched impossibly. Man it felt good.

"Sure you can," he said taking a firmer hold around my waist. He held me there while he forced more of his cock inside me. I released every muscle I still had control over.

"Ahhh," I groaned.

"Push back," he urged, "it'll go in easier." I did and felt the throb of straining flesh. I moaned and sank onto the sink.

"That's it," he encouraged, "Oh man, I'm so far inside you."

"Honey," I whimpered, "I can feel you, really feel you." Todd was breathing strongly.

"Gloria, honey, I'm really going to fuck you now," he said, "You okay? Ready?"

"Uh huh," I managed. "I want it, fuck me baby, fuck me." Todd began to thrust, grunting rhythmically while I made sounds I'd never heard before. But I was too overwhelmed with the pleasure and pressure inside my asshole to care.

"Ung, ung, ung," I moaned.

As Todd surged his bruising cock in and out of the greasy opening, I knew I could take it. What's more, I was about to have the most earth shuddering anal orgasm I could imagine.

"I love you honey," I said, slurring. "I love the way you fuck my ass." I squeezed around his rigid shaft. He gave a sturdy push in response.

"Oh baby," he panted "It's better than," he thrust hard, "anything I imagined."

Todd thrust in and out till the wide base of his cock widened my tiny opening to its limit. I took some quick breaths, feeling the warm, dewy sheen of sweat that coated my skin.

"Is it good baby?" he breathed, "You like my cock up your ass?" I nodded and bowed my back. Impossibly more of him slid inside and a groan came from somewhere down my throat.

"Sexy. Little. Bitch," Todd said as he began long, slow, deep thrusts.

I couldn't have imagined the exquisite pleasure, pleasure that vibrated through my ass, up my spine and down my legs as though lava flowed through my muscles.

Todd tunnelled and drilled my virgin ass with his cock, stretched me to pain on the inward thrust, then slid back. Each withdrawal was followed by a determined thrust back in so my little elastic asshole, thighs and cunt were suffused with burning pleasure.

"Uh, uh, uh, ohhh," I moaned as Todd grunted over my back.

I drew out every moment of this: our first time, imagining as Todd slid in and out of me that I had been forcibly stripped, bent over the sink and butt fucked against my will. The reality was far from that.

"Ohhh god, ohhh god," I groaned.

While Todd satisfied my ass with his cock and tormented my clit and pussy with his fingers, I used my gloved hands as if they weren't mine, rolling my nipples with gloved fingers.

"Oh baby, I'm going to come," Todd panted. I tasted salt as Todd finger fucked my jammy slit, diving his hard fingers up inside while thrusting so far inside my ass that I lost feeling in my legs.

Then the dual fucking became pure sensation. I felt like a whore, a series of sexual orifices to be fucked and abused and invaded. He drove his dick deep inside and I opened for him in climax.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh," I cried, as my rectum clenched his cock like a firm glove. I felt Todd's fat cock spasm as he pumped a fountain of thick cum deep inside my ass.

The noise that came from Todd was all animal. And that's what I wanted, to be taken and fucked senseless until I could barely stand, my body raided in a drenched, delicious deluge of swollen cunt and sore ass and thick cock spewing hot fluid inside my body.

Todd embraced and kissed me. It was a while before either of us could speak.

"You're an amazing woman," Todd said in a gentle voice. I grinned and gazed around the kitchen as though I'd never seen it before.

"I have to ice the buns," I said like a moron. We both laughed.

"I believe I just did," Todd said.

# # #