Not As It Seems Ch. 01

Story Info
Akira discovers something heart breaking.
766 words
11k
13
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first entry on this site hope you enjoy xoxo Seductress ......

*************


Rumble boom crack! The rain was pouring down heavy and Akira couldn't care less as she sat in the rain sobbing trying to figure out exactly when things went wrong in her relationship. It was exactly one hour after she walked in on her fiancée banging her maid of honor. She sobbed more thinking about the look of pure bliss on their faces before they realized she was standing there. She didn't bother to stay for excuses she just packed her bags and some things she needed and left without a word. She needed to start a new life; one without liars and back stabbers.

*****************************************

Kaleb watched her from his window. How long has she been sitting there crying? He asked himself. He wanted to go help her but he couldn't risk getting caught; he hated being a half breed (that's what others called him) always expected to do two men's jobs even though he was one.

He sighed listening to the woman's sobs. I can’t take it anymore! He thought. Her sobs were too much for even him to handle. Others may not have heard it but it was like she was in the room. Kaleb grabbed a jacket and umbrella and headed out...

***********

Akira was brought out of her trance when she heard heavy footsteps approaching she looked up to see what she and her friends would describe as god material. He was saying something but she honestly didn't hear she watched his lips and tried to control herself as she watched him talk...


"Miss? Hello? Lady Did you hear anything I said?" Is she deaf? He wondered. No... She couldn't be she heard my footsteps.

"Oh I-I'm sorry." She shivered and stammered, "What did you say?"

He grinned at her obvious embarrassment and looked at her, she was fucking hot he thought long wet hair (which would be dirty blonde or brown when dry) and the sexiest pair of hazel eyes he'd ever seen... He smiled, "I said would you like to come inside I mean I know the rains nice and all but if you haven't noticed your shivering..."

She nodded and went to grab her bags but he stopped her, "NO let me... Wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I let you carry these just get the door on the way in..."

*******

Akira couldn't believe this guy was helping her she couldn't even imagine how she looked right now. “I probably look homeless” she thought. “well technically I am.” She held the door for him as they made their way inside the building. She heard some people gasp at her soaking clothes and shivering body she wished she could just disappear, anything to stop what she was feeling at this point; pitiful. She held in a sob as they made their way toward the elevators

*****

Kaleb could've strangled someone the way they were gasping and gawking at this woman like she was something from Ripley's Believe It or Not. Who the hell were people to judge he gripped her bags tightly holding his tongue remembering to mind his temper.

The elevator arrived and they rode up in silence. They arrived to the top floor and he heard her gasp when the door opened, "At least she liked it." he grinned "Welcome to my humble abode," he smiled. "I'm gonna put your bags down in a guest room and you can go shower and dry off if you like ok call me if you need anything," and them he headed down the hall.

*****

Akira couldn't believe this total stranger was letting her in his home like this; a gorgeous condo at that with no questions asked. Wait... "W-why are you doing this?"

He smiled "Well I don't normally do this but I believe in what goes around comes around plus I couldn't ignore a damsel in distress," he grinned.

Akira watched him, he thought this was amusing? "What if I'm a killer or something?" She asked.

He chuckled, "Are you? No but..." He smiled, "Look I'll question you after you warm up. I'll make you tea ok? We don't want you getting sick now do we?"

She shrugged, "I wouldn't care..."

He made a face, "Yes you would."

She sighed and walked to the shower.

***

Kaleb sighed what the hell happened to this girl? He wondered. Maybe he'd read her mind when she's asleep. He'd get to the bottom of this and will make whoever hurt her regret it deeply...

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
MzSeductressMzSeductressover 11 years agoAuthor
Chap 2

Submitted chap 2 a few days ago it is pending but I'm over excited ill try working on chap 3 tomorrow so It won't be such a long time for the next part..

MzSeductressMzSeductressover 11 years agoAuthor
Story..

Hi guys I'm currently working on chap.2 I'm in school so it might take a bit but thanks for the feedback and I'll be sure to post as soon as I can..

Bun79Bun79over 11 years ago
Patience is a virtue

I'm so inpatient once I get into a story :) I really enjoyed this story, I hope you will post a chapter 2 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

Enjoying it so far looking forward to the next post

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
Good start.....

in drawing in your audience of readers. I agree with some of the other comments...that you need to add your characters' backgrounds and try to stay with one POV. If you can find someone to edit your story, it may make it a little easier on you. I am good with grammar and spelling, I'm just not good with writing stories. I am excited to read more of your story, so please bring on chapter 2!! :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Soulmates Ch. 01 A wolf waiting for his mate.in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Firestorm Ch. 01 Fighting against fate.in NonHuman
Pure Moonlight The beginning.in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
More Stories