Tom's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah's defeat.
1.3k words
4.16
17.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers

Poor Karen. She had woken up a few weeks ago feeling really weird between her legs, almost as if she had been fucked. It had been a wild party and Karen usually didn't drink much. She knew she couldn't remember anything that had happened. Her mom had asked her how things had gone. When Karen mentioned the guy who was supervising Sarah perked up.

"What was his name?" she asked suspiciously.

"Tom, I think." Karen said.

Sarah's face turned to stone and she grabbed her phone and texted Tom's wife.

"What is going on mom?" Karen asked innocently.

"Nothing honey, I just think that the guy that was watching you was up to no good."

"But he's my co-worker's husband." Karen said.

Sarah didn't say anything, but she knew she needed to know what had happened in that apartment. When Tom's wife didn't respond, Sarah told Karen that she was going to be gone for awhile.

Back at Tom's house the door burst open and Sarah came flying in. "Did you fuck my daughter!" she screeched.

"Wha.....what are you talking about?" Tom said.

"What happened at Missy's apartment?"

"Nothing." Tom said.

"I know you did something!" Sarah hissed.

"Why do you always have to be causing drama in my life? Just go away! You can't prove anything anyway." Tom retorted.

Sarah's eyes snapped and she slapped Tom across the face as hard as she could. Tom roared with anger and jumped up. Eyes flashing, without saying a word, he grabbed Sarah by the wrists and dragged her to the spare room.

"Remember this room Sarah!" he said hoarsely. "Remember when I fucked your hot boobs?"

Sarah suddenly got still. "I'm sorry" she said. "I just was looking after my daughter."

At that moment Tom heard footsteps. Missy called out, "Tom are you here?"

Tom smiled. "Over here Missy! Look who I have."

Missy turned the corner and stopped. She looked at Sarah and then at Tom. "So now what do we do?" she asked.

"We?" Sarah said.

"Get some rope and tape Missy." Tom said. Missy and Tom tied Sarah to a chair.

Sarah was scared and trembling. What was he going to do? When Sarah was good and secure Tom dropped his pants.

Missy eagerly said, "Do you want the tape off her mouth so you can throat fuck her?"

"No, I want to see her boobs. She hates having her boobs fucked." Tom said with a smile. Sarah glared at him. Missy ripped open Sarah's T-shirt and cut open her bra. Sarah's boobs spilled out.

"oooohhh no wonder why you fucked them before! They're really big! I bet they feel so good around your cock." Missy exclaimed.

Tom grabbed his cock and stroked it between Sarah's heavy breasts. "This is going to take a nice long time." he growled at Sarah.

Sarah kept a blank look on her face, thinking and thinking how she would get him back after this.

Tom sighed with delight as his cock moved between Sarah's silky tits. They were not as tight as they had been that night, but they still felt, oh so good wrapped around his throbbing cock. He glanced over and saw Missy texting someone on her phone. Tom didn't really care and went back to using Sarah's chest for his pleasure.

Missy watched Tom enjoy himself and found herself getting wet. She knew that after his revenge she would get him forever. She just had to make it really good for him. So, she texted Karen, asking Karen to come over right away. Karen arrived just about the time Tom was getting ready to cum all over Sarah's boobs.

"Who is that?" Tom asked.

"Don't cum yet baby, I have a surprise for you. Hide Sarah in the closet." Missy said.

Missy brought Karen in the room. Sarah gave a muffled moan from inside the closet. She desperately tried to get untied. She was forced to watch, helpless, as she heard Missy explain that Karen was going to help Tom get back at her mom.

"nnnnnoo! That would be rape!" Karen cried.

Sarah watched, horrified, as Tom and Missy grabbed Karen and forced her to her knees. Tom shoved his cock down her throat. Karen gagged on it but Tom didn't let up, thrusting hard and deep. Soon Karen relaxed her throat and with tears running down her face let Tom fuck her throat. Her cute black top was ripped, and her tight cutoff jeans were cutting off the circulation in her legs. Tom stopped savaging Karen's throat and pushed her on her back.

"Missy, take off your bikini bottoms." Tom said.

Missy knew what was going to happen next. Her stomach flipped as she eagerly complied. "Now Karen, Missy is going to sit on your face. You be a good girl and eat her out well and you won't get fucked."

Karen said, "Ewww, I've never done that! I'm not a lesbian!"

"You are today. Suck my pussy bitch!" said Missy as she lowered herself onto Karen's face.

Karen turned her head and refused to suck Missy's pussy.Missy reached over and cruelly twisted Karen's nipples.

"Ahhhhhhh owwwwwww!" Karen screamed.

"I said suck my cunt!" Missy yelled. Karen, sobbing, started lapping at Missy's pussy. Although she wasn't really doing a good job, Missy was so turned on it didn't matter. "oh oh oh oh yes yes yes, oh eat my pussy! Oh so good!"

Tom stroked his cock, watching the two girls. He lay on his stomach and pushed a finger inside Karen's pussy. Karen twisted her hips and tried to get away but Tom kept on pushing. Soon he had two fingers inside her. He explored the inside of her pussy searching for the G-spot. When he found it he put his tongue flat on her clit and rubbed her spot. Karen gave a muffled scream as an orgasm raced through her body. Her orgasm sent Missy over the edge as well.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk! I'mmmmmmmcummming so goooooooooooooooooooood!" Missy yelled. She collapsed off of Karen, both girls panting and weak.

Sarah shuddered from her vantage point in the closet. She had an idea what was about to happen, and felt frustrated and furious that she couldn't stop it.

Tom mounted Karen quickly and slid into her warm, wet pussy.

"No! Get off!" Karen said weakly. Tom sped up, his cum filled balls needing release. He put his arms around Karen and held her tight. He felt her large, firm breasts pressing into his chest. He felt her snug pussy gripping his cock. He moved quicker and quicker in and out, fucking her so fast it took Karen's breath away.

"Please don't cum inside me!" Karen wailed, "I don't want to get pregnant!" Tom didn't hear her. All he could hear was the pulsing of his heart and the sweet feeling of revenge.

Missy knew what would set Tom off. She moved behind him and massaged his balls. Tom grunted and felt his seed roaring up the shaft. He looked at the closet and made eye contact with Sarah. He kept his eyes locked on Sarah's as his body started shaking and stiffening.

Karen screamed, "Noooooooooooooooo!" as she felt his hot cum blast into her pussy. Just before Tom collapsed he saw Sarah's eyes, furious but defeated, staring back at him. Tom blacked out for a second.

When he came to, Karen was softly whimpering under him, Missy had a look of triumph on her face, and Sarah, well, he was done with her. Missy helped Karen up and took her into the bathroom. Tom picked up his cell phone and dialed his wife's work number.

"Yeah, hey can I speak to my wife? OK thanks." Tom opened the closet door and took off the tape. "Hey Tara, sweetheart. Sarah's here. She wants to tell you something."

tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers