Nude Beach Sex

Story Info
A couple enjoys a nude beach for the first time.
2.4k words
4.35
141k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've driven by Rooster Rock, a popular nude beach lots of times in the Columbia River Gorge. I've always wanted to stop, just to look and to check it out. Just to satisfy my curiosity.

I've read from various sources that gay men frequent a section of this beach. I determined not to let this bother me, and formulated responses to politely decline any offer if this occurred. Recently while travelling alone, I stopped to check it out.

I walked past the clothing optional sign down the hill. Just past a bench to dress, I spied a couple in the bushes. I did feel a sense of relief that a male/female couple was there.

I continued down the trail for quite some time, it is secluded on either side by trees and brush. I saw no one. Finally I gathered up the courage to take off my clothes and stuff them in my backpack.

I wandered along the trail toward the beach, naked and praying that I did not get an erection, because while I was not sexually aroused, it was sexually exciting. Any naturist, who says that sex has nothing to do with being naked and free, is not being totally honest. Being released from the confines of what society deems appropriate is the rush. The ability to walk around totally nude, in front of others and outdoors is an experience I recommend to everyone. It was a freeing experience.

I walked my way to the water where I found at the end of the path, another male and female couple sunbathing in the grass. I stood out of sight as I watched the male caress his female partners back, and then reach between her legs and begin fingering her pussy. The woman parted her legs and allowed her lover to continue to finger her.

My cock swelled in short order as I watched this exhibitionism play out.

He was on his side. His erection was clearly visible. She reached over and stroked him, then turned to face him. She allowed him to continue to finger her as she leaned over and began sucking his cock. She pushed against his hand as she had her first orgasm. With one hand around his balls and one hand around his cock, she sucked and stroked him to the point he let out a nearly inaudible groan.

I stroked my own cock and balls as he pulled out of her mouth and shot a rope of cum across her tits. She answered with her own orgasm, pressing hard against his hand. They lay back down in the grass, leaving me with a raging hard on and on the edge of cumming myself.

I knelt down so that I would be out of sight of anyone, obscured by grass and bushes, and brought myself off to a powerful orgasm, cum shooting feet from my cock and onto the ground. I waited for a few moments to let my erection subside and milked the last of cum from my cock, then continued with my nude tour of the beach.

Across the water on the island, were lots and lots of naked people.

I didn't have the time to walk over to the island, as I was en route to meet someone. I walked out, almost to the sign, more and more comfortable with my nakedness before getting dressed.

On my return trip home, I went back to the beach, and actually took longer this time to strip my clothing, and I made my way to the beach, and onto the beach. There were several couples and a group of college girls, as well as single men walking around.

It was a rush to be naked and free. I stood on the beach facing the river, naked, and called my wife and told her where I was and what had just happened. I told her I wanted her to go with me. She was on the way to meet me at a nearby hotel. She said she'd consider it, but wasn't so sure she could follow through.

I walked nude back through the bushes and grass, following the meandering trail back to the trailhead. I was struck with the strong urge to masturbate. My cock swelled as I walked along. I passed a few people and then ducked into an out of the way clearing obscured by bushes and grass.

I lay back on the soft grass, with my cock erect and exposed and caressed my balls and shaft. The warm sun and breeze felt good against my genitals. I sat up and stroked my cock to an intense orgasm in short order, shooting my load of semen into the grass.

I heard muffled giggling and looked to my left to see a young couple facing me, but in a doggy style position. The young man waved and smiled. The young woman put her head down and her mate began pounding her from behind. I watched as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to make her look at me. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. Her face fixed in concentration, focused on the impending orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled slightly and shut her eyes again as her facial expression said it all. She came in waves and her boyfriend pulled out and stood up and shot a load across her back. I excused myself and quickly walked away and let them finish up undisturbed.

My wife and I met at a hotel, and had sex before dinner. I had images of what occurred on the beach in my head and shared them with her. She told me she'd go, but was still not so sure. I could tell she was intrigued. We woke up early and had fantastic sex again. I think both she and I thought that it might make the urge to have sex on the nude beach diminish. (I actually knew it wouldn't).

We drove to the beach and walked down to the island. I took off all my clothes and walked naked along the beach. There was hardly anyone there, which made her more comfortable.

I had scoped out a secluded spot in the sand, and out of the morning wind, and she finally took off all her clothes.

She was self-conscious at first, but then slowly relaxed. I took a few pictures of her, but she wasn't into it so much. After a bit she relaxed some more. No one could see us unless they walked right up to us. She began to get more comfortable.

The beach began to heat up as the sun broke through the clouds. She lay back and enjoyed the sun. Several naked men walked by our spot, watching my wife, but trying to look like they weren't looking. She had her eyes shut and did not know they were there. She rolled to her back and I repeated the same moves as I had seen from the male half of the couple the previous day.

I traced her back with my finger, then found my way between her legs and into her pussy. Her wetness betrayed her. She was very turned on. I alternated between fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. She parted her legs and allowed me to ravage her with my fingers. Soon I was finger fucking her with two and three fingers from behind and she raised her bottom slightly into the air and pressed against my hand with each thrust.

Two men naked men stood back, partially obscured by bushes. I could see the motion of their arms. They were clearly masturbating to my wife. Such a turn on!

My cock was fully erect and begging for attention. She didn't touch me, instead allowing me to pleasure her. I pressed down on her g-spot and rubbed her clit. She came forcefully, and then pushed my hand away. Then watching men slowly stepped back out of sight.

She told me that she knew I wanted to have sex with her and we needed to find a place. She said she didn't want to do it in the wide open where we were. We dressed and after what seemed like a long time of scouting with the anticipation building, we found a secluded spot in the bushes.

We both got naked, and she began sucking my cock, while I captured the moment on digital video. Naked, free, and the real possibility of being caught was an unbelievable turn on.

She turned around and presented me with her dripping wet pussy. "Fuck me", was all she whispered. I slid my shaved cock into her shaved and wet pussy. As we fucked, I looked around to make sure no one was coming, and I realized that our secluded spot was visible from the main trail.

I didn't tell her of course, and continued filming and fucking. She came and then came again in wave after wave of orgasm. It was such a turn on knowing that someone might walk down the trail at any moment and see us having sex. I held out as long as I could, and then came hard. Our mixed juices leaked out of her as she turned around and licked and sucked my cock clean.

We gathered our things, and this time we didn't get dressed, but walked nude down the trail, my cum still leaking down the inside of her thighs. We were away from the beach area now, and in a brushy area with several trails, and naked men roaming around. Several passed us, as well as clothed couples. She had a smirk on her face as she held my hand.

Several of them gave us knowing smiles. My cock was still semi hard. I looked down and a long string of post cum had leaked from the tip and stuck to my knee like a thin spider web as I walked.

She turned to me, "I want to do something." I turned to her with a puzzled expression on my face. "Go along with it."

She caught the attention of two of the naked men and led me into the grass, so that we were obscured by from the main trail. In an opening, she put our things down and faced me on her knees. She smiled up at me, and took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me. She had one hand on my scrotum and one hand wrapped around my cock as she sucked me to my fourth sex induced erection of the day. Despite already having two previous orgasms, my cock was rock hard.

The two men had followed us, and were standing a polite distance away as she-still nude- worked my cock with her hands and mouth. The two men immediately started masturbating. She stopped massaging my scrotum and began fingering her own pussy. She took fingers out and wiped our combined cum over my cock, and then proceeded to suck me again.

A male and female couple joined the two men to watch. They were also nude. She was olive skinned and fit. He was middle aged, older than she was, but also fit. She stood in front of him and reached back to massage his cock as he played with her tits and teased her clit with his fingers as they watched my wife get more and more noisy as she worked on my cock.

My wife was still masturbating herself and suddenly shuddered and came. She looked up at me and smiled and then returned to sucking my cock.

I looked over and one of the men shot his load on the ground and then continued to stroke his cock as he hit his refractory period and went slightly limp. The second continued to stroke his cock, his attention now divided between us and the second couple who was still in the same position- facing us. I looked at the woman. She was tan all over with long, dark wavy hair. He public area was shaved. Her lover had his fingers buried deep in her pussy and one hand massaged her breasts. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

I returned my attention to my wife who pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned around to present her pussy to me on all fours. Without hesitation, I entered her and turned her to face the two men, and the couple. I watched their faces as I fucked my wife to orgasm and then came deeply in her for the third time that day.

The second man, who was still masturbating, came with a groan, shooting his load several feet in front of him. My wife watched him the entire time, never taking her eyes off his cock as he pumped it.

The woman was still facing us; eyes closed, but with a hand wrapped around her lover's neck, parted her legs as he continued to work his fingers in and out of her cunt. She bit her lip as her face stayed focus on the pleasure her lover was giving her. She gasped and came, buckling slightly at the knees, then opening her eyes and looked at me. She smiled. Her partner's raging hard on was in need of dire attention.

My wife was sitting now, her knees bent, and he legs parted. Her wetness glinting in the sun as I dripped out of her. I stood next to her, my partially hard cock leaking a long string of cum to the ground.

We watched as the woman turned to her lover and grabbed his cock and forced it between her legs, easily allowing it to slide in. They began to kiss and fuck standing and facing each other. He grabbed her ass and picked her up so she was straddling him as he stood, supporting both of their weight. He turned her so her back was to us and we could see his cock sliding in and out of her. Soon her set her down and pulled out of her. She knelt down to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him. He pulled out of her mouth at the instant of orgasm and blew a thick stream of white sperm on her tits and face. She looked over at us and whited some from her face with her fingers and put it in her mouth, sucking her fingers dry.

They both grabbed their things and wandered off into the bushes, making eye contact with us and giving us a smile as they departed.

My wife and I dressed and walked to the car in awe of the experience we just had.

As we drove home, my wife told me that it was a great experience, she really enjoyed it, and she couldn't wait to go back with me! I can't wait!