Quickie at the Bookstore

Story Info
It's easy to find a nice dick in the adult bookstore.
789 words
4.17
66.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimeb13
jimeb13
54 Followers

It fun being a bi-sexual guy. I love sex with a woman, but there is, at least for me, something about being with another guy.

Yesterday I was looking at some porn on the computer. Pictures of women, usually in playboy type of posses are my favorite. I like the hardcore stuff also, but prefer the more mild type of picture. It's funny, but when I start to jerkoff to pics of women, I start to get horned up for a cock...and that is what happened yesterday.

I figured I would take a ride to an adult bookstore in the area here in South Jersey. I've been there a few times, and it's usually hit or miss. There have been there many times when it's just a few older guys, who aren't my type. Those are the days I either take care of myself in booth, or just leave disappointed. I walked to the video booth area in the back, and see a black guy in a booth with his door partially open. At first I walk by, giving my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. I walk back and look in on the black guy and could tell he was stroking his cock, but it was dark, and he had dark skin, so I couldn't tell how big his cock was. He motioned for me to come in. I went in and found out how big he was! He was already hard and ready to go. His cock was real nice, probably around 8 inches or so, and thick. He was watching a gay video, which I wasn't really interested in, but I wasn't here for the movie. I starting stroking his cock, and then pulled out my cock, which was already hard.

His cock felt great in my hands as I stroked it for a few minutes. I pulled my shorts down a little more to make it easier to squat down so I could take his dick in my mouth, which tasted great! I slowly started going up and down on his cock making it nice and wet. Then, I started working my hand up and down on his shaft in time with my mouth. I used my other hand and switched from my own cock to his balls. I could tell by his breathing that he was enjoying it. After a few minutes my knees started to get a little sore, but I didn't want to stop sucking that big dick. I could tell he really liked the way I was sucking and stroking because he starting to moan a bit, and I could tell he was getting close. He then told me he was close to cumming, so I sucked and stroked his cock a little faster. He also started to move his hips to fuck my mouth. Then came that final grunt and I felt 2 or 3 nice spurts of cum shoot in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and loved it. Some guys pull away after they cum because there cock gets really sensitive, I know I am like that, but not this guy. I kept sucking what was left out of his cock, and would give a few strokes to get all the cum out. He finally started to get soft, but I still had to keep that cock in my mouth for a few more seconds before I stopped. His cock even looked great when soft.

I savored the taste of his cum for a few seconds, got up and jerked my own dick for a bit while looking at this guy's big dick. He didn't even touch my cock once, which really turns me on. I love to get sucked and jerked off like any other guy, but this was one of those times where I got off by getting him off. I didn't need him to touch me. I just needed him to fuck my mouth.

I pulled my shorts up and left the booth. I stayed around for a few more minutes hoping another guy would come in, but there wasn't anyone else I was interested in. I won't just suck any guys cock. I can be a little picky. So I just went home and shot a nice load.

Again, I love women, but I also love sucking a nice dick. Guys at the bookstore either want to suck or get sucked, and I love taking an anonymous load every now and then. I've also been fucked a few times, and could tell those stories if anyone is interested. Its fun being bi, because there is always a guy somewhere who wants to get off, and hopefully I am there to help!

jimeb13
jimeb13
54 Followers