Fucking My Best Friend's Son

Story Info
Mature slut gets her cervix probed by her best friend's son.
3.2k words
4.12
791.7k
382
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened in a bit of a rush. I didn't plan it and expect it to happen -- it just did. It was a spur of the moment thing that I knew was wrong -- but I couldn't help myself.

I regret it now -- but too late.

I needed to drop some paperwork off to my best friends house. It was a couple of miles away so I decided to walk over there.

I knocked on the door and was surprised to see my friends son Dan answer. He was also a bit embarrassed. It turned out he was skipping school without his mother knowing.

Anyway he told me that his mother was not due back until 4pm. So I handed him the paperwork and asked him to pass it onto his mother. As I was about to leave he hesitantly asked me if I could come inside.

I thought it was a bit of a strange requested as he looked quite embarrassed. After all he was my best friends 18 year old son. He was a good looking young man, who was very polite and well mannered. If I was 35 years younger I could easily fancy him. In fact if my daughter had brought him home as a boyfriend I would have been very happy with her choice -- he was a nice boy.

I entered the house and he told me he wanted to show me something. Without thinking too much about it he lead me into his bedroom.

I suddenly realised that I was in his room when the distinctive young man bedroom smell hit me. It wasn't unpleasant but was certainly the smell of a young mans room. He pointed to his computer and that's when I noticed it. There was a picture of a naked woman on the screen getting fucked from behind. The woman was clearly an older lady -- probably about 50 ish with typical porn star looks.

I gasped suddenly quite embarrassed.

'Sorry to surprise you Carol' he said. 'But I've fancied you ever since I can remember. I shouldn't do this.... But I can't help it. I just couldn't waste a chance like this. You never know, my luck might be in.'

'Jesus Dan. I'm old enough to be your mother. I'm 53 years old. I'm sure you can get someone younger.' I was slightly flattered. He was nice looking and polite. Suddenly the boys room smell wasn't so bad.

I could feel a flutter in my stomach and my brain started working overtime. In my head I was thinking. 'I should walk out of here now and forget this.' I thought. Then another part of my brain said 'You've got about 2 hours until his mother gets back. You could make his fantasies come true right here right now and no-one would find out. Just go with spur of the moment and fuck him quick, dirty and hard.'

'Remember when we went on holiday together a few years ago?' Dan said. 'I keep thinking about you in that bikini you wore. You looked so sexy -- you have a fantastic body for an older woman.'

'That's was 4 years ago Dan. I'm 53 for gods sake. I have the body of a 53 year old. I have bulges where I shouldn't and things are definitely starting to sag. You should find a girl your own age.' I smiled nicely at him. I was flattered, very flattered that he fancied me. At my age you don't get too much attention, particularly from men 35 years younger than me.

Dan took a step closer to me smiling. In my mind I was thinking 'He's probably going to fuck me anyway regardless of whether I agree or not. If I try to leave he'll force me onto the bed and rape me.' He probably wouldn't but I found the thought quite a turn on.

I took a deep breath and whispered 'Dan, it's your luck day.' I pulled him close to me and kissed him hard, shoving my tounge deep into his mouth.

He responded like and animal kissing me hard in return and pressing his young body against me pulling me close. I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach.

His hands were pawing at my small pert tits as he kissed me. His hard went up my blouse and within seconds he had undone my bra and was squeezing my tits, kneading them and then tweaking my nipples hard.

I could tell already that this wasn't going to be a long slow sensual shag. It was going to be quick, rough and animalistic.

Dan's hand rucked up my knee length skirt and he cupped my knicker clad pussy. I gasped at his touch. His hand was pulling my waist band down and forcing it's way into my pants. I was so turned on by his urgency. He wanted me bad.

He suddenly broke off from kissing and roughly turned me around. He pushed me forward so that I was leaning hands against his bedroom door and slightly bent at the waist.

I heard him unbuckle his trousers and they dropped to the floor. Then I felt him press up against me and my skirt started to be rucked up around my waist. I hadn't even seen this boys cock but he was getting a good view of me.

I felt a tug on my knickers and immediately knew he was trying to rip them off me. He ripped harder twice more before the seam gave way and I was fully exposed. I gasped as the kickers ripped.

'Like what you see' I asked.

Dan smiled, 'Lovely Carol. Just what I expected in an older woman. He pushed himself up against me and I felt his cock saw along my wet pussy slit.

'Hold on' I said. 'Condom? Where is it. I presume you have one?'

Dan looked at me. 'I don't' he said. 'I wasn't expecting this to happen. Do you have one?'

I could still feel his cock sawing against my labia. 'Of course I don't. I'm not in the habit of fucking strangers at the drop of a hat!' I knew we should have stopped there and then. But I didn't. 'Look' I said. 'Stick it in me. But don't whatever you do cum inside me. I can't risk you getting me pregnant.'

Before I'd even got the words out I could feel Dan adjusting his position and trying to get his cock at the right angle.

His hands gripped around my waist and he pushed his cock into me.

I gasped at how thick he was as soon as he entered me. I felt like he would split my pussy in half. My legs buckled and instinctively and Dan grabbed me around my waist to stop me falling.

He could only be about an inch inside me and he felt enormous. Dan held me firmly and then forced himself forward whilst pulling me back at the same time. His entire cock forced it's way into my cunt. I gasped with shock as his cock jabbed my cervix open and I felt his cock head enter my womb.

I had never experienced that before. As Dan pulled out of me I felt my cervix resist against his cock head briefly before he left my womb. Then wham, he rammed his entire length home again and I screamed as my cervix was pushed open again.

Dan's hands were reaching for my nipples which by now were long and hard. I felt him pinch both at the same time and he pulled hard. At the same time he forced his cock again deep into me. As my cervix was battered again he also tweaked my nipples hard.

By now Dan was fucking me like his life depended on it. I hadn't been fucked like this in 30 years and what's more he was young enough to be my son.

Dan whispered in my ear 'Aren't you a dirty bitch, letting your best friends son fuck you bareback?' I responded my matching his hard thrusts with my own thrusts back against his cock when he was at his deepest. My cervix was now bruised but well adjusted to the battering and I loved the feeling I had each time he pulled out of me. My cervix was closing around his cock head then giving a little bit of resistance each time he pulled out. And the feeling of having his cock head in my womb, knowing that if he came he would be cumming right into my womb really turned me on.

I heard Dan gasping behind me. 'Hey Carol, what would you do if my mum came back now?' he gasped. 'What would she do if she caught you fucking me silly on the bed? You are married, aren't you? Does your husband know what a slut you are?'

 Dan rubbed around the hard flesh of my clit making me gasp with pleasure.


'Oh Jesus!' I cried 'I want fucking hard Dan! I'm a dirty unfaithful whore, and I love young cocks! Oh God keep fucking me... Ram your cock in me ,....Now!. Now!..Please...oh please...'

I arched my back and exploded into a massive orgasm as I roughly pushed back against Dan. I screamed partly in pleasure and partly in pain as his cock head bashed against my cervix and then pushed through into my womb. As I orgasmed against his young cock his hands were pulling my nipples hard and grabbing my stomach pulling me back against him to maximise his penetration. I felt Dan pull back and then plough his bone hard cock all the way into me again, spearing me deep inside my jerking body.

My orgasm seemed to last for ages. It was accentuated by the continual hard thrusting behind me from Dan. I was savouring every moment as he quickly pulled fully out of me then rammed his young hard cock deep into my womb. He seemed to know exactly how to ensure a woman got every ounce of pleasure out of her orgasm.

As I bucked, shuddered and convulsed against him he had one hand tweaking and pulling my nipple. The other was groping my stomach pulling me back against him with every thrust he gave me.

Then it dawned on me. He was close to cumming. That's why he was fucking me so hard and so quickly. My ecstasy turned to worry and I suddenly remembered that we had no protection.

Then I heard another noise. It was the front door opening. Dan's mother....my best friend!

I panicked as I heard her call out that she was home.

Suddenly Dan clamped me hard around the stomach as he pulled out of me. I thought he had also heard his mum. Then squeeled as he rammed his entire cock into me harder than he had done before, pulling me back hard against him at the same time. I squeeled again as his cock head forced open my cervix and then erupted directly into my womb.

I was trapped against him. He was too strong for me and held me tight against him as I felt his cock explode inside my womb. I could hear him grunting into my ear about how sorry he was, that he couldn't hold back. I could feel spurt after spurt of cum hit the inside of my cunt directly impregnating me.

In my mind I was thinking that if I ever stood a chance of getting pregnant now was it -- a young virile man spunking directly into my womb should do it!!

I tried to squirm away but Dan kept me impaled on his throbbing dick. 'Fuck Carol -- I'm sorry...I just couldn't stop myself' he panted. 'Your pussy felt so good.'

I could still feel him spunking and hissed 'You fucking idiot. I told you not to cum in me you fucking moron. I'm your mothers best friend. She's...she's just walked into the house. What the fuck are you playing at?'

His cock had now stopped spurting and was throbbing in my pussy. 'What if she heard us? And what the fuck are you doing cumming inside me. We agreed you'd pull out. Christ what if you've got me pregnant you idiot.'

Before Dan could reply I heard his mum shout again then start coming up the stairs. We both panicked as Dan tried to pull his cock out of me. I gasped as he tried to withdraw -- my cervix had closed around his cock head and it felt stuck.

He put his hands on my ass and pulled back hard. I squealed under my breath as my cervix released his cock and he pulled out of me. He quickly pushed me over to his closet and closed the door. The closet had wooden slats which allowed me to see through. I saw him grab my clothes and jump into his bed just as his mum knocked and opened the door.

She walked in as Dan explained he felt tired and had gone for a nap. I watched intently, hoping to dear god that she had not heard anything. I was stood naked in the closet of my best friends son. I could feel his cum dribbling out of my pussy and down my inner thighs.

How would I explain this to her if she found me. I couldn't exactly claim it was not what it seemed -- particularly as I had her sons cum oozing out of my cunt.

My heart was beating as I listened to the conversation they were having. I was furious for getting myself into this situation. How could I have been so stupid to let Dan fuck me? And what's more he fucked me without any protection. He agreed to pull out of me -- but why would he? He was a young horny man who had probably never fucked someone bareback. He was always going to cum inside me I thought.

Thoughts were flying around in my mind. 'Perhaps that's what I really wanted', I thought to myself. 'Perhaps I knew that he wouldn't be able to control himself and that turned me on? Shit, how do I explain things if I am pregnant? He came directly into my womb. If anythings gonna get me pregnant then that will.'

I continued to brood about how stupid I'd been to trust an eighteen year old boy. Christ I'm the responsible adult and I should have known better. I could also feel my cervix beginning to throb. It felt bruised and battered and had not seen so much action since I'd given birth!

Eventually Dan's mum left the room and I crept out of the closet. Dan smiled at me with a guilty look.

I shot him back a pissed off look. 'Bastard' I whispered. 'You bastard. I trusted you. I let you fuck me without any protection because you promised you'd pull out of me. You've just filled my cunt with about 3 fucking pints of your spunk.'

I grabbed my bra and started putting it on. 'You've probably made me pregnant Dan. Do you want a kid at your age? Fucking hell, I bloody don't. Jesus both my kids are older than you. How do I explain this to my husband? Oh John love, I just thought you should know that I was stupid yesterday and like a complete slag let an eighteen year old boy fuck me. Oh and by the way we didn't use protection and he spunked his entire load into me. Sorry but I'm pregnant.'

I started searching around for my pants. Then realised that Dan was holding them, or what was left of them after he had ripped them off.

'Look Carol' he said, 'I'm really sorry, but I just couldn't help it. The thought of fucking you was my ultimate fantasy. When you told me to fuck you bareback I just knew I wouldn't be able to pull out.'

I walked over to Dan and tried to grab my ripped knickers. He pulled them away and pulled me close to him. Before I could protest he kissed me hard, shoving his tougne down my throat. I felt my tits crush against his chest, then his hand shoved itself between my legs. He forced my thighs apart and started massaging my pussy. I tried to pull away but he held me firm whilst his hand rubbed his cum all over my fanny.

When he came up for breath I pulled away and slapped his face. 'It was worth it' he said. 'Knowing you'll be going home to your husband with my cum deep inside you makes it worth it. And I don't care if I've made you pregnant -- it's up to you whether you keep it or not. I'll just deny it -- and besides you won't tell anyone it's mine because you value you're friendship with mum too much.'

I was mad. Partly because I had been so stupid and partly because he turned me on so much. I hurriedly got dressed and then waited for the right time to sneak out of the house without getting caught.

Two weeks later I took the test. When I saw the blue line my heart jumped. I had thought about getting the morning after pill, but decided to risk it. After all I was 53 and 53year olds didn't get themselves pregnant did they?

But also over the following weeks my thoughts changed. I knew Dan would fuck me any time I asked him to. I made sure I fucked my husband a few times and told him the condom had split and that he was going to be a father again. He took the news well.

Then I set about making sure my younger lover Dan serviced me at every opportunity we could. We fucked at least 5 times a week like animals. I told him that if he was going to be my lover then he needed to take control. He need to dominate me and fuck me hard. I wanted to be used and abused.

That was great until I was about 6 months pregnant. Then one day he came over, fucked me hard and left me spent on the bed covered in his cum. As he left he looked over at me.

'Carol I'm really sorry but I've had enough of this' he said. 'I think we should call it off.'

'Dan' I protested, 'look at me, I'm pregnant with your kid. You can't just call it off.'

Dan smiled. 'Carol I've met someone. She's more my age. And besides, you're too old for me. We've had our fun, but I don't want to see you anymore.'

With that Dan closed the door behind him.

So that's why I regret things. I still see Dan when I meet his mother. His mother has no idea that my kid is her grandson. And to be honest I miss Dan's cock. I miss the pure animalistic fucking he used to give me and the feeling of his cock bursting through my cervix!!