My First Threesome

Story Info
Shannon and Vicki enjoy an unexpected change in their sex.
1.4k words
3.98
78.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first realized that I liked members of my own sex while a junior in high school. I was sixteen, and it was several hours before my first date with Todd Michaels. In fact, it would have been my first date ever. My friend Lindsey was over and I was asking her questions. You see she had been on dates before, and was giving me advice on what to do and what not to do. I had just asked her what should I do if he tries to kiss me. She told me to let him kiss me, but nothing more than that. Of course, being as this was my first date ever, I wasn't too confident about my kissing skills. Yes, just like in that movie "Cruel Intentions", when Sarah Michelle Geller's character kisses Selma Blair's character, my friend Lindsey had me practice with her.

She told me to just relax, and not to worry about anything. Then we kissed. I didn't realize why at the time, but for some reason I felt something. I know now that what I felt was similar to what guys call "getting a hard-on". But at that moment, all I wanted to do was kiss her. I never mentioned this to her, and to this day, I am thankful to her for doing this. I'm still friends with her, and yes, she knows that I am a lesbian. But she has no idea it was a result of her. She thinks it was because of a girl I met during my freshman year in college. She is still my best friend, outside of my lover, and has been very encouraging concerning my choices.

My name is Vicki Green. I am now 19 years old, and I am finishing up my freshman year. I am studying to be a high school teacher, preferably in mathematics. And maybe I will offer to run a sex education course once in a while. I am dating a girl by the name Shannon. Shannon is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She could be a model if she wanted too, if it weren't for the fact that she is only 5'6". She is just an inch shorter than I am. She has long red hair, about breast length and her breasts...wow. My breasts look pathetic compared to hers. Whereas I wear a 34B, she wears a 36C/36D. She wears both sizes, depending on how comfortable they are on her. Some bras feel comfortable with 36C, but some need a 36D or else it is a bit tight. She has the stomach of someone who works out religiously, yet she doesn't. And her ass is perfect in all ways. I sometimes have wondered why she is with me, but she assures me that I am the one for her, and I believe her. And to top it off, she works at a local Frederick's of Hollywood. Can you say discount. Last time we checked, she weighed 112, while I was 131. All in all, I love her, and she loves me. And the sex couldn't be better. Until two nights ago.

We are in that stage in a relationship where sex seems to consume us. We have done it in numerous ways and locations. We have experienced almost all you could experience, outside of another partner and some things that are just too sick to even try (you freaks who do such disgust us). And yes, we have done it several times a day. Oh, and if you might be wondering, we are members of the "Mile-High Club". We have considered three-ways before, but never could decide on whom we should invite over to join us. I could tell you how we met, but it would just be a repeat of what you here about in other sex stories. We meet, one person makes a move, the other doesn't back down, la-de-da, la-de-da. Same story I've read or seen hundreds of times. I'm not here to do that. I'm here to tell you about a recent event that has changed our lives. We finally had a three-way.

Now, I have to lay down what was happening. Lindsey was over, as she often is, and the three of us were watching TV. The three of us are huge "Friends" fanatics, and we all get together every Thursday night to watch it. "Friends" was already over, and we were watching something else when it happened. Shannon was between Lindsey and I. Shannon reached over to put her arm around me, but accidentally put her arm around Lindsey instead. She told me later that she forgot that Lindsey and I had switched sides earlier that night. The surprising thing was, Lindsey didn't do anything. In fact, when both of them realized what had happened, and Lindsey just looked at us with a smile, Shannon turned to me and put her other arm around me. I just scooted over closer to her, and leaned forward to kiss Lindsey. She didn't resist. In fact, she leaned in closer. Imagine my surprise. My best friend, the person who unknowingly turned me onto women, and who has always profoundly professed to be straight, was actually encouraging me to kiss her even more. Shannon was just sitting there, holding us together, and smiling. Little was any of us to know that this would be the best night of our lives.

When Lindsey and I finally broke of the kiss, we had one more quick peck before we went our separate ways. Lindsey went up, while I went down. As Lindsey and Shannon began to kiss, I was moving off the couch and onto my knees between Shannon's legs. Rolling her skirt up to the waist, I forced her legs apart even further. Moving closer, I didn't even bother pulling her dark blue pantyhose down. I didn't have too. Shannon prefers crotchless pantyhose. I pushed her black lace panties to the side and began rubbing her clit. I looked up to see Lindsey helping Shannon out of her tight red v-neck shirt (I love that shirt). After Lindsey pulled her black lace bra down below her breasts, Lindsey did her first exploration of another woman's breasts. I refocused myself on Shannon's pussy as I entered first one, than two fingers into her pussy, still massaging her clit with my other hand. As I began to finger fuck her, her hips began to slowly move around to go along with my movements. Every once in a while, I would lean my head forward to lick her clit. I even nibbled it a few times.

Looking up again, Lindsey is now standing behind the couch. Shannon is leaning back sucking on Lindsey's bare breasts, while Lindsey is leaning forward and sucking on Shannon's breasts. All of this is starting to have an effect on Shannon, as she quickly became more and more wet. Inserting a third finger, I quit massaging her clit and began sucking on it instead. It didn't take long after that before I heard a quick yelp from Lindsey, and Shannon's juices flowed onto my fingers and chin. I quickly began sucking it all up. When I finished, I stood up and quickly kissed Shannon. She has always enjoyed tasting her own juices. I have actually caught her tasting herself after masturbation. I kissed Lindsey next, as Shannon removed my jeans. After kissing Lindsey, I grabbed her arm and pulled her around to the front of the couch. Noticing a bite mark on her left nipple, I sat down, spread my legs and had her work her first pussy. As she bent forward to begin playing with me, I silently directed Shannon to work on Lindsey. Encouraging and directing Lindsey, I decided to play with my breasts. As I began to massage my breasts, Lindsey gets startled by Shannon moving around beneath her. Now Shannon definitely knows how to work a pussy, and it was definitely noticeable as Lindsey was so distracted that she forgot about me. In fact, I had to work my own pussy while Lindsey was fully introduced to lesbianism

This went on for about two hours. Then, Lindsey spent the night with us. The three of us spent every night together for the rest of the semester. Lindsey tells us that she hasn't given up on men yet. Every once in a while, we see her hitting on men that she meets, but it never seems to go past that. Yet considering the amount of time that she spends with us, the thought of her with a man wouldn't cross your mind. We all plan on staying in this city and getting an apartment once school lets out. Keep a lookout, as you might hear from us again.