Cock Worship

Story Info
Worshipping his manhood orally until he cannot not cum.
1.1k words
4.35
109.6k
83
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goey
Goey
220 Followers

I love sucking cock. The feel of a man's hardness filling my mouth is one of the best pleasures of life. Some times I like it rough, to have him use my face, my only purpose an object for him to thrust into in order to orgasm. Other times I lovingly suck him, getting him to his full size before penetrating me. There is simply no limit to how many different ways I can enjoy sucking his cock, but I think my favourite is to tease, to worship, praising his manhood with my mouth and tongue making it so he orgasms not because he desires to do so, but simply because there is no stopping it. This is on of those times...

As he walks in I drop my robe, revealing my new lingerie. My red lips smile as his eyes wonder down over my body. My breasts nearly spilling out, a pearl necklace resting between them -- a tongue-in-cheek clue of my intentions, as the pale flesh fills the black lace bra. My shaven crotch is easily visible as I neglect to wear knickers, instead choosing a garter belt and suspenders to hold up my fine fishnet stockings. My tall black heels clank against the wooden floor as I approach him, pushing him back onto the edge of the sofa before slowly lowering myself onto my knees.

I smile up at him as I undo his jeans, my make-up is immaculate, easily popping the button and slowly running his zip down. I pull his jeans and boxers off, him raising his legs slightly so I can fully remove them. His large semi cock and hanging balls make me pant in lust, I have been waiting to suck him all day and the pleasure of seeing his endowment makes my mouth water. I long for him to fill my throat, but I resist, planning to tease and worship his manhood until he cums because his body simply cannot hold back.

I lift his hanging shaft with one hand and gently press my face against his testicles, letting him feel the warmth of my breath upon them before slowly running my wet tongue between them, gliding the tip back down before running my full tongue back up again. I feel his cock stiffen slightly and I moan deeply as I take his left ball into my mouth, sucking gently as I swirl my tongue around it. His cock grows more rigid in my hand as I point it skywards, continuing to pleasure his balls, I drop his left testicle from my mouth and slowly lick all of his sack before giving his right ball the same treatment as the left.

I begin to stroke his now fully hard cock, shallow and maddeningly slow, looking up into his eyes as my mouth envelopes both his balls at the same time, feeling their weight with my tongue as they fill my mouth. He groans deeply as precum runs down his shaft, pooling where my hand is wrapped around him. I let his balls drop from my mouth and rest his hard cock on my face as my tongue flicks between his balls and the base of his shaft, allowing his trickling precum to flow over my face.

The warmth from his cock feels me with desire and I simply cannot resist tasting him any longer. I move down and rest his balls on my tongue before running it up his whole length, his large cock head resting on my lower lip as I lap at his hole, tasting the sweetness of his precum. My body shivers in satisfaction, as my tongue tastes him, though quickly fading as my appetite for his cock is only wetted. I press my lips around his deep purple head, feeling his hardness between them, before slowly bobbing onto it, taking only his head into my mouth as I gently suck it, circling my tongue around it as his precum pools onto my tongue.

Staring deep into his eyes I begin to lower my head, letting inch after inch of him slide into my mouth teasingly slow. As my lips meet his body his cock tenses and I gag slightly, but manage to keep my head down, feeling his shaft fill my throat. I slide his cock out of my throat and stare at the spit coated beauty, panting deeply as I catch my breath before sliding him into my throat once more, much faster now. I repeat the process, deepthroating and breathing, enjoying the strength and hardness of his erection as he invades my throat.

I slow down the pace, placing a hand on each of his legs and suck him slowly, taking as much of his cock into me as a can without tickling my gag reflex. His eyes are fixed on my red lips as they glide up and down his shaft and I feel him grow slightly as he gets closer to cumming.

His cock points directly at me as I release it from my mouth. I begin to stroke him, his hips gently rocking back and forth as his orgasm grows. Before he reaches the point of no return I stop, I circle his head with my tongue getting it nice and wet before putting just my finger and thumb around his head in an 'okay' gesture. I gently rub it back and forth, watching him squirm in frustration as I deny his orgasm, his hole wide open, and ready to unload onto me.

I give his head a quick flick of my tongue to keep it wet as my finger and thumb picks up the pace around him. He grunts deeply and I stare straight into his cock as his first thick white rope crashes against my face, hitting the right corner of my open mouth and splashing up in a thick stream around onto my forehead. His second spurt hits my left eye, dribbling down my nose and cheek. I scream out in ecstasy as I begin wanking him faster as he orgasms onto my face. Enjoying the sheer sense of lust and fulfilment as his seed drenches me, my vision blurred as he coats my face with his sperm. His last powerful shot goes straight into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, causing me gag slightly.

His breathing gets deeper as his orgasm resides, I slowly stroke him into my mouth, his cock's head resting on my tongue as the last of his cum dribbles out onto it. I savour the taste of his semen pooling on my tongue before swallowing it down, moaning in sexual empowerment as I take him within me. Cum drips from my face onto my chest as I stand, pooling between my cleavage. I smile; the volume of cum splattered onto my face fills me with a sense of pride of my abilities and his desire for me, as I use my fingers to guide the immense mess into my mouth, swallowing every drop of his delicious pleasure.

Goey
Goey
220 Followers