Buy the Ticket and Take the Ride

Story Info
Mom and son experiment with sex.
2.7k words
4.13
268.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

By Adam and Evie Zasse

The authors would like to extend our thanks to volunteer editor 'Larry in Seattle' for helping to proof read this story and for his insights and suggestions.

Part 1

To say that the first time was awkward would be an understatement. It was embarrassing sure, but erotic at the same time. We both knew it was wrong. Terribly wrong. But it happened.

I came home from work a little earlier than usual that day tired and dirty. I went straight to the bathroom next to my room and took a hot, refreshing shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked across the hall to my room. When I opened the door and stepped inside I froze, startled to see my mom lying across my bed. She was looking at some of my magazines. The ones I had hidden. She was only wearing a bra. Her panties were on the floor and her hand was frantically rubbing her pussy.

Now you must understand that my mom and I are alone. Dad took off several years ago. She is in her late forties and a little on the chubby side, certainly still pretty, but in a motherly kind of way. I just turned twenty.

I was shocked, first that I was seeing my mom naked, or almost naked. And second that she had found my magazine collection. I guess most guys have a stash of girly mags, but mine were more explicit, the kind that show people screwing and sucking. And not all of them showed just men and women. Some of them were about gay guys.

I'm afraid that as I stood there, mouth open, unable to speak, my towel slipped down. As my mom looked up, our eyes met, and we both just stared. Almost like in a trance, I moved closer to the bed. I don't know what I was thinking. I bent down to pick up mom's panties and held them out for her without saying a word. I don't remember everything in those first few minutes, but I do remember that mom never stopped rubbing herself. I remember thinking how smooth and silky the panties felt as I rubbed them on my very erect and hard cock. And I remember seeing mom smile.

After that, things got a little fuzzy. I have tried and tried to remember exactly what happened, but I can't. What is clear, imprinted forever in my brain, is my cock buried as far as it would go in my mom's shaved, wet, hot pussy. Now, I'm not a virgin. I've had a girl or two, but there is absolutely no comparison between those girls and mom. The feeling was unbelievable. I didn't want to stop stroking. It felt so good. With the girls, when the big moment came, even with a condom, I always pulled out. With mom, I wanted my load deep in her pussy. I strained to get as far in as I could. I remember moaning loudly as wave after wave of hot cum erupted from my cock.

Sometime later, lying on my bed, I remember feeling one of mom's hands on my cock. "You're all sticky." mom said. "Let me clean you up."

I felt the bed shift as mom moved. And she started cleaning, with her tongue. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't that. As my cock started to come back to life, mom took the head into her mouth and started to suck. I would never have guessed it, but my mom is a really great cocksucker. She was able to take most of my eight plus inches into her mouth and down her throat. She massaged my balls and even got a finger in my ass, which was a first for me. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum again.

I remember saying "Mom, I'm gonna, I'm gonna." And I did.

Mom didn't stop sucking. When I blew my load, she sucked it all down, swallowing every drop. When she finally let my limp cock slip out of her mouth, she just stood up and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Mom," I said, intending to apologize or say something.

"Not now." Mom said, "We'll talk later." "But thank you." She added and left, closing the door behind her.

We did talk later. We did more than talk. But that was later...

Part 2

That night I didn't sleep very well. I loved my mom sure. But what we did was immoral and I was pretty sure, illegal. I tossed and turned all night worrying about what would happen in the morning. Ya, she started it, but I should have known better and walked away right? When I came down the next morning, mom was making breakfast. I heard her humming softly.

"Good morning sweetie." Mom said as she put a platter of eggs and bacon on the table.

"Ah, morning mom." I answered.

"How are you this morning?" Mom continued just like any other day.

"Mom, about yesterday," I started, but she held up her hand to stop me.

"You really were very good you know." "Better I think than your father." Mom said.

"Er, thanks, I guess." "Look mom, I sort of got caught up in the moment." "I promise it won't ever happen again." I offered, looking down at my plate.

"I really hope you are wrong sweetie." Mom said.

"What?" " I'm confused." "I'm trying to apologize." "Please say you'll forgive me for what I did." I almost cried.

Mom got up and walked over to my side of the table. She lifted my head and gently kissed me on my forehead. It made me feel a little better. Maybe things will be all right after all. Then mom lifted my head again. This time she kissed me full on my mouth. I felt her tongue probing my lips. I opened my mouth a little and that damn tongue slipped inside. The next few minutes were kind of a blur, but the next thing I knew mom was sitting on my lap and we were kissing, hot and heavy.

I'm afraid I got lost in what was happening. My mind was going in several directions at once. I do remember mom taking my hand and putting it on her boob. She squeezed my hand once or twice and I got the message. For the first time in my life I massaged my mothers breast. Mom pulled away from the kiss and sat back a little. She unbuttoned her shirt. Her bra was the kind that opened in front and she unclipped it. When she leaned forward again, she found my mouth open and ready. My hand found it's own was back to her boob. It felt good in my hand, soft, warm, and just big enough to play with. Her nipple was hard and stiff. I twisted and pulled it. It must have felt good because I heard mom moan softly.

"A minute ago you made me a promise." Mom said. "Still want to keep it?"

"Are you sure about this Mom?" "Do you really want to do this?" I asked.

"I'm sure honey." "I've thought about this a lot." She said. "But what do you want?"

"Mom, I want to, ah." "Oh hell Mom, you know what I want." I answered back.

"Then tell me." " I want to hear you say it." "I want to hear those words coming from your lips and I want to know that you mean it." She said.

"Mom." I said taking a deep breath. "I want, more than anything, to fuck you again." "I want to fuck the living shit out of you." "I want to fill your hot pussy with my cum."

"Is that what you wanted to hear?" I asked.

Part 3

Mom got up, took me by the hand, and led me, quite willingly, up to her bedroom. She had a bigger bed than mine. She pulled the drapes open and got undressed while I watched. She went to the window and stretched seductively. I would have though she would want the drapes closed for privacy. There were several nearby homes where anybody might look into her window. Mom came over to me and helped me get out of my clothes. Naked together, alone, mother and son. The only thing between us was my very hard cock. Before I knew what she was doing, mom pulled me closer to her big picture window and knelt down in front of me. If anyone was watching, they got quite a show as mom licked the under side of my cock and flicked her tongue back and forth over the head. I know I was leaking pre cum and I looked down to see mom taking the clear drops onto her tongue and swallowing them. When she took the head into her mouth, I thought I would pass out. I felt her tongue probing my pee hole. Then, I watched as mom slowly took my entire shaft down her throat like she did the first time. Then she did something that I had never experienced before. She started to hum, deep in her throat. It felt like she touched a vibrator to my cock. The feeling was unbelievable. Then, all too quickly she stopped. Mom let my cock slip out of her mouth and got up. She moved to her bed and stretched out on her back, legs spread in invitation. My cock was rock hard.

An invitation I gladly accepted. As I crawled onto the bed, I thought about licking mom's pussy, but we both knew what both of us really wanted. I positioned myself on top of my mother, and bent down to kiss her. My cock seemed to find it's own way to her waiting hole. As she lifted her hips, my cock slipped into her pussy easily. I remember how hot it felt. I heard her gasp as I rammed my cock in as far as it would go. No gentle love making now. I wanted to fuck her hard, and I knew she wanted it too. I managed to lean forward and get my hands down so I could grab her ass. With my mother supporting my weight, I slammed into her hot hole over and over. We were both covered with sweat and gasping for breath when I let go. Even as I was cuming, I continued pounding away.

When I was finally through squirting, I pulled out and sat back. I looked down at mom's pussy. It was pulsing, the lips of her vagina were swollen and puffy. As I watched. I saw a small flood of my own cum oozed out from between those tender pussy lips.

We spent the next few hours lying in bed, talking softly. The following few days were almost a letdown. I went back to work Monday morning and you can probably guess what I was thinking all day long. In the evenings that week, not much changed. I was greeted with a rather long and passionate kiss instead of the peck on the cheek I had been getting and mom and I were sleeping together in her room. It was almost like we were married. We had sex of course, but not quite so intense or rough. I found out that mom liked it doggie style and I kinda enjoyed watching her butt as we fucked. In that position I couldn't help wondering if someday I might be able to squeeze into her ass. I did finger it a little and mom didn't seem to mind too much. So I kept wondering.

That Friday, I came home and found mom in my old room. She had pulled out my magazine collection and was flipping through the pages. She looked up as I came in.

"Hi sweetie, I hope you don't mind?" She said as she stacked the magazines.

"Er, no mom, its ok I guess." I said, wondering which mags she had been looking at.

"Wanna go rent a movie and order a pizza?" She asked, getting up.

Before I could answer, she put her arms around my neck and pulled my head down for a hot kiss. By the time she broke away, I wanted to rip her clothes off.

Part 4

Mom drove to a video store in a small, nearby mall. When we went inside we looked at comedies and westerns but nothing seemed to interest her. Near the back of the store, she pulled me into a smaller room filled with adult videos.

"Look around." She said. "But whatever you choose, we are going to try it ourselves later tonight."

Now I've seen porno movies before and I know some of them can get into some serious and off-the-wall scenarios. I looked around and decided it would be best not to get too kinky, especially not knowing if mom had see these kind of movies before. I found one about first time anal play. It wasn't about incest or the young/old thing, but it was a start. I paid for the rental and we headed home. We only stopped long enough to pick up a pizza.

We ate and watched the movie. Mom didn't say much. When the movie was over, mom climbed onto my lap, facing me. She wiggled a little and I know she must have felt my growing erection. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed. Her tongue was out even before our lips met. I reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling it down as far as I could.

When we went upstairs to bed I watched as mom got undressed. A sight I will always love. She went to her dresser and took something from a lower drawer. She took it to bed with her and when she got on her hands and knees, I guessed what it was. She had a bottle of that 'astro-something' lube.

"Well, I know you want to try." "You've been playing with my ass every time we make love." She said.

When I knelt behind her, I squirted some of the lube on my fingers and tried to get some in her ass. I worked slowly until one of my fingers slipped in and out easily. Then I squirted on some more and finally gave my cock a good coating. Mom lowered her butt just enough for me to get my cock aimed at her asshole. I used my fingers again and then tried to push my cockhead in. I could feel mom trying to relax her butt as I used my thumb to help push my cock in. We must have done that for at least five or six minutes. I was about to give up when mom suggested more lube. I squirted a small stream right into her hole and pushed my cock down again. All of a sudden I slipped in. At least the head was in. Mom cried out, but she told me to keep going. I added more lube on my shaft and pushed. And I was in, all the way, balls deep. When I started to pull out, mom groaned. When she didn't say anything else, I pushed in again. This time she moaned, but the kind of moan that she gets from pleasure not pain. I started pumping. God it felt tight. The feeling was unbelievable. When mom started to push back I knew she was enjoying it too. All too quickly I exploded with a rush of cum. I pulled out, surprised to see I was still pretty hard. I looked down to see my cum ooze out of mom's ass and run down her crack to her pussy. I couldn't help myself. I heard mom gasp as I worked the head of my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for another few minutes. We fell into each others arms totally spent. I will never forget that episode as long as I live.

I know. I'm either the luckiest guy on the planet or the stupidest. Not only does my mother let me fuck her, but also she encourages it. She even let me take her in the ass. But the more I thought about it, the more it bothered me. We shouldn't be doing this. What if someone found out? What if someone called the cops? What would happen if mom got pregnant? Oh My God. Maybe I better start using a condom. Ya, that'll solve my problem! This whole thing was crazy. But on the other hand,

I was fucking my mother.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers